We are all gullible less than 10 corporations control over 90% of all media...can we trust the news
Deng Qi Feng
2017-10-11 18:27:33 UTC
The 0.01% versus us 99.99%. They control mass media, world governments, the education system, monetary system, utilities, medicine, etc.
Everything has been touched by them, the "Midas" touch. You cannot trust central banks or anything in a newspaper
There is a sinister agenda
They control us via Money
80% of Americans are not self sustaining like they cannot farm hunt or live off the land...this is not going to end well.
China is moving towards urbanization so less people will live off the land they will be slaves in the city
Global urbanization movement is about slavery
You are a slave if you must depend on government and corporations for food and water and housing
We have forgotten how to build our own houses. We don't even know about adobe brick anymore it's a wonderful material!!!
We don't know how to make our own medicine, today's medicines are all made of synthetic materials, no way a commoner can make his own meds
Why can't people see what is going on?
Resty Wyse
2017-10-11 19:39:06 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
The 0.01% versus us 99.99%. They control mass media, world governments, the education system, monetary system, utilities, medicine, etc.
Everything has been touched by them, the "Midas" touch. You cannot trust central banks or anything in a newspaper
There is a sinister agenda
They control us via Money
80% of Americans are not self sustaining like they cannot farm hunt or live off the land...this is not going to end well.
This is part of modernization. We can only do part of it. The others are doing most of it for us.
Post by Deng Qi Feng
China is moving towards urbanization so less people will live off the land they will be slaves in the city
I think we are all slaves in today's society.
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Global urbanization movement is about slavery
Globalization means we depend on each other's skills to live a better life.
Post by Deng Qi Feng
You are a slave if you must depend on government and corporations for food and water and housing
We are all slaves to modern society. "Paper money" is just a piece of paper. The only reason it has value because of government approved value.
Post by Deng Qi Feng
We have forgotten how to build our own houses.
Hummm!!! How long has it been since we stopped building our own house? A hundred years? Two hundred?
Post by Deng Qi Feng
We don't even know about adobe brick anymore it's a wonderful material!!!
No, it's not. Adobe is soft. The Chinese had been using fire to harden clay for building matieral.
Post by Deng Qi Feng
We don't know how to make our own medicine, today's medicines are all made of synthetic materials, no way a commoner can make his own meds
Pick up a book and do a bit of reading. Medicine came from Herbs, plants,...
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Why can't people see what is going on?
I do, why can you?