Humbug hypocrite, buy yourself a cheap mirror
Add Reply
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-17 00:54:55 UTC
Humbug hypocrite, why are you so excited and triumphant about the Saudi beheading? You even came to me waving your stupid, comical "I win!" banner, implying that there was nothing wrong with the ISIS slow motion beheading, as "proven" by the Saudi beheading.

Now, moron, I don't know why it's so difficult to make you see the light that the ISIS slow motion beheading of innocent civilians is wrong. And I shall no longer try to make you see the wondrous light. You are either a lying moron or a moronic liar, and you have neither humanity nor conscience.

As a last chance effort to save yourself, I recommend that you buy yourself a cheap mirror.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2015-01-17 03:15:00 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Humbug hypocrite, why are you so excited and triumphant about the Saudi beheading? You even came to me waving your stupid, comical "I win!" banner, implying that there was nothing wrong with the ISIS slow motion beheading, as "proven" by the Saudi beheading.
Beheading is out of my limits, Malaysian Mule.
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Now, moron, I don't know why it's so difficult to make you see the light that the ISIS slow motion beheading of innocent civilians is wrong. And I shall no longer try to make you see the wondrous light. You are either a lying moron or a moronic liar, and you have neither humanity nor conscience.
"lying moron or a moronic liar"??? It sounds like double talk to me, Malaysian Mule.
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
As a last chance effort to save yourself, I recommend that you buy yourself a cheap mirror.
Oh!!! I don't need cheap mirror. I have a few expensive mirrors!!!!
Will hat do, Malaysian Mule?????
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Wakalukong
Well, now, go do your jehan thing with those promotional babes", Malaysian MUe!!!!
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-17 04:49:46 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Wakalukong
Well, now, go do your jehan thing with those promotional babes", Malaysian MUe!!!!
-------

Folks, notice that Humbug Dog, a committed liar, is unable to argue on the merits. So what does he do? He releases hot air from his asshole and thinks that's all that's needed to win arguments. A 10 year old can argue better than this buffoon, who is approaching 78.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2015-01-17 04:57:36 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Folks, notice that Humbug Dog, a committed liar, is unable to argue on the merits. So what does he do? He releases hot air from his asshole and thinks that's all that's needed to win arguments. A 10 year old can argue better than this buffoon, who is approaching 78.
No, no, no,... Malaysian Mule, I'm only approaching 77!!!!
Don't make me older than I already am!!!!!

But Malaysian Mule, you and Satish are both born liars.
So a liar is calling me a liar!!!! How pathetic!!!!
You and Satish are both full of hot air, and nothing but hot air!!!!
Wakalukong
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-17 10:48:40 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/mQ4k6i7QuNc
Post by Resty Wyse
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Folks, notice that Humbug Dog, a committed liar, is unable to argue on the merits. So what does he do? He releases hot air from his asshole and thinks that's all that's needed to win arguments. A 10 year old can argue better than this buffoon, who is approaching 78.
No, no, no,... Malaysian Mule, I'm only approaching 77!!!!
Don't make me older than I already am!!!!!
But Malaysian Mule, you and Satish are both born liars.
So a liar is calling me a liar!!!! How pathetic!!!!
You and Satish are both full of hot air, and nothing but hot air!!!!
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Wakalukong
Yale Guen Liar, is your name Resty Wyse or Rusty Wyseman? Are you Caucasian?

Yale Guen Liar, you lie even about your own name and race !!

Yale Guen Mar has been caught with his pants down repeatedly while lying. In fact, Yale Guen Mar might just as well change his last name from Mar to Liar instead of pretending to be Resty Wyse or Rusty Wyseman.

Yale Guen Liar, you are like the drunkard who accuses everyone else of being drunk.

When it comes to lying, you have no peer.

* You lied when you explained to Silvia that you were trying to potty train Valentina on skype. You are no longer allowed to contact Valentina on skype without adult supervision.

* You lied to the census office when you falsely claimed that the household at 3851 Twilight Avenue is Caucasian.

* You lied to George Gee when you got caught for pilfering restaurant supplies, But it couldn't save you from getting fired.

* You lied to Gene when you tried to get back your job after the death of George Gee. That's when you made up the lie that far from firing you, George Gee was trying to get you to marry his daughter. Gene knew better and you didn't get your job back.

* You lied when you accidentally triggered the gas leak alarm while finger-fucking a 265 lb pig in Mai Keri Her pig farm in Merced. But there were no takers - the official who responded to the emergency was seen giggling when interviewed by reporters.

