No, I am not abandoned. My children are independent. They are full grown and educated. They don't need me, and I certainly don't need them. I see them once or twice a year.
2015-01-08 16:17:51 UTC
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-08 16:24:00 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/3oPU37dRC6A
Post by Resty Wyse
No, I am not abandoned. My children are independent.
They are full grown and educated.
They don't need me, and I certainly don't need them.
I see them once or twice a year.
Yale Guen Mar, you realize you are still on probation. Hope you didn't do anything stupid in the guise of potty training your "granddaughters".

Think about it. There is a reason why Valentina can fly from Boston into the Bay area but is not allowed to visit Merced.

Yale Guen Mar, you have no one to blame but yourself for your plight.

You should not have exposed yourself to Valentina on skype under the pretense of giving her potty training.

Nor should you have groped Judah in the name of finding out the sex.

BTW, why did Valentina say, "I love out"? Was that her way of trying to get out from your perverted clutch?

It is very interesting that Silvia first discourages you from flying into Boston for Thanksgiving.

Valentina and family then flies into San Jose but they don't bother to go to Merced. They don't care about your 11 pound turkey.

And then when under the pretext of delivering furniture in Fremont, you gate crash into San Jose. You take your 11 pound turkey with you, but, nonetheless, you are taken to a near-empty restaurant away from the house.

To top it all, Valentina says, "I love out, grand pa". Wasn't the little girl trying to tell you that shje prefers to be out of the perverted clutches of the Merced Chimp?

Yale Guen Mar, you have only yourself to blame if you have lost the trust of Silvia and Carlton. You must learn to behave yourself and keep yopur unholy urges in check.

Don't ever try to potty train Valentina, even on skype.

Don't ever grope Judah to determine sex.
Malay Sultan Ali ruler of Singapore , Glam Palace
2015-01-10 01:06:53 UTC
I think your children boycott you Resty Wyse
Resty Wyse
2015-01-10 03:27:16 UTC
Post by Malay Sultan Ali ruler of Singapore , Glam Palace
I think your children boycott you Resty Wyse
With a houseful of kids, they don't have time to boycott me.
I don't want to be heir babysitter.
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-10 04:13:29 UTC
Post by Resty Wyse
Post by Malay Sultan Ali ruler of Singapore , Glam Palace
I think your children boycott you Resty Wyse
With a houseful of kids, they don't have time to boycott me.
I don't want to be heir babysitter.
Yes, they do Yale Guen Mar. And they do it with vengeance.

Valentina files all the way from Boston to the Bay area. But she is not allowed to visit you in Merced.

You then have to feign that you have a furniture delivery job in Fremont. Under that pretext, you end up gate-crasing in San Jose with your 11 pound turkey that was cooked the day before Thanksgiving.

There are no takers for your turkey.

You are taken to a deserted restaurant so that the adults can keep an eye on you.

Yale Guen Mar, you have no one to blame but yourself for this sorry state of affairs.

Silvia trusts May Fung. Valentina and her brother visit Quincy all the time to spend time with her.

But you are not trusted, Yale Guen Mar.

You shouldn't have tried to give potty training on skype to Valentina by exposing yourself to her.

Yuhua Luo's stories about what you did with Judah hasn't helped you either.

Merced Chimp, you are a lonely man. Even your Hmong neighbors shhun you. They refused to share your 11 pound turkey when you went out of your way to invite them.

Heck, even your caretaker, Meichi Thai, refuses to break bread with you.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 07:57:04 UTC
Post by Malay Sultan Ali ruler of Singapore , Glam Palace
I think your children boycott you Resty Wyse
With a houseful of kids, they don't have time to boycott me.
I don't want to be heir babysitter.
Yale Guen Mar, somebody is babysitting you - your caregiver Meichi Thai. You will nee her even more when you buy the AAMCO technology for muffling the sound of your incessant farting.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/JWcxXNzLi_0

Yale Guen Mar is exploring local AAMCO technology - he wishes to get a muffler installed in his asshole.

