Jesus delivers bananas
2017-12-05 22:12:53 UTC
He can deliver anything U want

https://imgflip.com/i/20jc7e

He can deliver pizza or wine. Maybe he can deliver salvation too. We just need a happy Jesus.

Colorful and Fun Facebook page
@liboriojolgorio

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

#WaveYourBanana
#BananaRevolutionParty
(BYOB: BringYourOwnBanana)
2017-12-06 03:23:06 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He can deliver anything U want
https://imgflip.com/i/20jc7e
He can deliver pizza or wine. Maybe he can deliver salvation too. We just
need a happy Jesus.
confucius say; man who drops
banana peels will let things slide.
Jesus never said anything smart but we forgive him when he delivers pizza.

2017-12-06 14:17:30 UTC

Who will save the world, Jesus or Bananaman?

2017-12-07 14:41:38 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 14:11:30 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He can deliver anything U want
https://imgflip.com/i/20jc7e
He can deliver pizza or wine. Maybe he can deliver salvation too. We just need a happy Jesus.
...give old Jeebus a few shots of tequilla...that should make him good
and happy and maybe he'll be mellowed out enough to do a few hat
tricks. That thing with the nails is pretty entertaining...of course,
he still needs a few pointers from Houdini. That tomb trick...Houdini
would of been out of there in 20 minutes.
Sure. Jesus used tricks instead of magic. I don't think he had any magic. He was a sorcerer. Probably he was using mushrooms as well.