U.S. Prepared to Launch ‘Preventive War’ Against North Korea, Says H.R. McMaster - Here we go aqgain - war!!! war!!! war!!! Why can't we be peaceful around the world? North Korea has nuclear weapons and ICBMs because of our war-mentality. They nee
2017-08-06 17:23:13 UTC
U.S. Prepared to Launch ‘Preventive War’ Against North Korea, Says H.R. McMaster - Here we go aqgain - war!!! war!!! war!!! Why can't we be peaceful around the world? North Korea has nuclear weapons and ICBMs because of our war-mentality. They need to protect themselves from us!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-prepared-launch-preventive-war-140408243.html
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-08-07 02:32:30 UTC
The US wants to destroy N Korea without regime change. Who will believe this?

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2017-08-07 15:20:09 UTC
The U.S. uses the UN as his weapon to strip North Korea completely defenseless before he sends in bombers, missiles,... to detroy North Korea.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 03:20:14 UTC
U.S. Prepared to Launch ‘Preventive War’ Against North Korea, Says H.R. McMaster - Here we go aqgain - war!!! war!!! war!!! Why can't we be peaceful around the world? North Korea has nuclear weapons and ICBMs because of our war-mentality. They need to protect themselves from us!!!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-prepared-launch-preventive-war-140408243.html
Yes, that's a bad war. Right, Yale Guen Mar?
Post by Resty Wyse
China Considering Military Action Against India: Report - "It is a war with an obvious result," the editorial said. "PM Narendra Modi should be aware of the [Chinese army]'s overwhelming firepower and logistics. Indian border troops are no rival to [Chinese] field forces. If a war spreads, the [army] is perfectly capable of annihilating all Indian troops in the border region,"
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/china-considering-military-action-against-091453286.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_08
So, Yale Guen Mar, you are like a pig in George Orwell's 1984 constantly proclaiming war by PRC to be good and by all other countries to be evil?

George Orwell's 1984 depicts warfare as a necessary tool and symptom of a totalitarian state. Oceania, one of the three superstates of the world, is in constant warfare with one of the other two. This is necessary, as warfare keeps citizens in constant flux and fear – they then willingly submit to the control of the Party. Only after this submission can the Party regulate supply and demand to ensure classism, and ultimately, power.

Even though we never visit the front lines, war is an ever-present force in this story, lurking in the background like a big angry hippo.

Yale Guen Mar, must you deride PRCs neighbors as the "seven dwarfs" who deserve to be bullied and bludgeoned if they do not kowtow to the CCP dictatorship in PRC?

Yale Guen Mar, why all this song and dance about CCP dictatorship's unholy imperialist claims?

Yale Guen Mar, must you constantly post on soc.culture.china in the hope to be recommended for a bonus in addition to the 50 cents you expect for your efforts?

Yale Guen Mar belongs to the 50 cent party, that is his sole professional affiliation:

*****************

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party ;

The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (网络评论员, 網絡評論員, wǎnglù pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards. The commentators are said to be paid for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms, or that advances the Communist party line.

*******************
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 19:02:49 UTC
U.S. Prepared to Launch ‘Preventive War’ Against North Korea, Says H.R. McMaster - Here we go aqgain - war!!! war!!! war!!! Why can't we be peaceful around the world? North Korea has nuclear weapons and ICBMs because of our war-mentality. They need to protect themselves from us!!!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-prepared-launch-preventive-war-140408243.html
War threats by the CCP dictatorship in Beijing against its neighbors are good for world peace.

George Orwell's 1984 depicts warfare as a necessary tool and symptom of a totalitarian state. Oceania, one of the three superstates of the world, is in constant warfare with one of the other two. This is necessary, as warfare keeps citizens in constant flux and fear – they then willingly submit to the control of the Party. Only after this submission can the Party regulate supply and demand to ensure classism, and ultimately, power.

Even though we never visit the front lines, war is an ever-present force in this story, lurking in the background like a big angry hippo.

Yale Guen Mar, must you deride PRCs neighbors as the "seven dwarfs" who deserve to be bullied and bludgeoned if they do not kowtow to the CCP dictatorship in PRC?

Yale Guen Mar, why all this song and dance about CPC regime's unholy imperialist claims?

Yale Guen Mar, must you be constantly post on sccc in the hope to be recommended for a bonus in addition to the 50 cents you expect for your efforts?

w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-08-08 01:14:28 UTC
The US wants to launch a war to prevent a war?

