Split Personalities mental disorder
Add Reply
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-03 15:50:37 UTC
National figures are not a joke.
Just because you treat your president as joke doesn't China has to.
I think you guys should be ashamed of yourselves to think this way.
yeeeaaaaah rite, you inconsistent hypocrite!

resty, why do you always have DOUBLE STANDARD on things ????

you have no integrity at all ! no persistency ...

OR are you suffering from split personalities mental disorder ???
JesusNothos Dionysus copies Perseus , a God + Man
2014-02-03 17:17:15 UTC
RESTY WYSE said
the 8 million Communist members of the CPC are DEAD
because
rst9 said Communism is DEAD in CHINA .
Dr. Dong

Resty Wyse
2014-02-03 22:22:38 UTC
Post by Pokok'e Joged
National figures are not a joke.
Just because you treat your president as joke doesn't China has to.
I think you guys should be ashamed of yourselves to think this way.
yeeeaaaaah rite, you inconsistent hypocrite!
resty, why do you always have DOUBLE STANDARD on things ????
you have no integrity at all ! no persistency ...
OR are you suffering from split personalities mental disorder ???
You are making up lies, ignorant uneducated brainwashed foolish one.
Don't ever do that again.
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-03 23:22:20 UTC
You are making up lies, ignorant uneducated brainwashed foolish one.
Don't ever do that again.
resty, the truth sometime hurts ,that we know .....

have a big heart to accept reality that you are suffering from split
personalities mental disorder
rst9
2014-02-04 04:31:40 UTC
Ignorant uneducated brainwashed fools.
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-04 04:47:13 UTC
no need to make confession of your qualities on public like this ....
Dr.Dong
2014-02-04 05:59:46 UTC
it's time for me, Dr. Dong, here to rewind the brain of Resty's mind.

He should now come to Cambodia as the winter in Merced has subsided and now
travelling abroad is easier now.

The weather in Cambodia is lots of sunshine and clear blue skies.

So hurry, before he gets older and older, he should come to rewind his brain
again. It's good for him.

Resty Wyse
2014-02-04 17:11:30 UTC
Have you rewind your long dong, Dr. Long Dong?
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-04 17:28:12 UTC
Have you rewind your long dong, Dr. Long Dong?
Resty, has it came across your mind why is everybody attacking you ?? ...
well Baldeagle is an exception

rst9
2014-02-04 17:40:45 UTC
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 9:28:12 AM UTC-8, Pokok'e Joged wrote:
That's an easy response and I have been saying it all along.
You guys are pawns and puppy dogs of Uncle Sam.
You can't think for yourself. You are brainwashed.

Stop being a pawn and a puppy dog.
Think for yourself.
Stop being an asshole.
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-04 17:52:36 UTC
Post by rst9
That's an easy response and I have been saying it all along.
You guys are pawns and puppy dogs of Uncle Sam.
You can't think for yourself. You are brainwashed.
Stop being a pawn and a puppy dog.
Think for yourself.
Stop being an asshole.
you spontaniously self-prove that YOU ARE indeed a difficult one !

vividly clear, no further answers needed !
rst9

Stop being an asshole.
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-04 18:02:09 UTC
Post by rst9
I know truth when I see it.
You don't.
That's an easy response and I have been saying it all along.
You guys are pawns and puppy dogs of Uncle Sam.
You can't think for yourself. You are brainwashed.
Stop being a pawn and a puppy dog.
Think for yourself.
Stop being an asshole.
red alert !!

definitely no doubt you need to rush to see nearest psychiatrist !

resty give yourself a chance to get healed, we are worried
Dr.Dong
2014-02-06 01:57:39 UTC
You got to get him to come to the right place. We are the right people to
help him with the right psychiatrists for his kind of bi-polar condition.

Please persuade him to come to Cambodia for his bipolar treatment. We have
connections in California to help him to cone here.

We rejuvenate him and rewind his temper, and fine-tune his brain condition.
Post by rst9
I know truth when I see it.
You don't.

Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-06 05:05:22 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
You got to get him to come to the right place. We are the right
people to help him with the right psychiatrists for his kind of
bi-polar condition.
his brain damage is too severe that it seems hardly recoverable
most doctors in US have given up on him

we can only hope for miracles
rst9
2014-02-06 05:15:55 UTC
On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 9:05:22 PM UTC-8, Pokok'e Joged wrote:
You are beyond help.

