It's a very nice day, sunny, cool with a slight breeze blowing. My dogs and I went for a long walk for an hour and fifteen minutes. Beautiful day!!! Go out and enjoy the day!!!
2017-08-09 15:38:33 UTC
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-10 01:21:06 UTC
It's a very nice day, sunny, cool with a slight breeze blowing. My dogs and I went for a long walk for an hour and fifteen minutes. Beautiful day!!! Go out and enjoy the day!!!
Which dog agreed to take a walk with you? It can't possibly be Huli. Or even Kimi, Subi or Secola.

Yale Guen Mar has a lot of issues with Huli.

Yale Guen Mar resents the fact that Carlton lets Huli ride in his Subaru MRX STI with special color but doesn't let Yale Guen Mar anywhere near the car.

Huli didn't improve matters last Thanksgiving when sharing a turkey with Subi, Kimi and Secola but refusing to share it with Yale Guen Mar.

All this got Yale Guen Mar into a demonic rage. He contacted the organizers of the Yulin dog meat festival to ship Huli to Yulin.

Fortunately, a Hmong neighbor (Rolida Lee) found out in time about Yale Guen Mar's fiendish plan for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar was barricaded by the dogs of all his Hmong neighbors. Yale Guen Mar has been forced into a retreat. He has been told that if he can't look after Huli, one of his Hmong neighbors will gladly do it for him.

Whew ! That was a close call for Huli.