Instead of North Korea to disarm, the U.S. should disarm. The U.S. is the cause of chaos, revolt, bombing, killing, destroying all over the world, not North Korea!!!
2017-05-18 13:44:05 UTC
If the United States ever seriously considered a pre-emptive strike against North Korea’s nuclear center and missile bases, it would have plenty of targets to choose from. Maybe too many.

http://www.atimes.com/article/breakdown-north-koreas-nuclear-missile-archipelago/?utm_source=The+Daily+Brief&utm_campaign=fc69875674-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-fc69875674-30778415
s***@gmail.com
2017-05-18 15:30:36 UTC
If the United States ever seriously considered a pre-emptive strike against North Korea’s nuclear center and missile bases, it would have plenty of targets to choose from. Maybe too many.
http://www.atimes.com/article/breakdown-north-koreas-nuclear-missile-archipelago/?utm_source=The+Daily+Brief&utm_campaign=fc69875674-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-fc69875674-30778415
Yale Guen Mar, wasn't your first wife from North Korea? Would she be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
Post by Resty Wyse
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

Yale Guen Mar, you are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Your tombstone can only read:

Lies here the man with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
'This is my own, my native land!'