Diabetes Rate Soars, Especially Among Blacks And Hispanics
engle
2017-10-09 10:40:33 UTC
Diabetes Rate Soars, Especially Among Blacks And Hispanics
Alana Horowitz & Meredith Melnick The Huffington Post

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13/diabetes-hispanic-black-minorities-_n_5675254.html

---
http://www.avg.com
Resty Wyse
Too much junk-food!!! and soda!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-09 16:26:17 UTC
Too much junk-food!!! and soda!!!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/6lFfADVTXV4
Post by Resty Wyse
On Jun 29, 8:26 am, "sha zu Kang(butcher Kang) Fucks Chairman
RST, I told you that Chinese Pigs would poison themselves long time
ago. You said no and urged everybody to eat dim sum. HaHa, there are
tons of garbage in you stomach now.
My stomach feels fine, butcher Kang. I just had a physical, and my
doctor said I'm going to live a long life. Besides, I don't eat too
much Chinese food. I hadn't eaten rice probably for over 50 years.
Yale Guen Mar's favorite food is shit sandwich. However, lately, Yale Guen Mar has been liking bread less and less. So more often than not, Yale Guen Mar is having shit (pigs') a la carte.
Post by Resty Wyse
No rice?
But I bet enough YangJing beer
I don't drink beer, wine or any hard liquor.
No, Yale Guen Mar is fond of a different time of fluid. It recently led his house to be quarantined by police. The Police have finally let Yale Guen Mar back into house at 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA

***********************
Merced Sun-Star
November 5, 2016

AFP

Strong smell of cooked urine prompts house evacuation

Merced, CA: The strong smell caused by a 78 year old man cooking urine prompted the evacuation of a house in Merced at 3851 Twilight Avenue.

Police responded to a call from Hmong residents on Twilight Avenue on Saturday afternoon after a Hmong neighbor of the 78 year old man found several unmarked glass containers containing liquids in the front yard of the man's house on that street.

Fire officials said the man's Hmong neighbors have been complaining of a pungent odor for some time.

According to Assistant Fire Chief May Fung, the smell came from urine and possibly other chemicals. It was unclear what the man was trying to produce. He was identified as Yale Guen Mar, but has not been criminally charged. A private cleanup company now has the chemicals.

Yale Guen Mar was allowed back into his house after authorities determined that the substances weren't explosive or a health hazard.

w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-10-10 00:06:42 UTC
Yes, junk food and soda are damaging. Also, American food servings are huge.

Wakalukong