Yale Guen Mar, make posts on your very own Korean problems. Are you going to do anything about them?
2017-08-11 16:05:36 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, tell us about your very own Korean problem.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, wasn't your first wife from North Korea? Would she be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?

Yale Guen Mar, don't push your luck. Maintain a low profile.

Otherwise, Trump's law enforcement people will get you deported to North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/vieCELUAxdg
Donald Trump will deport ALL illegal aliens from the U.S.
That means you, Satish!!!
If Donald Trump finds out that Yale Guen Mar has a soft corner for North Korea, he will get deported right away to Pyongyang. Of course, that's a big deal for Yale Guen Mar. The Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un has promised to find a bride for Yale Guen Mar - a light brown and white Korean Jindo bitch. There he will spend the rest of his life (which isn't too long a time, mercifully) with that bitch.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Your tombstone can only read:

Lies here the man with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
'This is my own, my native land!'

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/CHx5k7SunaI
The answer in not in heaven or in any God.
The answer is within us.
"greed".
If we wash/cleanse ourselves the "greed" out of us,
and devote our lives to helping others.
We will all be at peace.
First things first, Yale Guen Mar. Leaking diapers are your number one problem, Yale Guen Mar.

You need to change your diaper often enough so that you don't leave stinking yellow stains on Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa no leave droppings on the floor of the Lees' grocery shop (Merced Community Food Market).

Ask Meichi Thai to make sure that you are into a clean diaper whenever you leave home.

Also ask her to put a cork in your asshole to make doubly sure of accidents.

Finally, don't venture into either Yue Cheng Market or Rancho San Miguel Supermarket unless you are adequately protected with cork and diaper.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 13:45:35 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are such an idiot. You can't be at peace even with man's best friend.

Yale Guen Mar has a lot of issues with Huli.

Yale Guen Mar resents the fact that Carlton lets Huli ride in his Subaru MRX STI with special color but doesn't let Yale Guen Mar anywhere near the car.

Huli didn't improve matters last Thanksgiving when sharing a turkey with Subi, Kimi and Secola but refusing to share it with Yale Guen Mar.

All this got Yale Guen Mar into a demonic rage. He contacted the organizers of the Yulin dog meat festival to ship Huli to Yulin.

Fortunately, a Hmong neighbor (Rolida Lee) found out in time about Yale Guen Mar's fiendish plan for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar was barricaded by the dogs of all his Hmong neighbors. Yale Guen Mar has been forced into a retreat. He has been told that if he can't look after Huli, one of his Hmong neighbors will gladly do it for him.

Whew ! That was a close call for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar, tell us about your very own Korean problems.

Yale Guen Mar
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 13:57:49 UTC
[...]

Yale Guen Mar, you are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.

'This is my own, my native land!'
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 14:09:36 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are an asshole. Your intelligence is only skin deep. In fact, the only thing deep about you is your hemorrhoid ridden asshole. It is as full of shit as your skull.

In a moment of unguarded candor, didn't you admit what your ex domestic partner in Merced, CA told you? Didn't you post, "She said I logged on to chat- room and called everybody stupid."?

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/2dcef784b9a60fda

Well, Yale Guen Mar, you are now firmly entrenched as the newsgroup idiot. Now that everyone on the newsgroup is calling you an idiot, have you conveyed this to your domestic partner?

Yale Guen Mar, you are no human being. You are either a chimpman or a humanzee with a passion to finger-fuck pigs in their assholes.

It has served you right that your STD-infected middle fingers now face amputation. But you have given anal infection to countless pigs because of your passion for molesting them.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you are definitely sub-human. You are either a chimpman or a humanzee.

Yale Guen Mar is the tantrum throwing kid in soc.culture.china.

For years Yale Guen Mar bragged how his ex domestic partner used to say that Yale Guen Mar spends time on the newsgroup to call everyone else an idiot.

