Yale Guen Mar posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), you must dwell more on your stinky bottom to get a better grip of your pathetic self.
2018-02-15 16:48:16 UTC
Yale Guen Mar (psting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), you must dwell more on your stinky bottom to get a better grip of your pathetic self. You should go to your caregiver, Meichi Thai, a lot more often to have your diaper changed. Otherwise, accidents are inevitable.

Even with giant sized diapers, Yale Guen Mar is causing enough trouble in his neighborhood. He is leaving yellow stinking stains all over - on Ravinder Singh's sofa, or Rolida Lee's reclining chair and, of course, in stores like Lee's Merced Community Food Center, Miao's Yue Cheng Market, Rancho San Miguel Supermarket of Mr. Lopez and , of course, in R & N Supermarket.

Yale Guen Mar, be more considerate. Ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you pay a visit to Ravinder's house.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be gross while shopping at the Hmong grocery store. Step outside to fart instead of stinking up the grocery store. You are driving away customers.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you ask your caregiver Meichi Thai to insert a cork inside your shit-hole before visiting your Hmong grocer? You have been farting inside the grocery store incessantly every time you go their shopping. The stink drives away other shoppers.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your Hmong grocer by indulging in gross farting inside the grocery store. Either step outside the store to fart or have Maichi Thai insert a cork in your anus before you go for your grocery shopping.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been a bad neighbor. Why have you been shitting on the taro patch of one of your Hmong neighbors? Not satisfied with molesting the Hmong-owned pigs, you have now take to fertilizing their taro patches !!

Yale Guen Mar, you'll have to think up some other excuse to account for your abnormally bitter outbursts against your parents, Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

If you reject and don't respect what little you have, Yale Guen Mar, that's crass ingratitude.

Ingratitude is verily the essence of vileness.

And you, Yale Guen Mar, are verily vile.

Be grateful to Tony Chee Mar and to Kim Hi Wong for what little you have achieved insted of whining and screaming about the times you got punished.

And, yes, do visit lot 49 at East Palm cemetery in Tucson, AZ. Learn from siblings Donald, Eugene and Ellen how to honor your parents. Learn from cousins Homer, Gini, Lawrence and Clarence how to honor your ancestors.

Remember that you own Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong for what little you have to celebrate your life.

Tony Chee Mar saw you for the first time in 1949 when you were a 11-year old boy who landed in San Francisco after fleeing Hong Kong to escape Communist rule. Tony Chee Mar was a US citizen. He manfully certified that you were his son so that you too could be a US citizen. How dare you curse him for helping you and your mother to flee Communist China to become citizens in the land of the free and the land of the brave?

Yale Guen Mar the first words you heard from your "dad" in this New world? Tony Chee Mar told you that it was Thanksgiving and that you were going to have turkey. Wonder-struck, you asked Tony Chee Mar, "What is Thanksgiving? What is turkey?"

Much water has flown under the Golden Gate Bridge since that Thanksgiving encounter. Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong brought you up in this new land. He gave you a job in his cafe. You had every opportunity to be as accomplished as your younger half-siblings Donald, Eugene and Ellen.. But to no avail. He wasted your future.

You blame Kim Hi Wong for beating you. But what else could she do to keep you on the straight and narrow? I blame Kim Hi Wong not for beating you but for not beating you enough. She should have beaten the crap out of you every time you acted irresponsibly and even vilely.

Kim Hi Wong did not enjoy beating you. She beat you because she had to for your own good. And afte each beating, Kim Hi Wong talked to sister-in-law Susan Suey Oy Wong and cried in anguish - Kim would tell Susan how mch it hurt to have to beat you.

Yale Guen Mar, this is what you wrote of your parents ten years ago (in 2006) when they were both gone (it was too little and too late):

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald, Ellen and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar and sister Ellen Heath. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald, Eugene and Ellen, get their help to cope with your problems.

At Qingming Festival every year, pay respect to your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. Spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. Offer food, flowers and paper money to your ancestors.

Remember the debt you owe to your parents.

Don't wait till the Quingming Festival. Tony Chee Mar would have turned 101 on November 5, 2016. And you have turned 80 on February 1, 2018. There is no time to lose. You already have one foot on your grave. Rush to Tucson, AZ to honor him at Tony Chee Mar's grave in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49). There you might also meet your siblings Donald, Ellen and Eugene. Heck, you might even meet Brenton, Valentina and Luca.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-16 16:46:03 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/m4Bc094XA1k
Who can see the future in 20 years from now.
Perhaps, in 20 years, they regret their decision not to return to China.
Yale Guen Mar, you are being brazenly dishonest.
It has been more than 68 years since you sailed into San Francisco from Hong Kong as a refugee from Communist China.
Well, Yale Guen Mar, I don't think you have any intention of relocating back to your birth village to live under the CCP regime.

You'll just continue to collect welfare checks from Uncle Sam even as you continue to work day in and day out on the newsgroup to make posts that earn 50 cents payment from Uncle Chang.

Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), the Hog Kong fortune-teller was right about you. You will soon relocate to Safford, AZ and be buried there when you die

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become personna non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?
* Jumbo Chinese Restaurant
* Super Wok
* Chjna Taste
Hummm!!! There was never any Chinese restaurant before!!!
The world certainly has changed.
But it is still 120 degrees out there. That means the leakage from your diapers will dry that much more quickly. Safford, AZ is indeed better equipped environmentally to cope with your hygienically challenged life. It had done so when you arrived there as a 11 year old boy with non-functioning sphincter muscles. It will cope admirably with your weak sphincter muscles even in your golden years.

