Protesters outraged over deadly police shooting in Utah - No sense to fight North Korea. We have a lot of fighting to do within our own country!!!
2017-10-09 02:50:24 UTC

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/protesters-outraged-over-deadly-police-shooting-utah-021713143--abc-news-topstories.html
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-10-09 08:51:36 UTC
The police were too lazy to give chase, so they took the easy way out by shooting the guy.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2017-10-09 15:44:12 UTC
Police-state!!! These kinds of activities have been going on since Christopher Columnbus days.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-09 14:40:12 UTC
Protesters outraged over deadly police shooting in Utah - No sense to fight North Korea. We have a lot of fighting to do within our own country!!!
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/protesters-outraged-over-deadly-police-shooting-utah-021713143--abc-news-topstories.html
Yale Guen Mar, wasn't your first wife from North Korea? Would she be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?

Yale Guen Mar, don't push your luck. Maintain a low profile.

Otherwise, Trump's law enforcement people will get you deported to North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/vieCELUAxdg
Post by Resty Wyse
Donald Trump will deport ALL illegal aliens from the U.S.
That means you, Satish!!!
If Donald Trump finds out that Yale Guen Mar has a soft corner for North Korea, he will get deported right away to Pyongyang. Of course, that's a big deal for Yale Guen Mar. The Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un has promised to find a bride for Yale Guen Mar - a light brown and white Korean Jindo bitch. There he will spend the rest of his life (which isn't too long a time, mercifully) with that bitch.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
Post by Resty Wyse
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Your tombstone can only read:

Lies here the man with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
'This is my own, my native land!'

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/CHx5k7SunaI
Post by Resty Wyse
The answer in not in heaven or in any God.
The answer is within us.
"greed".
If we wash/cleanse ourselves the "greed" out of us,
and devote our lives to helping others.
We will all be at peace.
First things first, Yale Guen Mar. Leaking diapers are your number one problem, Yale Guen Mar.

You need to change your diaper often enough so that you don't leave stinking yellow stains on Mr. Ravinder Singh's sofa no leave droppings on the floor of the Lees' grocery shop (Merced Community Food Market).

Ask Meichi Thai to make sure that you are into a clean diaper whenever you leave home.

Also ask her to put a cork in your asshole to make doubly sure of accidents.

Finally, don't venture into either Yue Cheng Market or Rancho San Miguel Supermarket unless you are adequately protected with cork and diaper.