Yale Guen Mar was spotted near McNamara Park in Merced, CA - he was on his way to a local AAMCO shop to see if he could get a silencer fitted in his asshole.

Yale Guen Mar is hoping to add stealth to the arsenal of stink bombs that he launches from his asshole inside local grocery stores like Merced Community Food Market, Yue Cheng Market and Rancho San Miguel Super Market. He feels that muffling the sound of his farts is a necessity to protect himself from the wrath of outraged grocers like Ms. Lee, Mr. Miao and and Mr. Lopez.

Yale Guen Mar has been sneaking into taro patches of his Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA to fertilize them with his shit.

More tellingly, he has been fumigating the local grocery stores around 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA?

Such unilateral actions have consequences.

Yale Guen Mar, if you behave like a normal person, your neighbors wouldn't be against you as a neighbor.

You have been chased by the dogs of your Hmong neighbors ever since you moved into the neighborhood in March of 2009.

Ms. Lee of the Merced Community Food Market was so enraged with your behavior that you got sodomized with an opo squash.

Mr. Miao of the Yue Cheng Market got a restraining order against you and threatened to sodomize you with a bitter melon which is certain to leave a bitter taste in your asshole.

Mr. Lopez too won't be left behind if you continue with your outrageous behavior inside Rancho San Miguel Super Market. Yale Guen Mar, you risk getting sodomized with a burrito or a tamale laced with the hottest of jalapenos and habaneros. And that will leave you with a hot and painful asshole.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 18:13:10 UTC
Post by Malay Sultan Ali ruler of Singapore , Glam Palace
I think your children boycott you Resty Wyse
With a houseful of kids, they don't have time to boycott me.
I don't want to be heir babysitter.
Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, Yale Guen Mar can't even pee without a catheter, let alone rise to the occasion for sex. He has always used his middle fingers to molest pigs. And now he is about to lose his STD-ravaged middle fingers because the doctor wants them to be amputated to arrest the seeping of STD into what little brain Yale Guen Mar has.

Yale Guen Mar, stop wallowing in your stinky diaper.

As for your entry into USA, you did it under false pretense.

Tony Chee Mar took pity on you in the aftermath of the CCP takeover of Mainland China. He declared you to be his son even though he had never seen you till then. That's how you arrived in San Francisco as an eleven year old boy.

In spite of your fake citizenship papers and your fake diploma, you could have led a better life if only you had better work ethics.

Yale Guen Mar, USA should have beena land of opportunity, even for a man like you with fake citizenship papers and a fake diploma.

Yale Guen Mar, with an honest work ethics, you could have found your pot of gold in USA a long time ago.

Yale Guen Mar's work history is a history of repeated firings. As his caregiver, Meichi Thai does more work in a day than he has done in his entire life.

Yale Guen Mar, instead of spinning yarn on working hours elsewhere, why don't you talk about your own "work" hours?

Have you ever done a honest day's work in your life?

Why did you repeatedly get fired?

You were fire by your own uncle (father's twin brother) from your janitorial job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas. Not just fired, but thrashed to pulp and flown back to Arizona !!

You were fired from your restaurant job at Gene-gee restaurant for pilfering restaurant supplies.

When you enlisted in the US Army as a private, you got a dishonorable discharge in no time for bestiality. The only reason you didn't get your rank reduced was because you were already at the lowest rung in the US Army.

You are a fifth generation restaurant worker. Yet you managed to get fired from one restaurant job to another. Here's a partial list:

* Junction City Cafe of Kansas fired you.

* Double Happiness Restaurant of Arizona fired you.

* Peacock Restaurant of Arizona fired you.

* Mesa Rice Bowl of Arizona fired you.

* The US Army gave you a dishonorable discharge.

* Dynalectron's cafeteria in California fired you.

* Gene-Gee Restaurant of California fired you.

The only steady job you have ever held earns you 50 cents per post from the CPC dictatorship in Beijing.
You are selling the country you live in , not for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, but for a measly 50 cents per post. How much lower can you get.