* You lie when you blame your parents for your character flaws.

* You lied to your uncle in Junction City when he caught you intently watching pigs when they urinated. But you got thrashed by your uncle who knew exactly what you were doing. Your uncle gave you a good thrashing in the hope of curing you of your perversion.

* You lie to Mr. Ravinder Singh to explain away the stinking yellow stains that you leave on his sofa.

* You lie when you claim that you are shitting on the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors only to fertilize the patch.

* You lie to explain away the stink when you fart in Mr. Lee's Hmong grocery store in Merced.
Post by Resty Wyse
And you are a dark skin cheap Malay trying to pass yourself off as a Chinese.
Yale Guen Mar, your jaundiced skin isn't the problem, your jaundiced brain is.

Your intelligence is only skin deep. In fact, the only thing deep about you is your hemorrhoid ridden asshole. It is as full of shit as your skull.

Here is the photo from Yale Guen Mar's younger days that he has posted on the internet in the hope of ensnaring girls through internet dating services.

An US resident (an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers) as he is, Yale Guen Mar's heart was always with the CCP dictatorship in Beijing - you can see the hammer and sickle in gold that he is proudly displaying on his collar.

In a moment of unguarded candor, didn't you admit what your ex domestic partner in Merced, CA told you? Didn't you post, "She said I logged on to chat- room and called everybody stupid."?

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/2dcef784b9a60fda

Even your ex domestic partner knows you don't make sense on the usenet.

Someone like you can end up only in hell.

That's where you will be dragged wily-nily by the Grim Reaper. Heaven has no place for Quislings like you who make 50 cents per post from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) from his haven in Merced, CA:

****************

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party ;

The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (网络评论员, 網絡評論員, wǎnglù pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards. The commentators are said to be paid for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms, or that advances the Communist
party line.

**********************
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-17 11:10:56 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Folks, notice that Humbug Dog, a committed liar, is unable to argue on the merits. So what does he do? He releases hot air from his asshole and thinks that's all that's needed to win arguments. A 10 year old can argue better than this buffoon, who is approaching 78.
No, no, no,... Malaysian Mule, I'm only approaching 77!!!!
Don't make me older than I already am!!!!!
But Malaysian Mule, you and Satish are both born liars.
So a liar is calling me a liar!!!! How pathetic!!!!
You and Satish are both full of hot air, and nothing but hot air!!!!
----

Nah Humbug Dog, you by popular acclaim the shameless liar par excellence. If you could hold yourself back from lying for one day, I think nobody would recognize you.

Wakalukong

----
Post by Resty Wyse
Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2015-01-17 16:52:46 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Post by Resty Wyse
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Folks, notice that Humbug Dog, a committed liar, is unable to argue on the merits. So what does he do? He releases hot air from his asshole and thinks that's all that's needed to win arguments. A 10 year old can argue better than this buffoon, who is approaching 78.
No, no, no,... Malaysian Mule, I'm only approaching 77!!!!
Don't make me older than I already am!!!!!
But Malaysian Mule, you and Satish are both born liars.
So a liar is calling me a liar!!!! How pathetic!!!!
You and Satish are both full of hot air, and nothing but hot air!!!!
----
Nah Humbug Dog, you by popular acclaim the shameless liar par excellence. If you could hold yourself back from lying for one day, I think nobody would recognize you.
Well, Malaysian Mule, I'm a retiree crying out for recognition as a human being!!!!
So does everyone else!!!!!
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-17 17:29:29 UTC
Post by Resty Wyse
Well, Malaysian Mule, I'm a retiree crying out for recognition as a human being!!!!
So does everyone else!!!!!
If Charles Darwin were around, he might have mistaken Yale Guen Mar for the missing link.

From 1938 to 2014, Yale Guen Mar has either been a chimpman or a humanzee. It can't change in 2015 or his demise, whichever is earlier.

Here's photo of Yale Guen Mar from his younger days that he has posted on the internet for ensnaring girlfriends thru dating services:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3928/chineseman.gif

An US citizen as he is, Yale Guen Mar's heart was always with the CCP dictatorship in Beijing - you can see the hammer and sickle in gold that he is proudly displaying on his collar.

Yale Guen Mar

Age: 77
Birthday: 2/1/1938
Location: Merced, California, USA

Address:

3851 Twilight Avenue
Merced, CA 95348, USA

Phone:

(209) 722-0463
(510) 531-7359
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-18 02:52:31 UTC
Humbug Dog, you're a retiree crying out for recogniton? I'm afraid I've to tell you the truth. You ain't nothin' but a humbug dog, cryin' all the time.

