Moon's reaction to North Korean missile test closely watched
ltlee1
2017-05-14 13:52:22 UTC
http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3033331

"Moon called a National Security Council (NSC) meeting Sunday morning at the Blue House, the presidential office said in a statement.

Moon called the North’s latest provocation a “blatant violation of the UN Security Council resolutions,” which ban Pyongyang from seeking missile technology, and a “grave threat not only to the Korean Peninsula but also to the international security."

The new president condemned the North for carrying out the provocative act “just days after” his administration was inaugurated on May 10.

“As I said before the people, I promised to do all I can to settle peace on the Korean Peninsula,” the president was quoted as saying by Yoon Young-chan, senior presidential press secretary during a press briefing. “Despite my promise, I deeply regret that the North’s reckless provocation came just days after the new administration’s inauguration and at the same time express my grave warning [to Pyongyang to refrain from further provocations],” said the president.

The NSC session was held for 20 minutes from 8 a.m. and attended by National Defense Minister Han Min-koo, Foreign Affairs Minster Yun Byung-se and presidential national security advisor Kim Kwan-jin, among others."
heine
2017-05-14 20:06:07 UTC
There is no much he can do currently. Their past presidents also did the
same - meeting and talk. Their meeting of 20 mins is just a session to
report and analyze of the event, and to study later to see what steps to
take on sanctions, etc. He probably needs to come up with a package to offer
to the north like what one of the past presidents had on done of "sunshine
policy"..

"ltlee1" wrote in message news:5177cdd1-b617-4be0-9259-***@googlegroups.com...

[...]

---
http://www.avg.com
ltlee1
2017-05-15 15:24:58 UTC
Post by heine
There is no much he can do currently. Their past presidents also did the
same - meeting and talk. Their meeting of 20 mins is just a session to
report and analyze of the event, and to study later to see what steps to
take on sanctions, etc. He probably needs to come up with a package to offer
to the north like what one of the past presidents had on done of "sunshine
policy"..
Agree. North Korea wants to be treated as a nuclear power at present and it would negotiate with the US as one nuclear power to another. North Korea's posture is certainly against the will of US, Japan, China and South Korea regionally and the world in general per UNSC resolution. As is, it will be exceedingly difficult to persuade North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons. more like years or decades rather than months.

For China and South Korea, the main question related to the Korean Peninsula is still whether the two Koreas have peace independent of and before the nuclear problem is settled?
http://www.avg.com
rst9
2017-05-15 15:50:08 UTC
Post by ltlee1
Agree. North Korea wants to be treated as a nuclear power at present and it would negotiate with the US as one nuclear power to another. North Korea's posture is certainly against the will of US, Japan, China and South Korea regionally and the world in general per UNSC resolution. As is, it will be exceedingly difficult to persuade North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons. more like years or decades rather than months.
For China and South Korea, the main question related to the Korean Peninsula is still whether the two Koreas have peace independent of and before the nuclear problem is settled?
North Korea is no threat to anyone or any nation. North Korea has nuclear weapons is because of Amwrica's threat against North Korea, and North Korea needed the nuclear weapon and ICBMs to protect itself from America.

Evry nation should/must have nuclear weapons to protect itself. If Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria,... have nuclear weapons, the Middle East wouldn't be such a mess today. Nuclear weapons are NOT only an offensive weapon, but also a defensive weapon, too.
s***@gmail.com
2017-05-15 18:51:00 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by ltlee1
[...]
Yale Guen Mar, don't push your luck. Maintain a low profile.

Otherwise, Trump's law enforcement people will get you deported to North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/vieCELUAxdg
Post by rst9
Donald Trump will deport ALL illegal aliens from the U.S.
That means you, Satish!!!
If Donald Trump finds out that Yale Guen Mar has a soft corner for North Korea, he will get deported right away to Pyongyang. Of course, that's a big deal for Yale Guen Mar. The Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un has promised to find a bride for Yale Guen Mar - a light brown and white Korean Jindo bitch. There he will spend the rest of his life (which isn't too long a time, mercifully) with that bitch.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
Post by rst9
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Your tombstone can only read:

Lies here the man with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
'This is my own, my native land!'
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/CHx5k7SunaI
Post by rst9
The answer in not in heaven or in any God.
The answer is within us.
"greed".
If we wash/cleanse ourselves the "greed" out of us,
and devote our lives to helping others.
We will all be at peace.
First things first, Yale Guen Mar. Leaking diapers are your number one problem, Yale Guen Mar.

You need to change your diaper often enough so that you don't leave stinking yellow stains on Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa no leave droppings on the floor of the Lees' grocery shop (Merced Community Food Market).

Ask Meichi Thai to make sure that you are into a clean diaper whenever you leave home.

Also ask her to put a cork in your asshole to make doubly sure of accidents.

Finally, don't venture into either Yue Cheng Market or Rancho San Miguel Supermarket unless you are adequately protected with cork and diaper.
ltlee1
2017-05-17 14:06:02 UTC
Post by heine
[...]
Interesting statement from Moon:
http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170517000985

"South Korean President Moon Jae-In warned Wednesday there was a "high possibility" of military clashes along the border with North Korea as tensions mount over Pyongyang's weapons ambitions.

Moon, who was sworn in last week, warned that the North's nuclear and rocket programs were "advancing rapidly", days after Pyongyang launched what appeared to be its longest-range missile yet.

"I will never tolerate the North's provocations and nuclear threats," he said on a visit to the defence ministry, urging the South's military to adopt a "watertight defence posture".

"We are living in the reality where there is a high possibility of military clashes" along the disputed sea border off the Koreas' west coast or along the heavily-fortified land frontier that divides them, he said."

Warning on high probability of war but only on a narrow set of issues. I would say he is trying to disentangle the peace issue dear to him and many S Koreans with the nuclear weapon issue.
Demosthenes
2017-05-17 14:13:25 UTC
Nuclear fallout from the North's nuclear tests goes into China.
rst9
2017-05-17 15:58:45 UTC
Post by ltlee1
"South Korean President Moon Jae-In warned Wednesday there was a "high possibility" of military clashes along the border with North Korea as tensions mount over Pyongyang's weapons ambitions.
If the U.S. won't start bombing, killing, destroying indiscriminately, there will not be a war. North Korea started one and was badly beaten. North Korea needed nuclear weapons and ICBMs to defend itself against Ameria's agression. I think the new South Korean president, Moon Jae-In, will be just the man Korea needed to bring the two Koreas together, and it's about time. East and West Germany got together. South and North Vietnam got together. Why not North and South Korea? Give the new president a chance to work his magic!!!!
Uncle Sam, stay out of it. It should not concern you.
Post by ltlee1
Moon, who was sworn in last week, warned that the North's nuclear and rocket programs were "advancing rapidly", days after Pyongyang launched what appeared to be its longest-range missile yet.
Excellent!!!! North Korea needed them to defend itself against Uncle Sam's aggression and regime change!!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-05-17 17:12:44 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by ltlee1
"South Korean President Moon Jae-In warned Wednesday there was a "high possibility" of military clashes along the border with North Korea as tensions mount over Pyongyang's weapons ambitions.
If the U.S. won't start bombing, killing, destroying indiscriminately, there will not be a war. North Korea started one and was badly beaten. North Korea needed nuclear weapons and ICBMs to defend itself against Ameria's agression. I think the new South Korean president, Moon Jae-In, will be just the man Korea needed to bring the two Koreas together, and it's about time. East and West Germany got together. South and North Vietnam got together. Why not North and South Korea? Give the new president a chance to work his magic!!!!
Uncle Sam, stay out of it. It should not concern you.
Yale Guen Mar, this too should earn you more than the usual 50 cents.

In the mean time, there are a few things you can do for the sake of your neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

* Stop shitting on taro patches of your Hmong neighbors. Your neighbors don't like that neuther do their dogs.

* Stop farting inside grocery stores like Merced Community Food Market, Yue Cheng Market and Rancho San Miguel. Ms. Lee has sodomized you once with an opo squash. You might get sodomized by Mr. Miao with a bitter melon or a Chinese okra which will leave a much larger collateral damage.

* Ask your caretaker, Meichi Thai, to change you into a clean diaper before you decide to visit your neighbors. Your leaky diapers have left Rolida Lee's reclining chair and Ravinder Singh's sofa in sorry state.

* Stop staling the pigs in Mai Keri Her and Loin Eye piggeries. They belong to your Hmong neighbors. You should not infect them with your STD infected middle fingers.

* You can solve all your problems and those of your Hmong neighbors by accepting their generous offer to send you for treatment under alternative medicine to your physician in Cambodia, Dr. Long Dong.
Post by rst9
Post by ltlee1
Moon, who was sworn in last week, warned that the North's nuclear and rocket programs were "advancing rapidly", days after Pyongyang launched what appeared to be its longest-range missile yet.
Excellent!!!! North Korea needed them to defend itself against Uncle Sam's aggression and regime change!!!!
It is certainly not "excellent" that Yale Guen Mar continues to launch stink bombs through his asshole while inside public places like Merced Community Food Market, Rancho San Miguel and Yue Cheng Market.

An enraged Ms. lee had sodomized Yal guen Mar with an opo squash some time back. Mr. Miao, will be anything but more brutal in the face of Yale Guen Mar's outrageous behavior inside Yue Cheng Market. Yale Guen Mar is risking getting sodomized by Mr. Miao with a bitter melon or a Chinese okra if Yale Guen Mar farts once again inside Yue Cheng Market.
heine
2017-05-17 23:10:19 UTC
Let face it, he has no choice, but as president, he can to say it in that
way of condemnation. As a president, he has to condemn firmly to north
Korea, but at the same time, he wisely speaking, did not use harsh word on
it so as not to mix up his peace issue and nuclear issue.