north Koreans are alert and hard working.
Add Reply
freeman
2017-05-14 08:23:22 UTC
North Korea fired a test missile this morning early Sunday. Previously last
month, they also test fired on the same early Sunday day and at same time.
This is whenever their military tests its missile, it is often held in
darkness in the dawn of early morning of Saturday and Sunday. That dawn is
the best time when one absorbs more into their sleep. This shows that north
Korean leader and its missiles team and army guards are busy people every
day of their week. Even on weekend they are very hardworking working to test
their missiles. This shows that the Korean leader and soldiers and people
are hardworking people. They worked day and night and do not mind not having
their sleeps in the night when they have to test their missiles and to guard
their borders 24/7.

---
http://www.avg.com
The_Inquirer
2017-05-14 13:23:24 UTC
Post by freeman
North Korea fired a test missile this morning early Sunday. Previously
last month, they also test fired on the same early Sunday day and at
same time. This is whenever their military tests its missile, it is
often held in darkness in the dawn of early morning of Saturday and
Sunday. That dawn is the best time when one absorbs more into their
sleep. This shows that north Korean leader and its missiles team and
army guards are busy people every day of their week. Even on weekend
they are very hardworking working to test their missiles. This shows
that the Korean leader and soldiers and people are hardworking people.
They worked day and night and do not mind not having their sleeps in the
night when they have to test their missiles and to guard their borders
24/7.
so ... is capitalism good or no good? what say you?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Demosthenes
2017-05-14 17:19:50 UTC
Why don't you put your efforts into something that will earn real money
in the real world, like genetic engineering or computer research.
The_Inquirer
2017-05-15 14:52:36 UTC
Post by Demosthenes
Why don't you put your efforts into something that will earn real money
in the real world, like genetic engineering or computer research.
wouldn't this lead to further unemployment of human beans?

what do you think?

side, I will also whack!
rst9
Yeah, human beings are pea-nuts!!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-05-15 18:46:38 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Demosthenes
Why don't you put your efforts into something that will earn real money
in the real world, like genetic engineering or computer research.
wouldn't this lead to further unemployment of human beans?
what do you think?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Yeah, human beings are pea-nuts!!!!
Yale Guen Mar, don't push your luck. Maintain a low profile.

Otherwise, Trump's law enforcement people will get you deported to North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/vieCELUAxdg
Post by rst9
Donald Trump will deport ALL illegal aliens from the U.S.
That means you, Satish!!!
If Donald Trump finds out that Yale Guen Mar has a soft corner for North Korea, he will get deported right away to Pyongyang. Of course, that's a big deal for Yale Guen Mar. The Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un has promised to find a bride for Yale Guen Mar - a light brown and white Korean Jindo bitch. There he will spend the rest of his life (which isn't too long a time, mercifully) with that bitch.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
Post by rst9
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Your tombstone can only read:

Lies here the man with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
'This is my own, my native land!'
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/CHx5k7SunaI
Post by rst9
The answer in not in heaven or in any God.
The answer is within us.
"greed".
If we wash/cleanse ourselves the "greed" out of us,
and devote our lives to helping others.
We will all be at peace.
First things first, Yale Guen Mar. Leaking diapers are your number one problem, Yale Guen Mar.

You need to change your diaper often enough so that you don't leave stinking yellow stains on Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa no leave droppings on the floor of the Lees' grocery shop (Merced Community Food Market).

Ask Meichi Thai to make sure that you are into a clean diaper whenever you leave home.

Also ask her to put a cork in your asshole to make doubly sure of accidents.

Finally, don't venture into either Yue Cheng Market or Rancho San Miguel Supermarket unless you are adequately protected with cork and diaper.
Demosthenes
2017-05-17 13:21:21 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Demosthenes
Why don't you put your efforts into something that will earn real money
in the real world, like genetic engineering or computer research.
wouldn't this lead to further unemployment of human beans?
what do you think?
People have to constantly upgrade their skills. I work, and I know that
I am always upgrading my skills. Therefore, I am always in demand. Only
lazy people think they do not need to improve themselves.
The_Inquirer
2017-05-17 14:55:05 UTC
Post by Demosthenes
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Demosthenes
Why don't you put your efforts into something that will earn real money
in the real world, like genetic engineering or computer research.
wouldn't this lead to further unemployment of human beans?
what do you think?
People have to constantly upgrade their skills. I work, and I know that
I am always upgrading my skills. Therefore, I am always in demand. Only
lazy people think they do not need to improve themselves.
can you give examples of how you upgrade your skills?

side, I will also whack!
Demosthenes
2017-05-17 14:57:57 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Demosthenes
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Demosthenes
Why don't you put your efforts into something that will earn real money
in the real world, like genetic engineering or computer research.
wouldn't this lead to further unemployment of human beans?
what do you think?
People have to constantly upgrade their skills. I work, and I know that
I am always upgrading my skills. Therefore, I am always in demand. Only
lazy people think they do not need to improve themselves.
can you give examples of how you upgrade your skills?
I go on Youtube and I learn computer stuff. I am a computer programmer,
and Microsoft is always coming out with new stuff. So I have to train
and get certified on the new technologies.
The_Inquirer
2017-05-17 17:03:16 UTC
Post by Demosthenes
Post by The_Inquirer
can you give examples of how you upgrade your skills?
I go on Youtube and I learn computer stuff. I am a computer programmer,
and Microsoft is always coming out with new stuff. So I have to train
and get certified on the new technologies.
very good! very good! you hit the jackpot!!!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

ke-ching! ke-ching! ke-ching! ke-ching!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

side, I will also whack!
rst9
2017-05-18 01:55:20 UTC
Post by Demosthenes
I go on Youtube and I learn computer stuff. I am a computer programmer,
and Microsoft is always coming out with new stuff. So I have to train
and get certified on the new technologies.
Learn from Youtube? Certified?
This must be the Brave New World!!!!
I used to learn by doing the work itself!!!
and say:
Huh-Ha!! So this is the way it works!!!
Demosthenes
One does what one has to. You are lucky to be retired.
Demosthenes
2017-05-18 13:59:23 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by Demosthenes
I go on Youtube and I learn computer stuff. I am a computer programmer,
and Microsoft is always coming out with new stuff. So I have to train
and get certified on the new technologies.
Learn from Youtube? Certified?
This must be the Brave New World!!!!
I used to learn by doing the work itself!!!
Huh-Ha!! So this is the way it works!!!
Why don't you volunteer for the Boys' and Girls' Club. Teach some fifth
graders how to do arithmetic. Teach them good Chinese work ethic.
rst9
2017-05-18 18:21:16 UTC
Post by Demosthenes
Post by rst9
Post by Demosthenes
I go on Youtube and I learn computer stuff. I am a computer programmer,
and Microsoft is always coming out with new stuff. So I have to train
and get certified on the new technologies.
Learn from Youtube? Certified?
This must be the Brave New World!!!!
I used to learn by doing the work itself!!!
Huh-Ha!! So this is the way it works!!!
Why don't you volunteer for the Boys' and Girls' Club. Teach some fifth
graders how to do arithmetic. Teach them good Chinese work ethic.
After my retirement, I used to do volunteer work at a nearby church.
Yes, math and physics until I moved to the Central Valley. I love it here, no traffics, no parking meters, quite a bit fewer crimes. You can leave your front door unlock and your garage door open all night and nothing happens. Most of all, Chinese vegetables are plentiful and cheaper than the Bay Area. The air is clean with a slight flow of wind... I don't miss the Bay Area at all!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-05-18 23:29:49 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by Demosthenes
Post by rst9
Post by Demosthenes
[...]
After retirement? Did you ever have a decent job in your life? You were retired from day 1.

And math was never your forte. Remember how your daughter had to give up after trying valiantly in middle school to teach you the difference between rational and irrational numbers.

Now you live on welfare checks that you supplement with 50 cents per post from the CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

You abuse USA and praise the CCP dictatorship at every opportunity. That is because you know that USA respects your freedom of speech.

Yale Guen Mar, if you lived under Beijing's bandit regime and had proceeded to castigate the CCP dictatorship 24/7 on the internet, you would have been shipped out for "reeducation" in no time. Yale Guen Mar, that is why you are not moving out to CCP-land where any deviation of his newsgroup posts from the official CCP-line will right away lead to your re-education through labor ( 勞動教養 ).

75-year old Yale Guen Mar will do himself a big favor if he enrolls himself in some adult education school. Otherwise patriotically challenged Yale Guen Mar will continue to make a spectacle of himself by revealing his appalling ignorance in everything from history to English. And if Yale Guen Mar can't get himself to do that, he should stop bilking USA and go back to where his heart really resides, namely, the village of his birth in China under CCP-dictatorship. That would be the honest thing to do.

Of course, it is another matter that his live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai will refuse to follow Yale Guen Mar to CCP-land where any deviation of his newsgroup posts from the official CCP-line will right away lead him to re-education through labor ( 勞動教養 ).

Yale Guen Mar well knows which side of the bread is buttered. For all his rantings about "evil USA" and "virtuous CCP- dictatorship in China", he has stayed put in USA. That's the reason that he doesn't go back to the land of his heart and birth. He continues to live in USA even as he insists, like a Quisling, on being a running dog of CCP imperialism working 24/7 on the internet to earn his bone of 50 cents/page from the CCP regime.

****************
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (网络评论员, 網絡評論員, wǎnglù pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards. The commentators are said to be paid for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms, or that advances the Communist party line.
*************************

Yale Guen Mar, you should demand more than 50 cents from Uncle Chang for this post.

Yale Guen Mar, you have no clue about why your "son" is so embarrassed about your posts, do you? Your "son" is so embarrassed that he will gladly reimburse you the 50 cents per post you'll lose if you keep off the newsgroup.

Yale Guen Mar has always been a dysfunctional member of the Mar family. As a child, he was intensely jealous of his cousin Homer Yale Mar and used to pick fights with him needlessly. Yale Guen Mar and cousin Homer used to fight like cats and dogs.

Needless to say, it was imprudent of Yale Guen Mar to pick fights with his cousin Homer Yale Mar who was 3 years older. Time and again, Yale Guen Mar used to rush crying to mother, Kim Hi Wong, and to aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong after getting thrashed by cousin Homer.

It is instructive to note that cousin Homer went on to retire as a Colonel in the US Army while Yale Guen Mar got a dishonorable discharge from the Army as a private.

Cousin Homer Yale Mar thanks his star that he does not live anywhere in the vicinity of Yale Guen Mar who, even as a 11-yar old, would day dream for hours about pigs in his native village in mainland china and in California where he had been shipped off by his step mother.

Homer Yale Mar was a no nonsense boy who had initially though that Yale Guen Mar might make a good playmate. But he was soon disillusioned. Even in 1949, Yale Guen Mar would throw fits whenever he failed to get his way.

Worse still, Yale Guen Mar just couldn't get over his pain of parting with his favorite pigs in mainland China in 1949. Yale Guen Mar wasn't old enough to ejaculate. But he still spent hours yanking his little dick while dreaming about pigs he had left behind in mainland China.

Today, Yale Guen Mar can't abuse USA enough. But in 1949, he was trying very hard to be an American. He hadn't been circumcised in China. But fortunately his prepuce was quite short making it look like he had actually been circumcised. Yale Guen Mar , as a 11-year old FOB, would deliberately expose himself to prove his claim that he had been circumcised like all his peers in his new country. In fact, Yale Guen Mar would even mark up his penis with marker pens to simulate his "circumcision scar".
s***@gmail.com
2017-05-18 15:24:12 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by Demosthenes
I go on Youtube and I learn computer stuff. I am a computer programmer,
and Microsoft is always coming out with new stuff. So I have to train
and get certified on the new technologies.
Learn from Youtube? Certified?
This must be the Brave New World!!!!
I used to learn by doing the work itself!!!
Huh-Ha!! So this is the way it works!!!
Yale Guen Mar, you are an old dog incapable of learning any new trick. But even as a young dog, you weren't any better.

Yale Guen Mar, won't it be far more fruitful for you to analyze why you get fired from your menial jobs consistently and repeatedly?

Yale Guen Mar, you most certainly didn't get fired from all your menial jobs because you were a star performer.

Junction City Cafe fired you.
The US Army gave you a dishonorable discharge.
Gene-Gee restaurant fired you.
Dynalectron fired you.

Yale Guen Mar, tell us why you got fired from your position as a janitor at Dynalectron.

But you learnt nothing from your sad experience. You then got a job with Gene-Gee restaurant.

Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Augusta, KS remember you as a fellow worker at the Gene-Gee restaurant near China Lake, CA.

They remember that Yale Guen Mar was completely devoid of work ethics and honesty. Yale Guen Mar's pay got docked often enough till he finally got fired by George Gee when Yale Guen Mar got caught pilfering supplies to the restaurant.

When George Gee died, Yale Guen Mar once again tried to get a job with the Gene-gee restaurant. But Gene had seen enough of Yale Guen Mar and told Yale Guen Mar to get lost. Yale Guen Mar was told never to set foot inside the restaurant even as a customer.

Yale Guen Mar, your values are so warped that you don't know the difference between a truth and a lie.

Everyone knew about your obsession with finger-fucking pigs in their asshole. Why on earth would George Gee want a husband like you for his daughter?

You had a very bad service record. Everyone knew of your lack of morals and work ethics. You finally got fired when you got caught pilfering restaurant supplies.

After George Gee died, you tried to get back your old job at the restaurant. But Gene would have none of that. He forbade you to step foot in the restaurant even as a customer.

Stop lying, Yale Guen Mar. Not even a sow wants to get into bed with you. That is why you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole since you were a boy in mainland China. Today you are a menace to the pigs in all the Hmong-owned piggeries in Merced, CA like Loin Eye and Mai Keri Her.

Yale Guen Mar, you can lie all you want but two of your ex colleagues in the Gene-gee restaurant has already spilled the beans about your infamy. They live in Augustus, KS. Feel free to visit Kansas to get reacquainted with them.

Yale Guen Mar, you were not seeing another girl, you were looking for pigs' asshole in nearby piggeries to finger-fuck them.

George Gee detested you, especially after he found out that you were pilfering supplies from his restaurant. That's why you got fired.

And even after George Gee's death, Gene wouldn't take you back as a restaurant worker - instead Gene forbade you to set foot in the restaurant even as a customer.
gentee
2017-05-20 06:04:37 UTC
Why do you rely on Youtube It is not a substitute or a reliable learning
program.

Which part of your country are you in which did not have a institution of
higher learning school on the teaching and training of computer stuff IT
training?.

A proper certified school is where you can get yourself to be certified in a
proper process of learning and practical training, and a formal
certification process is tested and awarded to you.
Post by The_Inquirer

http://www.avg.com
rst9
2017-05-20 16:09:02 UTC
Post by gentee
Why do you rely on Youtube It is not a substitute or a reliable learning
program.
Which part of your country are you in which did not have a institution of
higher learning school on the teaching and training of computer stuff IT
training?.
A proper certified school is where you can get yourself to be certified in a
proper process of learning and practical training, and a formal
certification process is tested and awarded to you.
In the ole' days, it was called "OJT", on-job-training, you learn by doing the work. Even in a university, professors were teaching outdated methods discarded a while back.

If you really want to work in the cutting edge of technology, read the manuels that come with the latest and greatest equipment that you are working with. You cannot learn from a unversity where the latest and greatest equipment just delivered to the field!!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-05-20 17:56:13 UTC
Post by rst9
In the ole' days, it was called "OJT", on-job-training, you learn by doing the work. Even in a university, professors were teaching outdated methods discarded a while back.
If you really want to work in the cutting edge of technology, read the manuels that come with the latest and greatest equipment that you are working with. You cannot learn from a unversity where the latest and greatest equipment just delivered to the field!!!!
Yale Guen Mar, how come you always failed to take advantage of "OJT" ?

Yale Guen Mar, won't it be far more fruitful for you to analyze why you get fired from your menial jobs consistently and repeatedly?

Yale Guen Mar, you most certainly didn't get fired from all your menial jobs because you were a star performer.

* Junction City Cafe fired you.
* The US Army gave you a dishonorable discharge.
* Dynalectron fired you.
[...]

You have not been gainfully employed since then, Yale Guen Mar. You subsist on welfare checks from Uncle Sam which are supplemented by 50 cents per post from Uncle Chang.