My stepson and his wife are coming back tomorrow. His aunt just came from China yesterday for a month-long visit. We shall celebrate my 77th birthday in a Chinese restaurant. Hopefully, it's NOT the Chinese restaurant where Satish is doing his dish w
rst9
2015-01-31 02:22:47 UTC
his dish washing for a living!!!!
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-31 04:34:13 UTC
Dr Dong has invited you to celebrate your birthday in Cambodia. It's a good offer; take it up. Alternatively, you could celebrate in the caliphate (and all you need is a one-way ticket).

Wakalukong
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-07-07 03:33:01 UTC
Humbug was finished by his 77th birthday -- on the dot or almost. And he was actually looking forward to another 10 years. It was so sudden and unexpected.

We should enjoy our life and don't waste it.

Wakalukong
Malay Sultan Ali ruler of Singapore , Glam Palace

rst9
2015-02-01 04:33:51 UTC
at 77 you are approaching NOTHINGNESS .
komin, have you seen the movie called the "incredible shrinking man"?
There is no such thing as "nothingness". No mater how small you shrink,
there is always something there. It may be so small it is beyond even
our strongest microscope, there is something.
..
2015-02-01 10:56:31 UTC
Ash.

On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 4:40:47 AM UTC-8, Malay Sultan Ali ruler
n***@aol.com
2015-02-01 19:05:21 UTC
Post by rst9
at 77 you are approaching NOTHINGNESS .
komin, have you seen the movie called the "incredible shrinking man"?
There is no such thing as "nothingness". No mater how small you shrink,
there is always something there. It may be so small it is beyond even
our strongest microscope, there is something.
Nothing has changed,instead of the bizarre ritual you went through.

At 77, you remain an "incredibly stinking man".

Yale Guen Mar, how are you and your asshole after the bizarre 77th birtday ritual that you have just gone through as you await the year of the Ram ? The Hmong gravepine has it that you got it singed pretty badly on your 77th birthday.

Glad to learn from the Hmong grapevine that your wax sealing fell off as soon as shit gushed out of your asshole. Are you looking forward to the year of the pig when you'll be 81 ?

All didn't go according to plan during your birthday ritual. That's what I am hearing from the Hmong grapevine in Merced, CA.

To begin with, not just Yuhua Luo but even Ravinder Singh refused to have anything to do with the candles though they agreed to witness the ritual for celebrating Yale Guen Mar's birthday.

Meichi Thai "manfully" undertook the entire task.

She inserted the candles inside Yale Guen Mar's asshole, one by one. She lit the inserted candle and asked Yale Guen Mar to make a wish. And, then she blew out the candle and extricated it and went over to inserting the next candle. Yes, she did that with 77 candles, one at a time.

Yale Guen Mar, did you wish the same 77 times or did you have 77 different wishes?

There was one hitch. Melted wax solidified to seal Yale Guen Mar's ass hole. But just when all seemed lost, Yale Guen Mar pushed and pushed to bring out a gush of shit from his asshole. It was stinky but it did blow away the wax seal.

Yale Guen Mar is now resting on his stomach.

And Meichi Thai is applying copious amounts of Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's asshole to relieve him of the excrucuating pain.

But Yale Guen Mar is happy - he has told not just Meichi Thai but even Yuhua Luo, Ravinder Singh and the local grocer that he is very very happy with his celebration of his 77th birthday.

Yale Guen Mar is looking forward to 2019 (if he is still alive then) for the year of the pig (his favorite animal) when he wants to repeat the same ritual, but with 81 candles.
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power

s***@gmail.com
2015-07-06 16:23:05 UTC
Post by rst9
My stepson and his wife are coming back tomorrow.
His aunt just came from China yesterday for a month-long visit.
We shall celebrate my 77th birthday in a Chinese restaurant.
Hopefully, it's NOT the Chinese restaurant where Satish is doing
his dish washing for a living!!!!
Yale Guen Mar, you should write about the bizarre birthday ritual you had on February 1 as Yuhua Luo inserted 77 candles in your blasted asshole, one at a time, lit it and then blew it out before extracting it from your asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aAKHDVopMQI
Post by rst9
For a lonely son of a bitch you are, you certainly have no right to say
anything about sex as you have never had any. You can not fuck, lecher
dog. You got drooping wet noodle penis, no balls, and no sperm. You
can not even masturbate. Your drooping wet noodle penis can not
penetrate water. You can only write about sex. You can not perform.
You are old 60+ Chinaman pig with big potbelly. Your wife left you for
someone else. You are going to die in your sleep soon. No one is a
bigger son of a bitch than you are, lecher dog. You are going to die
in your sleep soon. No one is a bigger asshole rice licking jackass
than you are. You are going to die in your sleep soon. You have no
social skills, no manners, no friend. You are going to die in your
sleep soon. You are a psycho case. Go see a psychiatrist or you
surely will die in your sleep soon.
Yale Guen Mar, you are a dirty old man. You suffer from ED and you have no testicles. What, on earth, are you trying to prove by talking dirty?

Yale Guen Mar, haven't you been trying to charge yourself with testicles transplant?

Yale Guen Mar, you have ED but no testicles. You have suffered from ED for decades. Isn't that the reason you took to finger-fucking pigs in their assholes from your boyhood days in mainland China?

Yale Guen Mar, you had faked a father in USA to get your fake citizenship papers. But you remain an illegal alien even after 65 years in the USA.

And your alleged son in Boston is just as much a fake son as your alleged father was a fake father. You lost your testicles many many decades ago during a close encounter with a pig when the pig you were molesting retaliated by ramming your scrotum with its snout.

Moreover, you have been a lifelong patient of ED and never had the ability to get an erection. That is the reason you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole all your life.

How on earth can you have a son of your own?

Go and get a DNA test done if you are still delusional.

******************

Mercury Sun-Star
February 1, 2014

76 Year Old Merced Man Seeks Transplant of Porcine Testicles to Fill His Empty Scrotum

Merced-Doctors have been faced with an ethical dilemma by a 76 year old resident of Merced who seeks a transplant of porcine testicles to fill his empty scrotum.

Yale Guen Mar lost his testicles many decades ago in an accident. He was pursuing his passion of molesting pigs when a pig retaliated by ramming its snout on Yale Guen Mar's scrotum. Yale Guen Mar has remained testicle-less ever since.

But now Yale Guen Mar claims that he needs the requested transplant because lack of testicles has affected his character for a long time. And he wants a porcine testicle because that way would be his revenge on the species that turned him testicle-less in the first place.