And then you'll sleep eternally in a burial plot in Safford, AZ, baked constantly at 120 degrees.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-17 18:10:43 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T1DxAM4WjGM
Your sordid tale should be fodder for a book - write an autobiography detailing your shameful existence. Ask Mr. Lee (the Hmong neighbor on your left) for help to get it published.
Satish, your shameful existence has no bounds making up lie after lie...
Mr Lee was one of many thousands of boys soldiers of General Vang Pao
who followed General Vang Pao to America. He can barely read and write.
His children are American born, one girl graduated from Fresno State
University with a degree in nursing. His other children are always around
the house/front yard repairing/working on cars.
Yale Guen Mar, Mr. Lee's literacy level far exceeds yours. But don't depend on him to ghost write your autobiography. Try to write it yourself. That would be the honest thing to do.

Yale Guen Mar, go to Mr. Lee only for help on publishing your tale of shame and infamy. Mr. Lee had been in the publishing industry for two dozen years. If you promise not to shit on his taro patch ever again, he might help you to get in touch with a publisher interested in your trash.

And if Mr. Lee (the Hmong neighbor on your left) can't help you himself, he is generous enough to request his son (who is still working in the publishing business) to help you out.

And, BTW, Luca is still amazed that you can't get potty trained when he has. Is it any wonder that Valentina and Luca start giggling at the very mention of your accursed name.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 13:49:00 UTC
Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name Resty Wyse) is all talk and no action because he never had a functioning penis or even an asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/jsnSl9JNsKM
Get your wife or your daughter over here.
You can witness my sexual power with your wife or your daughter.
Yale Guen Mar, stories of your sexual power has already been already told and retold by your caregiver Meichi Thai who toils ceaselessly to keep you clean. She has shared the stories with all your Hmong neighbors.

* she gives you a warm water douche every day at 7 PM

* she shoves suppositories up your asshole to make you poop.

* she changes your catheter to keep you peeing.

* she shoves tampons up your hemorrhoid scarred asshole

* she applies Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your asshole.

* she tries to change you into a clean diaper before it is too late.

So, Yale Guen Mar, no point in boasting about your sexual powers when you can't even pee without a catheter let alone ejaculate or even have an erection.

Yale Guen Mar, you have never had the capacity to rise to the occasion. That is why you went into finger-fucking pigs in their assholes for your sexual joy.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen Mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, with a catheter inside him 24/7, 76-year old Yale Guen Mar can't even rise to the occasion for sex.
My aunt died in Texas, stupid Satish Kumar madhavan.
When I didn't even go to my own mother's funeral,
there is no reason for me to go to my aunt's funeral.
After I died, I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I don't want a funeral.
Just throw my body into the ocean.
Why do you want the ocean polluted?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a grave site for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The grave site, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that grave site chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

[...]

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become persona non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ct6iuR-OrIQ
Retirement does not require thinking, Malaysian Mule. Just keep your muscles
working by doing daily exercises, and eat healthy food. Once in a while, go
visit friends and relatives.
Yale Guen Mar, when you were tired (long before you retired), you found out that thinking was too onerous for you.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you do not think.

No surprise there. No thoughtful person could have posted the rubbish you do, even if it was to get recommended by Uncle Chang (your handler with the CCP dictatorship in PRC) for 50 cents.

Merced Chimp, you are as brainless as you are thoughtless.

Speaking of restaurant jobs, haven't you been ricocheting from one firing to another?

Your uncle (twin brother of your father) Ben Shee Mar had to fire you from your janitor's job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas because you were goofing off to be at local piggeries to satisfy your perversion.

And you got fired by George Gee because you were pilfering restaurant supplies. You reapplied for the job after George's death but of no available. Gene thought as little of you as George had.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 06:28:37 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lha9vZtK-24
hello dr.Dong, .... you seemed to have taken good care of the old
crack Resty the Rusty , since I didnt hear any single noise comes from him
for quite some times now
congrats
Oh, don’t mentioned. We take care of everybody that needs help. Our
treatment service has improved his needs, and we are happy to provide them
free of charge to him, if need to.
As most posters know, Resty has been a pain in the butt to posters, in
social culture china, who had subjected themselves to his bullying and
abuses.
And, now we have cleaned up his pathetic behavior, that now makes him see
the light of perspective not from himself only, but also makes him see the
perspective from others, too.
Yale Guen Mar has most certainly relapsed. He needs to visit Dr. Long Dong once again.
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
There was nothing wrong with the headstone. You tried to vandalize it and got caught and beaten up by Donald.
Satishkumar C. Madhavan, since you think so highly of my family, you can have them. I want no part of them, especially Ben's family. I am ashamed of ALL of them, all worthless.
Is it any surprise that your doctor in Safford, AZ (Dr. Jenkins) wanted you committed to a mental institution.
Dr. Jenkins was a gentleman and fine doctor.
In a small town of 5,000 - 8,000 people, everyone knows everyone else,
even though we were never formally introduced.
My father was proud to talk about his engineer son, and the town's people
know me.
Didn't your father know you had bought a fake diploma in engineering?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been faking a lot of things. Tell us about your mail order diploma. How much did you spend to get the fake degree?

You have been faking a lot of things Yale Guen Mar. You claimed you were an electrical engineer who worked in a missile testing facility.

And then you talked too much and it turned out that you have no idea of what control engineering is, let alone do a literature search in it.

A janitorial job or a cafeteria job, even at a defense establishment, does not require security clearance. And even if it did, you would not have dared apply for it lest you get caught for obtaining citizenship papers fraudulently.

Yale Guen Mar had never seen his alleged biological father till he was 11 when he landed in San Francisco.

But the claim is that Yale Guen Mar was not an accidental baby. The alleged biological father is alleged to have mailed his seeds to Yale Guen Mar's father by postal service.

In the pre-DNA era, Yale Guen Mar managed to sneak into USA in 1949 on the basis of this dubious paternity claim.

Yale Guen Mar, you are an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers.