Yale Guen Mar, tvisit your cousin Homer Yale Mar in Duncanville, TX before you kick the bucket. Tell him that you regret badmouthing him. Ask him for forgiveness.
2017-09-27 14:22:12 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, when it comes to belittling others, you spare none. You chose to ridicule even your venerable cousin, Colonel Homer Yale Mar.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/b7GUmbBDUjw
Bullshit, Satish Kumar Madhavan. You don't even have the brain to guess.
I have no cousin at 75 years old. The one I used to fight like cat and dog is 3 years older than me, and he spent his whole life in the U.S. Army, retired as a colonel in the U.S. Army and living in Texas.
His mother used to say her son has an "easy life". The Chinese way of saying "easy life" is "walk walk eat". He just walks around, and he has money to spend, food to eat" = "walk walk eat".
You couldn't possibly "talk to them" as my uncle died of throat cancer in the 1980s, and my aunt died in 2000.
Yale Guen Mar, stop speaking ill of your accomplished cousin Homer Yale Mar. You are not even fit to lick the boots of cousin Homer who was an achiever.

You are the one who has been a lifetime into "walk walk eat". Cousin Homer Yale Mar was an achiever. He retired as a colonel in the US Army. You, Yale Guen Mar, on the other hand got a dishonorable discharge as a private. If you were not slapped with a loss of rank, it was only because you were already at the lowest rung in the army.

Uncle Ben Shee Mar and aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong were proud of their son, Homer.

You on the other hand were alwaysa deep disappointment for your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

Yale Guen Mar, you revere Homer as a historian.

Which Homer is that?

(1) The author of Iliad and Odyssey?

(2) Title character in TV show - The Simpsons ?

(3) Isn't it really your cousin Homer Yale Mar?

Homer is indeed an accomplished person who retired a a colonel in the US Army. But I don't think he has ever claimed to be a historian.

Yale Guen Mar, you always had a love-hate relationship with cousin Homer. You used to needlessly pick fights with Homer. You fought like cats and dogs.

Cousin Homer was 3 years older. So, it isn't surprising that you always came out crying after the thrashing you received at Homer's hand. Yo used to run crying not just your mama, Kim Hi Wong, but even to your aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong.

But now you regret hating cousin Homer so much. Is that why you have taken to revering him as historian?

Yale Guen Mar, travel to Duncanville, Texas to meet your cousin and ask him for forgiveness before you croak. You'll have a better afterlife.

Yes, I know, you are in the no-fly list of airlines since 2010. But you can take the Greyhound or the Amtrak. Get going. At your age, there is no time to lose.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(actually, the twins were sired by Chan in Singapore) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got spanked by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.
s***@gmail.com
2017-09-29 14:45:46 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, on your way to November 5 (Tony Chee Mar's birth anniversary), don't forget the Double Nine Festival on October 28. That's the seniors' Day. You have eaned the right to celebrate it by living to be 79.

You can get double the joy at the Double Nine Festival by remembering and honoring your "dad" Tony Chee Mar, your mother Kim Hi Wong and all your other ancestors. Show them respect.

Eat Chongyang cakes and drink chrysanthemum wine.

Best of all, go to Tucson, AZ and visit Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery. Tend to the tombs of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Try to bond with your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene by exhibiting filial piety.

Eugene might yet forgive you and accept you as a friend on Facebook.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-04 15:27:11 UTC
Tales of Yale Guen Mar and Homer Yale Guen Mar, are tales of two cousins in stark black and in lily white. Homer Yale Mar is a legend in the Mar clan while Yale Guen Mar is better left forgotten.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/_Pjl-Vvb_IU
And I'm bad-mouthing Chinese tradition, too.
Yale Guen Mar, if you spit at the sky, nothing happens to the sky. The spit falls back on you.

You bad-mouth everyone.

Recall how you have been bad-mouthing your cousin Colonel Homer Yale Mar Mar of Duncanville, Texas?