But the local medical board is of divide opinion on the transplant.

One member of the board thinks the transplant would be great for Yale Guen Mar to regain self-esteem.

But all other members of the board feel that the procedure would be deeply insulting to the porcine community even if the testicles are taken from a dead pig.

******************
s***@gmail.com
2015-07-08 09:18:38 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ug6eKtEdCFM
My stepson's real father came from China to visit him for the next two months yesterday (Saturday). Within a few hours, he said he cannot stand his father.
He said his father is dirty, clothing dirty, constantly smoking (no one in my house smoke), constantly talking,...
Yale Guen Mar, Carlton is not your stepson, he is Yuhua Luo's stepson.
It is very undignified and petty of you to badmouth Carlton's father who is much more of a man than you will ever be.
Yale Guen Mar, you should follow Carlton's advice. Make an appointment with that professor of animal psychology at UC, Davis. See if his therapy will relieve your angst.
Yale Guen Mar, is this your really your step son? Aren't you just taking liberties by referring to Yuhua Luo's step son as your own? Isn't it extremely indecent of you to be badmouthing the real father of your "stepson" ?

I recall you were thrown out of the UC at Davis campus by this step son of Yuhua Luo.

Yale Guen Mar's ex domestic partner had a step son at UC, Davis in the veterinary department and knew a professor of animal psychology in the department. Yale Guen Mar went to visit this step son of an ex domestic partner to borrow money.

The kid tried to help Yale Guen Mar by arranging a meeting with the professor of animal psychology to discuss Yale Guen Mar's psychological problems. But Yale Guen Mar just wanted to borrow money from the kid and refused the help. This enraged the step son of his ex domestic partner and Yale Guen Mar got kicked out of the UC, Davis campus and forbidden to ever again trying to meet the kid for money or for anything else.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T9hWaGXQzeU
I tutored my stepson in English, Mathematics, Physics,... when he
first came to the states 6 years ago. Now he's in UC-Davis with a
straight A record. I have a proven record as a teacher. Do you?
Whom are you kidding, Yale Guen Mar? You couldn't even get admission into a legitamate college.

Furthermore, Carlton has never thought much of you. He still doesn't.
******************
s***@gmail.com
2015-07-10 04:54:39 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/0gktBIhvVfk
Yale Guen Mar, you are an ingrate, You bite the hand of parents that feeds
you. Without them feeding you, how can you grow up without them? You eat
rice or pasta, and yet you don't know their price. It shows that you are an
ignorant fool. It shows that you are an ingrate. You have character flaws.
Perhaps you should stop blaming your dead parents, and repent your life,
Just stop blaming your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar,
for all your rants. You are now 77. Own up to your character flaws before
you faked away.
Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong were good parents. They did everything possible for Yale Guen Mar. Unfortunately, Yale Guen Mar was a very bad son. He continued to wallow in selfishness and utter stupidity.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Cl4-o1wzUPk
All my relatives/ancestry before my generation were losers.
So don't ever talk about them to me. I have nothing but
contempt for them. And it includes all the cousins I have.
Yale Guen Mar, you used to lie to your parents, uncle and aunt. And now you lie on the newsgroup. Yale Guen Mar, you are all sleaze with not an iota of any redeeming feature.

Yale Guen Mar was a bad son from day one. He was not welcome at the funerals of his uncle and aunt abd even at the funerals of his own parents.

To put Yale Guen Mar's villainy in perspective, no one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Yue Chung Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar is of course trying to shift the blame on his mother. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents financially or otherwise.. It was the parents who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the Mar family (including the 3 siblings) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Yue Chung Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan and rightly so.
s***@gmail.com
2015-09-28 15:19:12 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yale Guen Mar's "son" Carlton has threatened not only to spank Yale Guen Mar if he does not stay away from soc.culture.china, but also to give Yale Guen Mar a time out locked up inside his bedroom.
But, Yale Guen Mar, you have no clue about why your "son" is so embarrassed about your posts, do you? Your "son" is so embarrassed that he will gladly reimburse you the 50 cents per post you'll lose if you keep off the newsgroup.

Yale Guen Mar has always been a dysfunctional member of the Mar family. As a child, he was intensely jealous of his cousin Homer Yale Mar and used to pick fights with him needlessly. Yale Guen Mar and cousin Homer used to fight like cats and dogs.

Needless to say, it was imprudent of Yale Guen Mar to pick fights with his cousin Homer Yale Mar who was 3 years older. Time and again, Yale Guen Mar used to rush crying to mother, Kim Hi Wong, and to aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong after getting thrashed by cousin Homer.

It is instructive to note that cousin Homer went on to retire as a Colonel in the US Army while Yale Guen Mar got a dishonorable discharge from the Army as a private.

Cousin Homer Yale Mar thanks his star that he does not live anywhere in the vicinity of Yale Guen Mar who, even as a 11-yar old, would day dream for hours about pigs in his native village in mainland china and in California where he had been shipped off by his step mother.

Homer Yale Mar was a no nonsense boy who had initially though that Yale Guen Mar might make a good playmate. But he was soon disillusioned. Even in 1949, Yale Guen Mar would throw fits whenever he failed to get his way.

Worse still, Yale Guen Mar just couldn't get over his pain of parting with his favorite pigs in mainland China in 1949. Yale Guen Mar wasn't old enough to ejaculate. But he still spent hours yanking his little dick while dreaming about pigs he had left behind in mainland China.

