War Pigs by Black Sabbath
Deng Qi Feng
2017-08-09 06:12:11 UTC
We are all brainwashed into fighting and supporting another war!

What we need is creative altruism to get back to us sharing and caring like we did when kindergarten was our domain

Kinder garden not Meaner garden
Resty Wyse
2017-08-09 15:13:02 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
We are all brainwashed into fighting and supporting another war!
No, not "we". Uncle Sam has "brainwashed into fighting and supporting another war!"
Follow China's example and build infrastructure around the world to support trade and commerce for ALL nations!!!
Deng Qi Feng
2017-08-10 11:21:28 UTC
We are all brainwashed by something

We all went to school and the better your grades the more brainwashed you are

If you skipped a grade or two the more indoctrinated you are
Resty Wyse
2017-08-10 15:58:22 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
We are all brainwashed by something
We all went to school and the better your grades the more brainwashed you are
If you skipped a grade or two the more indoctrinated you are
"Birds of the same feather..."

No, not true. As you can clearly, we are not a herd of wildebeest. We clearly have advanced ahead...