20 tourists robbed at Paris airport hotel
Add Reply
ada
2017-07-14 08:02:59 UTC
20 tourists robbed at Paris airport hotel

http://www.asiaone.com/world/20-tourists-robbed-paris-airport-hotel?link_time=1499830200

---
http://www.avg.com
The_Inquirer
2017-07-14 08:12:06 UTC
Post by ada
20 tourists robbed at Paris airport hotel
are the robbers A La La La La Lom people?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Resty Wyse
2017-07-14 15:33:47 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by ada
20 tourists robbed at Paris airport hotel
are the robbers A La La La La Lom people?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
What's "A La La La La Lom people?"