Yale Gen Mar, time to think Safford, AZ. The Hong Kong fortune-teller told you way back in 1949 - it will all end in Safford, AZ, not with a bang but with a whimper.
2018-03-11 16:07:30 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ct6iuR-OrIQ
Retirement does not require thinking, Malaysian Mule. Just keep your muscles
working by doing daily exercises, and eat healthy food. Once in a while, go
visit friends and relatives.
Yale Guen Mar, when you were tired (long before you retired), you found out that thinking was too onerous for you.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you do not think.

No surprise there. No thoughtful person could have posted the rubbish you do, even if it was to get recommended by Uncle Chang (your handler with the CCP dictatorship in PRC) for 50 cents.

Merced Chimp, you are as brainless as you are thoughtless.

Speaking of restaurant jobs, haven't you been ricocheting from one firing to another?

Your uncle (twin brother of your father) had to fire you from your janitor's job at Junction City Cafe because he were goofing off to be at local piggeries to satisfy your perversion.

And you got fired by George Gee because you were pilfering restaurant supplies. You reapplied for the job after George's death but of no available. Gene thought as little pf you as George had.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/n2B-UU0HSik
Hey!!! Satish, have you looked up that retirement home for me yet???
How is it??? How much would it cost me to stay there?
Yale Guen Mar, I am indeed flattered that you want me to look up for you old age homes with facilities for assisted living.

Yale Guen Mar, you should really take a course in "literature search" - that way you can find out everything for yourself. Find out if you can enroll into coruses like "Literature Search for Dummies". Try to take the course online. That way you won't have to carry your bed pan to the class.

If you have problem with your reading comprehension, don't hesitate to go to grandson Singh for help. After all, he IS your English tutor.

Yale Guen Mar, all said and done, I am happy for you that you are now seriously thinking of leaving Merced even though you might be moving into Kansas. This would be a gain for California but a definite loss for Kansas.

I am not at all surprised by your decision to leave Merced, CA:

* You have burnt your bridges in Merced, CA. Your Hmong neighbors hate you.

* Mr. Ravinder Singh shudders every time you pay him a visit - for him it is one
more sofa down the drain

* The Lees feel jittery every time you visit the Merced Community Food Market
lest you wreak havoc inside it.

* The owners of the Mai Keri Her and the Loin Eye piggery have been forced to post additional guards to make sure you don't sneak inside surreptitiously.

While your intention to quit Merced, CA is understandable under the circumstances, I am not sure why you are looking into Kansas. After all, your first encounter with Kansas at Junction City Cafe was anything but pleasant. Your uncle (twin brither of your father) had to fire you from your janitorial job. He beat the crap out of you and had you shipped back to Arizona.

In fact, even your second encounter with Kansas was less than pleasant when your plane had to make an emergency landing in Kansas on its way to Boston. You had to be shipped by freight train to Merced, CA.

Why don't you move back to your birth village so that you can live under CCP dictatorship in PRC? Of course you'll have to be very very careful. Don't post anything that deviates from CCP policy - otherwise you'll get sent away for reeducation through labor ( 勞動教養 ).

Good luck with your search for old age home with facilities for assisted living.

Yale Guen Mar, think of the following:

(a) the message carrier cousin in Santa Clara

(b) the owners of the three Chinese restaurants
on W Thatcher Blvd in Safford, AZ in Graham County

Start preparing red packets of money for the four and ask them for favors - you'll gain back much more when they help you out.

But do put a stop to your newsgroup posts that earn you 50cents in payment from the CCP regime in PRC.

Your traitorous actions are not worth the 50 cents that you receive in return.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a gravesite for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The gravesite, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that gravesite chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become personna non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 05:48:42 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, recall how you ran away from home as a teenager. You ended in Chicago where you tried to enroll as a Bunny Boy with Playboy.

Your mother, Kim Hi Wong, had filed a missing person report with the police. The police found you just in time because you might have got murdered by the unsavory characters you had started mixing with to earn money as a boy prostitute.

When you cam back home, your sister Ellen (who was 11 years younger than you) cried and cried and made you swear never to run away from home again.

But then you misused your stay with your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-03 09:18:03 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you must control your weight. Otherwise, you'll run out of an available size for your diapers.

Custom made diapers cost too much. You can't afford them. You'll be left spending your time sleeping on a bed pan.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ek6QGGRaeGE
Stupid ignorant asshole Peeping Tom Satish, just because I want to lose 15 pounds doesn't mean I am overweight.
Yale Guen Mar, you are grossly overweight. You are a certified fathead as well.

Bu since you are so full of shit, it should not be difficult for you to lose weight.

Go to faridsrahman. He showed how easy it was for him to beat the shit out of you.

Or else, you can let Meichi Thai do the job - ask her to douche you in the asshole with warm water. Meichi Thai can follow up the douche with shoving tons and tons of suppositories up your asshole to make you poop. That should help you to shed a lot of weight.

Yale Guen Mar had posted Meichi Thai's photos on the internet together with lewd comments about her.

Now Meichi Thai is getting back at Yale Guen Mar. She is making public some intimate details about Yale Guen Mar through the internet.

It is now public that Yale Guen Mar is bald in his pubic area, Yale Guen Mar's mons pubis is all yellow, not salt and pepper.

It is also public how Meichi Thai has been shoving tons and tons of suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid carred anus to make him poop.

Others like May Fung and Yuhua Luo have also contributed to the outing of Yale Guen Mar as a serial pig molester. Here are some news clippings regarding Yale Guen Mar's passion for pigs:

[At his 75th birthday, Merced resident Yale Guen Mar discovers his atrophied middle fingers infected with STDs contracted from pigs' colons - he might lose his middle fingers to amputation. That would leave him handicapped in pursuing his life long passion of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes]

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

****************

[Yale Guen Mar of Merced created quite a commotion in a Hmong family-owned pig farm in the area when his attempt to surreptitiously finger-fuck a pig in its asshole caused it to fart and trip the alarm for gas leaks]

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 16:00:14 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8F-tYQjqgGY
I haven't seen her for a long long time.
She's older than me.
She may have died.
One time while visiting her, I asked where her husband is.
She said he died. Within 2 years of her husband's dieth, her husband's younger brother died, hwe husband's younger sister died along her sister's husband.
Yale Guen Mar, shed your false pride. Get help from your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara. She wants to help you out and has been in touch with three restaurant owners on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ.

They are willing to finance your board and lodging at a pig sty owned by one of the restaurant owners.

Settling down in Safford, AZ will make it easy for you to visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong whenever you wish to. Hopefully that will be often.

The year of the dog has been upon us, Yale Guen Mar. Time for a new beginning for your wretched life. Do make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Your best option is to take a train ride to Tucson, AZ.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Your siblings had to intervene not just to save your parents from you but even to save you from yourself.

Get over all your grudges. Get ready for the Quingming Festival.

Sweep the graves. Polish the headstones. Offer play money, flowers and the choicest mai tai. Burn incense.

Most of all, pledge to come back to the grave at the next Quingming Festival to do the same.

In fact, try to relocate to Safford, AZ to be better able to perform your filial duties.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 18:16:17 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2Ix49D-jn8w
No, I looked for a nice quiet town to settle and I found it in Merced.
I Started life in America in a nice quiet town in Arizona,
and I will end my life in a small nice quiet town in California.
Yale Guen Mar, do acknowledge that you haven't been good to Merced, CA. It is no longer the nice quiet town it used to be before 2009. Your Hmong neighbors attribute your hygienically challenged lifestyle to be the primary cause of Merced's downslide.

Yale Guen Mar, at the express request of your Hmong neighbors (especially of Rolida Lee), your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara has been looking for a quiet small town for your relocation. She thinks she has found it.

Would you like to relocate to Safford, AZ of Graham County with a population of less than 10,000.

She recommends at least three Chinese Restaurants, not just for your eating pleasure but your working pleasure as well. All three restaurants are on the same street, namely, W Thatcher Blvd. The restaurants are:

* Jumbo Chinese Restaurant

* Super Wok

* Chjna Taste

The climate of Safford, AZ is dry and hot - it will better survive your hygienically challenged lifestyle than Merced, CA has.

Yale Guen Mar, your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara has got in touch with the owners of the three restaurants to see if any is willing to accommodate you. Your cousin has given you enough of a recommendation to be persuasive.

Yale Guen Mar, get in touch with your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara - she'll in turn get you in touch with the restaurant owners. The workload will be light because they will accommodate you more as a philanthropic gesture than because they expect you to work to earn your living.

Yale Guen Mar - give Safford, AZ a try. The small quiet town will be ideal as your last place of residence and as your final resting place.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-27 14:56:50 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Yale Guen Mar, time to think Arizona or even the arid hills of Quinghai in PRC.

In 1949, as a 11 year old boy, you found out from a Hong Kong fortune-teller that your future is entwined with Arizona.

Before the year was out in 1949, you found yourself a resident of Safford, AZ in the house of Tony Chee Mar at 914 10th Street.

68 years have gone by. And now the fortune-teller will once more be proved right.

Yale Guen Mar, you have failed to behave in a way to facilitate coexistence with your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Time to think for your next (and final) place of residence.

Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), you face grave problems that need immediate attention.

Yale Guen Mar, you have turned 80.

You find yourself abandoned by all except caregiver Meichi Thai and a cousin in Santa Clara.

Your sole crutch is another octogenarian, the message carrier cousin in Santa Clara.

Yale Guen Mar, your days are numbered. You need to move to Safford, AZ before you kick the bucket.

Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), you have a crutch now - your octogenarian message carrier cousin from Santa Clara has taken pity on you. She has talked to three of her friends who own properties on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ. They have agreed to finance your room and board in a pig sty owned by one of them in Safford, AZ.

You'll now have the chance to die where it had all begun after you sought refuge in USA as a 11 year old boy fleeing Communist takeover in Beijing in 1949.

Yale Guen Mar, you'll die in Safford, AZ just as it had been predicted by a fortune-teller in Hong Kong in 1949.

Soon, your bones will get bleached in the 120 degrees temperature.

No one will remember you - not May Fung, nor Yuhua Luo, not your cousins and not even your siblings.

You were the one black sheep in the Mar clan. Everyone will give a big sigh of relief when you are no longer around to embarrass them.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 05:37:46 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/n2B-UU0HSik
Hey!!! Satish, have you looked up that retirement home for me yet???
How is it??? How much would it cost me to stay there?
Yale Guen Mar, you might as well abandon your search. I am convinced that the fortune-teller in Hong Kong was right when he predicted way back in 1949 (when you were an 11-year old boy) that you'll die in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ek6QGGRaeGE
Stupid ignorant asshole Peeping Tom Satish, just because I want to lose 15 pounds doesn't mean I am overweight.
Yale Guen Mar, you are very much overweight. You are a fathead as well.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/wVZCeeoPLKQ
I agree with the first poster. Chinese should eat more meat and get bigger.
Yale Guen Mar, you are already 80. Put a stop to your unholy craving for food 24 hours of the day.

Yale Guen Mar, think of the following:

(a) the message carrier cousin in Santa Clara

(b) the owners of the three Chinese restaurants
on W Thatcher Blvd in Safford, AZ in Graham County

Do offer all of them red packets of money for the Lunar New Year - you'll gain back much more when they help you out.

s***@gmail.com
2018-04-01 15:48:32 UTC
Satishkumar C. Madhavan, when you don't know what the hell you are talking about, shut up and go to hell, you lying son-of-a-bitch.
Go buy yourself another H1-B visa, this time, to India. You are not doing any good living in the U.S. working as a janitor and care-giver to an old lady.
Yale Guen Mar, were you ever fair to your parents?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/nsnNRLOFttk
My brother has multi-millions.
They could live very well in China.
After living in the U.S. for 50 years,
who can get use to living in the village,
with no running water, no running hot water,
no indoor bathroom, no natural gas for cooking,...
For the last 3 years of their lives,
they were living in a retirement facility
where everything was done for them for $3,000/month.
The retirement home was the reason they died,
no physical activities.
I went back to our house in 2006 and talked to
our neighbors. They all agreed that if my
parents had gone back to the house to live,
they would still be alive doing things around the house,
doing physical activities to keep their bodies in use.
Yale Guen Mar, I recall your post wailing about how your siblings sold your boyhood home and got rid of not just everything (including photos of your favorite pigs) in your room, but they got rid of your aged parents as well.

After that alleged treachery by your siblings, did you ever manage to recover the album of your favorite pigs? and your gun collection?

Most importantly, did you ever visit your parents?

Isn't it a fact that you were not welcome to visit your parents by your siblings because they wanted to protect your parents from you?

Here is a sob story by the newsgroup clown, Yale Guen Mar (***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com), with the plea that he wants to hear from other Chinese-Americans (I suspect this is his way to earn confidence of unsuspecting victims before playing confidence tricks on them):
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Ellen, Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your sister Ellen Heath and your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Ellen, Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings Virginia, Lawrence and Clarence pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(actually it was Chan who sired Tony Chee Mar) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/0gktBIhvVfk
Yale Guen Mar, you are an ingrate, You bite the hand of parents that feeds
you. Without them feeding you, how can you grow up without them? You eat
rice or pasta, and yet you don't know their price. It shows that you are an
ignorant fool. It shows that you are an ingrate. You have character flaws.
Perhaps you should stop blaming your dead parents, and repent your life,
Just stop blaming your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar,
for all your rants. You are now 77. Own up to your character flaws before
you faked away.
Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong were good parents. They did everything possible for Yale Guen Mar. Unfortunately, Yale Guen Mar was a very bad son. He continued to wallow in selfishness and utter stupidity.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Cl4-o1wzUPk
All my relatives/ancestry before my generation were losers.
So don't ever talk about them to me. I have nothing but
contempt for them. And it includes all the cousins I have.
Yale Guen Mar, you used to lie to your parents, uncle and aunt. And now you lie on the newsgroup. Yale Guen Mar, you are all sleaze with not an iota of any redeeming feature.

Yale Guen Mar was a bad son from day one. He was not welcome at the funerals of his uncle and aunt abd even at the funerals of his own parents.

To put Yale Guen Mar's villainy in perspective, no one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother Ben Shee Mar) some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong about a decade ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Homer Yale Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar is of course trying to shift the blame on his mother. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents financially or otherwise.. It was the parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the Mar family (including the 3 siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Homer Yale Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan and rightly so.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 15:21:30 UTC
You kept talking about "Quingming Festival." No one in my family ever heard of it. You are more "Chinese" than any of us, Satish!!!!
Speak for yourself, Yale Guen Mar (aka Resty Wyse) - don't malign your family.

Yale Guen Mar, it all your fault if you have turned your back on Quingming Festival. Your family (including kid sister Ellen Heath) hasn't.
You kept talking about "Quingming Festival." No one in my family ever heard of it. You are more "Chinese" than any of us, Satish!!!!
Speak for your self, Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse). Don't make generalizations about the family based on what you want them to avoid. Misery loves company. And you want the rest of the family to be as miserable as you are.

In fact, even you cannot be so "un-Chinese" as not to have been familiar with what you are supposed to do at the Quingming Festival.

Ellen, Donald, Eugene and even your other sister celebrate the Quingming festival in a big way.

And so do Brenton, Luca and Valentina.

It is your loss that you don't join them and be happy.

Yale Guen Mar, you are already 80 with one foot on your grave. Try to join your relatives to celebrate the Quingming Festival.

This year it is on April 5.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

I am pretty sure Donald, Eugene and Ellen will be ther on April 5. Even Brenton, Valentina and Luca might be there to honor Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong,

They will sweep the grave and clean the tomb stone. They will offer flowers, paper money, choicest mai tai and burn incense.

