God gave Jerusalem to the Jews
2017-12-06 17:24:27 UTC
It's in the bible. Ask god if U have any doubts.

----------------------------------

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
Resty Wyse
2017-12-06 17:29:50 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It's in the bible. Ask god if U have any doubts.
But Jerusalem is not all Jews. There are Christians, Muslims,...
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-07 14:48:57 UTC
But Jerusalem is not all Jews. There are Christians, Muslims,...
Yale Guen Mar, are you a good neighbor?

Aren't you the kettle in no position to call the pot black?

Well you can do something about it. Ask Meichi Thai to provide you with double protection every time you venture out of 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. Have her insert a made-in-Portugal cork inside your asshole before she puts in diaper. That might result in less leakage from your diaper in public places.

Yale Guen Mar, your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA fear that you are turning your neighborhood into a health hazard. It might indeed be the most dangerous part of California for the inhabitants.

Yale Guen Mar, you should admit that you are hygienically challenged. It will be a good start to effectively control the ill-effects of your non-functioning sphincter muscle.

Yale Guen Mar, you need to add corks and diapers in your inventory to prevent the degradation of the environment in the neighborhood of 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, it is important for you to follow instructions of your caregiver, Meichi Thai.

Yale Guen Mar, you have neither a functioning brain nor a functioning penis.

In fact, even your asshole has issues with a non-functioning sphincter muscle.

Yale Guen Mar, how many different ways do you wear your diaper? None seems to work.

You continue to soil:

* Rolida Lee's reclining chair

* Ravinder Singh's sofa

Needless to say, you continue to soil your own bed.

It is time you analyze why your diapers fail to prevent you from wreaking havoc on yourself and on your neighbors.

Yale Guen Mar, your caregiver Meichi Thai has been very specific about what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do. That's the only way she can manage to give you efficient care.

In view of your incontinence, You have been instructed to keep your butt glued to your bed pan at all times.

Meichi Thai wants you to do Tai Chi without moving away your asshole from the bed pan - by just moving your head, hands and legs but not your butt.

Make life easier for Meichi Thai by sticking to Tai Chi the way she wants you to do it.

Yale Guen Mar, do you know your greatestr problem?

You are unwanted by your Hmong neighbors, and rightfully so.

But they are a gentle people. That is why they are trying to get rid of you in a way that will be least excruciating. In fact, it will be to your benefit to move out from Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Rolida Lee and other Hmong neighbors have raised a fund to finance your relocation to Cambodia so that you can get alternate medicine treatment from Dr. Long Dong for your infected middle fingers and also your bipolar disorder.

Yes, there os a catch. To avail yourself of that fund, you'll have to promise your Hmong neighbors never to come back to Merced, CA or even to the USA for that matter.

Yale Guen Mar, go for it. This is an offer that is as generous as it can get.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-12-07 02:26:09 UTC
Who says so? Jews and Americans.

Wakalukong
2017-12-07 04:39:30 UTC
Exactly. Maybe we should ask god again.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-12-08 03:21:13 UTC
Self-appointed god's representative is also trying to give the western Asia-Pacific to India.

Wakalukong
2017-12-08 15:05:31 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It's in the bible. Ask god if U have any doubts.
Monkey, I name thee troll!
Starting a topic like this is just throwing chum into
the water, so you can enjoy watching the sharks -
in this case rge religious nuts and the cross-posting
anti-semites - feed.
The whole Tibetan schtick smacks of spiritualism, which
is little better than theism, anyway.
[quote]
Tibetan Buddhism embraces a vast pantheon of divinities.
[/quote] - MAGIC AND THE SUPERNATURAL IN TIBETAN BUDDHISM
https://library.brown.edu/cds/BuddhistTempleArt/buddhism3.html
Tired. Yawn!
Kevin R
I called upon god but couldn't get past the operator because she told me there's 100,000 gods. Then I remembered "God of the Jews," but I said "never mind."

-Wise TibetanMonkey (main conspirator)
2017-12-08 15:22:06 UTC
It is said Jesus walked all the way to India. Why he never paid a visit to China?
2017-12-08 17:05:18 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It's in the bible. Ask god if U have any doubts.
Monkey, I name thee troll!
Who you cannot resist feeding.
Yes, feed the monkey! ;)
Starting a topic like this is just throwing chum into
the water, so you can enjoy watching the sharks -
in this case rge religious nuts and the cross-posting
anti-semites - feed.
The Jerusalem issue is stirring the world right now.
As well as other issues which to astute observers are
recognized as harbingers of serious military conflict.
Maybe not major, but they R stirring more terrorism and stuff.
The whole Tibetan schtick smacks of spiritualism, which
is little better than theism, anyway.
[quote]
Tibetan Buddhism embraces a vast pantheon of divinities.
[/quote] - MAGIC AND THE SUPERNATURAL IN TIBETAN BUDDHISM
https://library.brown.edu/cds/BuddhistTempleArt/buddhism3.html
Tired. Yawn!
Looks like your age is advancing upon you.
It's a beautiful morning here. Time to hit the road and have fun!

This t-shirt promises lots of fun: "Democracy gives U impotence."

My line is: I was impotent until I found the revolution, then I found "Banana Power!"

Of course I'm talking about political impotence. U may say Christianity gives U impotence too.

https://www.zazzle.com/impotence_t_shirt-235713544864159254