Yale Guen Mar, make posts on your very own Korean problems. Are you going to do anything about them?
2017-08-11 16:05:36 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, tell us about your very own Korean problem.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, wasn't your first wife from North Korea? Would she be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?

Yale Guen Mar, don't push your luck. Maintain a low profile.

Otherwise, Trump's law enforcement people will get you deported to North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/vieCELUAxdg
Donald Trump will deport ALL illegal aliens from the U.S.
That means you, Satish!!!
If Donald Trump finds out that Yale Guen Mar has a soft corner for North Korea, he will get deported right away to Pyongyang. Of course, that's a big deal for Yale Guen Mar. The Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un has promised to find a bride for Yale Guen Mar - a light brown and white Korean Jindo bitch. There he will spend the rest of his life (which isn't too long a time, mercifully) with that bitch.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Your tombstone can only read:

Lies here the man with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
'This is my own, my native land!'

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/CHx5k7SunaI
The answer in not in heaven or in any God.
The answer is within us.
"greed".
If we wash/cleanse ourselves the "greed" out of us,
and devote our lives to helping others.
We will all be at peace.
First things first, Yale Guen Mar. Leaking diapers are your number one problem, Yale Guen Mar.

You need to change your diaper often enough so that you don't leave stinking yellow stains on Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa no leave droppings on the floor of the Lees' grocery shop (Merced Community Food Market).

Ask Meichi Thai to make sure that you are into a clean diaper whenever you leave home.

Also ask her to put a cork in your asshole to make doubly sure of accidents.

Finally, don't venture into either Yue Cheng Market or Rancho San Miguel Supermarket unless you are adequately protected with cork and diaper.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 13:45:35 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are such an idiot. You can't be at peace even with man's best friend.

Yale Guen Mar has a lot of issues with Huli.

Yale Guen Mar resents the fact that Carlton lets Huli ride in his Subaru MRX STI with special color but doesn't let Yale Guen Mar anywhere near the car.

Huli didn't improve matters last Thanksgiving when sharing a turkey with Subi, Kimi and Secola but refusing to share it with Yale Guen Mar.

All this got Yale Guen Mar into a demonic rage. He contacted the organizers of the Yulin dog meat festival to ship Huli to Yulin.

Fortunately, a Hmong neighbor (Rolida Lee) found out in time about Yale Guen Mar's fiendish plan for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar was barricaded by the dogs of all his Hmong neighbors. Yale Guen Mar has been forced into a retreat. He has been told that if he can't look after Huli, one of his Hmong neighbors will gladly do it for him.

Whew ! That was a close call for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar, tell us about your very own Korean problems.

Yale Guen Mar
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 13:57:49 UTC
[...]

Yale Guen Mar, you are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.

'This is my own, my native land!'
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 14:09:36 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are an asshole. Your intelligence is only skin deep. In fact, the only thing deep about you is your hemorrhoid ridden asshole. It is as full of shit as your skull.

In a moment of unguarded candor, didn't you admit what your ex domestic partner in Merced, CA told you? Didn't you post, "She said I logged on to chat- room and called everybody stupid."?

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/2dcef784b9a60fda

Well, Yale Guen Mar, you are now firmly entrenched as the newsgroup idiot. Now that everyone on the newsgroup is calling you an idiot, have you conveyed this to your domestic partner?

Yale Guen Mar, you are no human being. You are either a chimpman or a humanzee with a passion to finger-fuck pigs in their assholes.

It has served you right that your STD-infected middle fingers now face amputation. But you have given anal infection to countless pigs because of your passion for molesting them.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you are definitely sub-human. You are either a chimpman or a humanzee.

Yale Guen Mar is the tantrum throwing kid in soc.culture.china.

For years Yale Guen Mar bragged how his ex domestic partner used to say that Yale Guen Mar spends time on the newsgroup to call everyone else an idiot.

But now that everyone else has identified Yale Guen Mar as the newsgroup idiot, he can't take it. And that in spite of the fact that Yale Guen Mar is indeed the newsgroup idiot. That's why he has become the laughing stock in the newsgroup.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-16 14:01:37 UTC
Braggarts are all alike!!!
Yale Guen Mar, didn't you brag that your ex gf told you that you spend your time on the newsgroup to call everyone else stupid?
Asia Times: U.S. Raising Pressure in South China Sea - The old philosopher said: He who looks for trouble will find it".
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/asia-times-u-s-raising-pressure-south-china-sea/
So, Yale Guen Mar, you prefer the CCP dictatorship in Beijing to go looking for trouble?
China is sitting on a gold mine. They know what India has, and they know what they can do. Once they act, India will lose big, big, big,...
China may even set their own boundary instead of continuing using the McMahon Line. Let's called it "The Xi Jinping Line".
Yale Guen Mar, someone needs to implant the CCP flag inside your blasted asshole.
There can not be rules concerning weapons of war. I think North Korea is wise to make nukes of all kinds, including ICBMs for self-defense.
Yale Guen Mar, is that your way of saying that you'll never give up shitting in the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/uYOvxU7mGYk
Vietnam wins U.S. defense pledges as tension with China grows - Uncle Sam is taken on something we can not stop. When China is ready, she will take all of the South China Sea. The US cannot stop China.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/vietnam-wins-u-defense-pledges-200838818.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_08
Yes, Yale Guen Mar, you have always been ever ready to molest every pig's asshole in sight. Why wouldn't you earn 50 cents at the behest of your handler by posting that PRC will take all of the South China Sea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/nOxx8qHHCNs
The Indian troops are not going anywhere.
This gives China a chance to show the world China's "shock and awe" as comparison to America's "shock and awe". This is what China wanted.
No, blame the Indians for their miscalculation. This incident is what China wanted.
So, Yale Guen Mar, you want PRC to "shock and awe" the world in competition with USA?

And you, yourself, have been into the "shock and awe" business - you have been ruthlessly farting inside local grocery stores like:

* Merced Community Food Market of the Lees

* Yue Cheng Market of t Mr. Miao

* Rancho San Miguel Supermarket of Mr. Lopez

It is not at all surprising that rstx is an ardent cheerleader for the imperialist agenda of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dictatorship in Beijing who would dance in public in the nude if it advances the CCP agenda.

As the Dr. Strangelove of soc.culture.china, rst0 is stinking up the newsgroup with his inane dreams of mayhem and rapes.

rst0 must be one desperate Dr. Strangelove to dream of PLA invading Japan. rstx has gone on to describe his evil orgasmic dream quite vividly:

" ... Chinese troops enter Tokyo, be sure to kill and rape at least 300,000. And use Japanese civilians for bayonet practice."

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/46c71cdfd0e4e9c3 ;

The Tojo regime paid the price for its evil acts. The CCP dictatorship in Beijing too will have to pay for its evil acts if it gets goaded by the likes of rst0/rst7/rst9 to commit war crimes in Japan or any where else.

Yale Guen Mar, recall how PRC ruthlessly occupied the Paracel islands in 1974 from Vietnam?

Yale Guen Mar, recall the massacre of Vietnamese in Spratly islands in 1988?

Yale Guen Mar, surely you know that the CCP dictatorship in Beijing is not averse to killing at will.

Recall how the PLA had invaded Vietnam in 1979 across the Friendship Pass to teach Vietnam a lesson? It is another matter that by the time PLA was forced to withdraw after 4 weeks, it had lost more than 100,000 soldiers.

Yale Guen Mar, you shouldn't have to post for so little. 50 cents per post shouldn't be enough for what you do. Try to get a better deal from Uncle Chang. That's the only way you can be compensated for what you have to endure - including contempt of patriotic Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, you think the the CCP dictatorship in Beijing can get away by bullying the 7 neighbors that you contemptuously dismiss as the "seven dwarfs".

The CCP dictatorship in Beijing is of course angry. The CCP dictatorship wants to enjoy unbridled liberty to bully the "seven dwarfs" anytime and every time it chooses to. It wants to be the sole bully in East Asia. It does not want another bully from the other shore of the Pacific to interfere.

Yale Guen Mar, you have ceased to care about anything else other than earning 50 cents per post. You don't even care to ask your caregiver, Meichi Thai, to to change you into a fresh diaper a lot more often even as you continue to have "accidents" on Ms. Rolida Lee's reclining char and Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar, is earning 50 cents per post with Uncle Chang's lies really that important for you?

Yale Guen Mar, your intelligence is only skin deep. In fact, the only thing deep about you is your hemorrhoid ridden asshole. It is as full of shit as your skull.

For the sake of 50 cents, you are willing to post anything.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been saying, "War waged by China is good, all other wars bad." You could easily been one of the pigs in George Orwell's Animal Farm.

It is not at all surprising that Yale Guen Mar (rstx) is an ardent cheerleader for the imperialist agenda of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dictatorship in Beijing who would dance in public in the nude if it advances the CCP agenda.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-17 15:30:11 UTC
North Korea fires missile which lands in sea off Japan - Keep it up, North Korea. This is the only way to survive under the America's lead world order. Otherwise, you'll be like Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia,...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/japan-nkorea-fires-possible-missile-could-land-off-153358285.html
So, Yale Guen Mar, do you intend to relocate to your birth village to live under CCP dictatorship?

Guess not, Yale Guen Mar. You know only too well that if you live under CCP dictatorship nad made posts on soc.culture.china that are contrary to the official party line, then, in no time, partry workers will be at your door step with orders to widen your blasted asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, you are selling out your country, not for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, but for 50 cents per post from the bandit regime in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you marred your credibility irretrievably a long time ago by using misleading IDs like rst0, rst2, rst4, rst7 and rst9 to suppress your real identity as you spent 24/7 on the newsgroup to earn 50 cents per post from the CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you are not Resty Wyse or Rusty Wyseman.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been worshipping the wrong mountain, namely, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dictatorship in Beijing.

The bandit regime in Beijing is verily a false God, Yale Guen Mar.

As a US citizen for at least 68 years, it is best if you worship the majestic Rocky Mountains.

Bur if you must worship a mountain in mainland China, please shift your loyalty to a truly sacred mountain. Please start worshipping the East Great Mountain:

East Great Mountain (Dōngyuè): Tài Shān

Chinese: 泰山; "Tranquil Mountain", Shāndōng Province, 1,545 m, 36°15′N 117°06′E

You are selling out your country, not for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, but for 50 cents per post from the bandit regime in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the Beijing regime not to relocate to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship. You will rather stay with Meichi Thai, your caregiver, in Merced, CA and live off US social security checks. But you have no qualms about turning yourself into a stooge and cheerleader of the CCP dictatorship in Beijing. Mr. Quisling would have been proud of you.

Yale Guen Mar, you have no mind of your own - your mind is a slave to CCP's imperialist designs against China's neighbors. You have sold your mind not for the proverbial "thirty pieces of silver" but for 50 cents per post from the CCP:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (网络评论员, 網絡評論員, wǎnglù pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards. The commentators are said to be paid for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms, or that advances the Communist party line.