But now that everyone else has identified Yale Guen Mar as the newsgroup idiot, he can't take it. And that in spite of the fact that Yale Guen Mar is indeed the newsgroup idiot. That's why he has become the laughing stock in the newsgroup.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-16 14:01:37 UTC
Braggarts are all alike!!!
Yale Guen Mar, didn't you brag that your ex gf told you that you spend your time on the newsgroup to call everyone else stupid?
Asia Times: U.S. Raising Pressure in South China Sea - The old philosopher said: He who looks for trouble will find it".
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/asia-times-u-s-raising-pressure-south-china-sea/
So, Yale Guen Mar, you prefer the CCP dictatorship in Beijing to go looking for trouble?
China is sitting on a gold mine. They know what India has, and they know what they can do. Once they act, India will lose big, big, big,...
China may even set their own boundary instead of continuing using the McMahon Line. Let's called it "The Xi Jinping Line".
Yale Guen Mar, someone needs to implant the CCP flag inside your blasted asshole.
There can not be rules concerning weapons of war. I think North Korea is wise to make nukes of all kinds, including ICBMs for self-defense.
Yale Guen Mar, is that your way of saying that you'll never give up shitting in the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/uYOvxU7mGYk
Vietnam wins U.S. defense pledges as tension with China grows - Uncle Sam is taken on something we can not stop. When China is ready, she will take all of the South China Sea. The US cannot stop China.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/vietnam-wins-u-defense-pledges-200838818.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_08
Yes, Yale Guen Mar, you have always been ever ready to molest every pig's asshole in sight. Why wouldn't you earn 50 cents at the behest of your handler by posting that PRC will take all of the South China Sea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/nOxx8qHHCNs
The Indian troops are not going anywhere.
This gives China a chance to show the world China's "shock and awe" as comparison to America's "shock and awe". This is what China wanted.
No, blame the Indians for their miscalculation. This incident is what China wanted.
So, Yale Guen Mar, you want PRC to "shock and awe" the world in competition with USA?

And you, yourself, have been into the "shock and awe" business - you have been ruthlessly farting inside local grocery stores like:

* Merced Community Food Market of the Lees

* Yue Cheng Market of t Mr. Miao

* Rancho San Miguel Supermarket of Mr. Lopez

It is not at all surprising that rstx is an ardent cheerleader for the imperialist agenda of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dictatorship in Beijing who would dance in public in the nude if it advances the CCP agenda.

As the Dr. Strangelove of soc.culture.china, rst0 is stinking up the newsgroup with his inane dreams of mayhem and rapes.

rst0 must be one desperate Dr. Strangelove to dream of PLA invading Japan. rstx has gone on to describe his evil orgasmic dream quite vividly:

" ... Chinese troops enter Tokyo, be sure to kill and rape at least 300,000. And use Japanese civilians for bayonet practice."

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/46c71cdfd0e4e9c3 ;

The Tojo regime paid the price for its evil acts. The CCP dictatorship in Beijing too will have to pay for its evil acts if it gets goaded by the likes of rst0/rst7/rst9 to commit war crimes in Japan or any where else.

Yale Guen Mar, recall how PRC ruthlessly occupied the Paracel islands in 1974 from Vietnam?

Yale Guen Mar, recall the massacre of Vietnamese in Spratly islands in 1988?

Yale Guen Mar, surely you know that the CCP dictatorship in Beijing is not averse to killing at will.

Recall how the PLA had invaded Vietnam in 1979 across the Friendship Pass to teach Vietnam a lesson? It is another matter that by the time PLA was forced to withdraw after 4 weeks, it had lost more than 100,000 soldiers.

Yale Guen Mar, you shouldn't have to post for so little. 50 cents per post shouldn't be enough for what you do. Try to get a better deal from Uncle Chang. That's the only way you can be compensated for what you have to endure - including contempt of patriotic Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, you think the the CCP dictatorship in Beijing can get away by bullying the 7 neighbors that you contemptuously dismiss as the "seven dwarfs".

The CCP dictatorship in Beijing is of course angry. The CCP dictatorship wants to enjoy unbridled liberty to bully the "seven dwarfs" anytime and every time it chooses to. It wants to be the sole bully in East Asia. It does not want another bully from the other shore of the Pacific to interfere.

Yale Guen Mar, you have ceased to care about anything else other than earning 50 cents per post. You don't even care to ask your caregiver, Meichi Thai, to to change you into a fresh diaper a lot more often even as you continue to have "accidents" on Ms. Rolida Lee's reclining char and Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar, is earning 50 cents per post with Uncle Chang's lies really that important for you?

Yale Guen Mar, your intelligence is only skin deep. In fact, the only thing deep about you is your hemorrhoid ridden asshole. It is as full of shit as your skull.

For the sake of 50 cents, you are willing to post anything.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been saying, "War waged by China is good, all other wars bad." You could easily been one of the pigs in George Orwell's Animal Farm.

It is not at all surprising that Yale Guen Mar (rstx) is an ardent cheerleader for the imperialist agenda of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dictatorship in Beijing who would dance in public in the nude if it advances the CCP agenda.
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com
2018-05-07 02:30:20 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you need urgent medical care. Why don't you go on a Medi Tour to Cambodia to consult Dr. Long Dong?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/jsnSl9JNsKM
Get your wife or your daughter over here.
You can witness my sexual power with your wife or your daughter.
Yale Guen Mar, stories of your sexual power has already been already told and retold by your caregiver Meichi Thai who toils ceaselessly to keep you clean. She has shared the stories with all your Hmong neighbors.

* she gives you a warm water douche every day at 7 PM

* she shoves suppositories up your asshole to make you poop.

* she changes your catheter to keep you peeing.

* she shoves tampons up your hemorrhoid scarred asshole

* she applies Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your asshole.

* she tries to change you into a clean diaper before it is too late.

So, Yale Guen Mar, no point in boasting about your sexual powers when you can't even pee without a catheter let alone ejaculate or even have an erection.

Yale Guen Mar, you have never had the capacity to rise to the occasion. That is why you went into finger-fucking pigs in their assholes for your sexual joy.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen Mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, with a catheter inside him 24/7, 76-year old Yale Guen Mar can't even rise to the occasion for sex.
My aunt died in Texas, stupid Satish Kumar madhavan.
When I didn't even go to my own mother's funeral,
there is no reason for me to go to my aunt's funeral.
After I died, I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I don't want a funeral.
Just throw my body into the ocean.
Why do you want the ocean polluted?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a grave site for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The grave site, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that grave site chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become persona non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ct6iuR-OrIQ
Retirement does not require thinking, Malaysian Mule. Just keep your muscles
working by doing daily exercises, and eat healthy food. Once in a while, go
visit friends and relatives.
Yale Guen Mar, when you were tired (long before you retired), you found out that thinking was too onerous for you.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you do not think.

No surprise there. No thoughtful person could have posted the rubbish you do, even if it was to get recommended by Uncle Chang (your handler with the CCP dictatorship in PRC) for 50 cents.

Merced Chimp, you are as brainless as you are thoughtless.

Speaking of restaurant jobs, haven't you been ricocheting from one firing to another?

Your uncle (twin brother of your father) Ben Shee Mar had to fire you from your janitor's job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas because you were goofing off to be at local piggeries to satisfy your perversion.

And you got fired by George Gee because you were pilfering restaurant supplies. You reapplied for the job after George's death but of no available. Gene thought as little of you as George had.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-17 15:30:11 UTC
North Korea fires missile which lands in sea off Japan - Keep it up, North Korea. This is the only way to survive under the America's lead world order. Otherwise, you'll be like Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia,...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/japan-nkorea-fires-possible-missile-could-land-off-153358285.html
So, Yale Guen Mar, do you intend to relocate to your birth village to live under CCP dictatorship?

Guess not, Yale Guen Mar. You know only too well that if you live under CCP dictatorship nad made posts on soc.culture.china that are contrary to the official party line, then, in no time, partry workers will be at your door step with orders to widen your blasted asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, you are selling out your country, not for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, but for 50 cents per post from the bandit regime in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you marred your credibility irretrievably a long time ago by using misleading IDs like rst0, rst2, rst4, rst7 and rst9 to suppress your real identity as you spent 24/7 on the newsgroup to earn 50 cents per post from the CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you are not Resty Wyse or Rusty Wyseman.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been worshipping the wrong mountain, namely, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dictatorship in Beijing.

The bandit regime in Beijing is verily a false God, Yale Guen Mar.

As a US citizen for at least 68 years, it is best if you worship the majestic Rocky Mountains.

Bur if you must worship a mountain in mainland China, please shift your loyalty to a truly sacred mountain. Please start worshipping the East Great Mountain:

East Great Mountain (Dōngyuè): Tài Shān

Chinese: 泰山; "Tranquil Mountain", Shāndōng Province, 1,545 m, 36°15′N 117°06′E

You are selling out your country, not for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, but for 50 cents per post from the bandit regime in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the Beijing regime not to relocate to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship. You will rather stay with Meichi Thai, your caregiver, in Merced, CA and live off US social security checks. But you have no qualms about turning yourself into a stooge and cheerleader of the CCP dictatorship in Beijing. Mr. Quisling would have been proud of you.

Yale Guen Mar, you have no mind of your own - your mind is a slave to CCP's imperialist designs against China's neighbors. You have sold your mind not for the proverbial "thirty pieces of silver" but for 50 cents per post from the CCP:

*****************
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (网络评论员, 網絡評論員, wǎnglù pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards. The commentators are said to be paid for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms, or that advances the Communist party line.

*******************
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-25 09:37:25 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/x4YIGOOrfQU
Kim Jong-un ‘killed his uncle after he tried to stage a coup with China’
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-jong-un-killed-uncle-tried-stage-coup-china-075457743.html
In retrospect, Yale Guen Mar, do you regret not taking the extreme step against your generous uncle Ben Shee Mar (the twin brother of Tony Chee Mar)?

Yale Guen Mar's uncle (father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

Yale Guen Mar's stint as a janitor at Junction City Cafe in Kansas came to an end when the uncle found out what the lad had been up to. Yale Guen Mar was beaten to pulp, fired from the job and sent back to Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar's cousin Homer Yale Mar still remembers Yale Guen Mar's shenanigans that summer in Kansas.

Yale Guen Mar was a janitor at the Junction City Cafe that summer but he would often play hooky to visit a local pig sty to indulge himself.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle (father's twin brother) Ben Shee Mar was exasperated not to find Yale Guen Mar when needed. One day he found him at the pig sty. The piggery's manager told Yale Guen Mar's uncle that the boy had been spending hours at the pig sty intently watching the pigs defecating and urinating. He has been told that when Yale Guen Mar thought that no one was watching, he would finger-fuck the pigs in their assholes.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle was simply appalled. Uncle Ben wanted to put a stop to his nephews perverted ways.

That day Ben Shee Mar beat Yale Guen Mar to pulp.

The beating made no difference. So Uncle Ben finally fired Yale Guen Mar from his job at the Junction City Cafe and sent him back to Arizona.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior. He never visits the graves of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong even during the Quingming Festival or the Double Nine Festival.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-27 19:24:30 UTC
Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working for Uncle Ben as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

Yale Guen Mar's stint as a janitor at Junction City Cafe in Kansas came to an end when Ben Shee Mar found out what the lad had been up to. Yale Guen Mar was beaten to pulp, fired from the job and sent back to Arizona.

Ben Shee Mar was twin brother of Tony Chee Mar. They were born on November 5, 1915.

Ben Shee Mar married Susan Suey Oy Wong while Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong.

Uncle Ben died of throat cancer on July 12, 1986. Aunt Susan died on September, 2004.

