Woman Whose Son Was Found Dead Pleads Guilty to Abusing Surviving Children
2017-08-11 03:00:15 UTC
Woman Whose Son Was Found Dead Pleads Guilty to Abusing Surviving Children

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-whose-son-found-dead-123417889.html
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-11 15:28:37 UTC
Woman Whose Son Was Found Dead Pleads Guilty to Abusing Surviving Children
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-whose-son-found-dead-123417889.html
Yale Guen Mar, are you still mad with your mother Kim Hi Wong because she always punished you to keep you upright?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/KZm5zMuRVl0
Post by Resty Wyse
I have no grudge against my parents, Satish Kumar Madhavan. I am merely stating the truth. My father was shadow of a man, and my mother was abusive and ignorant.
I supported my parents financially when the cafe didn't have any business, and was closed.
My mother was abusive and ignorant, and yet I must admit. All our intelligence in the children came from her. As I have said before, my father was an identical twin, and his twin's family was not nearly as successful as ours.
Yale Guen Mar is the black sheep in the family. He is the exception that proves the rule - Tony Chee Mar (and wife Kim Hi Wong) and his twin brother Ben Shee Mar (and wife Susan Suey Wong) were good parents and noble souls.

Unlike Yale Guen Mar, Tony Chee Mar's other sons Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar are achievers. They are both physicians.

Ben Shee Mar's son is also an achiever. He retired as a colonel in the US Army.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar was given a dishonorable discharge as a private in the US Army.
Post by Resty Wyse
Uncle Ben and his wife, and their children are losers, born liar bottom dweller illegal alien dish-washer Satish. My parents were loser, too. All my ancestors were losers. all tied to Manchurian customs, Confucius ways, the coolie ways,... I will be the first to tell everybody that.
Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

To put Yale Guen Mar's villainy in perspective, no one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) Ben Shee Mar some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Homer Yale Mar Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar is of course trying to shift the blame on his mother. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong financially or otherwise.. It was the parents who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.