Today, Yale Guen Mar can't abuse USA enough. But in 1949, he was trying very hard to be an American. He hadn't been circumcised in China. But fortunately his prepuce was quite short making it look like he had actually been circumcised. Yale Guen Mar , as a 11-year old FOB, would deliberately expose himself to prove his claim that he had been circumcised like all his peers in his new country. In fact, Yale Guen Mar would even mark up his penis with marker pens to simulate his "circumcision scar".
Post by s***@gmail.com
Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.
Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.
Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.
Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.
Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.
Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.
Unlike Yale Guen Mar, Tony Chee Mar's other sons Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar are achievers. They are both physicians.
Ben Shee Mar's son Homer Yale Mar is also an achiever. He retired as a colonel in the US Army.
In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar was given a dishonorable discharge as a private in the US Army.
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com
2016-01-17 00:40:16 UTC
The year of the monkey is upon us. There is bad news and good news for Yale Guen Mar.
The bad news is that years of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes has taken its toll on Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers.
But the good news is that as the world approaches the year of the monkey Yale Guen Mar's Hmong neighbors have once again voted to pool together money to finance Yale Guen Mar's travel to Cambodia to seek cures with alternate medicine for his cancerous middle fingers.
Of course there is a catch. The Hmong neighbors will finance Yale Guen Mar's travel to Cambodia only if he agrees never to come back to Merced, CA.
Go for it, Yale Guen Mar. You have nothing to lose but your cancerous middle fingers and everything to gain, including a new country of residence.
In the meantime, Yale Guen Mar has planned an elaborate ritual for his 78th birthday with 78 candles and his hemorrhoid scarred stupid asshole.
Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo will help him to perform the ritual spanning the last minutes of 31st January and the early minutes of 1st February. It will allow Yale Guen Mar to celebrate the advent of the year of the monkey as also his 78th birthday on February 1 with a single ritual.
But Yale Guen wants to live for 3 more years so that he can repeat the ritual in the year of the pig. That way he'll be able to celebrate his lifelong addiction to finger-fucking pigs along with his 81st birthday in 2019.
As the year of the monkey appears on the horizon, Yale Guen Mar has some special plans for 1st February, 2016 to herald it in advance.
Yale Guen Mar, why did you order 76 candles at the local Hmong grocery store? And what are you going to do with the heat resistant mat with a hole to fit your asshole that you bought from your Hmong grocer?
Yale Guen Mar is planning a 78 candle salute on 1st February to celebrate his 78th birthday. It will be timed to last 78 minutes.

Yale Guen Mar has ordered 78 candles form the local Hmong grocery store. He has also bought a heat resistant mat with a hole to fit Yale Guen Mar's asshole.

Come Monday, February 1, 2016, Yale Guen Mar will lie down naked on his stomach in the porch of his house at 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Then Meichi Thia will go through a ritual scripted by Yale Guen Mar himself. She will insert a candle into Yale Guen Mar's asshole and light it. She will ask Yuhua Lup to blow out the candle after a minute.

Meichi Thai will then pull out the blown out candle and insert a fresh one.

The ritual will be repeated 78 times. And after 78 candles have been lit by Meichi Thai and blown out by Yuhua Luo, one candle at at a time, Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo will sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Yale Guen Mar to mark his 78th birthday.

And after that it will be business as usual. Meichi Thai will shove suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid scarred asshole.

Meichi Thai will apply Preparation H and Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's rectum.

And, finally, Meichi Thai will put a fresh diaper on Yale Guen Mar.

Monday, 1st February, 2016 is going to be a long night for Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo as they help Yale Guen Mar to celebrate his 78th birthday.
Yale Guen Mar, what are you planning for your 78th birthday on 1st February? Do you think yo can get anyone other than Meichi Thai to help you with the birthday rituals you are so fond of? Yuhua Luo and Carlton have always disdainfully refused to stick candles inside your asshole. Will it be any different this year?
Most importantly, will the birthday rituals help you to get ready for the year of the monkey?
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-17 18:38:30 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, wouldn't it be great to invite your Hmong neighbors to the celebration of your 78th birthday on Monday, 1st February?

Yes, they would come if you can muster the wisdom to celebrate it in a decent of way instead of celebrating it with candles shoved inside your asshole.

In fact, Yale Guen Mar, your Hmong neighbors have already voted to gift you with travel money to fly out to Cambodia to get alternate medicine treatment for your diseased middle fingers. The only catch is that you must promise your Hmong neighbors never to come back to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, go for it - accept the generous birthday gift from them. You have nothing to fear and you have your middle fingers to gain.

Go for it, Yale Guen Mar.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-19 18:37:43 UTC
The English name sounds funny. How is this written in Chinese name?
Yale means "bright" in Chinese.
Guen = equality.
Mar = horse. Other people use "Ma", "Mah". My family uses "Mar" since the late 1880s.
Yale Guen Mar, you are no horse. You are a swine. That is why you molest pigs by finger-fucking and fist fucking them till they fart.
This is a pathetic translation of your name that was made by your parents,
or was made by your yourself or uncles?
Boy!!!! you are stupid.
It's NOT a translation,
A name is a name,
A name cannot and should not be translated.
You use the phonetic sound, stupid asshole.
No one has ever accused Yale Guen Mar (Bright Equality Horse) of being bright.
It is still a translation in that it is directly taken from the phonetic
It's not a translation. You are too stupid to understand.
sound from the pronunciation from your Chinese name. You are stupid asshole
that was disgraced to your siblings and your parents.
Without me, my siblings would end up like most Chinese-Americans, another nothing in a racist nation.
With me blazing a trail and leading the way, they are medical doctors and millionaires today.
Yale Guen Mar, if you blazed anything, it was your stinking fart.

Here are some pig stories from Yale Guen Liar's sordid life story of bestiality:

Yale Guen Mar, you need to keep out of mischief. Try not to think of pigs for a while.

Yale Guen Mar, make regular posts on the state of your hemorrhoid scarred asshole, on Meichi Tahia's efforts to keep you in clean diapers at all times and on her attempts to make you poop by shoving tons and tons of suppositories up your asshole.

Keep clear of all assholes, not just pig's assholes.

Most of all, let Meichi Thai do a good job of keeping you in a clean diaper.

Yale Guen Mar's dream time is when he indulges in sexual fantasies involving pigs from Hmong owned hog farms in and around Merced. 2009proved to be the best of years and the worst of years for Yale Guen Mar. That year he molested more pigs than in any other year since 1938. Unfortunately for him, it was also the year he got incarcerated for pig molestation.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a repeat sexual offender - you have got caught molesting many a pig in hog farms around Merced, CA. Is it any surprise that Yue Chung Mar doesn't want to have anything to do with you?

OK, tell us what happened after you got outed while finger-fucking a pig at Mai Keri Her's hog farm? Have you met Captain May Fung since that day of infamy?

Were you prosecuted for bestiality? Did you get early release from the penitentiary because of prison over-crowding, your advancing age and your need for catheter and diaper change every so often?

Here are a couple of stories (AFP & Reuters) stories for the netizens:

***********

Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

********************

[Yale Guen Mar of Merced created quite a commotion in a Hmong family-owned pig farm in the area when his attempt to surreptitiously finger-fuck a pig in its asshole caused it to fart and trip the alarm for gas leaks]

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.

**********************

Yale Guen Liar, cease molesting pigs right away.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-22 18:17:11 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/V2PN1U21XZA
Don't you remember your mother and father?
Good riddence. I didn't even go to my mother's funeral.
Other members of the family never even visit the gravesite.
Stop saying ill of others. Homer Yale Mar regularly visits the graves of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong regularly. He always tidies up their graves in Duncanville, TX, offers fruit, flowers and paper money to his ancestors.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/EpcCD47oZGE
I hadn't seen or talked to my uncle or his family since I came into the U.S.
He died in 1985 of throat cancer. My family didn't even learn of his death
until 1990, 5 years later after his death.
His wife (my aunt) died in the mid-2000. I didn't know about her death
until a year later. The last time I saw her was in the early 1949 in rural China.
Yale Guen Mar, you are making a virtue of necessity. You were told very specifically by the Mars that you are not welcome to Kim Hi Wong's funeral. That is why you had to keep away from her funeral. The story got repeated at Toy Chee Mar's funeral as well.

In fact you were barred from attending the funerals of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong as well. Homer Yale Mar very specifically told you that you were not welcome.
Don't you
remember your father and mother-in-laws?
No. the minute I stopped seeing them, that is the last thought I have for them.
Not quite. You still dream about your room at your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Phoenix. Your parents were most generous. They let you have the room long after you turned 21. You still resent that your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar finally put an end to your mooching. You resent that they cleared the room of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short wave radio. You came back to find that they were all gone.
I still remember the good times that I have with my mother in Las
Vegas. I still remember the love that my mother had shown me when I'm
sick, my wife, and children. In fact, we still visit my mother's grave
and bring flowers. Don't you remember your mother and father?
No, no one in my family want to remember them.
Out of sight, out of mind.
Yale Guen Mar, you have been trying to convince one and all that your obnoxious behavior is because of the way your parents brought you up.

Wrong, very wrong. Bad parents are rare. Bad sons are dime a dozen. You are a bad son and an ingrate to boot.

You don't even care for your siblings. You have openly expressed your hostility toward Donald and Eugene just because they got rid of your pig photos, your gun collection and your short wave radio. Don't forget, Donald and Eugene are the achievers that you are not.
What did your mother do to you when you were 11 or 12 years old?
NOT when I was 11, more like from the time I was born to age 11.
Yale Guen Mar, I fault Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong, not for beating you, but for not beating you enough. They should have beat the crap out of you every time you misbehaved, lied and cheated.
I bet
you must really hate her.
I didn't hate her. She had controlled of me when I was in China.
In the U.S. she didn't have controlled. I thrived in the U.S. while I was a failure in China because of her.
To put it in perspective, Yale Guen Mar is a persona non grata among his relatives.

No one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Yue Chung Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar of courseis never tired of demonizing his mother in an attempt to shift blame. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.
Your heart is filled with vengeance toward
your parents. What did they do to you when you were that young?
I didn't hate them. I supported them when the cafe failed.
Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents.. It was the parents who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the family (including the 3 siblings) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Yue Chung Mar's parents.

[...]

Yale Guen Mar's uncle (father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. He had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

Yale Guen Mar's stint as a janitor at Junction City Cafe in Kansas came to an end when the uncle found out what the lad had been up to. Yale Guen Mar was beaten to pulp, fired from the job and sent back to Arizona.

No wonder that Yale Guen Mar has a dishonorable discharge from the US Army as a private while his illustrous cousin retired as a colonel in the US Army.

Yale Guen Mar's cousin Homer Yale Mar still remembers Yale Guen Mar's shenanigans that summer in Kansas.

Yale Guen Mar was a janitor at the Junction City Cafe that summer but he would often play hooky to visit a local pig sty to indulge himself.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle (father's twin brother) Ben Shee Mar and aunt Cynthia were exasperated not to find Yale Guen Mar when needed. One day Ben Shee Mar found Yale Guen Mar at the pig sty. The piggery's manager told Yale Guen Mar's uncle that the boy had been spending hours at the pig sty intently watching the pigs defecating and urinating. He has been told that when Yale Guen Mar thought that no one was watching, he would finger-fuck the pigs in their assholes.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle was simply appalled. He wanted to put a stop to his nephews perverted ways.

That day the uncle beat Yale Guen Mar to pulp.

The beating made no difference. So the uncle finally fired Yale Guen Mar from his job at the Junction City Cafe and sent him back to Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar went on to finger-fuck many more pigs in their assholes.

But it was a big jolt for Yale Guen Mar last year when at the age of 75, he found his middle fingers so badly infected with STDs that his doctor in Merced has been advising him to have them amputated.

The STDs have begun to seep from Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers to his brain. And that explains Yale Guen Mar's maniacally obsessive and erratic behavior.

Yale Guen Mar should have his middle fingers immediately amputated. Or else, he should rush to his doctor in Cambodia to see if the middle fingers can be saved by alternate medical treatment.

Yale Guen Mar, you are not only a loser, but a rank ingrate as well.

Yale Guen Mar, you could have been like your cousin Homer Yale Mar who went on to retire as a colonel in the US Army.

You on th eother had got a dishonorable discharge as a private in the US Army. The only reason you didn't get demoted was because you were already at the lowest rung of the military as a private.

To put it in perspective, Yale Guen Mar is a persona non grata among his relatives.

No one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) Ben Shee Mar some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Yue Chung Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

s***@gmail.com
2016-01-25 16:01:13 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you will be 78 on Monday, February 1. And, then, pretty soon it will be the year of the monkeying. Nonetheless, stop monkeying, for heaven's sake.

Grow up instead of throwing temper tantrums like a toddler.

I know you need a catheter inside you 24/7 to be able to pee. But you still have your balls, don't you? Be a man (even if it is a decrepit 78-year old man) to own up to you own posts.

In the mean time, here is an rst0/7/9 (Yale Guen Mar) photo album from his happier days - It shows an ex "girl" friend (a transgender character) with his/her step grandchildren:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Here is an rst0/7/9 (Yale Guen Mar) photo album from his current lonely days. It shows his live-in-nurse-cum-maid, Meichi Thai. In his decrepit state, 78-year old rst0/2/7/9 (Yale Guen Mar) spends considerable time fantasizing on sex while looking at the album:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N00/

And, last but certainly not the least, here's photo of rst0/2/7/9 (Yale Guen Mar) from his younger days that he has posted on the internet while seeking girlfriends through dating services:

s***@gmail.com
2016-01-26 16:41:10 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, is it true that Carlton has asked you to babysit his two dogs in Merced on your 78th birthday, February 1, 2016?

Make yourself useful for a change. Carlton and his wife have big plans for themselves on that day in Fremont. They will be hosting a grand party for Yuhua Luo and Carlton's biological father who is visiting from China.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you try to invite some of your Hmong neighbors to your birthday if you are feeling lonely. Some of them might come if you beg them to come and promise them never again to shit in their taro patches.

Heck, you should try to invite Mr. Ravinder Singh as well. You have spent enough hours crying on his shoulders and shitting on his sofa. You do owe him an invitation for a change.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-28 17:17:40 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you'll be 78 on Monday, February 1, 2016.

Think back. Repent and resolve to undo/mitigate your misdeeds of the past.

Do try to invite your Hmong neighbors to your 78th birthday celebration. Don't forget to invite Mr. Ravinder Singh either.

*******************

[Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

*******************

[At his 75th birthday, Merced resident Yale Guen Mar discovers his atrophied middle fingers infected with STDs contracted from pigs' colons - he might lose his middle fingers to amputation. That would leave him handicapped in pursuing his life long passion of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes]

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

****************
s***@gmail.com

******************
s***@gmail.com
2016-02-01 07:43:55 UTC
It's February 1, 2016. Yale Guen Mar has turned 78.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Yale Guen Mar.

Is the Tiger Balm working? Or are you still moaning and groaning from the pain in your asshole?

Glad to learn from the Hmong grapevine that your wax sealing fell off when shit gushed out of your asshole. Are you looking forward to the year of the pig when you'll be 81 ?

All didn't go according to plan. That's what I am hearing from the Hmong grapevine in Merced, CA.

To begin with, not just Yuhua Luo but even Ravinder Singh refused to have anything to do with the candles though they agreed to witness the ritual for celebrating Yale Guen Mar's birthday.

Meichi Thai "manfully" undertook the entire task.

She inserted the candles inside Yale Guen Mar's asshole, one by one. She lit the inserted candle and asked Yale Guen Mar to make a wish. And, then she blew out the candle and extricated it and went over to inserting the next candle. Yes, she did that with 78 candles, one at a time.

There was one hitch. Melted wax solidified to seal Yale Guen Mar's ass hole. But just when all seemed lot, Yale Guen Mar pushed and pushed to bring out a gush of shit from his asshole. It was stinky but it did blow away the wax seal.

Yale Guen Mar is now resting on his stomach.

And Meichi Thai is applying copious amounts of Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's asshole to relieve him of the excrucuating pain.

But Yale Guen Mar is happy - he has told not just Meichi Thai but even Yuhua Luo, Ravinder Singh and the local grocer that he is very very happy with his celebration of his 76th birthday.

Yale Guen Mar is looking forward to 2019 (if he is still alive then) for the year of the pig (his favorite animal) when he wants to repeat the same ritual, but with 81 candles.

Bulletins from before the birthday:

**************

An update:

It is being heard through the Hmong grapevine in Merced that Yuhua Luo does not want to have anything to do with Yale Guen Mar's bizarre ritual to celebrate his 78th birthday and the year of the horse. In fact Yuhua Luo has been trying desperately to get rid of Yale Guen Mar from her life - she has even offered Yale Guen Mar $30000 and the minivan to get lost from her life.

Yale Guen Mar is trying to persuade his neighbor Ravinder Singh to take Yuhua Luo's place for the candle ritual to celebrate his 78th birthday and the year of the horse. Yale Guen Mar has also asked his Hmong grocer to look out for a volunteer from among the Hmongs of Merced in case Ravinder turns down Yale Guen Mar's request.

*********************

As the year of the monkey appears on the horizon, Yale Guen Mar has some special plans for 31st January - 1st February night. Yale Guen Mar plans to celebrate his 78th birthday and the advent of the year of the monkey in a single bizarre ritual.

But come 2019, he'll repeat the ritual (if he is still alive) to celebrate his 81st birthday along with the arrival of the year of the pig - an animal which has played a singular role in Yale Guen Mar's twisted life.
Yale Guen Mar, why did you order 76 candles at the local Hmong grocery store? And what are you going to do with the heat resistant mat with a hole to fit your asshole that you bought from your Hmong grocer?
Yale Guen Mar is planning a 76 candle salute on 1st February to celebrate his 76th birthday. It will be timed to last 76 minutes.

Yale Guen Mar has ordered 76 candles form the local Hmong grocery store. He has also bought a heat resistant mat with a hole to fit Yale Guen Mar's asshole.

Come February 1, Yale Guen Mar will lie down naked on his stomach in the porch of his house at 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. Actually he will do so about a half hour before it turns 1st February. That way the ritual will last thru January 31st thru February 1 to cover the advent of the year of the horse along with his 76th birthday.

Meichi Thia will go through a ritual scripted by Yale Guen Mar himself. She will insert a candle into Yale Guen Mar's asshole and light it. She will ask Yuhua Lup to blow out the candle after a minute.

Meichi Thai will then pull out the blown out candle and insert a fresh one.

The ritual will be repeated 76 times. And after 76 candles have been lit by Meichi Thai and blown out by Yuhua Luo, once candle at at a time, Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo will sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Yale Guen Mar to mark his 76th birthday.

And after that it will be business as usual. Meichi Thai will shove suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid scarred asshole.

Meichi Thai will apply Preparation H and Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's rectum.

And, finally, Meichi Thai will put a fresh diaper on Yale Guen Mar.

31st january - 1st February, 2014 is going to be a long night for Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo as they help Yale Guen Mar to celebrate his 76th birthday and the year of the horse.

******************
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 13:52:05 UTC
The real question for the newsgroup is - who is Resty Wyse?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/mbV9A_gkd9k
You're Resty Wise?
Yale Guen Mar of Merced, CA posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse (and sometimes Rysty Wyseman).

Yale Guen Mar is a master of fakery, Resty Wyseman and Rusty Wyse are his fake names, among his fake IDs are ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com

Real Name:
Yale Guen Mar

Yale Guen Mar masquerades as:

Rusty Wyse
Resty Wyseman

He also masquerades as a Caucasian whenever he can get away with it.

Yale Guen Mar posts as:

***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com

Yale Guen Mar's phone numbers are:

(209) 722-0463
(510) 531-7359

Yale Guen Mar was born on February 1, 1938 in Mainland China.

As a 11 year old, Yale Guen Mar fled his village in China after the Communist takeover in 1949. He arrived in San Francisco in the November of 1949 just before Thanksgiving.