Here, watch this video and hear what other people say about the U.S.

'US miscalculated China-Japan row'

http://youtu.be/d0wJn15gGmc
Dr.Dong

rst9
2014-02-06 16:35:24 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
Only jesus can give miracle.
You gotta be kidding!!!
There is no miracle.
Miracle is a selling point for religious nuts only.
Post by Dr.Dong
We cannot give him miracle. But we can
encourage him to come to visit our center for his treatment.
You can't even cure yourself or your pigs, Dr. Long Dong.
You are a hopeless quack.
s***@gmail.com
2014-02-05 00:11:07 UTC
Post by rst9
That's an easy response and I have been saying it all along.
You guys are pawns and puppy dogs of Uncle Sam.
You can't think for yourself. You are brainwashed.
Stop being a pawn and a puppy dog.
Think for yourself.
Stop being an asshole.
Yale Guen Mar is a committed member of the 50 cents party !!

****************
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party ;

The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (网络评论员, 網絡評論員, wǎnglù pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards. The commentators are said to be paid for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms, or that advances the Communist party line.
*************************
Jesus 's Mother Mary copied Hera Godeese of Earth
2014-02-06 01:55:08 UTC
KOMIN is not a pawn of USA .

KOMIN is different without US education .

Komin is a FREE thinking BLOB of FLESH .
Stop being an asshole.
Resty Wyse
2014-02-06 02:42:56 UTC
Post by Jesus 's Mother Mary copied Hera Godeese of Earth
KOMIN is not a pawn of USA .
KOMIN is different without US education .
Komin is a FREE thinking BLOB of FLESH .
Nah!!! somehow, komin had contaminated himself with Uncle Sam,
and Uncle Sam's propaganda is stuck on him and to him like glue.
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-06 05:00:33 UTC
Nah!!! somehow, komin had contaminated himself with Uncle Sam,
and Uncle Sam's propaganda is stuck on him and to him like glue.
there's no such a thing as Uncle Sam propaganda

it is actually created by China Propaganda,

to fool, contaminate and deceive the world

just like what you are posting above

as agent of Communist China, its your duty to spread black campaign

on the US
rst9

2014-02-06 09:38:48 UTC
KOMIN has nothing to do with UNCLE SAM

KOMIN does not like USA .

Komin likes ASEAN , the GULF of SIAM .

the BAY of Cambodia .
rst9
2014-02-06 16:30:43 UTC
But komin is brainwashed by Uncle Sam beyond belief.
s***@gmail.com
2014-02-04 17:36:45 UTC
Have you rewind your long dong, Dr. Long Dong?
Speaking of assholes, how is yours? The Hmong gravepine has it that you got it singed pretty badly on your 76th birthday.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Yale Guen Mar. Glad to learn from the Hmong grapevine that your wax sealing fell off as soon as shit gushed out of your asshole. Are you looking forward to the year of the pig when you'll be 81 ?

All didn't go according to plan during your birthday ritual. That's what I am hearing from the Hmong grapevine in <Merced, VA.

To begin with, not just Yuhua Luo but even Ravinder Singh refused to have anything to do with the candles though they agreed to witness the ritual for celebrating Yale Guen Mar's birthday.

Meichi Thai "manfully" undertook the entire task.

She inserted the candles inside Yale Guen Mar's asshole, one by one. She lit the inserted candle and asked Yale Guen Mar to make a wish. And, then she blew out the candle and extricated it and went over to inserting the next candle. Yes, she did that with 76 candles, one at a time.

There was one hitch. Melted wax solidified to seal Yale Guen Mar's ass hole. But just when all seemed lot, Yale Guen Mar pushed and pushed to bring out a gush of shit from his asshole. It was stinky but it did blow away the wax seal.

Yale Guen Mar is now resting on his stomach.

And Meichi Thai is applying copious amounts of Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's asshole to relieve him of the excrucuating pain.

But Yale Guen Mar is happy - he has told not just Meichi Thai but even Yuhua Luo, Ravinder Singh and the local grocer that he is very very happy with his celebration of his 76th birthday.

Yale Guen Mar is looking forward to 2019 (if he is still alive then) for the year of the pig (his favorite animal) when he wants to repeat the same ritual, but with 81 candles.

