Yale Guen Liar, haven't you caused enough grief to your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. Cease molesting pigs right away unless you want to spend the last days of your life lockeed up in a penitentiary.
2018-04-08 13:56:18 UTC
The English name sounds funny. How is this written in Chinese name?
Yale means "bright" in Chinese.
Guen = equality.
Mar = horse. Other people use "Ma", "Mah". My family uses "Mar" since the late 1880s.
Yale Guen Mar, you are no horse. You are a swine. That is why you molest pigs by finger-fucking and fist fucking them till they fart.
This is a pathetic translation of your name that was made by your parents,
or was made by your yourself or uncles?
Boy!!!! you are stupid.
It's NOT a translation,
A name is a name,
A name cannot and should not be translated.
You use the phonetic sound, stupid asshole.
No one has ever accused Yale Guen Mar (Bright Equality Horse) of being bright.
It is still a translation in that it is directly taken from the phonetic
It's not a translation. You are too stupid to understand.
sound from the pronunciation from your Chinese name. You are stupid asshole
that was disgraced to your siblings and your parents.
Without me, my siblings would end up like most Chinese-Americans, another nothing in a racist nation.
With me blazing a trail and leading the way, they are medical doctors and millionaires today.
Yale Guen Mar, if you blazed anything, it was your stinking fart.

Here are some pig stories from Yale Guen Liar's sordid life story of bestiality:

Yale Guen Mar, you need to keep out of mischief. Try not to think of pigs for a while.

Yale Guen Mar, make regular posts on the state of your hemorrhoid scarred asshole, on Meichi Tahia's efforts to keep you in clean diapers at all times and on her attempts to make you poop by shoving tons and tons of suppositories up your asshole.

Keep clear of all assholes, not just pig's assholes.

Most of all, let Meichi Thai do a good job of keeping you in a clean diaper.

Yale Guen Mar's dream time is when he indulges in sexual fantasies involving pigs from Hmong owned hog farms in and around Merced. 2009proved to be the best of years and the worst of years for Yale Guen Mar. That year he molested more pigs than in any other year since 1938. Unfortunately for him, it was also the year he got incarcerated for pig molestation.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a repeat sexual offender - you have got caught molesting many a pig in hog farms around Merced, CA. Is it any surprise that Yue Chung Mar doesn't want to have anything to do with you?

OK, tell us what happened after you got outed while finger-fucking a pig at Mai Keri Her's hog farm? Have you met Captain May Fung since that day of infamy?

Were you prosecuted for bestiality? Did you get early release from the penitentiary because of prison over-crowding, your advancing age and your need for catheter and diaper change every so often?

Here are a couple of stories (AFP & Reuters) stories for the netizens:

***********

Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

********************

[Yale Guen Mar of Merced created quite a commotion in a Hmong family-owned pig farm in the area when his attempt to surreptitiously finger-fuck a pig in its asshole caused it to fart and trip the alarm for gas leaks]

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.

**********************

Yale Guen Liar, cease molesting pigs right away.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 19:01:41 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are all talk and no action because you never had a functioning penis or even an asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/jsnSl9JNsKM
Get your wife or your daughter over here.
You can witness my sexual power with your wife or your daughter.
Yale Guen Mar, stories of your sexual power has already been already told and retold by your caregiver Meichi Thai who toils ceaselessly to keep you clean. She has shared the stories with all your Hmong neighbors.

* she gives you a warm water douche every day at 7 PM

* she shoves suppositories up your asshole to make you poop.

* she changes your catheter to keep you peeing.

* she shoves tampons up your hemorrhoid scarred asshole

* she applies Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your asshole.

* she tries to change you into a clean diaper before it is too late.

So, Yale Guen Mar, no point in boasting about your sexual powers when you can't even pee without a catheter let alone ejaculate or even have an erection.

Yale Guen Mar, you have never had the capacity to rise to the occasion. That is why you went into finger-fucking pigs in their assholes for your sexual joy.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen Mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, with a catheter inside him 24/7, 76-year old Yale Guen Mar can't even rise to the occasion for sex.
My aunt died in Texas, stupid Satish Kumar madhavan.
When I didn't even go to my own mother's funeral,
there is no reason for me to go to my aunt's funeral.
After I died, I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I don't want a funeral.
Just throw my body into the ocean.
Why do you want the ocean polluted?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a grave site for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The grave site, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that grave site chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become persona non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ct6iuR-OrIQ
Retirement does not require thinking, Malaysian Mule. Just keep your muscles
working by doing daily exercises, and eat healthy food. Once in a while, go
visit friends and relatives.
Yale Guen Mar, when you were tired (long before you retired), you found out that thinking was too onerous for you.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you do not think.

No surprise there. No thoughtful person could have posted the rubbish you do, even if it was to get recommended by Uncle Chang (your handler with the CCP dictatorship in PRC) for 50 cents.

Merced Chimp, you are as brainless as you are thoughtless.

Speaking of restaurant jobs, haven't you been ricocheting from one firing to another?

Your uncle (twin brother of your father) Ben Shee Mar had to fire you from your janitor's job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas because you were goofing off to be at local piggeries to satisfy your perversion.

And you got fired by George Gee because you were pilfering restaurant supplies. You reapplied for the job after George's death but of no available. Gene thought as little of you as George had.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 05:34:57 UTC
Too bad your face is not showing up, Dr. Dong!!!
Yale Guen Mar, Dr. Long Dong is the key to your salvation.
Dr Long Dong is a quack. It took him a long long time just to respond with "UK" when I asked him about his qualification as a medical doctor. I asked him to name the university, his medical adviser, his years in medical school, and the year he graduated.
So far, no response.
Yale Guen Mar, it will be your funeral, not Dr. Long Dong's.

Rush to Cambodia for alternate medicine treatment under Dr. Long Dong.

And as long as you are alive, don't forget your filial duties. Do visit the graves of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8F-tYQjqgGY
I haven't seen her for a long long time.
She's older than me.
She may have died.
One time while visiting her, I asked where her husband is.
She said he died. Within 2 years of her husband's dieth, her husband's younger brother died, hwe husband's younger sister died along her sister's husband.
Yale Guen Mar, shed your false pride. Get help from your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara. She wants to help you out and has been in touch with three restaurant owners on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ.

They are willing to finance your board and lodging at a pig sty owned by one of the restaurant owners.

Settling down in Safford, AZ will make it easy for you to visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong whenever you wish to. Hopefully that will be often.

The year of the dog has been upon us, Yale Guen Mar. Time for a new beginning for your wretched life. Do make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Your best option is to take a train ride to Tucson, AZ.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Your siblings had to intervene not just to save your parents from you but even to save you from yourself.

Get over all your grudges. Get ready for the Quingming Festival.

Sweep the graves. Polish the headstones. Offer play money, flowers and the choicest mai tai. Burn incense.

Most of all, pledge to come back to the grave at the next Quingming Festival to do the same.

In fact, try to relocate to Safford, AZ to be better able to perform your filial duties.