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2017-08-08 02:34:57 UTC
Yeah!!! Isn't that stupid!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-09 13:21:57 UTC
Yeah!!! Isn't that stupid!!!
Yale Guen Mar, stupid is that stupid does. And when it it comes to doing stupid, none can match your stupidity.

Yale Guen Mar, you have always been an asshole and you'll never amount to anything more than an asshole always urging PRC to wage war against its neighbors for the sake of getting recommended for 50 cents by your handler from the CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, recall how PRC ruthlessly occupied the Paracel islands in 1974 from Vietnam?

Yale Guen Mar, recall the massacre of Vietnamese in Spratly islands in 1988?

Yale Guen Mar, surely you know that the CCP dictatorship in Beijing is not averse to killing at will.

Recall how the PLA had invaded Vietnam in 1979 across the Friendship Pass to teach Vietnam a lesson? It is another matter that by the time PLA was forced to withdraw after 4 weeks, it had lost more than 100,000 soldiers.

Yale Guen Mar, you shouldn't have to post for so little. 50 cents per post shouldn't be enough for what you do. Try to get a better deal from Uncle Chang. That's the only way you can be compensated for what you have to endure - including contempt of patriotic Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, you think the the CCP dictatorship in Beijing can get away by bullying the 7 neighbors that you contemptuously dismiss as the "seven dwarfs".

The CCP dictatorship in Beijing is of course angry. The CCP dictatorship wants to enjoy unbridled liberty to bully the "seven dwarfs" anytime and every time it chooses to. It wants to be the sole bully in East Asia. It does not want another bully from the other shore of the Pacific to interfere.

Yale Guen Mar, you have ceased to care about anything else other than earning 50 cents per post. You don't even care to ask your caregiver, Meichi Thai, to to change you into a fresh diaper a lot more often even as you continue to have "accidents" on Ms. Rolida Lee's reclining char and Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar, is earning 50 cents per post with Uncle Chang's lies really that important for you?

Yale Guen Mar, your intelligence is only skin deep. In fact, the only thing deep about you is your hemorrhoid ridden asshole. It is as full of shit as your skull.

For the sake of 50 cents, you are willing to post anything.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been saying, "War waged by China is good, all other wars bad." You could easily been one of the pigs in George Orwell's Animal Farm.

It is not at all surprising that Yale Guen Mar (who posts as Resty Wyse and Rusty Wyseman) is an ardent cheerleader for the imperialist agenda of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dictatorship in Beijing who would dance in public in the nude if it advances the CCP agenda.
w***@gmail.com
2017-08-08 01:55:28 UTC
This guy McMaster doesn't know what he's talking about. The Chinese and the Russians will not let it happen.
Resty Wyse
2017-08-08 02:36:35 UTC
North Korea/Kim Jong Un can defend themselves.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-09 13:27:08 UTC
North Korea/Kim Jong Un can defend themselves.
Yale Guen Mar, why are you always dreaming of wars?

As the Dr. Strangelove of soc.culture.china, Yale Guen Mar is stinking up the newsgroup with his inane dreams of mayhem and rapes.

Yale Guen Mar must be one desperate Dr. Strangelove to dream of PLA invading Japan. Yale Guen Mar has gone on to describe his evil orgasmic dream quite vividly:

" ... Chinese troops enter Tokyo, be sure to kill and rape at least 300,000. And use Japanese civilians for bayonet practice."

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/46c71cdfd0e4e9c3 ;

The Tojo regime paid the price for its evil acts. The CCP dictatorship in Beijing too will have to pay for its evil acts if it foolishly gets goaded by the likes of Yale Guen Mar (rst0/rst7/rst9) to invade neighbors and commit war crimes in Japan or any where else.

Yale Guen Mar, remember that all wars do not end predictably. You do no good even to the PRC when you advocate her neighbors (whom you have taken to deriding as the "seven dwarfs") to be bullied and bludgeoned to submission by the CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

ltlee1
2017-08-08 14:17:13 UTC
Actually, China and Russia are of secondary importance. Currently, South Koreans don't see North Korea as a threat. They would not want to risk their prosperity with a war with North Korea. Neither do they want to pay for the aftermath of such a war. McMaster could say what he wants to say. But war with North Korea has little to no blessing in North East Asia.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-08-08 07:46:57 UTC
McMaster says the US is prepared for all options. I wonder whether all options include signing a peace treaty with N Korea in exchange for something.

Wakalukong