US citizen Tony Chee Mar (who had never see Yale Guen Mar before that) signed papers declaring Yale Guen Mar to be his biological son so that Yale Guen Mar could find refuge in USA.

Tony Chee Mar was a very kind man :

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first Thanksgiving meal

* Tony Chee Mar let Yale Guen Mar into his own house
on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ

* Tony Chee Mar taught English and Math to Yale Guen Mar and
taught him the difference between rational and irrational numbers.

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first job at his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar bought Yale Guen Mar his first car (a 1963 Pontiac).

But Yale Guen Mar was an ingrate. He has continued to resent Tony Chee Mar because:

* Tony Chee Mar had chopped off Yale Guen Mar's pigtail
when he alighted from the ship that had brought him
to San Francisco from Hong Kong.

* Tony Chee Mar refused Yale Guen Mar to shave a straight line in the head.

* Tony Chee Mar insisted on a crew cut for Yale Guen Mar so that he could meld
better with his classmates in the new country.

* Tony Chee Mar punished Yale Guen Mar whenever he strayed from the
straight and narrow (which unfortunately) was far more often than for a normal boy

Yale Guen Mar has refused to get over his grudges.

Yale Guen Mar stays alone at:

3851 Twilight Avenue
Merced, CA

Yale Guen Mar refuses to visit the graves of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ even during the Quingming Festival.

Yale Guen Mar, take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ to be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar as often as you can . It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on your penis with a sharpie !!!
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 15:58:15 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a grave site for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The grave site, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that grave site chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become persona non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ct6iuR-OrIQ
Retirement does not require thinking, Malaysian Mule. Just keep your muscles
working by doing daily exercises, and eat healthy food. Once in a while, go
visit friends and relatives.
Yale Guen Mar, when you were tired (long before you retired), you found out that thinking was too onerous for you.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you do not think.

No surprise there. No thoughtful person could have posted the rubbish you do, even if it was to get recommended by Uncle Chang (your handler with the CCP dictatorship in PRC) for 50 cents.

Merced Chimp, you are as brainless as you are thoughtless.

Speaking of restaurant jobs, haven't you been ricocheting from one firing to another?

Your uncle (twin brother of your father) Ben Shee Mar had to fire you from your janitor's job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas because you were goofing off to be at local piggeries to satisfy your perversion.

And you got fired by George Gee because you were pilfering restaurant supplies. You reapplied for the job after George's death but of no available. Gene thought as little of you as George had.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/jsnSl9JNsKM
Get your wife or your daughter over here.
You can witness my sexual power with your wife or your daughter.
Yale Guen Mar, stories of your sexual power has already been already told and retold by your caregiver Meichi Thai who toils ceaselessly to keep you clean. She has shared the stories with all your Hmong neighbors.

* she gives you a warm water douche every day at 7 PM

* she shoves suppositories up your asshole to make you poop.

* she changes your catheter to keep you peeing.

* she shoves tampons up your hemorrhoid scarred asshole

* she applies Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your asshole.

* she tries to change you into a clean diaper before it is too late.

So, Yale Guen Mar, no point in boasting about your sexual powers when you can't even pee without a catheter let alone ejaculate or even have an erection.

Yale Guen Mar, you have never had the capacity to rise to the occasion. That is why you went into finger-fucking pigs in their assholes for your sexual joy.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen Mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, with a catheter inside him 24/7, 76-year old Yale Guen Mar can't even rise to the occasion for sex.
My aunt died in Texas, stupid Satish Kumar madhavan.
When I didn't even go to my own mother's funeral,
there is no reason for me to go to my aunt's funeral.
After I died, I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I don't want a funeral.
Just throw my body into the ocean.
Why do you want the ocean polluted?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-20 08:55:26 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you were never fair to Lillian Dili Han. No wonder she poured a bottle of "Bounce" down your asshole leaving you with rashes all over your body.

And now Ms. lee of Merced Community Food Market had to sodomize you with an opo squash.

And Mr. Maio of Yue Cheng Market might very well sodomize you with a bitter melon that will leave a very bitter aftertaste inside your blasted asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/GWtYn0peLrc
I had a similar experience. After I moved back to California from
the East Coast, I had rashes around the middle of my body where the
pants and shirt come together. I went to one doctor, and he said "I
don't know what it is, but it's not contagious". He prescribed a
cream for me to apply. As long as I used the cream, the rash goes
away. A few days after I stopped using the cream, the rash came
back. This went on for about two years until I changed jobs and moved
to Santa Clara. When the rash re-appeared, I went to a different
Kaiser Hospital, and saw a tall young red-hair doctor who may have
finished his med school not too long ago, He took one look at the
rash, he said; "Does your wife use the softener 'Bounce' after
washing the clothes"? I said "yes". He said "Tell her to stop using
it. That softener Bounce is very strong chemically. I have seen this
many times".
She stopped using Bounce, and the rash disappeared completely.
Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/hJ1hUL6Oz_k
Dr. Long Dong is playing his games again.
Anita Hill exposed you as an immoral and sexual predator preying on your subordinates. You should have your long dong cut off. That procedure is called castration.
Yale Guen Mar, you sound very despondent at the prospect of losing your STD ravaged middle fingers to surgery.

As you sow, so must you reap. After finger-fucking sows and male pigs alike, your middle fingers are STD ravaged beyond redemption.

As you prepare yourself to the amputation of your middle fingers, you might start practicing safe sex by using condoms on your fingers as you finger-fuck pigs. It is another matter that it would be like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted. But may be Yale Guen Mar will be yet able to save his fingers, other than his middle fingers, if he starts using condoms.

If Yale Guen Mar wants to save his middle fingers as well, he should visit Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for treatment under alternate medicine.

Yale Guen Mar, Cambodia should be a good bargain for your Medi Tour.

I advise that you try to raise funds to go to Cambodia for a second opinion on the treatment of your STD ravaged middle fingers and also for treatment of your bipolar disorder.

Rolida Lee has already take the initiative to raise money for your treatment from all your Hmong neighbors. But to avail yourself of that fund, you will have to give an undertaking that you'll not come back to Merced, CA after your treatment, or even to USA for that matter. Your Hmong neighbors are very patriotic. They don't want a mercenary like you to live in USA and live on welfare checks from Uncle Sam.

If you find it difficult to accept the conditions of your Hmong neighbors for funding your Cambodian Medi Tour, you should swallow your pride to beg funds from cousin Homer Yale Mar. Cousin Homer is a very kind man who will help even his worst enemy. Col. Homer Yale Mar is unlikely to mind if you come back to Merced, CA after your medical treatment.
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-13 14:37:22 UTC
My son-in-law used to work for Rockwell Collins in San Jose. The plant was closed but they kept him working at home and paid him 40 hours a week. They kept telling him this is the last project for two years. Finally he told the company that Lockheed had offered him a job twice already and if he still won't go, Lockheed will never offer him a job again. The company finally stop sending him work so he can go work for Lockheed.
Mr. Yamashita and wife Valerie Mar are well respected professionals.

Yale Guen Mar, what you did with your wives and girl friends make you a bad person.

Yale Guen Mar, how firm is the ground you walk on? How come you get dumped by all girl friends and wives within a short time?

Yale Guen Mar, what did you feed your first wife Lillian Dili Han (who you say was the daughter of a North Korean military general)? How did she die a horrible death due to complications from diabetes.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/7STIZaWCtnY
She had bad kidney. She had a kidney transplant, but didn't take.
She lived by kidney dialysis for 25 years before she died.
Yale Guen Mar, you should have consulted Dr. Jenkin in Safford, AZ and taken proper care of Lillian Dili Han.
What did you feed her, poison? What did you do to her kidney?
I used to work in a dialysis center. Most of the patients there got sick
because of an unhealthy lifestyle. Was her lifestyle just like you?
You have to ask her mother. She did all our cooking.
Once her mother came to the U.S., I was only a stranger in the house.
It was 4 females and a stranger living in the same house.
I'm as strong as a water buffalo.
I gave up steak many years ago. The steak stays in my stomach for days.
And I gained too much weight.
I only eat fruits, vegetables, some fish, some meat,...
I exercise my stationary bike, and walk every day.
She was a Manchu raised person. She believed in "spare the rod, spoil the child" rule. Only a computer can live with her. (by that, I mean computers run by computer programs. The computer does exactly as programmed. Another word, do exactly as told).
Yale Guen Mar, stop badmouthing your wives.

Yale Guen Mar, your first wife Lillian Dili Han was indeed North Korean

But you have been wife-less for a while - not even a sow wants to be in bed with you volutarily.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife Lillian Dili Han and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife Lillian Dili Han lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

Your first wife was a North Korean.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

s***@gmail.com
2018-07-12 04:18:46 UTC
Post by rst9
My stepson and his wife are coming back tomorrow.
His aunt just came from China yesterday for a month-long visit.
We shall celebrate my 77th birthday in a Chinese restaurant.
Hopefully, it's NOT the Chinese restaurant where Satish is doing
his dish washing for a living!!!!
Yale Guen Mar, too bad you didn't get to see Brenton, Valerie and Kimberly on Father's Day.

As for Carlton, I understand his urge to be with his biological father rather than with you.

Yale Guen Mar, it is time to think back about your "dad" Tony Chee Mar with gratitude.

Tony Chee Mar saw you for the first time only in 1949 when you sailed into San Francisco from Hong Kong as an 11 year lod boy.

Yale Guen Mar, you owe everything to your "dad" Tony Chee Mar.

* He signed papers in 1949 (when you were 11) to declare that you are his son
so that you could get refuge in USA after escaping from China under CCP dictatorship.

* Tony Chee Mar taught you English and math to help you out in your school work.

* He taught you all about rational numbers and about irrational numbers.

* He gave you a job at his cafe even though you did little useful work.

* Most of all he gave you a room in his house on 914 10th Street in
Safford, AZ which you held on to even into your adulthood.

* And when you were 25, he gifted you a 1963 Pontiac in the hope
that you will turn over a new leaf.

But you are an ingrate. You have been damning the Mar clan in general and Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in particular as if they were your enemies.

Yale Guen Mar, do you still cry at bed time because Ellen, Donald and Eugene got rid of your gun collection, short wave radio and your semen-stained album of pigs from your room at your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ?

But they were only trying to protect you from yourself. They were also trying to protect your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar from you.

Get over your grudges.

Join Ellen, Donald and Eugene at Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ on Hungry Ghost Festival (Saturday, August 25, 2018) to kowtow to the noble souls of Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar who did so much for you in their lifetime.

Yale Guen Mar, if you are alive, then act alive.

For once in your lifetime, go and visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

Kowtow in front of their graves at East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Tucson, AZ.

You'll get to meet many of your relatives.

Your brothers and sisters will e there. Join Ellen, Donald and Eugene at the grave site.

Polish the headstone.

Sweep the graves.

Offer the choicest mai tai, play money and flowers.

Burn incense.

Wear a willow wreath on your head.

Go up on swings with Judah, Valentina and Luca.

In short, be a man and act to show that you live by honoring your dead ancestors at Hungry Ghost Festival on Saturday, August 25, 2018.
s***@gmail.com
2018-07-13 14:30:55 UTC
Post by rst9
My stepson and his wife are coming back tomorrow.
His aunt just came from China yesterday for a month-long visit.
We shall celebrate my 77th birthday in a Chinese restaurant.
Hopefully, it's NOT the Chinese restaurant where Satish is doing
his dish washing for a living!!!!
Yale Guen Mar, you show a gross lack of decency by publicly speaking ill of your stepson's biological father

Post by rst9
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T9hWaGXQzeU
I tutored my stepson in English, Mathematics, Physics,... when he
first came to the states 6 years ago. Now he's in UC-Davis with a
straight A record. I have a proven record as a teacher. Do you?
Whom are you kidding, Yale Guen Mar? You couldn't even get admission into a legitamate college.

Furthermore, Carlton has never thought much of you. He still doesn't.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/7ZQjvKQhb7A
Post by rst9
ha ha ha ha
you had to get your mother to be fucked to give you another name other than
communists' dog !!!!
You can not fuck, lecher dog. You got drooping wet noodle penis, no
balls, no sperm. You can not even masturbate. Your drooping wet
noodle penis can not penetrate water. You can only write about sex.
You can not perform. You are old 60+ Chinaman pig with big potbelly.
Your wife left you for someone else. You are going to die in your
sleep soon.
Yale Guen Mar, will you ever grow up? Is it any wonder that your mother Kim Hi Wong had to spank you everyday. And now Brenton and Carlton must spank you day after day to keep you in the straight and narrow.

Stop talking dirty. You are already 77. Don't be a dirty old man, especially because you suffer from chronic ED and you have no balls inside your scrotum.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/SzhDsWftfrE
Post by rst9
Don't forget to drop by Boston Children Hospital when you are
in Boston. My son is expecting you.
Yale Guen Mar, your "son" should be expecting children as patients while at work in a children hospital.

