What’s wrong with U$A, fans raise money for Alabama UCF billboard ad
Deng Qi Feng
2018-01-11 01:15:22 UTC
UCF fans raised $1665 to pay for an ad arguing their team should have a chance to beat the champion Alabama since UCF is undefeated while Alabama suffered a lone loss. There’s better use for that money there’s a ton of homeless people in Florida.

What’s wrong with America? The world?
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/22029795/billboard-asks-alabama-crimson-tide-wants-play-ucf-knights
Deng Qi Feng
2018-01-11 01:48:08 UTC
I should not say bad things about those fans. I waste money on myself when others are poor too.
It’s just that when 37 fans get together and organize for something like a billboard ad but we as people do not get together to solve problems like hunger, homelessness, mental illness and corruption in government...

If people got together more to solve problems you would have less hunger, homelessness and even less mental illness. When the people collaborate more and cooperation is the norm not the exception then the corruption in government would really stand out.

Just my $0.02
Resty Wyse
2018-01-11 04:16:44 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
I should not say bad things about those fans. I waste money on myself when others are poor too.
It’s just that when 37 fans get together and organize for something like a billboard ad but we as people do not get together to solve problems like hunger, homelessness, mental illness and corruption in government...
If people got together more to solve problems you would have less hunger, homelessness and even less mental illness. When the people collaborate more and cooperation is the norm not the exception then the corruption in government would really stand out.
Just my $0.02
Don't waste your pennies.
Once the clock stops ticking, the game ends.
Any team can win on any given day.