Yale Guen MarI (posting under the phony name Resty Wyse), your sphincter muscles are beyond repair. It will get even worse if the enraged Dr. Roberto Buonamici gets to sodomize you with a nuclear fuel rod.
2017-10-28 12:51:29 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, come down to earth. You have very many pressing issues, especially with your hemorrhoid-scarred asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, your sphincter muscles have been gone for good. What are your plans? While away in diapers twirling your thumbs? Or are you going to be proactively looking for a cure?

To set the record straight, Yale Guen Mar is still alive in Merced, CA but he has just lived through a near-death experience after an enraged Ms. Lee of the Merced Community Food Market shoved an opo squash up Yale Guen Mar's asshole.

While Yale Guen Mar's successful surgery to extricate the opo squash from his asshole is a testimony to advances in medical science, it has cast a doom on Yale Guen Mar's Hmong neighbors who have been praying for a long time for the permanent departure of Yale Guen Mar from the area.

In fact, Yale Guen Mar's Hmong neighbors will gladly finance Yale Guen Mar's trip to Cambodia for alternate medical treatment if Yale Guen Mar is willing to pledge that he won't ever come back to Merced.

Meichi Thai has kept the Hmong neighbors apprised of Yale Guen Mar's travails following the surgery to extricate the opo squash that had got lodged inside Yale Guen Mar's asshole when an enraged Ms. Lee of the Merced Community Food Market assaulted Yale Guen Mar for farting inside the grocery store.

But it looks like Yale Guen Mar's sphincter muscle is now beyond redemption. Yale Guen Mar wants a sphincter muscle transplant to regain control over his asshole. Doctors are looking for possible donors in Merced's piggeries.

In the meantime, as a temporary fix, the doctors have suggested use of corks in Yale Guen Mar's asshole to stem continuous outflow of stool. Resty's caregiver, Meichi Thai, has been inserting corks into Yale Guen Mar's asshole to stem the flow.

Meichi Thai, apprising the Hmong neighbors on Twlight Avenue, lamented that it was indeed a very messy situation inside 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. She dreads every time she has to uncork Yale Guen Mar's asshole to release the shit inside him.

Yale Guen Mar, you have far more immediate and far more graver issues to attend to to be wasting your time thinking ill of others.

The latest calamity to befall you is your loss of use of your sphincter muscle following the assault on you by Ms. Lee with an opo squash inside the Merced Community Food Market.

Yes, doctors may try to transplant a sphincter muscle of a pig on to your asshole to give you a modicum of control over your ability to shit normally. But you'll be better off accepting the generous offer of your Hmong neighbors. They want you you to travel ASAP to your physician, Dr. Dong, in Cambodia for alternate medical treatment of your ailment. Your Hmong neighbors have voted to finance your trip to Cambodia provided you agree never to come back to Merced or even to USA.

So, Yale Guen Mar, take advantage of the generous offer by your Hmong neighbors and move to Cambodia for good. That would also take care of your other problem - the court ordered restraining order on you never to be within 200 yards of Yue Chen Market of the Miaos.

Yale Guen Mar, I think it is as apt as it is momentous that Mr. Miao of Yue Cheng Market has obtained restraining order against you. Don't be within 200 yards of Yue Cheng Market unless you want to spend the rest of your life inside a psychiatric ward to keep your mental illness under control.

**********************

Merced Sun-Star
February 12, 2015

Old man walks into a Merced grocery store and poops several times before calmly walking out
"Employees didn't know what on earth had just happened," witness says. "The stench was unreal."

MERCED, CA, February 12 (AP) -- Yue Chung Market, a local grocery store in Merced was closed temporarily after a 77 year old man from the neighborhood strolled in wearing shorts and flip-flops around lunchtime on Thursday and deposited multiple poops on the floor.

The "customer" apparently wasn't interested in shopping when he walked into the grocery store in Merced around lunchtime on Thursday.

Owner Cheng Miao saw the determined dumper.

