Yale Guen Liar, haven't you caused enough grief to your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. Cease molesting pigs right away unless you want to spend the last days of your life lockeed up in a penitentiary.
2018-04-08 13:56:18 UTC
The English name sounds funny. How is this written in Chinese name?
Yale means "bright" in Chinese.
Guen = equality.
Mar = horse. Other people use "Ma", "Mah". My family uses "Mar" since the late 1880s.
Yale Guen Mar, you are no horse. You are a swine. That is why you molest pigs by finger-fucking and fist fucking them till they fart.
This is a pathetic translation of your name that was made by your parents,
or was made by your yourself or uncles?
Boy!!!! you are stupid.
It's NOT a translation,
A name is a name,
A name cannot and should not be translated.
You use the phonetic sound, stupid asshole.
No one has ever accused Yale Guen Mar (Bright Equality Horse) of being bright.
It is still a translation in that it is directly taken from the phonetic
It's not a translation. You are too stupid to understand.
sound from the pronunciation from your Chinese name. You are stupid asshole
that was disgraced to your siblings and your parents.
Without me, my siblings would end up like most Chinese-Americans, another nothing in a racist nation.
With me blazing a trail and leading the way, they are medical doctors and millionaires today.
Yale Guen Mar, if you blazed anything, it was your stinking fart.

Here are some pig stories from Yale Guen Liar's sordid life story of bestiality:

Yale Guen Mar, you need to keep out of mischief. Try not to think of pigs for a while.

Yale Guen Mar, make regular posts on the state of your hemorrhoid scarred asshole, on Meichi Tahia's efforts to keep you in clean diapers at all times and on her attempts to make you poop by shoving tons and tons of suppositories up your asshole.

Keep clear of all assholes, not just pig's assholes.

Most of all, let Meichi Thai do a good job of keeping you in a clean diaper.

Yale Guen Mar's dream time is when he indulges in sexual fantasies involving pigs from Hmong owned hog farms in and around Merced. 2009proved to be the best of years and the worst of years for Yale Guen Mar. That year he molested more pigs than in any other year since 1938. Unfortunately for him, it was also the year he got incarcerated for pig molestation.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a repeat sexual offender - you have got caught molesting many a pig in hog farms around Merced, CA. Is it any surprise that Yue Chung Mar doesn't want to have anything to do with you?

OK, tell us what happened after you got outed while finger-fucking a pig at Mai Keri Her's hog farm? Have you met Captain May Fung since that day of infamy?

Were you prosecuted for bestiality? Did you get early release from the penitentiary because of prison over-crowding, your advancing age and your need for catheter and diaper change every so often?

Here are a couple of stories (AFP & Reuters) stories for the netizens:

***********

Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

********************

[Yale Guen Mar of Merced created quite a commotion in a Hmong family-owned pig farm in the area when his attempt to surreptitiously finger-fuck a pig in its asshole caused it to fart and trip the alarm for gas leaks]

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.

**********************

Yale Guen Liar, cease molesting pigs right away.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 19:01:41 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are all talk and no action because you never had a functioning penis or even an asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/jsnSl9JNsKM
Get your wife or your daughter over here.
You can witness my sexual power with your wife or your daughter.
Yale Guen Mar, stories of your sexual power has already been already told and retold by your caregiver Meichi Thai who toils ceaselessly to keep you clean. She has shared the stories with all your Hmong neighbors.

* she gives you a warm water douche every day at 7 PM

* she shoves suppositories up your asshole to make you poop.

* she changes your catheter to keep you peeing.

* she shoves tampons up your hemorrhoid scarred asshole

* she applies Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your asshole.

* she tries to change you into a clean diaper before it is too late.

So, Yale Guen Mar, no point in boasting about your sexual powers when you can't even pee without a catheter let alone ejaculate or even have an erection.

