Yale Guen Mar, forget the South China Sea. You should first stop being a pernicious pest in your neighborhood around 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA
2017-08-06 15:56:43 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/KK_Iz7IYjV4
Water Wars: It’s Time to “Get Used to It” in the South China Sea
https://www.lawfareblog.com/water-wars-its-time-get-used-it-south-china-sea
Yale Guen Mar, do you feel it is time for grocers in your neighborhood around 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA to get used to your incessant farting inside the grocery stores?

Yale Guen Mar, you are not toilet trained even though even little Luca is. You are not fit to be in public places like Yue Cheng Market, Rancho San Miguel Supermarket and Merced Community Food Market because of your incessant farting and your leaky diapers.

Ms. Lee of Merced Community Food Market was so enraged by your crass and dirty behavior inside the market that she assaulted you with opo squash.

Mr. Miao of Yue Cheng Market, likewise, is very unhappy with your crass and indecent behavior inside the Yue Cheng Market. If you don't stay off the Yue Cheng Market, Mr. Miao will sodomize you with a bitter melon or a Chinese okra that will cause a lot more damage to your scarred asshole than the opo squash had. The bitter melon, for one, will certainly leave a bitter taste in your blasted asshole.

And at Rancho San Miguel Supermarket, you risk getting sodomized with a tamale or an enchilada laced with the hottest jalapeno and habanero if you walk in with your leaky diaper or fart incessantly while inside.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 13:48:41 UTC
rtsOwxyz mother's cunt is the universal cunt for sucking and fucking.
She's in East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, Arizona. You are welcome to go
fuck her all you want.
Is it any surprise that you are not a friend of Eugene on Facebook?

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Phoenix should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald, Ellen and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar and your sister Ellen. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald, Ellen and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior. He never visits the graves of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong even during the Quingming Festival or the Double Nine Festival.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(actually he was sired by Chan from Singapore) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-09 13:43:44 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/KK_Iz7IYjV4
Water Wars: It’s Time to “Get Used to It” in the South China Sea
https://www.lawfareblog.com/water-wars-its-time-get-used-it-south-china-sea
Yale Guen Mar, do you feel it is time for grocers in your neighborhood around 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA to get used to your incessant farting inside the grocery stores?
So, Yale Guen Mar, your handler has told you that may earn 50 cents if you advocate PRC's claims on South China Sea to the detriment of the claims of its neighbors?

And to that end, you have been advocating wars that are good if waged by China.

Yale Guen Mar, why are you always dreaming of wars?

As the Dr. Strangelove of soc.culture.china, Yale Guen Mar is stinking up the newsgroup with his inane dreams of mayhem and rapes.

Yale Guen Mar must be one desperate Dr. Strangelove to dream of PLA invading Japan. Yale Guen Mar has gone on to describe his evil orgasmic dream quite vividly:

" ... Chinese troops enter Tokyo, be sure to kill and rape at least 300,000. And use Japanese civilians for bayonet practice."

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/46c71cdfd0e4e9c3 ;

The Tojo regime paid the price for its evil acts. The CCP dictatorship in Beijing too will have to pay for its evil acts if it foolishly gets goaded by the likes of Yale Guen Mar (rst0/rst7/rst9) to invade neighbors and commit war crimes in Japan or any where else.

Yale Guen Mar, remember that all wars do not end predictably. You do no good even to the PRC when you advocate that her neighbors (whom you have taken to deriding as the "seven dwarfs") be bullied and bludgeoned to submission by the CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

Recall how the PLA had invaded Vietnam in 1979 across the Friendship Pass to teach Vietnam a lesson? It is another matter that by the time PLA was forced to withdraw after 4 weeks, it had lost more than 100,000 soldiers.

Yale Guen Mar, you shouldn't have to post for so little. 50 cents per post shouldn't be enough for what you do. Try to get a better deal from Uncle Chang. That's the only way you can be compensated for what you have to endure - including contempt of patriotic Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, you think the the CCP dictatorship in Beijing can get away by bullying the 7 neighbors that you contemptuously dismiss as the "seven dwarfs".

The CCP dictatorship in Beijing is of course angry. The CCP dictatorship wants to enjoy unbridled liberty to bully the "seven dwarfs" anytime and every time it chooses to. It wants to be the sole bully in East Asia. It does not want another bully from the other shore of the Pacific to interfere.

Yale Guen Mar, you have ceased to care about anything else other than earning 50 cents per post. You don't even care to ask your caregiver, Meichi Thai, to to change you into a fresh diaper a lot more often even as you continue to have "accidents" on Ms. Rolida Lee's reclining char and Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar, is earning 50 cents per post with Uncle Chang's lies really that important for you?

Yale Guen Mar, your intelligence is only skin deep. In fact, the only thing deep about you is your hemorrhoid ridden asshole. It is as full of shit as your skull.

For the sake of 50 cents, you are willing to post anything.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been saying, "War waged by China is good, all other wars bad." You could easily been one of the pigs in George Orwell's Animal Farm.

It is not at all surprising that Yale Guen Mar (who posts as Resty Wyse and Rusty Wyseman) is an ardent cheerleader for the imperialist agenda of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dictatorship in Beijing who would dance in public in the nude if it advances the CCP agenda.