Bulletins from before the birthday:

**************

An update:

It is being heard through the Hmong grapevine in Merced that Yuhua Luo does not want to have anything to do with Yale Guen Mar's bizarre ritual to celebrate his 76th birthday and the year of the horse. In fact Yuhua Luo has been trying desperately to get rid of Yale Guen Mar from her life - she has even offered Yale Guen Mar $30000 and the minivan to get lost from her life.

Yale Guen Mar is trying to persuade his neighbor Ravinder Singh to take Yuhua Luo's place for the candle ritual to celebrate his 76th birthday and the year of the horse. Yale Guen Mar has also asked his Hmong grocer to look out for a volunteer from among the Hmongs of Merced in case Ravinder turns down Yale Guen Mar's request.

*********************

As the year of the horse appears on the horizon, Yale Guen Mar has some special plans for 31st January - 1st February night. Yale Guen Mar plans to celebrate his 76th birthday and the advent of the year of the horse in a single bizarre ritual.

But come 2019, he'll repeat the ritual (if he is still alive) to celebrate his 81st birthday along with the arrival of the year of the pig - an animal which has played a singular role in Yale Guen Mar's twisted life.
Post by Resty Wyse
Yale Guen Mar, why did you order 76 candles at the local Hmong grocery store? And what are you going to do with the heat resistant mat with a hole to fit your asshole that you bought from your Hmong grocer?
Yale Guen Mar is planning a 76 candle salute on 1st February to celebrate his 76th birthday. It will be timed to last 76 minutes.

Yale Guen Mar has ordered 76 candles form the local Hmong grocery store. He has also bought a heat resistant mat with a hole to fit Yale Guen Mar's asshole.

Come February 1, Yale Guen Mar will lie down naked on his stomach in the porch of his house at 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. Actually he will do so about a half hour before it turns 1st February. That way the ritual will last thru January 31st thru February 1 to cover the advent of the year of the horse along with his 76th birthday.

Meichi Thia will go through a ritual scripted by Yale Guen Mar himself. She will insert a candle into Yale Guen Mar's asshole and light it. She will ask Yuhua Lup to blow out the candle after a minute.

Meichi Thai will then pull out the blown out candle and insert a fresh one.

The ritual will be repeated 76 times. And after 76 candles have been lit by Meichi Thai and blown out by Yuhua Luo, once candle at at a time, Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo will sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Yale Guen Mar to mark his 76th birthday.

And after that it will be business as usual. Meichi Thai will shove suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid scarred asshole.

Meichi Thai will apply Preparation H and Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's rectum.

And, finally, Meichi Thai will put a fresh diaper on Yale Guen Mar.

31st january - 1st February, 2014 is going to be a long night for Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo as they help Yale Guen Mar to celebrate his 76th birthday and the year of the horse.

******************
Dr.Dong
2014-02-05 19:14:54 UTC
Oh no, rewind is not impossible, as long as it can stressed and relieved
tested.
Come over to our center in Cambodia, and we can help you to restore your
dong.

rst9
2014-02-05 20:29:32 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
Oh no, rewind is not impossible, as long as it can stressed and relieved
tested. Come over to our center in Cambodia, and we can help you to restore your dong.
For a long dong who can't tell the difference between a duck from a goose,
how can any hog's farmer trust you? You are nothing but an ignorant uneducated fool.
s***@gmail.com
2014-02-05 21:13:08 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by Dr.Dong
Oh no, rewind is not impossible, as long as it can stressed and relieved
tested. Come over to our center in Cambodia, and we can help you to restore your dong.
For a long dong who can't tell the difference between a duck from a goose,
how can any hog's farmer trust you? You are nothing but an ignorant uneducated fool.
When it comes to hogs, Yale Guen Mar ought to be an expert by now. Here are some pig stories from Yale Guen Mar's colorful 76 years on earth:

Yale Guen Mar was shipped off to San Francisco from Hong Kong in 1949 as an 11-year old by his step mother to be taken care of by his alleged biological father in USA.

If Europe can raise nice pigs, Yale Guen Mar will never take a second look at USA or China.