Yale Guen Mar, as your caregiver Meichi Thai does much more work than you have done in your entire life.

Meichi Thai toils very hard to:

* give you a warm water douche to clear your rectum.

* shove suppositories up your asshole to make you poop

* wipe your asshole clean

* apply Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your hemorrhoid scarred asshole everyday at 7 PM and whenever else necessary.

* insert tampon inside your asshole to minimize leakage

* change your soiled diaper

Yes, Maeichi Thai is doing a honest day's work, much more than you have in your entire life.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-10 09:05:49 UTC
No, I am not abandoned. My children are independent.
They are full grown and educated.
They don't need me, and I certainly don't need them.
I see them once or twice a year.
----

You poor abandoned dog, here's a bone for you. Even your friend komin knows you've been abandoned, so don't be in denial. And this song is for your birthday (but be careful with the hip swing, don't hurt yourself):

Humbug Dog

You ain't nothin' but a humbug dog
Cryin' all the time
You ain't nothin' but a humbug dog
Cryin' all the time
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine

Well you said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Yeah you said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie

Wakalukong
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 18:45:35 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, it is all your fault that no one cares for you any more, not even the Hmong neighbors.

Your only companion is your caregiver Meichi Thai.

It is a blessing in disguise that you have so many ailments - Meichi Thai has stayed back to take care of you.

Yale Guen Mar, you should try to seek medical care from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia if you want to live to see the year of the pig, or even the year of the dog that is nearly upon us.

Yale Guen Mar, try your best to travel to Cambodia for alternate medical treatment under Dr. Long Dong's supervision. Your doctor, Dr. Long Dong, will put you up in a pig sty you'll definitely like.

He will treat you for your bipolar disorder.

He'll also give you a second opinion on your middle fingers ravaged by STD aggravated by years of finger-fucking pigs in their asshole.

I think you should leave instructions to have your body cremated. Burial (in land or in sea) would pollute the earth irretrievably.

Yale Guen Mar, your angry outbursts means more work for your caretaker, Meichi Thai. Your blood pressure shoots up making your hemorrhoid scarred anus bleed afresh. Meichi Thai is right now applying ointment to your bleeding shit-hole.

Yale Guen mar, please control your temper. Attend some anger management courses.

Yes, you can take them online - that way you don't have to carry your bed pan to the class room.

Meichi Thai is relieved. She told the Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue that Yale Guen Mar's bleeding in his anus has stopped. But Meichi Thai wants Yale Guen Mar to go to the doctor to see if the hemorrhoid scars in his shit-hole can be surgically removed.

Yale Guen Mar also needs to control his temper and blood pressure alike. He is already 75 (born February 1, 1938). There is only so much that his clogged arteries can take - years and years of food from the Cantonese restaurant (founded by his great grandfather in the 19th century to serve chow mein to railway workers in California) has taken its toll.

Yale Guen Mar should eat more vegetable and less crow and chicken feet.

He should practice Tai Chi even if he must lie on his bed pan 24/7. He should learn to do so by just moving his hands but not his stomach, butt and legs.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-02 01:47:38 UTC
Post by Resty Wyse
No, I am not abandoned. My children are independent.
They are full grown and educated.
They don't need me, and I certainly don't need them.
I see them once or twice a year.
Yale Guen Mar, why are you doing so much harm to Merced and its community (especially to your Hmong neighbors) ?

Yale Guen Mar, can't you stop having "accidents" on Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa, in the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors and in Lees' Hmong grocery store ?

Are you really enjoying:

* having accidents on Ravinder's sofa?
* having accidents in your Hmong neighbor's taro patch?

A miserable lowly creature like you should be respectful to all your neighbors and relatives who have done much better than you in life.

Yale Guen Mar, you have to earn respect. You can't earn respect by shitting on your neighbor's sofa or his taro patch.

Your written English is so bad that your spoken English is unlikely to be any better.