They are buried side-by-side in Duncanville, Texas.

Uncle Ben was a good father who gave all his children a college education at Kansas State University.

Uncle Ben was willing to send Tony's son Yale Guen Mar to college as well. But Yale Guen Mar's behavior turned Uncle Ben off. He beat the crap out of Yale Guen Mar and sent him back to Arizona.

Uncle Ben's son (just three years older than Yale Guen Mar) went on to become a colonel in the US Army. Yale Guen Mar, in stark contrast, got a dishonorable discharge from the US Army as a private.

Yale Guen Mar's cousin Colonel Mar still remembers Yale Guen Mar's shenanigans that summer in Kansas.

Yale Guen Mar was a janitor at the Junction City Cafe that summer but he would often play hooky to visit a local pig sty to indulge himself.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle (Ben Shee Mar) was exasperated not to find Yale Guen Mar when needed. One day he found him at the pig sty. The piggery's manager told Yale Guen Mar's uncle that the boy had been spending hours at the pig sty intently watching the pigs defecate and urinate. He had come to know that when Yale Guen Mar thought that no one was watching, he would finger-fuck the pigs in their assholes.

Uncle Ben (Ben Shee Mar) was simply appalled. He wanted to put a stop to his nephews perverted ways.

That day the uncle beat Yale Guen Mar to pulp.

The beating made no difference. So the uncle finally fired Yale Guen Mar from his job at the Junction City Cafe and sent him back to Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar went on to finger-fuck many more pigs in their assholes.

But it was a big jolt for Yale Guen Mar lin 2013 when at the age of 75, he found his middle fingers so badly infected with STDs that his doctor in Merced has been advising him to have them amputated.

The STDs have begun to seep from Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers to his brain. And that explains Yale Guen Mar's maniacally obsessive and erratic behavior.

Yale Guen Mar should have his middle fingers immediately amputated. Or else, he should rush to his doctor in Cambodia to see if the middle fingers can be saved by alternate medical treatment.
s***@gmail.com
2017-09-02 12:05:49 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/UqPjXT6A9Ys
"...don't ever forget what you owe to your Chinese parents. "
I cussed them out for bringing me into this terrible world.
I cussed them out for being lousy parents.
I cussed them out for being ignorant parents.
I cussed them out for being typical Chinese parents.
I cussed them out for being uneducated parents.
I cussed them out for following Manchu cultured parents....
Yale Guen Mar, your cussing didn't make your parents small any more than it made you great.

Yale Guen Mar, always remember what you owe to your Chinese parents.

Yale Guen Mar, never blame your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, for all your woes. Act like a grown up. For heaven's sake, you'll be 79 in less than 3 weeks. Act your age. You should make an honest attempt to own up to your deep character flaws before you croak.

Yale Guen Mar, aren't you the black sheep in the family?. KIm Hi Wong always worried about you. That is why she spanked you all the time to keep you in the straight and narrow. No wonder your buttocks were sore all the time when you were growing up.

But Kim Hi Wong's efforts to redeem you never succeeded . She could drag a mule like you to the well, but she couldn't make you drink from the well.

Yale Guen Mar, you will be 79 on February 1. Do you remember how you muddied the San Francisco Bay in 1949 as soon as you got off the boat from Hong Kong?

Yale Guen Mar, try to make a new beginning. Try hard to get over your grudge against your "dad" Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you owe Tony Chee Mar everything. Recall that you met Tony Chee Mar for the first time as a 11 year old "Fresh of the Boat" in San Francisco - you had just arrived from Hong Kong in 1949 after the communists took over the country you were born in. Out of the kindness of his heart, Tony Chee Mar (a US citizen) declared that you were his son so that you could be in USA.

Recall what he told you when you arrived in San Francisco. Tony Chee Mar told you, "Yale, you are a turkey".

Tony Chee Mar then added, "This is Thanksgiving. We are going to have turkey."

Wonder-struck, you had said, "Dad, what is Thanksgiving, what is turkey?"