Yale Guen Mar has been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes ever since he was a little boy in mainland China. But the year 2009 is undoubtedly the most eventful in 75-year old Yale Guen Mar's life. Here are some news clippings on Yale Guen Mar's recent close encounters with pigs:

Here are some recent news clippings on a few of Yale Guen Mar's myriad pig molestations:

*******************

[At his 75th birthday, Merced resident Yale Guen Mar discovers his atrophied middle fingers infected with STDs contracted from pigs' colons - he might lose his middle fingers to amputation. That would leave him handicapped in pursuing his life long passion of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes]

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

********************

[Yale Guen Mar of Merced created quite a commotion in a Hmong family-owned pig farm in the area when his attempt to surreptitiously finger-fuck a pig in its asshole caused it to fart and trip the alarm for gas leaks]

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.

**********************

Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

*******************
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-05 22:51:26 UTC
Post by rst9
You are nothing but an ignorant uneducated fool.
so you think you are educated ?

you even failed to understand the word CARE

the only thing you are good at is to count root of 18
Resty Wyse
2014-02-05 23:37:03 UTC
Post by Pokok'e Joged
Post by rst9
You are nothing but an ignorant uneducated fool.
so you think you are educated ?
Yes, I am educated. I think, therefore I am.
Post by Pokok'e Joged
you even failed to understand the word CARE
That is precisely NOT you. You don't give a shit.
All you do is listen and follow Uncle Sam's direction.
Well, at this point, I am much better than you, yes.
Pokok'e Joged
2014-02-06 00:27:56 UTC
mBwahahahaha, root 18 only expert ....

you've wasted your life , your billion brain cells,

..... 75 y.o but can only count root 18
Fisjono
2014-02-06 01:43:34 UTC
Post by Pokok'e Joged
mBwahahahaha, root 18 only expert ....
you've wasted your life , your billion brain cells,
Do you really believe that he still has billion of brain cells?

His brain has atrophied after smelling "fish sauce" for DECADES!
Dr.Dong
2014-02-06 01:44:28 UTC
We rear duck only, Mr. Rst9.

We have very god suck as they are free-ranged in our farms near our
treatment center. We can differentiate goose from duck. Goose is larger than
duck. It has longer neck, larger head, and bigger feet, than duck.

We have very good hogs also, and you can have our best hog for your food.
Patients can roam in our huge farms. They can roam with our ducks and hogs
and chickens, whenever they undergo their treatments with our center.

Come to us, Mr. Resty, our treatment service at our treatment center will
benefit you.

Don't missed. We will not neglect you as there are a lot of activity to keep
you happy, healthy, and internet connected.
uneducated fool.
Resty Wyse
2014-02-06 02:40:03 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
We rear duck only, Mr. Rst9.
Ducks!!! The picture you've shown were geese, not ducks.
Dr.Dong
rst9
2014-02-06 21:59:38 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
Show me where and which pictures were shown to you are geese and not duck?
If you don't know what pictures you had shown, too late to ask.
You were the one that put up the pictures.
Dr. Dong
2014-02-18 02:52:51 UTC
Let me refresh you with some pictures at some other time when I can get hold
of some of them taken in our village center.

In any case, the center is located within and round the farming compound,
and thus, there will be poultry and pig farms there, too.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 23:29:34 UTC
Post by Dr. Dong
Let me refresh you with some pictures at some other time when I can get hold
of some of them taken in our village center.
In any case, the center is located within and round the farming compound,
and thus, there will be poultry and pig farms there, too.
Yale Guen Mar, I think you'll do splendidly if you move to Cambodia to be in alternate medicine care under Dr. Long Dong's supervision.
Post by Dr. Dong
Resty is tired of talking and talking and he needs help from our center in
Cambodia to rejuvenate his thoughts.
RESTY WYSE said
the 8 million Communist members of the CPC are DEAD
because
rst9 said Communism is DEAD in CHINA .
The real question for the newsgroup is - who is Resty Wyse?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/mbV9A_gkd9k
Post by Dr. Dong
You're Resty Wise?
Yale Guen Mar of Merced, CA posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse (and sometimes Rysty Wyseman).

Yale Guen Mar is a master of fakery, Resty Wyseman and Rusty Wyse are his fake names, among his fake IDs are ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com

Real Name:
Yale Guen Mar

Yale Guen Mar masquerades as:

Rusty Wyse
Resty Wyseman

He also masquerades as a Caucasian whenever he can get away with it.

Yale Guen Mar posts as:

***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com

Yale Guen Mar's phone numbers are:

(209) 722-0463
(510) 531-7359

Yale Guen Mar was born on February 1, 1938 in Mainland China.

As a 11 year old, Yale Guen Mar fled his village in China after the Communist takeover in 1949. He arrived in San Francisco in the November of 1949 just before Thanksgiving.

US citizen Tony Chee Mar (who had never see Yale Guen Mar before that) signed papers declaring Yale Guen Mar to be his biological son so that Yale Guen Mar could find refuge in USA.

Tony Chee Mar was a very kind man :

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first Thanksgiving meal

* Tony Chee Mar let Yale Guen Mar into his own house
on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ

* Tony Chee Mar taught English and Math to Yale Guen Mar and
taught him the difference between rational and irrational numbers.

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first job at his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar bought Yale Guen Mar his first car (a 1963 Pontiac).

But Yale Guen Mar was an ingrate. He has continued to resent Tony Chee Mar because:

* Tony Chee Mar had chopped off Yale Guen Mar's pigtail
when he alighted from the ship that had brought him
to San Francisco from Hong Kong.

* Tony Chee Mar refused Yale Guen Mar to shave a straight line in the head.

* Tony Chee Mar insisted on a crew cut for Yale Guen Mar so that he could meld
better with his classmates in the new country.

* Tony Chee Mar punished Yale Guen Mar whenever he strayed from the
straight and narrow (which unfortunately) was far more often than for a normal boy

Yale Guen Mar has refused to get over his grudges.

Yale Guen Mar stays alone at:

3851 Twilight Avenue
Merced, CA

Yale Guen Mar refuses to visit the graves of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ even during the Quingming Festival.

Yale Guen Mar, take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ to be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar as often as you can . It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on your penis with a sharpie !!!
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 17:16:07 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by Dr.Dong
Show me where and which pictures were shown to you are geese and not duck?
If you don't know what pictures you had shown, too late to ask.
You were the one that put up the pictures.
Yale Guen Mar, stop playing ducks and drakes with your catheter. Lie very still on your bed-pan when you are not in diapers. You'll make life much easier for your caregiver Meicjhi Thai.
Post by rst9
Hummmm!!! Luol Deng agrees to 2-year, $20 million deal with Miami Heat - Luol Deng has agreed to a $20 million, two-year deal with the Miami Heat.
Hummmm!!! How did Resty Wyse or Rusty Wyseman get his American name?

And why is the household at 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA reported to be Caucasian?

Yale Guen Mar, is your name Resty Wyse or Rusty Wyseman? You lie even about your own name !!

Yale Guen Mar has been caught with his pants down repeatedly while lying. In fact, In fact Yale Guen Mar might just as well change his last name from Mar to Liar instead of pretending that your name is Resty Wyse or Rusty Wyseman.

Yale Guen Liar, you are like the drunkard who accuses everyone else of being drunk.

When it comes to lying, you have no peer.

* You lied when you explained to Silvia that you were trying to potty train Valentina on spyke.
You are no longer allowed to contact Valentina on spyke without adult supervision.

* You lied to the census office when you falsely claimed that the household
at 3851 Twilight Avenue is Caucasian.

* You lied to George Gee when you got caught for pilfering restaurant supplies,
But it couldn't save you from getting fired.

* You lied to Gene when you tried to get back your job after the death of George Gee.
That's when you made up the lie that far from firing you, George Gee was trying
to get you to marry his daughter. Gene knew better and you didn't get your job back.

* You lied when you accidentally triggered the gas leak alarm while finger-fucking
a 265 lb pig in Mai Keri Her pig farm in Merced. But there were no takers -
the official who responded to the emergency was seen giggling when interviewed
by reporters.

* You lie when you blame your parents for your character flaws.

* You lied to your uncle in Junction City when he caught you
intently watching pigs when they urinated. But you got thrashed
by your uncle who knew exactly what you were doing.
Your uncle gave you a good thrashing in the hope of curing you
of your perversion.

* You lie to Mr. Ravinder Singh to explain away the stinking
yellow stains that you leave on his sofa.

* You lie when you claim that you are shitting on the taro patches
of your Hmong neighbors only to fertilize the patch.

* You lie to explain away the stink when you fart in Mr. Lee's
Hmong grocery store in Merced.