But Homer is an achiever. He served in Vietnam and went on to retire as a colonel in the US Army.

You, Yale Guen Mar, on the other hand, got a dishonrable discharge as a Private. If you didn't get any demotion was because you were already at the lowest rung of the US Army.

Ben Shee Mar owned the Junction City Cafe in Junction City, Kansas. He put his kids through college at Kansas State University, Manhattan.

Ben Shee Mar:

Born: Nov 5 1915
Death: July 12 1986
Burial: Little Bethel Cemetery, Duncanville, Texas, United States

Wife: Susan Suey Oy Wong

Born: March 26, 1916
Death: September 25, 2004
Burial: Little Bethel Cemetery, Duncanville, Texas, United States

Children:

Virginia Yale Mar - daughter
Homer Yale Mar - son
Clarence Yale Mar - son
Lawrence Yale Mar - son

Everything about Yale Guen Mar is fake. He has a fake names, IDs, diploma, fake citizenship papers and even a fake circumcision scar !!!

Cousin Yue Chung Mar thanks his star that he does not live anywhere in the vicinity of Yale Guen Mar who, even as a 11-yar old, would day dream for hours about pigs in his native village in mainland china and in California where he had been shipped off by his step mother.

Homer Yale Mar was a no nonsense boy who had initially though that Yale Guen Mar might make a good playmate. But he was soon disillusioned. Even in 1949, Yale Guen Mar would throw fits whenever he failed to get his way.

Worse still, Yale Guen Mar just couldn't get over his pain of parting with his favorite pigs in mainland China in 1949. Yale Guen Mar wasn't old enough to ejaculate. But he still spent hours yanking his little dick while dreaming about pigs he had left behind in mainland China.

Today, Yale Guen Mar can't abuse USA enough. But in 1949, he was trying very hard to be an American. He hadn't been circumcised in China. But fortunately his prepuce was quite short making it look like he had actually been circumcised. Yale Guen Mar , as a 11-year old FOB, would deliberately expose himself to prove his claim that he had been circumcised like all his peers in his new country. In fact, Yale Guen Mar would even mark up his penis with pens to simulate his "circumcision scar".

Tony Chee Mar owned a cafe in Arizona.

Among his close relatives are the following:

Kim Hi Wong - wife

Hall T Mar (Chan) - father

Choi Kang Ma - mother

Ben Shee Mar - identical twin brother

Sing Hawk Jue - stepfather

Toy Gee Jue - stepsister

Eugene Yale Mar - son

Donald Yale Mar - son

Ellen Heath - daughter

Yale Guen Mar - (son)

======================
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-05 08:02:44 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, were you ever fair to your parents?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/nsnNRLOFttk
My brother has multi-millions.
They could live very well in China.
After living in the U.S. for 50 years,
who can get use to living in the village,
with no running water, no running hot water,
no indoor bathroom, no natural gas for cooking,...
For the last 3 years of their lives,
they were living in a retirement facility
where everything was done for them for $3,000/month.
The retirement home was the reason they died,
no physical activities.
I went back to our house in 2006 and talked to
our neighbors. They all agreed that if my
parents had gone back to the house to live,
they would still be alive doing things around the house,
doing physical activities to keep their bodies in use.
Yale Guen Mar, I recall your post wailing about how your siblings sold your boyhood home and got rid of not just everything (including photos of your favorite pigs) in your room, but they got rid of your aged parents as well.

After that alleged treachery by your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene, did you ever manage to recover the album of your favorite pigs? and your gun collection?

Most importantly, did you ever visit your parents?

Isn't it a fact that you were not welcome to visit your parents by your siblings because they wanted to protect your parents from you?

Here is a sob story by the newsgroup clown, Yale Guen Mar (***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com), with the plea that he wants to hear from other Chinese-Americans (I suspect this is his way to earn confidence of unsuspecting victims before playing confidence tricks on them):

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Ellen, Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your sister Ellen Heath and your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Ellen, Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children Homer, Virginia, Lawrence and Clarence and all the grandchildren. Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. Homer, Virginia, Lawrence and Clarence spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/0gktBIhvVfk
Yale Guen Mar, you are an ingrate, You bite the hand of parents that feeds
you. Without them feeding you, how can you grow up without them? You eat
rice or pasta, and yet you don't know their price. It shows that you are an
ignorant fool. It shows that you are an ingrate. You have character flaws.
Perhaps you should stop blaming your dead parents, and repent your life,
Just stop blaming your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar,
for all your rants. You are now 77. Own up to your character flaws before
you faked away.
Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong were good parents. They did everything possible for Yale Guen Mar. Unfortunately, Yale Guen Mar was a very bad son. He continued to wallow in selfishness and utter stupidity.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Cl4-o1wzUPk
All my relatives/ancestry before my generation were losers.
So don't ever talk about them to me. I have nothing but
contempt for them. And it includes all the cousins I have.
Yale Guen Mar, you used to lie to your parents, uncle and aunt. And now you lie on the newsgroup. Yale Guen Mar, you are all sleaze with not an iota of any redeeming feature.

Yale Guen Mar was a bad son from day one. He was not welcome at the funerals of his uncle and aunt abd even at the funerals of his own parents.

To put Yale Guen Mar's villainy in perspective, no one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother Ben Shee Mar) some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong about a decade ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Homer Yale Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar is of course trying to shift the blame on his mother. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents financially or otherwise.. It was the parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the Mar family (including the 3 siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Homer Yale Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan and rightly so.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-05 20:51:55 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, never forget that Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. He let you work in his cafe. He taught you English and mathematics. He taught you the difference between a rational number and an irrational number.

If you failed to get an education, it was your fault, not theirs. Your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene didn't fail them. Donald, Ellen and Eugene are as honest and upright as they are accomplished.

Yale Gien Mar, you shouldn't grudge the fact that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

Nor should you grudge Tony Chee Mar for refusing to shave a straight line along your head.

Tony Chee Mar was a thoughtful father. He didn't want you to be ridiculed and heckled by your school mates in the new country.

That is why he chopped off your pigtail as soon as you got off the boat in San Francisco. And that is why he shaved off all your hair so that you could grow a normal crew cut and meld with your classmates.

Yale Guen Mar, never blame your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, for all your woes. Act like a grown up. For heaven's sake, you'll be 79 in less than 3 weeks. Act your age. You should make an honest attempt to own up to your deep character flaws before you croak.

Yale Guen Mar, aren't you the black sheep in the family?. KIm Hi Wong always worried about you. That is why she spanked you all the time to keep you in the straight and narrow. No wonder your buttocks were sore all the time when you were growing up.

But Kim Hi Wong's efforts to redeem you never succeeded . She could drag a mule like you to the well, but she couldn't make you drink from the well.

Yale Guen Mar, you will be 79 on February 1. Do you remember how you muddied the San Francisco Bay in 1949 as soon as you got off the boat from Hong Kong?

Yale Guen Mar, try to make a new beginning. Try hard to get over your grudge against your "dad" Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you owe Tony Chee Mar everything. Recall that you met Tony Chee Mar for the first time as a 11 year old "Fresh of the Boat" in San Francisco - you had just arrived from Hong Kong in 1949 after the communists took over the country you were born in. Out of the kindness of his heart, Tony Chee Mar (a US citizen) declared that you were his son so that you could be in USA.

Recall what he told you when you arrived in San Francisco. Tony Chee Mar told you, "Yale, you are a turkey".

Tony Chee Mar then added, "This is Thanksgiving. We are going to have turkey."

Wonder-struck, you had said, "Dad, what is Thanksgiving, what is turkey?"

Tony Chee Mar did punish you often, but that was only because he had to and not because it gave him any pleasure. Yale Guen Mar, you were always a pain in the ass. But Tony Chee Mar hoped his (and Kim Hi Wong's) punishments will help you become a better person.

Unfortunately, that was not to be. You were simply incorrigible. You just couldn't stay out of mischief. This, together with the obsession you had developed as a child in rural China for finger-fucking pigs in their assholes, made it inevitable that you would never be more than the miserable self you are right now.

Your mommy, Kim Hi Wong, and your dad, Tony Chee Mar, were good parents and noble souls. Your accomplished siblings Donald Yale Mar, Ellen Heath and Eugene Yale Mar have never failed to acknowledge the contribution of their parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar to their own successes.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be an ingrate. Your plight is your own doing. Tony Chee Mar always did his best to bring you up the right way. It is the height of ingratitude to badmouth Tony Chee Mar for your own failings.

The only thing Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar were ignorant of was that they were fighting a losing cause in trying to get an incorrigible rascal like you to grow up into decent human being like their other children Donald, Ellen and Eugene. One can drag a mule to the well, but it cannot be made to drink from the well unless it wants to.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-09 06:28:21 UTC
Yale Guen Mar. You are 79. Unfortunately, your maturity belies your age.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/UqPjXT6A9Ys
"...don't ever forget what you owe to your Chinese parents. "
I cussed them out for bringing me into this terrible world.
I cussed them out for being lousy parents.
I cussed them out for being ignorant parents.
I cussed them out for being typical Chinese parents.
I cussed them out for being uneducated parents.
I cussed them out for following Manchu cultured parents....
Yale Guen Mar, your cussing didn't make your parents small any more than it made you great.

Yale Guen Mar, always remember what you owe to your Chinese parents.

[...]

The only think they were ignorant of was that they were fighting a losing cause in trying to get an incorrigible rascal like you to grow up into decent human being like their other children Donald, Ellen and Eugene. But one can drag a mule to the well, but it cannot be made to drink from the well unless it wants to.
I cussed them out for being typical Chinese parents.
What's wrong with being typical Chinese parents?

Donald, Ellen and Eugene grew up to be accomplished, honest upright citizens
So did Homer, Gini, Lawrence, Homer and Clarence.

You are the only black sheep in the family.

There was nothing wrong in the way Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar brought up their kids. It wasn't their fault that they had a kid like you.
I cussed them out for being uneducated parents.
Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. He let you work in his cafe. He taught you English and mathematics. He taught you the difference between a rational number and an irrational number.

If you failed to get an education, it was your fault, not theirs. Your siblings didn't fail them. Donald, Ellen and Eugene are as honest and upright as they are accomplished.
I cussed them out for following Manchu cultured parents....
Better to have cultured parents than uncultured parents.

And anyway, you shouldn't grudge the fact that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

s***@gmail.com
2017-10-27 14:38:44 UTC
https://www.goticket.io/train/tucson,az/merced,ca/

Yale Guen Mar, we know you are in the no-fly list of all airlines since that fiasco in 2010 when you were put in the cage inside a train to be shipped back from Kansas to Merced, CA.

But you don't need to board a plance to go to Tucson, AZ. You don't even need a ride from Carlton.

There is a direct rain from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. The fare is quite cheap - under $70.

https://www.goticket.io/train/tucson,az/merced,ca/

Yale Guen Mar, take a train trip to Tucson, AZ to be in time by 28th October to be at the East Palm Cemetery in Lot 49 where your parents are buried. Celbrate the Double Nine Festival. Visit Tony Chee Mar's tomb. Tidy it up. Offer food, flowers, paper money and burn incense sticks.

Yale Guen Mar, you'll at once feel a lot better.

Wait in Tucson, AZ for one more week and visit Lot 49 on November 5. It was on this day, 102 years ago that Tony Chee Mar was born. You will also get to meet your siblings Donald, Ellen and Eugene. Brenton will be there with Luca and Valentina. Even Silvia will fly dowwn from Boston to honor the family patriarch Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, if you play your cards right, your past transgressions will be forgiven. Eugene might actually accept you as a friend on Facebook.

So, Yale Guen Mar, book yourself a train ticket from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. You won't regret your decision.