Yale Guen Mr, make red packets of money for your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara and for the three restaurant owners in Safford, AZ. You'll gain back much more when they help you out.
Add Reply
2018-03-11 15:54:20 UTC
Raw Message
Yale Guen Mar, think of the following:

(a) the message carrier cousin in Santa Clara

(b) the owners of the three Chinese restaurants
on W Thatcher Blvd in Safford, AZ in Graham County

Start preparing red packets of money for the four and ask them for favors - you'll gain back much more when they help you out.

But do put a stop to your newsgroup posts that earn you 50cents in payment from the CCP regime in PRC.

Your traitorous actions are not worth the 50 cents that you receive in return.

Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a gravesite for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The gravesite, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that gravesite chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become personna non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?
2018-03-12 16:01:59 UTC
Raw Message
I haven't seen her for a long long time.
She's older than me.
She may have died.
One time while visiting her, I asked where her husband is.
She said he died. Within 2 years of her husband's dieth, her husband's younger brother died, hwe husband's younger sister died along her sister's husband.
Yale Guen Mar, shed your false pride. Get help from your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara. She wants to help you out and has been in touch with three restaurant owners on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ.

They are willing to finance your board and lodging at a pig sty owned by one of the restaurant owners.

Settling down in Safford, AZ will make it easy for you to visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong whenever you wish to. Hopefully that will be often.

The year of the dog has been upon us, Yale Guen Mar. Time for a new beginning for your wretched life. Do make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Your best option is to take a train ride to Tucson, AZ.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Your siblings had to intervene not just to save your parents from you but even to save you from yourself.

Get over all your grudges. Get ready for the Quingming Festival.

Sweep the graves. Polish the headstones. Offer play money, flowers and the choicest mai tai. Burn incense.

Most of all, pledge to come back to the grave at the next Quingming Festival to do the same.

In fact, try to relocate to Safford, AZ to be better able to perform your filial duties.