Assassins Creed Globalists taking over world
Deng Qi Feng
2017-08-09 05:23:35 UTC
Trump is a puppet so is Putin.

Assassins Creed is just a video game but somehow someway all our leaders are being bought

How are all our leaders being bought and leading us into war, perhaps World War III?
Resty Wyse
2017-08-09 15:19:49 UTC
You keep using the wrong word. It's not "we" or "our". It's Uncle Sam.
Deng Qi Feng
2017-08-10 11:16:25 UTC
All "our" leaders globally are in the database

The big boys club Intel knows where they are at all times

Uncle Sam is just one of them sellouts

All leaders must abide by something or else they get killed

This is just my observation I believe there are secret societies out there pulling strings perhaps the society has been unified and 99% of the world's governments are all controlled by the same group...who knows

All leaders are sellout puppets
Resty Wyse
2017-08-10 16:04:57 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
All "our" leaders globally are in the database
No, not true.
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Uncle Sam is just one of them sellouts
Uncle Sam is the only one!!!
Post by Deng Qi Feng
All leaders must abide by something or else they get killed
Except Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam has his own rule.
Post by Deng Qi Feng
This is just my observation I believe there are secret societies out there pulling strings perhaps the society has been unified and 99% of the world's governments are all controlled by the same group...who knows
You are wrong.
Post by Deng Qi Feng
All leaders are sellout puppets
Tell Hitler that.