Dollar value drop? China will 'compel' Saudi Arabia to trade oil in yuan - "I believe that yuan pricing of oil is coming and as soon as the Saudis move to accept it — as the Chinese will compel them to do — then the rest of the oil market will move a
2017-10-12 02:48:28 UTC
Dollar value drop? China will 'compel' Saudi Arabia to trade oil in yuan - "I believe that yuan pricing of oil is coming and as soon as the Saudis move to accept it — as the Chinese will compel them to do — then the rest of the oil market will move along with them."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/10/11/dollar-value-drop-china-compel-saudi-arabia-trade-oil-yuan/754788001/
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-10-12 05:14:20 UTC
If oil is sold in yuan, that would be a huge problem for the US. But one good thing to come out if it woukd be the US not having to pander to Saudi rubbish, like carrying on an ancient war with the Shiites and expecting the US to take its side.

Wakalukong
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 13:07:35 UTC
Dollar value drop? China will 'compel' Saudi Arabia to trade oil in yuan - "I believe that yuan pricing of oil is coming and as soon as the Saudis move to accept it — as the Chinese will compel them to do — then the rest of the oil market will move along with them."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/10/11/dollar-value-drop-china-compel-saudi-arabia-trade-oil-yuan/754788001/
The very thought of a victory of yuan over dollar no doubt causes such joy in your heart, Yale Guen Mar, that you have accidents in (and even outside) your diaper.

So, Yale Guen Mar, do you intend to relocate to your birth village to live under CCP dictatorship?

Guess not. You know only too well that if yi you live under CCP dictatorship nad made posts on soc.culture.china that are contrary to the official party line, then, in no time, partry workers will be at your door step with orders to widen your blasted asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, you are selling out your country, not for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, but for 50 cents per post from the bandit regime in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you marred your credibility irretrievably a long time ago by using misleading IDs like rst0, rst2, rst4, rst7 and rst9 to suppress your real identity as you spent 24/7 on the newsgroup to earn 50 cents per post from the CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, you are not Resty Wyse or Rusty Wyseman.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Your tombstone can only read:

Lies here the man with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
'This is my own, my native land!'

You have no mind of your own - your mind is a slave to CCP's imperialist designs against China's neighbors. You have sold your mind not for the proverbial "thirty pieces of silver" but for 50 cents per post from the CCP:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (网络评论员, 網絡評論員, wǎnglù pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards. The commentators are said to be paid for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms, or that advances the Communist party line.

Deng Qi Feng
2017-10-14 17:25:26 UTC
Death to the petrodollar means no more cheap imports into USA. Currently USA gets the best quality at the lowest prices, just look at cars market.

I wonder how long Dollar Tree can go without a name change. 99 cents stores too. With all those countries selling their US treasury bonds a flood of US dollars will come back to USA and we will see both inflation and the government lacking ability to further print money. With social security and welfare and Medicare and other entitlements USA will have to make some cuts

The demise of the US dollar is all planned by the 0.01% who control us 99.99% via Money. I think the powers that be make up less than 0.01% though but I don't feel like typing that many zeros or "9"'s. Maybe only 40 people control the entire world, who knows

The evils of paper assets...