Yale Guen Mar, you have never had the capacity to rise to the occasion. That is why you went into finger-fucking pigs in their assholes for your sexual joy.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen Mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, with a catheter inside him 24/7, 76-year old Yale Guen Mar can't even rise to the occasion for sex.
My aunt died in Texas, stupid Satish Kumar madhavan.
When I didn't even go to my own mother's funeral,
there is no reason for me to go to my aunt's funeral.
After I died, I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I don't want a funeral.
Just throw my body into the ocean.
Why do you want the ocean polluted?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a grave site for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The grave site, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that grave site chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become persona non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ct6iuR-OrIQ
Retirement does not require thinking, Malaysian Mule. Just keep your muscles
working by doing daily exercises, and eat healthy food. Once in a while, go
visit friends and relatives.
Yale Guen Mar, when you were tired (long before you retired), you found out that thinking was too onerous for you.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you do not think.

No surprise there. No thoughtful person could have posted the rubbish you do, even if it was to get recommended by Uncle Chang (your handler with the CCP dictatorship in PRC) for 50 cents.

Merced Chimp, you are as brainless as you are thoughtless.

Speaking of restaurant jobs, haven't you been ricocheting from one firing to another?

Your uncle (twin brother of your father) Ben Shee Mar had to fire you from your janitor's job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas because you were goofing off to be at local piggeries to satisfy your perversion.

And you got fired by George Gee because you were pilfering restaurant supplies. You reapplied for the job after George's death but of no available. Gene thought as little of you as George had.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 05:34:57 UTC
Too bad your face is not showing up, Dr. Dong!!!
Yale Guen Mar, Dr. Long Dong is the key to your salvation.
Dr Long Dong is a quack. It took him a long long time just to respond with "UK" when I asked him about his qualification as a medical doctor. I asked him to name the university, his medical adviser, his years in medical school, and the year he graduated.
So far, no response.
Yale Guen Mar, it will be your funeral, not Dr. Long Dong's.

Rush to Cambodia for alternate medicine treatment under Dr. Long Dong.

And as long as you are alive, don't forget your filial duties. Do visit the graves of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8F-tYQjqgGY
I haven't seen her for a long long time.
She's older than me.
She may have died.
One time while visiting her, I asked where her husband is.
She said he died. Within 2 years of her husband's dieth, her husband's younger brother died, hwe husband's younger sister died along her sister's husband.
Yale Guen Mar, shed your false pride. Get help from your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara. She wants to help you out and has been in touch with three restaurant owners on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ.

They are willing to finance your board and lodging at a pig sty owned by one of the restaurant owners.

Settling down in Safford, AZ will make it easy for you to visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong whenever you wish to. Hopefully that will be often.

The year of the dog has been upon us, Yale Guen Mar. Time for a new beginning for your wretched life. Do make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Your best option is to take a train ride to Tucson, AZ.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Your siblings had to intervene not just to save your parents from you but even to save you from yourself.

Get over all your grudges. Get ready for the Quingming Festival.

Sweep the graves. Polish the headstones. Offer play money, flowers and the choicest mai tai. Burn incense.

Most of all, pledge to come back to the grave at the next Quingming Festival to do the same.

In fact, try to relocate to Safford, AZ to be better able to perform your filial duties.
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com
2018-04-13 08:03:38 UTC
The real question for the newsgroup is - who is Resty Wyse?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/mbV9A_gkd9k
You're Resty Wise?
Yale Guen Mar of Merced, CA posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse (and sometimes Rysty Wyseman).

Yale Guen Mar is a master of fakery, Resty Wyseman and Rusty Wyse are his fake names, among his fake IDs are ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com

Real Name:
Yale Guen Mar

Yale Guen Mar masquerades as:

Rusty Wyse
Resty Wyseman

He also masquerades as a Caucasian whenever he can get away with it.

Yale Guen Mar posts as:

***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com

Yale Guen Mar's phone numbers are:

(209) 722-0463
(510) 531-7359

Yale Guen Mar was born on February 1, 1938 in Mainland China.

