Where did god come from?
2017-05-16 21:39:47 UTC

"When atheists are presented with critical reasoned arguments, they often
respond with either personal insults, twisted logic and reasoning along
with semantics with excessive detail of complete speculation presented
as truth, to deviate from the critical argument at hand, and talk at
cross purposes to evade it." --Retro
He came from a chicken goddess, who's the mother of all gods.

https://imgflip.com/i/1p57en

HEY, WE R HAVING FUN!
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-05-17 00:26:41 UTC
Which came first, chicken goddess or egg goddess?

Wakalukong
2017-05-17 00:56:49 UTC
We need the chicken goddess to worship. She's the origin of the universe. We can not worship a rock or an egg. If we credit the egg, Christians would say "The egg can not create itself."
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-05-17 02:35:14 UTC
Chicken can create itself?

Wakalukong
2017-05-17 03:22:38 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Chicken can create itself?
Wakalukong
Well, the chicken goddess was here before the egg, that's all we know.
2017-05-17 09:09:45 UTC
Why don't you worship the protocell? You can say, "yea, evolution, yea, evolution. Yea, it happened. Yeeeesss, complex world happen, but I flunked high school tests. I guess nature, without brain, studies harder than me."
I think the chicken has a better claim to intelligent design than any other design. The egg is round and perfect. We humans are far from perfect. God dumped us for being imperfect.
Creation would make the chicken first. God wouldn't create an egg, would he?
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2017-05-17 09:33:26 UTC
god is a cunt hole where
baby is created
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2017-05-17 03:03:40 UTC
from a cunt hole
Demosthenes
2017-05-17 13:24:38 UTC
For someone who doesn't believe in God, you sure talk about Him alot.
Deng Qi Feng
2017-05-17 14:47:40 UTC
To believe in a known god is to believe in a god you say you understand

I believe in an mysterious unknown god which does not exist in any of our whatever....an imaginary god

Ultimately there is a god just don't pretend to know what the heck it is

Paying tithe$ to folks claiming to the Je$u$ is a tax

When did the IR$ become IR$ini$ter$atan?