As for your hope of being recognized as a human being, I regret to inform you that you've failed the humanity test by saying it's right for ISIS to behead, by slow.motion sawing, innocent civilians.

You can try for the champion liar and buffoon trophy this year. Best of luck.

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-18 03:16:01 UTC
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-19 02:11:14 UTC
Humbug, have you bought yourself a mirror?

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-19 02:35:25 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Humbug, have you bought yourself a mirror?
Wakalukong
Why don't you buy yourself a cheap cheap mirror.
Better yet, buy yourself some eyeglasses.
You can't see!!!!
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-19 04:26:41 UTC
Humbug, don'copy what I said in such a boring manner. Anyway, you are well known to be mentally blind.

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-19 05:23:26 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Humbug, don'copy what I said in such a boring manner. Anyway, you are well known to be mentally blind.
Wakalukong
Can't be as blind as you, Malaysian Mule.
You can't see anything.
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-19 08:08:55 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Humbug, have you bought yourself a mirror?
Wakalukong
Why don't you buy yourself a cheap cheap mirror.
Better yet, buy yourself some eyeglasses.
You can't see!!!!
Yale Guen Mar, you should make adequate use of the mirror whenever you are without diapers.

Look at the mirror to ensure that your blasted asshole is always properly placed atop the bed pan.

Or else, be prepared to wallow in your shit for the whole night.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-19 08:37:57 UTC
Humbug Dog thinks his fact-free farts are a major contribution here.

Buffon, you ain't nothin' but a humbug dog, cryin' a the time.

There is truth in them lyrics

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2015-01-19 16:13:06 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Humbug Dog thinks his fact-free farts are a major contribution here.
Buffon, you ain't nothin' but a humbug dog, cryin' a the time.
There is truth in them lyrics
Wakalukong
Go sell your cars, Malaysian Mule. Otherwise, you can't feed your daughters.
Do your jehan thing with those promotional babes.
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-19 17:16:19 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Humbug Dog thinks his fact-free farts are a major contribution here.
Buffon, you ain't nothin' but a humbug dog, cryin' a the time.
There is truth in them lyrics
Wakalukong
Go sell your cars, Malaysian Mule. Otherwise, you can't feed your daughters.
Do your jehan thing with those promotional babes.
Yale Guen Mar, what did you do with the minivan that Yuhua Luo offered you to get rid of you from her life? Were you forced to sell it to make both ends meet?

What about the $30000 that she gave you? Have you spent it all?

Yale Guen Liar, why do you keep writing to Quincy, MA? Do you really think that May Fung will "lend" you money in response to your sob story? Your letter to Quincy, MA has always gone in vain ? Even Carlton no longer wants to "loan" you any money.

Yale Guen Mar, did you really think that May Fung would "lend" you money in response to your sob story? Your letter to Quincy, MA has gone in vain, hasn't it?

Yale Guen Mar's ex domestic partner had a step son, Carlton, at UC, Davis in the veterinary department and knew a professor of animal psychology in the department. Yale Guen Mar went to visit this step son of his ex domestic partner to borrow money. Carlton tried to help out Yale Guen Mar by arranging a meeting with a professor of animal psychology to discuss Yale Guen Mar's psychological problems. But Yale Guen Mar just wanted to borrow money from Carlton and refused the help. This enraged Carlton so much that Yale Guen Mar got kicked out of the UC, Davis campus and forbidden to ever again trying to meet the kid for money or for anything else.

BTW, why did you try to borrow money from Carlton? What happened to the $30000 that Yuhua Luo offered you to get rid of you from her lief?

And what did you do with the minivan that Yuhua Luo offered you? Have you sold it already to make ends meet?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been scarred by your anger against your parents who according to your account did nothing but abuse you.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a fifth generation restaurant worker. Your parents did the best they could. But you did far worse for yourself than your siblings and cousin did.

Come to Kanssas to get reacquainted with cousin Yue Chung Mar who is living the American dream.

Yue Chung Mar thanks his star that he does not live in the vicinity of Yale Guen Mar who, even as a 11-yar old, would day dream for hours about pigs in his native village in mainland china and in California where he had been shipped off by his step mother.

Yue Chung Mar was a no nonsense boy who had initially though that Yale Guen Mar might make a good playmate. But he was soon disillusioned. Even in 1949, Yale Guen Mar would throw fits whenever he failed to get his way.

Worse still, Yale Guen Mar just couldn't get over his pain of parting with his favorite pigs in mainland China in 1949. Yale Guen Mar wasn't old enough to ejaculate. But he still spent hours yanking his little dick while dreaming about pigs he had left behind in mainland China.

Today, Yale Guen Mar can't abuse USA enough. But in 1949, he was trying very hard to be an American. He hadn't been circumcised in China. But fortunately his foreskin was quite short making it look like he had actually been circumcised. Yale Guen Mar , as a 11-year old FOB, would deliberately expose himself to prove his claim that he had been circumcised like all his peers in his new country. Yale Guen Mar would even mark up his penis with pens to fake his circumcision scar.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-20 00:17:54 UTC
Humbug, fact-free, context-free farting will get you nowhere. No one will be impressed. But, of course, you are too dumb to understand.

You ain't nothin' but a humbug dog, cryin' all the time.

Now, there's truth in them lyrics.

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-20 00:24:54 UTC
On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 4:17:56 PM UTC-8, ***@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
No others are bigger born liars than you, Malaysian Mule, and Satish.
And both of you are bottom dwellers, and Satish is an illegal alien
washing dishes in a Chinese restaurant for a living. Shame on him!!!!
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-20 01:06:13 UTC
Humbug, you are the champion liar and hypocrite. Right here inn this forum, you talked big time about beheading, yet you now say you don't think or talk about beheading. You are a shameless liar.

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-20 02:14:19 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Humbug, you are the champion liar and hypocrite. Right here inn this forum, you talked big time about beheading, yet you now say you don't think or talk about beheading. You are a shameless liar.
Wakalukong
Man, you lie without blinking an eye, Malaysian Mule.
Now, you are a worse liar than Satish!!!!
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-20 02:52:36 UTC
Folks, as I've said many times before, Humbug suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. One outstanding trait of such a sufferer is constant lying, not just to others, but to himself.

Humbug is an interesting case study of such a disorder. His blatant lies are on record, yet he doesn't see his own lies.

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-20 02:54:03 UTC
Malaysian Mule is a born liar.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-20 05:18:54 UTC
Humbug, your fact-free "rebuttal" is not worth a fart.

Wakalukong
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-04 17:43:35 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, do build a fence around your house on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA and stay behind the fences at all times. It will be a big relief to your Hmong neighbors.

Yale Guen Mar, you have a bigger problem than fences to take care of. You have a problem with your sphincter muscle in your asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, you are 79 with one foot on your grave. In afterlife, please use diapers with much greater diligence. You don't want to do to the neighborhoods in hell what you have done to your neighborhood on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, it doesn't seem that Valentina and Luca think much of your hygienically challenged life in this world. Perhaps you can change their opinion by attempting to lead a more wholesome life in hell.

Luca just got toilet trained. He still had half a box of diapers left. Valentina told Silvia to give away that box of diapers to you, Yale Guen Mar. Silvia, of course pointed out the obvious - Yale Guen Mar has too big a butt to fit into Luca's discarded diapers.

Even with giant sized diapers, Yale Guen Mar is causing enough trouble in his neighborhood. He is leaving yellow stinking stains all over - on Ravinder Singh's sofa, or Rolida Lee's reclining chair and, of course, in stores like Lee's Merced Community Food Center, Miao's Yue Cheng Market, in Rancho San Miguel Supermarket and , of course, in R & N Supermarket.

In many posts, Yale Guen Mar has asserted that it is the "power of the gun" that speaks the loudest.

Yale Guen Mar, you have repeatedly claimed that "power of the gun" speaks the loudest. But in practice, it is the power of your stealth farting that has felled all in your vicinity.

Yale Guen Mar, it will all depend on your power of stealth farting.

If you think you can get away with pointing fingers at others at the Hmong grocery store, you'll comntinue to point fingers at others.

But if your diaper is leaking solid, liquid and gas continuously, it won't take the Lees too much time to realize that you are the one responsible for the stink bomb.

Yale Guen Mar, isn't it a shame that you are single-handedly turning the Twilight Avenue neighborhood in Merced, CA into a dirty filthy place?

Yale Guen Mar, must you remain hygienically challenged? Can'y you ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you visit the household of Mr. Ravinder Singh, or the Lees' grocery store or the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors?