As a 11 year old, Yale Guen Mar fled his village in China after the Communist takeover in 1949. He arrived in San Francisco in the November of 1949 just before Thanksgiving.

US citizen Tony Chee Mar (who had never see Yale Guen Mar before that) signed papers declaring Yale Guen Mar to be his biological son so that Yale Guen Mar could find refuge in USA.

Tony Chee Mar was a very kind man :

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first Thanksgiving meal

* Tony Chee Mar let Yale Guen Mar into his own house
on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ

* Tony Chee Mar taught English and Math to Yale Guen Mar and
taught him the difference between rational and irrational numbers.

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first job at his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar bought Yale Guen Mar his first car (a 1963 Pontiac).

But Yale Guen Mar was an ingrate. He has continued to resent Tony Chee Mar because:

* Tony Chee Mar had chopped off Yale Guen Mar's pigtail
when he alighted from the ship that had brought him
to San Francisco from Hong Kong.

* Tony Chee Mar refused Yale Guen Mar to shave a straight line in the head.

* Tony Chee Mar insisted on a crew cut for Yale Guen Mar so that he could meld
better with his classmates in the new country.

* Tony Chee Mar punished Yale Guen Mar whenever he strayed from the
straight and narrow (which unfortunately) was far more often than for a normal boy

Yale Guen Mar has refused to get over his grudges.

Yale Guen Mar stays alone at:

3851 Twilight Avenue
Merced, CA

Yale Guen Mar refuses to visit the graves of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ even during the Quingming Festival.

Yale Guen Mar, take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ to be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar as often as you can . It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on your penis with a sharpie !!!
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-24 05:53:02 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lha9vZtK-24
hello dr.Dong, .... you seemed to have taken good care of the old
crack Resty the Rusty , since I didnt hear any single noise comes from him
for quite some times now
congrats
Oh, don’t mentioned. We take care of everybody that needs help. Our
treatment service has improved his needs, and we are happy to provide them
free of charge to him, if need to.
As most posters know, Resty has been a pain in the butt to posters, in
social culture china, who had subjected themselves to his bullying and
abuses.
And, now we have cleaned up his pathetic behavior, that now makes him see
the light of perspective not from himself only, but also makes him see the
perspective from others, too.
Yale Guen Mar has most certainly relapsed. He needs to visit Dr. Long Dong once again.
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
Yale Guen Mar, it is your head that needs repair.

There was nothing wrong with the headstone. You tried to vandalize it and got caught and beaten up by Donald.
Satishkumar C. Madhavan, since you think so highly of my family, you can have them. I want no part of them, especially Ben's family. I am ashamed of ALL of them, all worthless.
Is it any surprise that your doctor in Safford, AZ (Dr. Jenkins) wanted you committed to a mental institution even when you were in your teens.
Dr. Jenkins was a gentleman and fine doctor.
In a small town of 5,000 - 8,000 people, everyone knows everyone else,
even though we were never formally introduced.
My father was proud to talk about his engineer son, and the town's people
know me.
Didn't your father know you had bought a fake diploma in engineering?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been faking a lot of things. Tell us about your mail order diploma. How much did you spend to get the fake degree?

You have been faking a lot of things Yale Guen Mar. You claimed you were an electrical engineer who worked in a missile testing facility.

And then you talked too much and it turned out that you have no idea of what control engineering is, let alone do a literature search in it.

A janitorial job or a cafeteria job, even at a defense establishment, does not require security clearance. And even if it did, you would not have dared apply for it lest you get caught for obtaining citizenship papers fraudulently.

Yale Guen Mar had never seen his alleged biological father till he was 11 when he landed in San Francisco.

But the claim is that Yale Guen Mar was not an accidental baby. The alleged biological father is alleged to have mailed his seeds to Yale Guen Mar's father by postal service.

In the pre-DNA era, Yale Guen Mar managed to sneak into USA in 1949 on the basis of this dubious paternity claim.

Yale Guen Mar, you are an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers.