Cop Who Manhandled Nurse and Dragged Her From ER Gets Fired: 'I Have Lost Faith in Your Ability'
2017-10-11 20:49:22 UTC
Cop Who Manhandled Nurse and Dragged Her From ER Gets Fired: 'I Have Lost Faith in Your Ability'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop-manhandled-nurse-dragged-her-011000643.html
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-10-12 05:19:37 UTC
I think the cop had a huge ego problem. He was probably offended and outraged that the nurse didn't obey his orders.

Cop applicants should be tested more carefully.

Wakalukong
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 13:24:27 UTC
Cop Who Manhandled Nurse and Dragged Her From ER Gets Fired: 'I Have Lost Faith in Your Ability'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop-manhandled-nurse-dragged-her-011000643.html
Yale Guen Mar, tell us why you have never been able to hold a job for long, tell us why you got fired from one restaurant job to another.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a born loser.

Yale Guen Mar, if you think you are not a loser, it is only because you are of the belief that being approved for 50 cents by your handler in the CCP is winning.

It is not.

You are a loser, and a sore one at that.

You have never been able to hold on to jobs. You have been fired from:

* Double Happiness Restaurant in Arizona

* Peacock Restaurant in Arizona

* Mesa Rice Bowl in Arizona

* US Army (as a private with a dishonorable discharge)

* Junction City Cafe in Kansas

* cafeteria of Dynalectron in Califoirnia

* Gene-Gee Restaurant in California

and so on and so on.

If one must name a loser, it has to be Yale Guen Mar of 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA who can't hold on to his janirtorial jobs in restaurants even though he is a fifth generation restaurant worker.