Worst places to eat in Phoenix
Deng Qi Feng
2017-06-28 22:38:19 UTC
Kim Fu 金富real name I cannot say located in Phoenix Sum where

When it's fresh it's ok. But it is a Kim Jong Un style buffet. Starving North Koreans and Sudanese love this place. Food is cheap. But I have lost my appetite. Kim Fu has been opened for 30 years. I used to love the food. But with all the starving folks out there I'm tired of serving fat lazy greedy ass kissing brown nosing....

You could pay me $100,000 and I still wouldn't be happy at my job. I would like to preach to the world my hate for money that fiat money even money backed by gold is evil....

If you are a poor person there is something wrong with you if you waste food each visit. Or you just eat the broccoli tops. Kim Fu customers will see higher prices if the Mexican Wall gets built this redirecting trade routes increasing cost of food from Mexico.

Gwen Sui Yun works there you her favorite greeting from customers is a $2 bill tip. $1 is good too. She drives a run down Toyota Camry lavender. Naco Mian Wang a customer fixes it from time to time with suspected stolen parts. Naco says they come from a junk yard.

Boss is Tang Ka Yin my dad who only knows how to make money a bad parent. Mom is the food Nazi.

I'm the part time don't give a shit cashier.

Parents wanted to be rich so they named me Kai Fung啟豐....it's a curse. I have no kids, sisters no kids, parents are in their seventies no grandkids. But they have money root of all evil....

We are located somewhere in Phoenix. 金富is artistically drawn as a single rounded character on the sign which is very old. We are across from a New China and next to a donut shop not visited by cops.
Resty Wyse
I grew up in Arizona. Which part of Phoenix are you talking about?
Deng Qi Feng
2017-06-29 01:36:48 UTC
I am just venting like a mad bipolar man...I'd get in trouble if I revealed the locations of those I am gossiping about.......just got injected with invega today....grew up in Maryvale

I'm infamous with the local gossiping Chinese community

In 1998 when I was in my crisis no one stopped to ask how I was feeling....this mad venting is 19 years in the making.....

I grew up in Maryvale
Resty Wyse
2017-06-29 04:27:14 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
I am just venting like a mad bipolar man...I'd get in trouble if I revealed the locations of those I am gossiping about.......just got injected with invega today....grew up in Maryvale
I'm infamous with the local gossiping Chinese community
In 1998 when I was in my crisis no one stopped to ask how I was feeling....this mad venting is 19 years in the making.....
I grew up in Maryvale
Between Indian School Road and Thomas Road.
I remember people were telling me about a Chinese who had a grocery store on Thomas Road after WWII. At that time, Thomas Road was nothing but desert. He bought land around his grocery store anytime he had money. By the late 1950s, Thomas Road was part of the city of Phoenix, and he owns both sides of basically downtown Phoenix Thomas Road for several blocks. It must still be true today!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-06-29 04:38:20 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
I grew up in Maryvale
Between Indian School Road and Thomas Road.
I remember people were telling me about a Chinese who had a grocery store on Thomas Road after WWII. At that time, Thomas Road was nothing but desert. He bought land around his grocery store anytime he had money. By the late 1950s, Thomas Road was part of the city of Phoenix, and he owns both sides of basically downtown Phoenix Thomas Road for several blocks. It must still be true today!!!
Any area is only as good as its worst resident.

The Twilight Avenue neighborhood in Merced, CA is a good example. Its fortune is sinking all because of a vastly below par resident, Yale Guen Mar.

The Singhs are leaving.

The Hmong family at the corner house left quite some time ago. A Mexican family in Orange County bought the house for their daughter who is attending UC-Merced. She had a baby with another student attending Merced College. Now, another daughter has moved into that house.

Taro patches in the neighborhood stink. So do the grocery stores.

The neighborhood is going downhill steadily.
Deng Qi Feng
2017-06-29 05:43:38 UTC
Hypocrite talking but I don't like Chinese they gossip too much. But turns out I'm out of the gossip loop. And I gossip to complete strangers about the people I hate

I guess I'd be a true gossiper if I gossiped with people who knew who I had spite for

Great Wall Dim Sum soon to change hands.
China Doll closed down years ago
Mekong Palace changed hands a couple years ago
Phoenix Palace and Some other place no news
A couple closed down past decade
These are all Dim Sum places
I don't gossip about food quality ever for Dim Sum places because food quality can change over time from your last visit. But my dad will gossip about a Dim Sum place he ate at ten years ago.

Gossip kills. I was amoral today. I was just tired of talking bad of money decided to vent about people

Panda Express gets robbed once a week said the Chinese gossip grapevine. First of all she may be protecting her Panda Express job from other Chinese job seekers, second not all locations the same or third who cares and fourth my memory may be foggy and fifth Money is evil I'm tempted to burn money instead of valuing it

I'm Ali Baba cashew chicken an Asian anti money cashier at a Chinese restaurant
Resty Wyse
At the time when I was around Phoenix area, Dim Sum wasn't even available. I mentioned a friend I grew up with graduated from U of A with a business degree, but couldn't find a job, he first had a cafe by a hospital, then he owned the "Double Happiness" restaurant somewhere up north of Phoenix. Ever heard of the place?
s***@gmail.com
2017-06-29 16:22:43 UTC
At the time when I was around Phoenix area, Dim Sum wasn't even available. I mentioned a friend I grew up with graduated from U of A with a business degree, but couldn't find a job, he first had a cafe by a hospital, then he owned the "Double Happiness" restaurant somewhere up north of Phoenix. Ever heard of the place?
Yale Guen Mar, your career as a janitor in restaurants in different states of USA is littered with one firing after another.

You have been fired from:

* Junction City Cafe in Kansas

* Double Happiness in Arizona

* Gene-Gee Restaurant in California

and so on.

Yale Guen Mar, you lack morals as much as work ethics. That is why you have never been able to hold on to a job.
gentee

http://www.avg.com
ain
2017-07-13 21:59:15 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
I am just venting like a mad bipolar man...I'd get in trouble if I revealed the locations of those I am gossiping about.......just got injected with invega today....grew up in Maryvale
I'm infamous with the local gossiping Chinese community
In 1998 when I was in my crisis no one stopped to ask how I was feeling....this mad venting is 19 years in the making.....
I grew up in Maryvale
A bipolar needs treatment will stabilise your brain.

s***@gmail.com
2017-06-29 01:52:51 UTC
I grew up in Arizona. Which part of Phoenix are you talking about?
Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Phoenix should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
Post by Resty Wyse
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar and to your sister Ellen Heath. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald, Ellen and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.