Discovery of Cao Cao’s tomb turns focus onto search for Chinese warlord’s rivals
tom
2018-04-09 08:35:23 UTC
Up to now, over two thousand years ago, they were never found.

It was only until this first one Cao.

Discovery of Cao Cao’s tomb turns focus onto search for Chinese warlord’s
rivals
Archaeologists may have confirmed the final resting place of one great
general, but where his adversaries, Liu Bei and Sun Quan, were buried
remains a mystery
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2018-04-09 09:35:24 UTC
what is the big deal Liu Bei

Sun what ?

piss on them
Resty Wyse
2018-04-09 16:54:41 UTC
Post by Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
what is the big deal Liu Bei
Sun what ?
piss on them
No, good info to know!!!
It may become a money-making tourist attraction!!!!
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2018-04-09 22:48:45 UTC
just like

SRAGRILLA
Resty Wyse
Show us the link to the article or where this information comes from.
tom
2018-04-09 18:25:03 UTC
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2140732/one-down-two-go-discovery-cao-caos-tomb-turns-focus-search

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5554109/Body-fearsome-Chinese-warlord-Cao-Cao-finally-found.html
Resty Wyse
2018-04-09 22:56:15 UTC
China should make it into a tourist attraction for all to see.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2018-04-10 00:15:49 UTC
The find is fascinating and historically very valuable.

Wakalukong
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2018-04-10 01:03:07 UTC
Shrang Grilla is interesting ?

all fakes just to attract tourists

Chao Chao

Bao Bao

all dead persons who existed

but their stories are fakes

3 kingdoms story was fakes
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2018-04-10 13:11:11 UTC
Let's see what secrets the tomb holds.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2018-04-10 15:37:49 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Let's see what secrets the tomb holds.
Wakalukong
1,800 year-old secret?
I believe the Three Kingdom period had been disected through and through many many times...
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2018-04-10 23:52:40 UTC
3 kingdoms

why care about Han family power ?

they got their name Han
from a town called HAN ZHONZ

that 's it ... no big deal

more interesting
was X
The Xee Ma ppwer
after 3 kingdoms when
members of Xee Ma royal family
dressed up their daughters as boys
to maintain XEE MA POWER

a baby she emperor of JEEN DYNASTY

now we have She emperor
a repeat of she emperor
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 10:52:13 UTC
China should make it into a tourist attraction for all to see.
Yale Guen Mar, you should be visiting your parents' graves as often as you can. It will make you happy.

You are now a persona no grata among your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA - you can't blame them for how they fell about you. Youy have been anything but a good neighbor.

Yale Guen Mar, shed your false pride. Get help from your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara. She wants to help you out and has been in touch with three restaurant owners on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ.

They are willing to finance your board and lodging at a pig sty owned by one of the restaurant owners.

Settling down in Safford, AZ will make it easy for you to visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong whenever you wish to. Hopefully that will be often.

The year of the dog has been upon us, Yale Guen Mar. Time for a new beginning for your wretched life. Do make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Your best option is to take a train ride to Tucson, AZ.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Your siblings had to intervene not just to save your parents from you but even to save you from yourself.

Get over all your grudges. Get ready for the Quingming Festival.

Sweep the graves. Polish the headstones. Offer play money, flowers and the choicest mai tai. Burn incense.

Most of all, pledge to come back to the grave at the next Quingming Festival to do the same.

In fact, try to relocate to Safford, AZ to be better able to perform your filial duties.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 18:58:40 UTC
Show us the link to the article or where this information comes from.
Yale Guen Mar, the grave that should be really of interest to you is:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Look for Lot 49 if you ever get there.
Post by Resty Wyse
My aunt died in Texas, stupid Satish Kumar madhavan.
When I didn't even go to my own mother's funeral,
there is no reason for me to go to my aunt's funeral.
After I died, I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I don't want a funeral.
Just throw my body into the ocean.
Why do you want the ocean polluted?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Post by Resty Wyse
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
Post by Resty Wyse
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a grave site for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The grave site, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that grave site chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
Post by Resty Wyse
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become persona non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?
ltlee1
https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/553783014.html
ltlee1
https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E8%92%8B%E9%99%B5/8271892?
The_Inquirer
2018-04-14 13:57:48 UTC
Post by tom
Up to now, over two thousand years ago, they were never found.
It was only until this first one Cao.
in Chinese we say "talk about Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrives" 说曹操,曹操就到。

in English we say "speak of the Devil"

I am wondering ...

is Cao Cao the Devil?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Resty Wyse
2018-04-14 16:01:03 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by tom
Up to now, over two thousand years ago, they were never found.
It was only until this first one Cao.
in Chinese we say "talk about Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrives" 说曹操,曹操就到。
in English we say "speak of the Devil"
I am wondering ...
is Cao Cao the Devil?
Cao Cao was a man of ambition!!!

A man whose ancestral background of Xinjiang Uyghur, raised within the wall of Han Dynasty emperial household, a bodyguard to the Han emperial family, he held the Han family hostage and took control of everything, and eventually deposed the Han Dynasty.
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2018-04-15 00:35:45 UTC
Xee Ma family held Cao Cao ' s family as hostage

a repeating story

CAO CAO controlled Han symbol

XEE MA cootrolled WEI symbol
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2018-04-15 00:38:07 UTC
are you sure Cao Cao was
from Xin Jiang ?

Han did not control definitely
Xin Jianf at that time because
YUghus were still in Mongolia until the 6th century as Budhists
Resty Wyse
2018-04-15 01:15:12 UTC
Post by Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
are you sure Cao Cao was
from Xin Jiang ?
Yes, an eunuch was traveling to Xinjiang picked up an abanduned boy and raised as his son.
Post by Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
Han did not control definitely
Xin Jianf at that time because
YUghus were still in Mongolia until the 6th century as Budhists
iN 139 BC, Emperor Han Wudi sent Zhang Qian north to make alliance with Kingdom of Yuezhi, if not successful, create war between different tribes of Xiongnu, a journey of 13 years. Han Wudi sent a daughter to be the wife of the chief, and Xinjiang became part of China since about 125 BC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Wu_of_Han

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Qian