Yale Guen Mar, you lacked work ethics. Your work history is a history of repeated firings. As your caregiver, Meichi Thai does more work in a day than you have done in your entire life.

Yale Guen Mar, instead of spinning yarn on working hours elsewhere, why don't you talk about your own "work" hours?

Have you ever done a honest day's work in your life?

Why did you repeatedly get fired?

You were fire by your own uncle (father's twin brother) from your janitorial job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas. Not just fired, but thrashed to pulp and flown back to Arizona !!

You were fired from your restaurant job at Gene-gee restaurant for pilfering restaurant supplies.

When you enlisted in the US Army as a private, you got a dishonorable discharge in no time for bestiality. The only reason you didn't get your rank reduced was because you were already at the lowest rung in the US Army.

The only steady job you have ever held earns you 50 cents per post from the CPC dictatorship in Beijing.
You are selling the country you live in , not for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, but for a measly 50 cents per post. How much lower can you get.

Yale Guen Mar, as your caregiver Meichi Thai does much more work than you have done in your entire life.

Meichi Thai toils very hard to:

* give you a warm water douche to clear your rectum.

* shove suppositories up your asshole to make you poop

* wipe your asshole clean

* apply Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your hemorrhoid scarred asshole everyday at 7 PM and whenever else necessary.

* insert tampon inside your asshole to minimize leakage

* change your soiled diaper

Yes, Maeichi Thai is doing a honest day's work, much more than you have in your entire life.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, Yale Guen Mar can't even pee without a catheter, let alone rise to the occasion for sex. He has always used his middle fingers to molest pigs. And now he is about to lose his STD-ravaged middle fingers because the doctor wants them to be amputated to arrest the seeping of STD into what little brain Yale Guen Mar has.
Post by rst9
Tibetan Monkey, please join my son's walk against cancer.
He's a medical doctor caring for children with cancer,
his specialty. He's also doing research on leukemia.
Yale Guen Mar, are you going to join the march? Or are you intent on spending time irritating the Lees of Merced Community Food Market and Mr. Miao of Yue Cheng Market with your sneak stink bombs?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/xmgdPACxfCY

I can quite see why a son would be embarrassed by such thoughtless posts by his imbecile dad.

Yale Guen Mar, unless you learn your lesson, it won't be the last time that you get spanked by your son and given a time out to boot.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/zDzBiQIRj2k
Post by rst9
Satish Kumar Madhavan is a born liar. The only thing you can do is lie.
George Gee tried to get me to go and marry his daughter.
Besides, he died in Glendale when I was working at Pacific Missile Range.
His friend, Gene, supported both both his family and George Gee's family
after he died suddenly.
Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Augusta, KS remember you as a fellow worker at the Gene-Gee restaurant near China Lake, CA.

They remember that Yale Guen Mar was completely devoid of work ethics and honesty. Yale Guen Mar's pay got docked often enough till he finally got fired by George Gee when Yale Guen Mar got caught pilfering supplies to the restaurant.

When George Gee died, Yale Guen Mar once again tried to get a job with the Gene-gee restaurant. But Gene had seen enough of Yale Guen Mar and told Yale Guen Mar to get lost. Yale Guen Mar was told never to set foot inside the restaurant even as a customer.

Yale Guen Mar, your values are so warped that you don't know the difference between a truth and a lie.

Everyone knew about your obsession with finger-fucking pigs in their asshole. Why on earth would George Gee want a husband like you for his daughter?

You had a very bad service record. Everyone knew of your lack of morals and work ethics. You finally got fired when you got caught pilfering restaurant supplies.

After George Gee died, you tried to get back your old job at the restaurant. But Gene would have none of that. He forbade you to step foot in the restaurant even as a customer.

Stop lying, Yale Guen Mar. Not even a sow wants to get into bed with you. That is why you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole since you were a boy in mainland China. Today you are a menace to the pigs in all the Hmong-owned piggeries in Merced, CA like Loin Eye and Mai Keri Her.

Yale Guen Mar, you can lie all you want but two of your ex colleagues in the Gene-gee restaurant has already spilled the beans about your infamy. They live in Augustus, KS. Feel free to visit Kansas to get reacquainted with them.

Yale Guen Mar, you were not seeing another girl, you were looking for pigs' asshole in nearby piggeries to finger-fuck them.

George Gee detested you, especially after he found out that you were pilfering supplies from his restaurant. That's why you got fired.

And even after George Gee's death, Gene wouldn't take you back as a restaurant worker - instead Gene forbade you to set foot in the restaurant even as a customer.
s***@gmail.com
2018-07-17 14:27:38 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/U04X_3fyQzg
Post by rst9
My stepson and his wife are coming back tomorrow.
His aunt just came from China yesterday for a month-long visit.
We shall celebrate my 77th birthday in a Chinese restaurant.
Hopefully, it's NOT the Chinese restaurant where Satish is doing
his dish washing for a living!!!!
Yale Guen Mar, Carlton has always respected his dad a lot more than he'll ever respect you.

Time for you to ponder over where you want to get buried.

Yale Guen Mar, think back what the Hong Kong fortune-teller had said in 1949 when you were 11 years old and still living in Mainland China.

Post by rst9
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you had a great wife in Lillian Dili Han, didn't you? So, what happened? Why did you mistreat her?

But what goes around comes around. Now Yuhua is making discrete enquiries about the grave sites of Lillian Dili Han and her esteemed mother. The plan is to squeeze some space between the remains of Lillian Dili Han and her esteemed mother for the burial of your body.

That will indeed leave you buried in San Jose, CA sueezed for eternity between Lillian Dili Han and her esteemed mother.

But I still believe the Hong Kong fortune teller will be proved right.

He had said in 1949 that you'll be in Safford, AZ before the year was out. And that's the way it happened.

He also said you'll be buried in Safford, AZ and I do nelieve that's the way it is going to happen.

The burial of your remains - that's something you can ponder over, Yale Guen Mar.

A meeting was called at the Yamshita residence by Valerie Yamashita to decide on what to do with your remains. Brenton and Kimberly were there and even your message carrier cousin from Santa Clara was among the attendees.

Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), do you know the place you prefer as your last resting place?

Yale Guen Mar, you were a mere 11 year old boy in Hong Kong when a fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it off. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, and, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that. You fled CCP dictatorship to seek refuge in USA.