Ravinder Singh isn't laughing. Yale Guen Mar's diaper leaks - it leaves stinking stains on Ravinder's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar was really depressed after his futile letter to Quincy, MA begging for money. Yale Guen Mar now comes to Ravinder's house quite often to cry his heart out - but he sheds more than tears. Yale Guen Mar's diaper invariably leaks leaving yellow stains on Ravinder's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar, be more considerate. Ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you pay a visit to Ravinder's house.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be gross while shopping at the Hmong grocery store. Step outside to fart instead of stinking up the grocery store. You are driving away customers.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you ask your caregiver Meichi Thai to insert a cork inside your shit-hole before visiting your Hmong grocer? You have been farting inside the grocery store incessantly every time you go their shopping. The stink drives away other shoppers.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your Hmong grocer by indulging in gross farting inside the grocery store. Either step outside the store to fart or have Maichi Thai insert a cork in your anus before you go for your grocery shopping.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been a bad neighbor. Why have you been shitting on the taro patch of one of your Hmong neighbors? Not satisfied with molesting the Hmong-owned pigs, you have now take to fertilizing their taro patches !!
SATISH, YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT MAKING UP LIES.
No wonder India has no use for you!!!
Uncle Sam has too many Indians already.
Uncle Sam certainly doesn't want liars and cheaters like Satish,
the bottom dweller.
Yale Guen Mar, you are like the drunkard who thinks he can get absolved by claiming the rest of the world to be drunk !!

Attend to your immediate problems.

You nearly lost your life because of your lack of civic sense in a public place like the Merced Community Food Market. You provoked Ms. Lee to the point where she attacked you with an opo squash.

But for Meichi Thai's tireless efforts, you might have bled to death from the hemorrhoids in your asshole. But the newsgroup was spared your inanities for a while.

Try to stay away from not just Merced Community Food Market but even from Yue Cheng Market. The Miaos will show no more mercy for you than did Ms. Lee. You'll relive your ordeal when Mr. Miao shoves a bitter melon or a Chinese okra up your blasted asshole. And that's going to leave a far greater collateral damage inside your blasted asshole, besides leaving a bitter after taste.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-12 08:06:24 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9EPH5sWeSw
I wonder if komin has died. He hasn't posted for sometime.
komin spent most of his life oversea, only to return to Cambodia in his sixties in poor health. He complained of being sick a few times and had to go to Thailand to see a doctor.
Komin is indestructible.

Komin crossed the Bay Bridge in October of 1989 1 week before old Bay Bridge collapsed.

Komin missed the earthquake by 7 days earlier .

Yale Guen Mar, you should try to seek medical care from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia if you want to live to see the year of the pig, or even the year of the dog that is nearly upon us.

Yale Guen Mar, try your best to travel to Cambodia for alternate medical treatment under Dr. Long Dong's supervision. Your doctor, Dr. Long Dong, will put you up in a pig sty you'll definitely like.

He will treat you for your bipolar disorder.

He'll also give you a second opinion on your middle fingers ravaged by STD aggravated by years of finger-fucking pigs in their asshole.

I think you should leave instructions to have your body cremated. Burial (in land or in sea) would pollute the earth irretrievably.

Yale Guen Mar, your angry outbursts means more work for your caretaker, Meichi Thai. Your blood pressure shoots up making your hemorrhoid scarred anus bleed afresh. Meichi Thai is right now applying ointment to your bleeding shit-hole.

Yale Guen mar, please control your temper. Attend some anger management courses.

Yes, you can take them online - that way you don't have to carry your bed pan to the class room.

Meichi Thai is relieved. She told the Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue that Yale Guen Mar's bleeding in his anus has stopped. But Meichi Thai wants Yale Guen Mar to go to the doctor to see if the hemorrhoid scars in his shit-hole can be surgically removed.

Yale Guen Mar also needs to control his temper and blood pressure alike. He is already 75 (born February 1, 1938). There is only so much that his clogged arteries can take - years and years of food from the Cantonese restaurant (founded by his great grandfather in the 19th century to serve chow mein to railway workers in California) has taken its toll.

Yale Guen Mar should eat more vegetable and less crow and chicken feet.

He should practice Tai Chi even if he must lie on his bed pan 24/7. He should learn to do so by just moving his hands but not his stomach, butt and legs.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-14 16:13:44 UTC
Virginia Taylor (along with Ellen Heath) has been chronicling the history of the Mar clan. By her account, the 2010 incident aboard a plane wasn't the first involving Yale Guen Mar.

He had been forced to disembark at the same airport (Kansas City, Missouri) during a San Francisco-Boston flight in 2007. Yale Guen Mar was tested for mental capacity after the incident but he was able to convince the examining psychiatrist that his bizarre behavior aboard the US Airways flight was a momentary aberration and not a permanent affliction.