Tony Chee Mar did punish you often, but that was only because he had to and not because it gave him any pleasure. Yale Guen Mar, you were always a pain in the ass. But Tony Chee Mar hoped his (and Kim Hi Wong's) punishments will help you become a better person.

Unfortunately, that was not to be. You were simply incorrigible. You just couldn't stay out of mischief. This, together with the obsession you had developed as a child in rural China for finger-fucking pigs in their assholes, made it inevitable that you would never be more than the miserable self you are right now.
I cussed them out for being lousy parents.
Your mommy, Kim Hi Wong, and your dad, Tony Chee Mar, were good parents and noble souls. Your accomplished siblings Donald Yale Mar, Ellen Heath and Eugene Yale Mar have never failed to acknowledge the contribution of their parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar to their own successes.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be an ingrate. Your plight is your own doing. Tony Chee Mar always did his best to bring you up the right way. It is the height of ingratitude to badmouth Tony Chee Mar for your own failings.
I cussed them out for being ignorant parents.
The only think they were ignorant of was that they were fighting a losing cause in trying to get an incorrigible rascal like you to grow up into decent human being like their other children Donald, Ellen and Eugene. But one can drag a mule to the well, but it cannot be made to drink from the well unless it wants to.
I cussed them out for being typical Chinese parents.
What's wrong with being typical Chinese parents?

Donald, Ellen and Eugene grew up to be accomplished, honest upright citizens
So did Homer, Gini, Lawrence, Homer and Clarence.

You are the only black sheep in the family.

There was nothing wrong in the way Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar brought up their kids. It wasn't their fault that they had a kid like you.
I cussed them out for being uneducated parents.
Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. He let you work in his cafe. He taught you English and mathematics. He taught you the difference between a rational number and an irrational number.

If you failed to get an education, it was your fault, not theirs. Your siblings didn't fail them. Donald, Ellen and Eugene are as honest and upright as they are accomplished.
I cussed them out for following Manchu cultured parents....
Better to have cultured parents than uncultured parents.

And anyway, you shouldn't grudge the fact that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

Nor should you grudge Tony Chee Mar for refusing to shave a straight line along your head.

Tony Chee Mar was a thoughtful father. He didn't want you to be ridiculed and heckled by your school mates in the new country.

That is why he chopped off your pigtail as soon as you got off the boat in San Francisco. And that is why he shaved off all your hair so that you could grow a normal crew cut and meld with your classmates.
s***@gmail.com
2017-09-05 13:58:22 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are already 79 with one foot on your grave.

You should have been in Tucson, AZ to humor the ghosts of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar with the best Mai Tai drinks and choicest Taishanese cuisine. You could have joined your siblings Ellen Heath, Donald Yale Mar and Eugene Yale Mar to kowtow to the ghosts of your parents who did so much for you when they lived.

What's next. No point making long term forecasts. Stick to short term ones.

Yale Guen Mar, do you think you'll live to be 80?

How much do you hope to collect in 50 cents rewards between now and the time you kick the bucket?

Do you think Brenton and Carlton will bother to humor your ghost on the days of Hungry Ghost Festival?

Anyway, now that you have missed the bus for this year for the Hungry Ghost estival, double down not to miss Tony Chee Mar's birthday on November 5. Tony Chee would have been 102 next 5th of November.

Do visit his grave in Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Get to visit your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene. Get to bond with them. Eugene might yet forgive you and accept you as a friend on Facebook.

You will also get to meet Brenton, Luca, Valentina, Silvia and even May Fung and Roberto Buonamici who'll all be in Tucson, AZ to honor Tony Chee Mar. They will burn incense and paper money, fly kite and wear a willow around their heads.

