wakalukong, .. are you a Fake Chinesde or a REAL Chinese ?
Jesus , the Spread of the Evil White Race
2014-06-07 08:22:58 UTC
Wakalukong ,

are you a Fake Chinese , or a REAL Chinese ?
Resty Wyse
2014-06-07 15:25:32 UTC
Post by Jesus , the Spread of the Evil White Race
Wakalukong ,
are you a Fake Chinese , or a REAL Chinese ?
komin, he's a poster in soc.culture.china.
Now, stop asking silly questions.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2014-06-08 04:26:30 UTC
Hehehe, I'm enjoying komin's frustration. Go ahead, komin, tear your hair out.

Wakalukong
Hillary Clinton , Future president of USA
2014-06-08 11:08:30 UTC
Wakalukong ,

something is wrong with you ?

are you ashamed to be a Chinese in SE ASIA ?
Wakalukong
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2014-06-08 11:27:02 UTC
Nothing wrong with me, moron. But there's plenty wrong with you, Sultan Ali. Proof: normal people don't use 171 usernames.

Wakalukong
Jesus , the Spread of the Evil White Race
2014-06-09 00:31:18 UTC
wakalukong ,

you can 't even simply say you are a Chinese .

what is wrong with you wakalukong ?
Wakalukong
Hillary Clinton , Future president of USA
Wakalukong
w***@yahoo.com.sg

Wakalukong
Jesus , the Spread of the Evil White Race
2014-06-09 06:09:40 UTC
what psychology question ?

this is a simple question ,
wakalukong , are you a REAL CHINESE or a FAKE CHINESE ?
Wakalukong
rst9
2014-06-09 14:31:13 UTC
He's a martian, komin.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-26 00:49:45 UTC
Post by rst9
what psychology question? this is a simple question ,
wakalukong , are you a REAL CHINESE or a FAKE CHINESE ?
He's a martian, komin.
Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse),do you want to become a Martian?

Yale Guen Mar, do you really want to make a super sized Earth your next home? That will be such a good news to all your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, your Hmong neighbors will like nothing better than to have you hurtling toward Europa. It would clean up the neighborhood.

But failing them, they are willing to finance your trip to your doctor Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for alternate medical treatment of issues with your physical and mental health.

Yes, there is a catch. Your Hmong neighbors will finance your medical trip to Cambodia only if you promise never to come back to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, will you survive a move to Europa (with or without your favorite pig) ?

Regardless, it will do the planet earth a lot of good to send you hurtling to Europa with a solid kick on your stupid asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, plan on leaving Merced, CA for Jupiter's moon Europa or Saturn's moon Enceledas.
Deng Qi Feng
2018-02-26 06:16:30 UTC
I’m Han Chinese-Cantonese. No one asked
Both my parents family are from:

中國廣東開平⋯⋯

I have nothing to hide. The NSA has a profile on me
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-26 07:51:44 UTC
Deng

is your sister an ex wife of Rupert Murdoch ?
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-27 18:18:47 UTC
Yale Guen Mar (Bright Equality Horse), you are pretty amazing too. Is that why you post under fanciful names like Resty Wyse and Rusty Wyseman?

Yale Guen Mar and a mule have many things in common. As a starter, both are infertile.

Yale Guen Mar is also a hybrid subhuman.

Yale Guen Mar's DNA under scrutiny - he is either a chimpman or a humanzee

Yale Guen Mar is the "modern monkey".

Yale Guen Mar (who posts as Resty Wyse and as Rusty Wyseman) could either be a chimpman or a humanzee - but Yale Guen Mar doesn't know for sure - he only knows his Taishanese step mother and his alleged biological father in California who refused to provide Yale Guen Mar with the information.

Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), do tell us about your crutch.

Regardless, you have reached the end of the rope. You have alienated all your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA and sooner, rather thajn later, you'll have to find a new place to wallow in self-pity and finally breathe your last.

Yes, you have a crutch now - your octogenarian message carrier cousin from Santa Clara has taken pity on you. She has talked to three of her friends who own properties on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ. They have agreed to finance your room and board in a pig sty owned by one of them in Safford, AZ.

Yao'll now have the chance to die where it had all begun after you sought refuge in USA as a 11 year old boy fleeing Communist takeover in Beijing in 1949.

You'll die in Safford, AZ just as it had been predicted by a fortune-teller in Hong Kong.

Soon, your bones will get bleached in the 120 degrees temperature.

No one will remember you, not your cousins and not even your siblings.

You were the one black sheep in the Mar clan. Everyone will give a big sigh of relief when you are no longer around to embarrass them.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-01 15:07:12 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, are you still angry because a Taiwanese girl dumped you?

Or are you angry because Taiwan denied you a visa, especially after Judah's relatives made unsavory information about you available to Taiwanese officials?

Yale Guen Mar has been denied visa to Taiwan several times. It is unlikely that he will get a visa without help.

I suggest that Yale Guen Mar should try to get in touch with his cousin Clarence Yale Mar through the good offices of his "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara. If she puts in a good word for Yale Guen Mar (we know how difficult it is to discover even an iota of goodness in Yale Guen Mar, but blood is thicker than water), Yale Guen Mar might yet be allowed to visit Taiwan.

Clarence Yale Mar is a respected industry leader working for a multinational hi tech company - he works from Austin, TX but business takes him to Taiwan quite often. Cousin Clarence is well acquaited with the rich and the powerful in Taiwan.

Unfortunately, jealousy had led Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Restyt Wyse) to bait cousin Clarence quite often in the newsgroup. Resty has maligned his accomplished cousin Clarence to have nothing to show for himself other than his fat-belly. It will be a hard sell for her (the message-relayer cousin in Santa Clara) to convince cousin Clarence to have anything to do with Yale Guen Mar.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/6aCRV4RjuNs
Homer said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Clarence has nothing to show off except his fat belly!!!
So, Clarence like Homer is fat too?!!

If anyone is fat in the Mar clan, it is you, Yale Guen Mar. That is why you felt bullied not just by Homer but by all your siblings and cousins. They used to all laugh at you.

Aren't you the one with a fat belly? Haven't you always been the laughing stock in the neighborhood because of your fat belly?

And Clarence Yale Mar is a failure because he is the Vice Chairman at an international hi tech company in Austin, TX?

Yale Guen Mar, you are so jealous that you must pooh pooh Clarence's status as respected leader in a hi tech industry by posting that he has nothing to show off except his fat belly. How low can you get?

Yale Guen Mar, get over your jealousy.

If you don't want to respect Clarence for his achievements and status in the industry, that is your problem, not his.

Yale Guen Mar, given your record, you wouldn't have been hired even as a janitor at Dell. And you are now saying that Clarence is a failure because he is a Vice Chairman at Dell?

Frustrations have taken such a heavy toll on you, Yale Guen Mar, that you don't even realize that you are reaffirming your status as a buffoon (and a jealous buffoon at that) by calling that Clarence a failure.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9EPH5sWeSw
That means he is 65.
Yes, I believe he's about that age.
Do you drink and smoke and over eat?
I have never drink nor smoke.
I was 137 pounds in high school.
Today, I am between 137 - 140 depending on what I eat for lunch.
If I had meat for lunch, I weigh 140 pounds.
If I had noodles, I weigh 137.
Yale Guen Mar, your jealousy makes you see things. Didn't you claim that your cousins Col. Homer Yale Mar and Clarence Yale Mar have fat bellies? You claimed that even Homer's wife Cynthia is overweight.

But how about you? You are 237 lb after a good shit, and at least 240 lb whenever you are full of shit which is most of the time.

Here are photos of Yale Guen Mar who masqurades as Resty Wyse on the internet:

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Pray, tell us who is the overweight guy in these photos? Here's a hint to help you - it is neither Homer nor Cynthia, not even cousin Clarence who plays squash every day of the week.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-09 16:02:47 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, are you starting to think that you are "Presidential" because Trump occasionally thinks like you? That won't get you out of trouble. Trump is unlikely to spare a thought for you. You must look up to cousins like Col. Homer Yale Mar and siblings like Ellen Heath for your succor.

In midst of your myriad troubles, Yale Guen Mar, you mustn't ever forget to remain grateful to your sibling Ellen Heath who actually cried when she saw you going astray aimlessly.

Yale Guen Mar, recall how you ran away from home as a teenager? You ended in Chicago where you tried to enroll as a Bunny Boy with Playboy.

Your mother, Kim Hi Wong, had filed a missing person report with the police. The police found you just in time because you might have got murdered by the unsavory characters you had started mixing with to earn money as a boy prostitute.

When you came back home, your sister Ellen (who was 11 years younger than you) cried and cried and made you swear never to run away from home again.

But then you misused your stay with your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Sazfford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 14:15:31 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lha9vZtK-24
hello dr.Dong, .... you seemed to have taken good care of the old
crack Resty the Rusty , since I didnt hear any single noise comes from him
for quite some times now
congrats
Oh, don’t mentioned. We take care of everybody that needs help. Our
treatment service has improved his needs, and we are happy to provide them
free of charge to him, if need to.
As most posters know, Resty has been a pain in the butt to posters, in
social culture china, who had subjected themselves to his bullying and
abuses.
And, now we have cleaned up his pathetic behavior, that now makes him see
the light of perspective not from himself only, but also makes him see the
perspective from others, too.
Yale Guen Mar has most certainly relapsed. He needs to visit Dr. Long Dong once again.
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
Yale Guen Mar, it is your head that needs repair.

There was nothing wrong with the headstone. You tried to vandalize it and got caught and beaten up by Donald.
Satishkumar C. Madhavan, since you think so highly of my family, you can have them. I want no part of them, especially Ben's family. I am ashamed of ALL of them, all worthless.
Is it any surprise that your doctor in Safford, AZ (Dr. Jenkins) wanted you committed to a mental institution even when you were in your teens.
Dr. Jenkins was a gentleman and fine doctor.
In a small town of 5,000 - 8,000 people, everyone knows everyone else,
even though we were never formally introduced.
My father was proud to talk about his engineer son, and the town's people
know me.
Didn't your father know you had bought a fake diploma in engineering?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been faking a lot of things. Tell us about your mail order diploma. How much did you spend to get the fake degree?

You have been faking a lot of things Yale Guen Mar. You claimed you were an electrical engineer who worked in a missile testing facility.

And then you talked too much and it turned out that you have no idea of what control engineering is, let alone do a literature search in it.

A janitorial job or a cafeteria job, even at a defense establishment, does not require security clearance. And even if it did, you would not have dared apply for it lest you get caught for obtaining citizenship papers fraudulently.

Yale Guen Mar had never seen his alleged biological father till he was 11 when he landed in San Francisco.

But the claim is that Yale Guen Mar was not an accidental baby. The alleged biological father is alleged to have mailed his seeds to Yale Guen Mar's father by postal service.

In the pre-DNA era, Yale Guen Mar managed to sneak into USA in 1949 on the basis of this dubious paternity claim.

Yale Guen Mar, you are an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers.