Ancient infant skull yields insights into human-ape lineage "The quality of our images was so good that we could establish from the teeth that the infant was about 1 year and 4 months old when it died,"
2017-08-10 20:11:53 UTC

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2017/08/10/Ancient-infant-skull-yields-insights-into-human-ape-lineage/8391502370886/?nll=1
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-11 16:03:44 UTC
Ancient infant skull yields insights into human-ape lineage
"The quality of our images was so good that we could establish from the teeth that the infant was about 1 year and 4 months old when it died,"
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2017/08/10/Ancient-infant-skull-yields-insights-into-human-ape-lineage/8391502370886/?nll=1
Yale Guen Mar, you are no human being. You are either a chimpman or a humanzee with a passion to finger-fuck pigs in their assholes.

It has served you right that your STD-infected middle fingers now face amputation. But you have given anal infection to countless pigs because of your passion for molesting them.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you are definitely sub-human.

Yale Guen Mar is the tantrum throwing kid in s.c.c.

For years he bragged how his ex domestic partner used to say that Yale Guen Mar spends time on the newsgroup to call everyone else an idiot.

But now that everyone else has identified Yale Guen Mar as the newsgroup idiot, he can't take it. And that in spite of the fact that Yale Guen Mar is indeed the newsgroup idiot. That's why he has become the laughing stock in the newsgroup.