Try to learn from the kid when he gives you lessons in English - we might yet see a new and improved Yale Guen Mar

Mr. Lee and Mr. Singh are both victims. You have been having accidents on Ravinder's sofa. Your soiled diaper lhas leaked often enough leaving stinking yellow stains. And in Mr. Lee's grocery store, you have been farting without any inhibition and driving away other customers.

Not content with all that mischief, you have now taken to shitting in the taro patch of a Hmong neighbor.

Yale Guen Mar, you are already 76. Must you remain hygienically challenged all your life?

The Singhs and the Lees always get to discuss you because both are victims of your hygienically challenged ways.

All your Hmong neighbors, regardless of their profession, have come to know of your unsavory life style from Mr. Singh as well as Mr. Lee.

BTW, everyone had a big laugh when they found out that you wanted to buy condoms for your middle fingers. Aren't you trying to bolt the stable door after the horse has fled?

The best you can do to save your middle fingers would be to rush to your doctor in Cambodia for alternate medical treatment.

Try to pay attention, Yale Guen Mar, when you take English lessons from Ravinder's grandkid who has better grip of English after such a short time than you have after 65 years in USA.

Credibility was never your strong point, Yale Guen Mar, and for very good reasons. Truth and you have always been strangers.

Remember the time you got spanked by your uncle in Junction City for intently looking at pigs as they urinated? You told your uncle that you were doing so because you wanted to become a urologist. Your uncle knew you too well and spanked the day lights out of you as punishment for your filthy pleasures.

Merced Community Food Market is about 3 miles from your house. Why do you insist on going for grocery that far? Just to fart in Mr. Lee's store? You have no consideration for others. You not only aggravate Mr. Lee but all his customers as well. Who will buy the opo squash that you have fumigated with gas leaking out from your asshole? You are bad news for hygiene.

If you were not an idiot, you wouldn't be committing nuisance on Ravinder Singh's sofa so often. Accidents can happen once. But if it happens that often, it shows that you are nothing but an idiot.

Speaking of assholes, how is yours? Meichi Thai has been telling your Hmong neighbors about your recent travails when your hemorrhoids started bleeding. You may have bled to death if she hadn't inserted tampons inside your stinking asshole.

I think you should opt for surgery to get rid of the hemorrhoids. Or else you should rush to your doctor in Cambodia to see if he can cure you with alternate medical treatment.

Yale Guen Mar, you are already living in hell stuck to your bed pan 24/7. But even this will look like a picnic when the grim Reaper takes you where you actually belong.

Yale Guen Mar, should rush to your doctor in Cambodia to see if he can save your middle fingers with alternate medical treatment.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-03 06:16:07 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, are you surprised that not even your caregiver Meichi Thai bothered to arrange for a surprise birthday party as you turned 80 on Thursday, February 1.?

It was a foregone conclusion that Brenton or Carlton would not celebrated the day. And Brenton's sisters are very unlikely to remember even the date of your birthday.

Yale Guen Mar, your best bet would have been to get in touch with your "message-carrier" cousin in Santa Clara. You should have told her you have a message for her to carry to your revered cousin Homer Yale Mar in Duncanville, TX. And if she chose to come to Merced, CA to collect the message from you, you could have surprised her with your surprise birthday for yourself. Imagine someone arranging his own surprise birthday. That will be heck of a message for her to carry to Col. Homer Yale Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, if you live to be 80, it would be a good occasion to recall how your life was transformed in November of 1949 when you sailed into San Francisco from Hong Kong after bidding good bye to your mother Kim Hi Wong and your sister Ellen Heath.

They say your life flashes past your mind at the time of your death. Yale Guen Mar, now that you are as close to death as you have ever been in the last 80 years, it is time for you to think of your life and what you owe to your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, always remember what you owe to your Chinese parents.

Yale Guen Mar, never blame your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, for all your woes. Act like a grown up. For heaven's sake, you'll be 79 in less than 3 weeks. Act your age. You should make an honest attempt to own up to your deep character flaws before you croak.