****************

February 1, 2007
Reuters

Passenger caught ‘smearing feces everywhere’ on San Francisco to Boston flight, police say

Passengers on this US Airways flight got an unpleasant surprise on their journey from San Francisco to Boston, according to police.

US Airways flight 666 had to be grounded in Kansas City, Missouri, on Thursday night — hours before reaching its final destination Boston — due to a “disruptive passenger,” the airline told NBC.

But “disruptive” is putting it mildly: The passenger, 69 year old Yale Guen Mar from California, was “smearing feces everywhere,” police at Kansas City airport told reporters. His excrement was spread throughout two of the bathrooms on board the plane, and the man had even taken off his shirt and tried to shove it into one of the plane’s toilets, airport police said.

As the plane made its unplanned landing in Kansas City, Missouri, the man cooperated with the flight crew and sat in his seat, Reuters reports.

Yale Guen Mar, 69, was taken into custody and sent to a lunatic asylum for psychiatric evaluation.

****************

Yale Guen Mar has been on the no-fly list of all airlines because of the fiasco in 2010.

Railroad tracks was a life saver for Yale Guen Mar in 2010 when he was put on a freight train to be shipped back from Kansas to Merced after his aborted attempt to fly into Boston.

Yale Guen Mar has been placed in the no-fly list by airlines. Railroad tracks might be his best bet to travel.

*********************

Mercury Sun-Star
February 1, 2010

Septuagenerian's poop in jet leads to forced landing
AFP

A US Airways flight had to make an emergency landing yesterday after a septuagenerian passenger, Yale Guen Mar, repeatedly defecated in the plane's aisles.

The Boston-bound flight had to make the unexpected stop in Kansas, Missouri, when the passenger, Yale Guen Mar, relieved himself not once, but three times on the flight that had set off from San Francisco.

It was decided an emergency landing was the only solution, when the cabin crew had run out of paper towels to clean up the mess and the smell from the Yale Guen Mar's faeces began to make passengers feel physically ill.

One passenger, Carlton, told the American news magazine Inside Edition that about an hour into the flight passengers started "smelling this terrible smell," which was caused by an old passenger in his seventies.

"The second time after the passenger, Yale Guen Mar, pooped they ran out of paper towels, they didn't have anything else. The pilot comes on the radio, 'Hey, we have a situation in the back, we're going to have to emergency land'."

The pilot then contacted Kansas City International Airport to arrange a window to land in and organize a cleaning team to be deployed on their arrival.

After the mess was cleared, passengers were able to re-board the flight and continue their journey to Boston. But the erring passenger, Yale Guen Mar, was put in a locked cage with a shit-pit and loaded into a freight train bound for Merced, CA which is Yale Guen Mar's home town.

Another passenger, Brenton, reported the event on her Twitter and was full of praise for the flight crew.

Brenton said: "Easy to crush airlines in these situations, but the flight crew was just great through the ordeal posed by the septuagenerian Yale Guen Mar's repeated defecations.

US Airways spokesman Victor Buonamicci called the episode a "rare and unfortunate situation". But he promised that the US Airways will make sure that the septuagenerian Yale Guen Mar never makes another flight in US Airways

Yale Guen Mar has been blacklisted by airlines for the fiasco in 2010.

Yale Guen Mar, even if Silivia were to relent, you still won't be able to fly to Boston. You burnt your bridges in 2010. You should have used better diapers during your aborted flight.

Time has taken its toll on Yale Guen Mar who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse..

At 11, Yale Guen Mar could boast of middle fingers that could act like missiles inside assholes of pigs in surrounding hog farms. Today, his middle fingers are ravaged by STDs, a consequence of a life time of pig molestation.

At 79, Yale Guen Mar's asshole is scarred by painful hemorrhoids - Meichi Thai has to apply Tiger Balm as well as Preparation H every day at 7 PM and any other time when his pain in the ass becomes unbearable. At 11, Yale Guen Mar would often have pigs insert their penises inside his asshole without much discomfort.

At 11, Yale Guen Mar could enter into pissing contests with all the other village urchins. At 79, Yale Guen Mar cannot even pee, let alone ejaculate without a catheter.

At 11, in mainland China, Yale Guen Mar would be perpetually suffering from diarrhea from his steady diet of crow and chicken claws. Today, Meichi Thai has to insert tons and tons of suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's asshole to make him poop. She also has to take care of the consequences by changing Yale Guen Mar's diapers as often as it takes.