Don't Expect China to Change - Even an unchallenged Xi Jinping isn't likely to push forward daring reforms. No, China won't change. But we should change. We are a "police-state" and police have power to kill as they please. We should follow China
2017-10-10 04:06:18 UTC
Don't Expect China to Change - Even an unchallenged Xi Jinping isn't likely to push forward daring reforms. No, China won't change. But we should change. We are a "police-state" and police have power to kill as they please. We should follow China's "non-interference policy" on foreign nations.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-09/don-t-expect-china-s-new-leaders-to-change
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-10-10 04:20:15 UTC
After Chuna uplifted hundreds of millions from abject poverty to the middle class, and launched and sustained a blistering anti-corruptiin campaign, Bloomberg turns up its nose and declares China won't push any daring reforms. America is still in fantasy land.

Wakalukong