Russia "threatens" the 28 members of NATO
2017-07-13 19:44:09 UTC
The NATO alliance stands by every member of the alliance, so it is kind of a joke that Russia would invade Europe and have a chance to get away with it.

I think the true purpose of NATO is to feed the fear and sell weapons, and perhaps try to bring Russia to bankruptcy and chaos such as Syria. And only by accident there's a true possibility of real nuclear war.

But don't worry. We are destroying the world anyway. It's called Climate Change. Grab a bicycle and do what you can and have fun.

HEY, WE R HAVING FUN!
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
Resty Wyse
2017-07-13 20:06:15 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
The NATO alliance stands by every member of the alliance, so it is kind of a joke that Russia would invade Europe and have a chance to get away with it.
I think the true purpose of NATO is to feed the fear and sell weapons, and perhaps try to bring Russia to bankruptcy and chaos such as Syria. And only by accident there's a true possibility of real nuclear war.
But don't worry. We are destroying the world anyway. It's called Climate Change. Grab a bicycle and do what you can and have fun.
HEY, WE R HAVING FUN!
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio
THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
You don't even have to worry about that. Just read the following article. We humans are already in the process of going extinct.

There’s a compelling reason scientists think we’ve never found aliens and it suggests humans are already in the process of going extinct

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/reason-scientists-think-ve-never-153100894.html
Why have children? Do parents know they don't have a future and add to the catastrophic end?
Resty Wyse
2017-07-14 01:31:29 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Why have children? Do parents know they don't have a future and add to the catastrophic end?
1: People are ignorant.
2: People don't think ahead.
3: It may still far off.
.
.
.
People are NOT told what's going on and are taught to be "happy consumers."
Resty Wyse
Perhaps this event may be too far ahead to be concerned about today or within the next century or two.
2017-07-14 05:02:35 UTC
I don't think so. The combination of wars, depletion of the jungles and scarcity of resources (mainly water) will prevent any effective action and will accelerate the effect of climate change in the next 50 years. The iceberg that broke off Antarctica illustrates the process. The children being born now will feel it. We are the last "happy generation."
Resty Wyse
2017-07-14 15:31:44 UTC
Post by Resty Wyse
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
People are NOT told what's going on and are taught to be "happy consumers."
Perhaps this event may be too far ahead to be concerned about today or within the next century or two.
I don't think so. The combination of wars, depletion of the jungles and scarcity of resources (mainly water) will prevent any effective action and will accelerate the effect of climate change in the next 50 years. The iceberg that broke off Antarctica illustrates the process. The children being born now will feel it. We are the last "happy generation."
"We are the last "happy generation."!!!

Ha ha ha ...
As far as I can remember, it has been war, war, war,...
The last 300 years before that was:
Enslavement, Whites took all they can from the rest of the colored people including their land, women, natural resources and became the masters of the world, the rest became the White Man's burden.