"He didn't say anything at all, but you could tell from his face he looked angry," Miao said. "I wasn't really paying attention until I noticed a foul, but unmistakable smell. I looked at the old geezer and he was just calmly walking around the grocery store -- going through all the aisles he could."

The man also purposefully pooped at the entrance of the grocery shop.

"It's quite clear what the old man was doing -- he just had this calm but angry look on his face, as he walked around leaving special deposits on the floor," Miao said. "And then as calmly as he walked in. he left. Grocery shop employees didn't know what on earth had just happened. The stench was unreal."

The grocery shop closed down while employees cleaned up the mess.

"The old geezer lives within a stone's throw of the grocery store. I have no idea why he covered the grocery store in excrement, but he didn't look ill - he just looked a bit smug as he walked out," Miao said.

Merced county's health office has taken note of the incident. The old man will be remanded for psychiatric evaluation.

*******************
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-30 08:18:56 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, remember to remember Sunday, November 5 as Tony Chee Mar's birth anniversary. Tony Chee Mar would have been 102. Rush to his grave to honor him as the most important ancestor in your life.

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Donald, Ellen and Eugene will be there on Sunday, November 5, 2017 to honor Tony Chee Mar on his 102nd birthday.

Even Brenton (with children Valentina and Luca) will probably fly in from the east coast to honor the family patriarch.

Yale Guen Mar get rid of your irrational anger and hatred. Try to honor Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong on all important anniversaries and at Quing Ming festival. Sweep the grave site, clean the headstone. Offer flower, paper money and incense. That alone can bring peace to a troubled resentful man like yourself, Yale Guen Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, your anger issues are uniquely yours, not the world's. Your gripes against your parents are, likewise, uniquely yours and not that of the world.

Yale Guen Mar, you were congenitally maladjusted - no parent could have done better for you than Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. Valiantly, they struggled to repair you but you were simply beyond repair.

Yes, they beat you, but it was for your own good. If I must fault them, it would be for not beating you enough.

It was no pleasure for Kim Hi Wong to thrash you - she did it for your own good. But but every time she would beat you, she felt bad because she could feel that you were beyond redemption. She talked to her sister-in-law Susan Suey Oy Wong in anguish and often cried because she felt miserable.

Yale Gue Mar, you are holding an irrational grudge against your parents. Yale GuenMar, you have anger issues among others. You are projecting your own issues on the world. And you are making false assumptions that daughters Sophia and Lulu must be hating their mother Amy Chua,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/daughters-of-tiger-mom-share-how-theyre-doing-215800303.html

Amy Chua's daughters Sophia and Lulu are well-adjusted and accomplished ladies. “Both [of] her daughters are so polite, modest and thoughtful, it seems Amy has had the last laugh at the critics who predicted they would grow up into mentally ill, friendless robots.”

Daughter Sophia said, “Everyone talks about my mother threatening to throw my toys on the fire, but the funny thing is that was not a major memory,” Sophia said. “I remember my childhood as happy.”

Sophia added, "I am not scared of my mom and never have been. It was my dad [law professor Jed Rubenfeld] who I was much more afraid of disappointing. It was always unequivocally clear in my mind that my parents were on my side, no matter what. They did have high expectations of me, but because they had the confidence that I could do amazing things.”

Sophia received an undergraduate degree at Harvard University and is now a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army, while working toward a graduate law degree at Yale University

Lulu is in her second year studying art history at Harvard. Although both daughters felt the pressure to succeed and practice music religiously, they told the Telegraph that they also felt supported by their parents.

Daughter Sophia said, "There are good lessons to learn from Chua’s approach and high expectations. “I don’t think what we should take from tiger parenting that every kid needs to become a violin prodigy or get into Harvard,” she said. “But when it comes to smaller issues like, ‘You won’t get every toy you want until your grades improve,’ or 'You can’t quit the team because you lost two games in a row,’ then I believe tiger parenting does have its place.”

Yale Guen Mar, try to understand that your anger issues are uniquely yours, not the world's. Try to understand that you more to Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong than anyone else in this whole wide world.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-31 18:34:33 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, don't forget the Double Nine Festival on Sunday, October 28, 2017. That's the seniors' Day. You have eaned the right to celebrate it by living to be 79.

You can get double the joy at the Double Nine Festival by remembering and honoring your "dad" Tony Chee Mar, your mother Kim Hi Wong and all your other ancestors. Show them respect.

Eat Chongyang cakes and drink chrysanthemum wine.

Best of all, go to Tucson, AZ and visit Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery. Tend to the tombs of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. Clean the gravesite and the tombstone.

Try to bond with your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene by exhibiting filial piety.

Eugene might yet forgive you and accept you as a friend on Facebook.

And then stay back till November 5 when Tony Chee Mar would have been 102.

That would be an ideal time for you to offer Mai Tai and the finest Taishanese cuisine to the ghosts of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar and all your other ancestors. Burn incense and paper money.

Yale Guen Mar, this is your opportunity to bond with your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene. If you play your cards right, the might finally forgive you and Eugene might accept you as a friend on Facebook.

Yale Guen Mar, we know you are in the no-fly list of all airlines since that fiasco in 2010 when you were put in the cage inside a train to be shipped back from Kansas to Merced, CA.

But you don't need to board a plance to go to Tucson, AZ. You don't even need a ride from Carlton.

There is a direct rain from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. The fare is quite cheap - under $70.

https://www.goticket.io/train/tucson,az/merced,ca/

Yale Guen Mar, take a train trip to Tucson, AZ to be in time by 28th October to be at the East Palm Cemetery in Lot 49 where your parents are buried. Celbrate the Double Nine Festival. Visit Tony Chee Mar's tomb. Tidy it up. Offer food, flowers, paper money and burn incense sticks.

Yale Guen Mar, you'll at once feel a lot better.

Wait in Tucson, AZ for one more week and visit Lot 49 on November 5. It was on this day, 102 years ago that Tony Chee Mar was born. You will also get to meet your siblings Donald, Ellen and Eugene. Brenton will be there with Luca and Valentina. Even Silvia will fly dowwn from Boston to honor the family patriarch Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, if you play your cards right, your past transgressions will be forgiven. Eugene might actually accept you as a friend on Facebook.

So, Yale Guen Mar, book yourself a train ticket from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. You won't regret your decision.
s***@gmail.com
2017-11-01 13:47:46 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, eat your heart out. Carlton's father is back in Fremont from Mainland China. He is staying with his son and daughter-in-law. Yuhua Luo has joined him to live with him during his stay in USA.

Carlton has arranged for a big Thanksgiving dinner at his house - Carlton, his dad, his wife, Yuhua Luo and even Cee from Merced will be at the dinner table. The dinner will be all the more enjoyable because they don't have to worry about their dogs - Yale Guen Mar has been told to care of Kimi, Subi and Secola in addition to Huli at his Twilight Avenue home in Merced.

Carlton and his dad from Mainland China just came back from a visit the wineries in Napa Valley. Carlton let his dad drive the Subaru MRX sti. It was a very enjoyable outing. Carlton's wife and Yuhua Luo accompanied them on the trip.
s***@gmail.com
2017-11-03 16:18:20 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you missed a great opportunity to honor yourself and all your ancestors when you failed to turn up at the graves of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar for celebrating the Double Nine Festival.

It would have been an ideal opportunity to bond with your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

But here's another opportunity to ingratiate yourself with your siblings - be in Tucson, AZ to celebrate Tony Chee Mar's 102nd birth anniversary. Do it right and Dr. Eugene Yale Mar might yet accept you as a friend on Facebook.

Yale Guen Mar, we know you are in the no-fly list of all airlines since that fiasco in 2010 when you were put in the cage inside a train to be shipped back from Kansas to Merced, CA.

But you don't need to board a plance to go to Tucson, AZ. You don't even need a ride from Carlton.

There is a direct rain from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. The fare is quite cheap - under $70.

https://www.goticket.io/train/tucson,az/merced,ca/

Yale Guen Mar, you should have taken a train trip to Tucson, AZ to be in time by 28th October to be at the East Palm Cemetery in Lot 49 where your parents are buried. You should have celebrated the Double Nine Festival. You should have visited Tony Chee Mar's tomb, tidied it up, offered food, flowers, paper money and burnt incense sticks.

Yale Guen Mar, you would have felt so much better.

Yale Guen Mar, quit your fatal attraction for the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA. Go to Tucson, AZ right away. It is never too late.

s***@gmail.com
2017-11-05 15:29:16 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Kvwdc6agpRg
Really? An overweight Vietnam veteran who retired from the US Army as a colonel?
You can't read very well, can you?
Yale Guen Mar, reading was never one of your accomplishments. That is why grandson Singh is still tutoring you. Be grateful that he is doing it as a community service and not charging you any fees.

Pay attention to grandson Singh when he tutors you and your reading comprehension might yet improve.
He was thrown out of the army because he can't make major grade-rank after 10 years of service. He worked for army base PX exchange store, and then to PX headquarter which is based in Dalles. He joined the National Guard to serve out his time so he can collect his military pension. His rank in the Nastional Guard was Major, then Lieutenant colonel in the National Guard.
If anyone was thrown out of the US Army, it was you. You enlisted as a private. And when you got your dishonorable discharge, the only reason you were not slapped with a demotion was because you were already at the lowest rung in the Srmy.

Homer Yale Mar was an accomplished soldier. He saw action in Vietnam and went on to retire from the US Army as a Colonel.

Look at yourself. You couldn't hold on to even janitorial jobs at restaurants. And now you live on welfare checks from Uncle Sam supplemented with 50 cents per approved post from Uncle Chang.
His mother said it very well as he "walk-walk-eat" thoughout his life.
Uncle Ben and aunt Susan were very proud of all their children, and especially of son Homer.

Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong would have been so very happy if you (Yale Guen Mar) were only half as good and accomplished as Col. Homer Yale Mar.
I boosted his image up in the beginning as he is my cousin. He came to our house and talked to Donald and my father, but left before I came back. He knew I would punch him in the face if I saw him.
Yale Guen Mar, you are in no position to boost anything, not even your penis. So cut out all that crap.

Who are you kidding when you brag "He came to our house and talked to Donald and my father, but left before I came back. He knew I would punch him in the face if I saw him."

Haven't you also accused him of being a bully?

So which is it - Does Homer bully you or is he afraid that you'll punch him?
You were always jealous of Homer even when you were a little child in pre-1949 China.
Jealous of a braggart none-to-do-well inert person? You gotta be kidding!!! Even his own brothers and sister didn't like him. They call him a bully. Even his sons didn't do well.
Really? That's not what Larry, Gini and Clarence say.

At Quing Ming Festival they all go down to Duncanville, TX to join Homer to honor Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

It is you who has a problem with his siblings.

Is it any wonder that Dr. Eugene Yale Mar refuses to have you as a friend on Facebook?

Yale Guen Mar, you are still angry because Ellen, Donald and Eugene got rid of your gun collection and the photos of your favorite pigs from the room you had at the house of your parents on 914 10th Street in Phoenix. They got rod of your gun collection and your pig photos to protect you from yourself. And you have been holding grudges against your siblings ever since !!
And now you are even jealous of his wife, Cynthia, who was always considered a beauty in Mar clan. You are so jealous that you taken to calling Cynthia overweight as well.
Oerweight and can't even speak English!!!
Overweight? Are you underweight just because you finger-fucked a 265 lb pig in its asshole at the Mai Ker Her piggery?

Have you seen yourself in the mirror?

Here are photos of Yale Guen Mar who masqurades as Resty Wyse on the internet:

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

So, who then is overweight? It is certainly not Homer or Cynthia.

And as for English, you need to be far more attentive when grandson Singh tutors you. Be grateful that he is not charging you for the tutoring. But it is really up to you to make the most from his efforts.
https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#
Yes, a successful father with wonderful son and granddaughters. I am glad you keep these pictures so you can look at what a succesful man like.
"what a successful man like" ? What does that mean.

Never mind. You are the wrong person to ask.

But I am not surprised that May Fung and Dr. Roberto Buonamici enjoy such quality time with Valentina and Luca while you have been told never to set foot in Boston because "it is always snowing, even in summer" !!!

You can only blame yourself. You didn't have to expose yourself to little kids on skype under the pretext of giving Valentina toilet training. And now you are not allowed any skype contact without adult supervision.
Pray, tell us who is the overweight guy in these photos? Here's a hint to help you - it is neither Homer nor Cynthia.
A lunatic liar with his illogical lies!!!!
Photographs are not lying.

The red sofa near your kitchen is sagging because you are grossly overweight.
Yale Guen Mar has always been a dysfunctional member of the Mar family. As a child, he was intensely jealous of his cousin Homer Yale Mar and used to pick fights with him needlessly. Yale Guen Mar and cousin Homer used to fight like cats and dogs.
Needless to say, it was imprudent of Yale Guen Mar to pick fights with his cousin Homer Yale Mar who was 3 years older. Time and again, Yale Guen Mar used to rush crying to mother, Kim Hi Wong, and to aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong after getting thrashed by cousin Homer.
Why don't you return to India and live a decent life? instead living in the U.S. as a janitor, an illlegal alien leading a double life. You can't even get out of Overland Park. Overland Park has become your prison.
Satish Kmur returned to India to live and gave you his job as a janitor and his Green Card so you live live in the U.S. You are a shame to humanity.
Yale Guen Mar, why aren't you relocating to PRC to live in your birth village?

Let go off your welfare checks from Uncle Sam and try to live on your own for a change.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-11 05:48:08 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9EPH5sWeSw
komin spent most of his life oversea, only to return to Cambodia in his sixties in poor health. He complained of being sick a few times and had to go to Thailand to see a doctor.
Komin is indestructible.

Komin crossed the Bay Bridge in October of 1989 1 week before old Bay Bridge collapsed.

Komin missed the earthquake by 7 days earlier .

Yale Guen Mar, you should try to seek medical care from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia if you want to live to see the year of the pig, or even the year of the dog that is nearly upon us.

Yale Guen Mar, try your best to travel to Cambodia for alternate medical treatment under Dr. Long Dong's supervision. Your doctor, Dr. Long Dong, will put you up in a pig sty you'll definitely like.

He will treat you for your bipolar disorder.

He'll also give you a second opinion on your middle fingers ravaged by STD aggravated by years of finger-fucking pigs in their asshole.

I think you should leave instructions to have your body cremated. Burial (in land or in sea) would pollute the earth irretrievably.

Yale Guen Mar, your angry outbursts means more work for your caretaker, Meichi Thai. Your blood pressure shoots up making your hemorrhoid scarred anus bleed afresh. Meichi Thai is right now applying ointment to your bleeding shit-hole.

Yale Guen mar, please control your temper. Attend some anger management courses.

Yes, you can take them online - that way you don't have to carry your bed pan to the class room.

Meichi Thai is relieved. She told the Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue that Yale Guen Mar's bleeding in his anus has stopped. But Meichi Thai wants Yale Guen Mar to go to the doctor to see if the hemorrhoid scars in his shit-hole can be surgically removed.

Yale Guen Mar also needs to control his temper and blood pressure alike. He is already 75 (born February 1, 1938). There is only so much that his clogged arteries can take - years and years of food from the Cantonese restaurant (founded by his great grandfather in the 19th century to serve chow mein to railway workers in California) has taken its toll.

Yale Guen Mar should eat more vegetable and less crow and chicken feet.

He should practice Tai Chi even if he must lie on his bed pan 24/7. He should learn to do so by just moving his hands but not his stomach, butt and legs.