Yale Guen Mar, aren't you the black sheep in the family?. KIm Hi Wong always worried about you. That is why she spanked you all the time to keep you in the straight and narrow. No wonder your buttocks were sore all the time when you were growing up.

But Kim Hi Wong's efforts to redeem you never succeeded . She could drag a mule like you to the well, but she couldn't make you drink from the well.

Yale Guen Mar, you will be 79 on February 1. Do you remember how you muddied the San Francisco Bay in 1949 as soon as you got off the boat from Hong Kong?

Yale Guen Mar, try to make a new beginning. Try hard to get over your grudge against your "dad" Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you owe Tony Chee Mar everything. Recall that you met Tony Chee Mar for the first time as a 11 year old "Fresh of the Boat" in San Francisco - you had just arrived from Hong Kong in 1949 after the communists took over the country you were born in. Out of the kindness of his heart, Tony Chee Mar (a US citizen) declared that you were his son so that you could be in USA.

Recall what he told you when you arrived in San Francisco. Tony Chee Mar told you, "Yale, you are a turkey".

Tony Chee Mar then added, "This is Thanksgiving. We are going to have turkey."

Wonder-struck, you had said, "Dad, what is Thanksgiving, what is turkey?"

Tony Chee Mar did punish you often, but that was only because he had to and not because it gave him any pleasure. Yale Guen Mar, you were always a pain in the ass. But Tony Chee Mar hoped his (and Kim Hi Wong's) punishments will help you become a better person.

Unfortunately, that was not to be. You were simply incorrigible. You just couldn't stay out of mischief. This, together with the obsession you had developed as a child in rural China for finger-fucking pigs in their assholes, made it inevitable that you would never be more than the miserable self you are right now.

Your mommy, Kim Hi Wong, and your dad, Tony Chee Mar, were good parents and noble souls. Your accomplished siblings Donald Yale Mar, Ellen Heath and Eugene Yale Mar have never failed to acknowledge the contribution of their parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar to their own successes.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be an ingrate. Your plight is your own doing. Tony Chee Mar always did his best to bring you up the right way. It is the height of ingratitude to badmouth Tony Chee Mar for your own failings.

The only think they were ignorant of was that they were fighting a losing cause in trying to get an incorrigible rascal like you to grow up into decent human being like their other children Donald, Ellen and Eugene. But one can drag a mule to the well, but it cannot be made to drink from the well unless it wants to.

Yale Guen Mar, stop cussing at Chinese parents.

What's wrong with being typical Chinese parents?

Donald, Ellen and Eugene grew up to be accomplished, honest upright citizens
So did Homer, Gini, Lawrence, Homer and Clarence.

You are the only black sheep in the family.

There was nothing wrong in the way Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar brought up their kids. It wasn't their fault that they had a kid like you.

Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. He let you work in his cafe. He taught you English and mathematics. He taught you the difference between a rational number and an irrational number.

If you failed to get an education, it was your fault, not theirs. Your siblings didn't fail them. Donald, Ellen and Eugene are as honest and upright as they are accomplished.

Better to have cultured parents than uncultured parents.

And anyway, you shouldn't grudge the fact that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

Nor should you grudge Tony Chee Mar for refusing to shave a straight line along your head.

Tony Chee Mar was a thoughtful father. He didn't want you to be ridiculed and heckled by your school mates in the new country.
s***@gmail.com

BTW, Yale Guen Mar, when you shop for a muffler for your asshole, don't forget to shop for a catalytic converter as well to clean up the pollution from hydrogen sulphide in your incessant farting.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 16:22:05 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, recall how you ran away from home as a teenager? You ended in Chicago where you tried to enroll as a Bunny Boy with Playboy.

Your mother, Kim Hi Wong, had filed a missing person report with the police. The police found you just in time because you might have got murdered by the unsavory characters you had started mixing with to earn money as a boy prostitute.

When you cam back home, your sister Ellen (who was 11 years younger than you) cried and cried and made you swear never to run away from home again.

But then you misused your stay with your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Sazfford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.