Yale Guen Mar, there is always a first time. Don't be shy to join them on April 5 at the grave site of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. You won't regret your decision to celebrate the Quingming Festival and die a happier man.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 20:48:28 UTC
"Quingming Festival." No one in my family ever heard of it. You are more "Chinese" than any of us, Satish!!!!
Sam Kee, my great-great grandfather - retired in Hong Kong. Bought a 5-story building in Central Queens Road, married an 18-year-old girl. Hong Kong has no land for graves. Dead bodies must be created and you paid yearly to keep it somewhere. Once you don't pay, they throw them out.
Mar Kim - died in Tucson in the early 1950s. I have never seen his grave.
My grandfather was killed in Nogales, Arizona. No grave.
My father - died and buried in Tucson. Saw his grave once.
Now, what "Quingming Festival"??? What is so special about it???
Sam Kee begat Mar Kim

Mar Kim married T. Mar (Chan was first husband who sired the twins Ben Shee Mar and Tony Chee Mar)

Second husband of Mar Kim (T. Mar) adopted twins Ben Shee Mar (buried in Texas) and Tony Chee Mar (buried in Arizona). They were born on 11/5/1915

Ben Shee Mar begat Homer Yale Mar who was born in 1935. He retired as a colonel of the US army.

Tony Chee Mar begat Yale Guen Mar (born on 2/1/1938).

Tony Chee Mar also begat Arizona physicians Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. and Ellen Heath.

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Yale Guen Mar's live-in-nurse Meichi Thai:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N00/

Here is the photo of Yale Guen Mar's spiritual counselor who belongs to the Falun Gong. Yale Guen Mar wears a locket with this spiritual counsellor's photo as a talisman:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N07/

Ellen Heath, Donald Yale Mar and Eugene Yale Mar always visit the graves of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong at Quingming Festival.

Yale Guen Mar never does. He even tried to persuade kid sister Ellen Heath not to join her other siblings on Quingming Festival.

But, the kid sister as she is (11 years younger than Yale Guen Mar aka Resty Wyse), Ellen Heath is far more mature and intelligent than the naysayer Yale Guen Mar. She always joins her siblings Donald and Eugene at the East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ at Quing Ming Festival to honor her parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-10 13:54:44 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lha9vZtK-24
hello dr.Dong, .... you seemed to have taken good care of the old
crack Resty the Rusty , since I didnt hear any single noise comes from him
for quite some times now
congrats
Oh, don’t mentioned. We take care of everybody that needs help. Our
treatment service has improved his needs, and we are happy to provide them
free of charge to him, if need to.
As most posters know, Resty has been a pain in the butt to posters, in
social culture china, who had subjected themselves to his bullying and
abuses.
And, now we have cleaned up his pathetic behavior, that now makes him see
the light of perspective not from himself only, but also makes him see the
perspective from others, too.
Yale Guen Mar has most certainly relapsed. He needs to visit Dr. Long Dong once again.
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
Yale Guen Mar, it is your head that needs repair.

There was nothing wrong with the headstone. You tried to vandalize it and got caught and beaten up by Donald.
Satishkumar C. Madhavan, since you think so highly of my family, you can have them. I want no part of them, especially Ben's family. I am ashamed of ALL of them, all worthless.
Is it any surprise that your doctor in Safford, AZ (Dr. Jenkins) wanted you committed to a mental institution even when you were in your teens.
Dr. Jenkins was a gentleman and fine doctor.
In a small town of 5,000 - 8,000 people, everyone knows everyone else,
even though we were never formally introduced.
My father was proud to talk about his engineer son, and the town's people
know me.
Didn't your father know you had bought a fake diploma in engineering?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been faking a lot of things. Tell us about your mail order diploma. How much did you spend to get the fake degree?

You have been faking a lot of things Yale Guen Mar. You claimed you were an electrical engineer who worked in a missile testing facility.

And then you talked too much and it turned out that you have no idea of what control engineering is, let alone do a literature search in it.

A janitorial job or a cafeteria job, even at a defense establishment, does not require security clearance. And even if it did, you would not have dared apply for it lest you get caught for obtaining citizenship papers fraudulently.

Yale Guen Mar had never seen his alleged biological father till he was 11 when he landed in San Francisco.

But the claim is that Yale Guen Mar was not an accidental baby. The alleged biological father is alleged to have mailed his seeds to Yale Guen Mar's father by postal service.

In the pre-DNA era, Yale Guen Mar managed to sneak into USA in 1949 on the basis of this dubious paternity claim.

Yale Guen Mar, you are an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers.