The world's biggest telescope, located in China, just discovered two pulsars during its trial run
2017-10-11 04:32:36 UTC
The world's biggest telescope, located in China, just discovered two pulsars during its trial run

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e04a56c7-d7e8-365c-8b25-e00a5aa25acd/ss_the-world%27s-biggest.html
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 07:20:58 UTC
The world's biggest telescope, located in China, just discovered two pulsars during its trial run
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e04a56c7-d7e8-365c-8b25-e00a5aa25acd/ss_the-world%27s-biggest.html
Yale Guen Mar, the 64 dollar question is whether you can be sent on your way to any one of them.

Yale Guen Mar, your Hmong neighbors will like nothing better than to have you hurtling toward Europa. It would clean up the neighborhood.

But failing them, they are willing to finance your trip to your doctor Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for alternate medical treatment of issues with your physical and mental health.

Yes, there is a catch. Your Hmong neighbors will finance your medical trip to Cambodia only if you promise never to come back to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, will you survive a move to Europa (with or without your favorite pig) ?

Regardless, it will do the planet earth a lot of good to send you hurtling to Europa with a solid kick on your stupid asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/hV24UqCDSI4

On Friday, September 26, 2014 8:19:53 AM UTC+8, Resty Wyse wrote:
Europa is a Jupiter moon. It has solid ice surface,

but underneath, it has fresh water and most likely fish.

We can get there now. The problem is:

How to keep warm all the time?
----
Post by Resty Wyse
What's the basis to say "most likely fish"?
Wakalukong
On Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 8:57:35 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:

When you have large body of water, you have fish.
It may not be the fish you see on earth.
Living organism is/are there.

Amino acids are found in space rocks.
Today, many scientists believe we came from outer space.
If earth can harbor living organism, why not Europa?
Why not other planets that have water?

We have sent robots to Mars, and we have not found any living organism on Mars.
No water.

Us future space travelers are hanging to every bit of information coming
from our space program and astronomers like Geoff Marcy for every little
bit of information we get get.
Post by Resty Wyse
Great scientific mind. But if there are fish, there can be predators.
Wakalukong
On Friday, September 26, 2014 at 6:07:34 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:

Under water predators, possible, yes.

On the surface, it's all ice. Unlikely.
Post by Resty Wyse
Yale, your theory about a large body of water likely having fish is true for Earth.
Wakalukong
Yale, why stop at fish? Why not say there are whales and dinosaurs on Mars?
On Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:45:49 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
Whales, possibly, but dinosaurs? no, ice surface, remember?
no food to eat.

Whatever living organism alive on Europa gotta be water organism.
Seals cannot survive on Europa.