Yale Guen mar, join them as much to honor Tony Chee Mar as to bond with your kith and kin and to redeem yourself before you kick the bucket.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 16:37:58 UTC
Kim Makes Stunning Nuclear Concessions to ‘Crazy Guy’ Trump
To force a good deal from Kim Jong Un, Trump will have to be Trump—but also Reagan and Obama. It's too early to tell. Wait until the deal is signed and sealed!!!
Yale Guen Mar, you know that Lillian Dili Han would have strongly disagreed with you on anything you said about North Korea.

Neither Kimberly nor Valerie ever agree with you on North Korea,

Yale Guen Mar, didn't you work for North Korean dictators because you wanted to spite Lillian Dili Han and her mother?

'This is my own, my native land!'
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 17:42:51 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lPUdvuUalYA
My son-in-law used to work for Rockwell Collins in San Jose. The plant was closed but they kept him working at home and paid him 40 hours a week. They kept telling him this is the last project for two years. Finally he told the company that Lockheed had offered him a job twice already and if he still won't go, Lockheed will never offer him a job again. The company finally stop sending him work so he can go work for Lockheed.
Yale Guen Mar, didn't Mr. Yamashita try to get you a job at Lockheed's cafeteria? What happened? Why didn't you get the job?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/E1KBZGmTwdQ
He was one of millions of Chinese seniors growing old alone. So he put himself up for adoption. An 85-year-old grandfather who had failed to find caregivers tried another tack: putting himself up for adoption. A woman saw him taping a note to a store window, snapped a picture and posted it on social media with a plea: "I hope warmhearted people can help." Here's what happened. - Han’s greatest fear was that he would die in his bed, that someone would find his bones. But when his time came, he had someone to call. He made it to the hospital.
When his heart gave out, he was not alone.
Yale Guen Mar, you are 80 and going senile. But do not despair.

You are not as alone as you think you are.

Did you know that Mrs. Valerie Yamashita and Mrs Yuhua Luo are right now negotiating with your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara to find a final resting place for you?

Don't lose heart.

In fact, your current concern should be about seeking treatment for your bipolar disorder and your STD ravaged middle fingers. And that brings to mind two other persons who are willing to help you in your old age - Dr. LOng Dong of Cambodia and Rolida Lee of Mercedd, CA.

And lastly, but not the least, is Col. Homer Yale Mar who is willing to not just forgive you but helpyou out if you will offer him and Cynthia a sincere apology for your malicious behavior over the decades.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/hJ1hUL6Oz_k
Dr. Long Dong is playing his games again.
Anita Hill exposed you as an immoral and sexual predator preying on your subordinates. You should have your long dong cut off. That procedure is called castration.
Yale Guen Mar, you sound very despondent at the prospect of losing your STD ravaged middle fingers to surgery.

As you sow, so must you reap. After finger-fucking sows and male pigs alike, your middle fingers are STD ravaged beyond redemption.

As you prepare yourself to the amputation of your middle fingers, you might start practicing safe sex by using condoms on your fingers as you finger-fuck pigs. It is another matter that it would be like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted. But may be Yale Guen Mar will be yet able to save his fingers, other than his middle fingers, if he starts using condoms.

If Yale Guen Mar wants to save his middle fingers as well, he should visit Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for treatment under alternate medicine.

Yale Guen Mar, Cambodia should be a good bargain for your Medi Tour.

I advise that you try to raise funds to go to Cambodia for a second opinion on the treatment of your STD ravaged middle fingers and also for treatment of your bipolar disorder.

Rolida Lee has already take the initiative to raise money for your treatment from all your Hmong neighbors. But to avail yourself of that fund, you will have to give an undertaking that you'll not come back to Merced, CA after your treatment, or even to USA for that matter. Your Hmong neighbors are very patriotic. They don't want a mercenary like you to live in USA and live on welfare checks from Uncle Sam.

If you find it difficult to accept the conditions of your Hmong neighbors for funding your Cambodian Medi Tour, you should swallow your pride to beg funds from cousin Homer Yale Mar. Cousin Homer is a very kind man who will help even his worst enemy. Col. Homer Yale Mar is unlikely to mind if you come back to Merced, CA after your medical treatment.