Yale Guen Mar, stop being so jealous of your cousin Clarence Yale Mar. He is a highly respected hi-tech industry leader Austin, TX while you are a fat slob on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA
2017-12-02 16:12:15 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/6aCRV4RjuNs
Homer said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Clarence has nothing to show off except his fat belly!!!
So, Clarence like Homer is fat too?!!

If anyone is fat in the Mar clan, it is you, Yale Guen Mar. That is why you felt bullied not just by Homer but by all your siblings and cousins. They used to all laugh at you.

Aren't you the one with a fat belly? Haven't you always been the laughing stock in the neighborhood because of your fat belly?

And Clarence Yale Mar is a failure because he is the Vice Chairman at an international hi tech company in Austin, TX?

Yale Guen Mar, you are so jealous that you must pooh pooh Clarence's status as respected leader in a hi tech industry by posting that he has nothing to show off except his fat belly. How low can you get?

Yale Guen Mar, get over your jealousy.

If you don't want to respect Clarence for his achievements and status in the industry, that is your problem, not his.

Yale Guen Mar, given your record, you wouldn't have been hired even as a janitor at Dell. And you are now saying that Clarence is a failure because he is a Vice Chairman at Dell?

Frustrations have taken such a heavy toll on you, Yale Guen Mar, that you don't even realize that you are reaffirming your status as a buffoon (and a jealous buffoon at that) by calling that Clarence a failure.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T1DxAM4WjGM
Your sordid tale should be fodder for a book - write an autobiography detailing your shameful existence. Ask Mr. Lee (the Hmong neighbor on your left) for help to get it published.
Satish, your shameful existence has no bounds making up lie after lie...
Mr Lee was one of many thousands of boys soldiers of General Vang Pao
who followed General Vang Pao to America. He can barely read and write.
His children are American born, one girl graduated from Fresno State
University with a degree in nursing. His other children are always around
the house/front yard repairing/working on cars.
Yale Guen Mar, Mr. Lee's literacy level far exceeds yours. But don't depend on him to ghost write your autobiography. Try to write it yourself. That would be the honest thing to do.

Go to Mr. Lee only for help on publishing your tale of shame and infamy. Mr. Lee had been in the publishing industry for two dozen years. If you promise not to shit on his taro patch ever again, he might help you to get in touch with a publisher interested in your trash.

And if Mr. Lee (the Hmong neighbor on your left) can't help you himself, he is generous enough to request his son (who is still working in the publishing business) to help you out.

And, BTW, Luca is still amazed that you can't get potty trained when he has. Is it any wonder that Valentina and Luca start giggling at the very mention of your accursed name.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/YfUldhnzcAI
The Hmong family at the corner house moved out long ago. A Mexican family in Orange County bought the house for their daughter who is attending UC-Merced. She had a baby with another student attending Merced College. Now, another daughter moved into the house.
Yale Guen Mar, didn't you get barked at by the young couple's dog when you tried to peep into their bedroom?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/_IzHxjUSy14
dr Dong is anxiously still waiting for you with his two arms opened, at
his sanctuary in Cambodia, ready to give you his best treatment to fix
your damaged and erratic brain ....
come home Yale .... come home Yaleeeee ......
Yale Guen Mar, the STDs from your middle fingers are beginning to metastasize in your brain. It explains your multiple bizarre posts every day on soc.culture.china.

Yale Guen Mar, take note. Lack of funds shouldn't keep you from seeking treatment in Cambodia.

Yale Guen Mar, your neighbor Rolida Lee has taken the initiative to raise funds for your treatment with alternative medicine under Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia. Rolida Lee and your Hmong neighbors have raised enough money to send you to Cambodia for treatment.

Of course, there is a catch. You'll have to give an undertaking that you will not ever return to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Accept the generous help of your Hmong neighbors and rush to Dr. Long Dong for treatment. You can't afford to procrastinate because if the STDs from your middle fingers metastasize into your brain, you will be dead meat.

Yale Guen Mar, thank Rolida Lee and your other Hmong neighbors for their magnificient gesture. Accept their gift and rush to Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for the treatment of your STDs and also your bipolar disorder.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-03 12:34:04 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw
Homer's youngest brother works for IRS as a corporate auditor in San Jose.
And you think that makes Lawrence Yale Mar inferior to you in some way? Does he have a fat belly like you?

Get a life, Yale Guen Mar. You can blame no one but yourself for your life of wasted opportunities and failures.

Yale Guen Mar, it would be prudent of you to seek Larry's advice to your own predicament from unreported foreign income (the 50 cents per approved post from PRC).

Yes, the total amount of this income is small. But you may have violated laws by failing to report it to the IRS.

Cousin Larry is very well versed in Tax laws. Try to get his response to your situation. Find out if there is a way for you to come clean with the IRS. Otherwise you risk spending your golden years in a penitentiary and a death on its shower floor as you get sodomized by fellow inmates.

Is it any wonder that not to speak of your cousins, even your siblings don't think much of you.

Respect them and try to get into their good books by showing proper respect to your ancestors. Join them in celebrating the Quingming Festival with gusto. And Dr. Eugene Yale Mar might yet accept you as a friend on Facebook.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/G5hEoL-sbkc
Ellen would be the last person to think of the dead.
She only wish her mother were dead long ago since she was in her early teens.
Au contraire, Ellen was foremost of the siblings in honoring Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong last Sunday on the occasion of Tony Chee Mar's 102nd birth anniversary.

Ellen and her cousin Gini (uncle Ben's daughter Virginia) have pooled resources to document the Mar clan's history.

Donald and Eugene appreciate the efforts of Ellen and Gini to honor the ancestors and so do Homer, Clarence and Larry.

Yale Guen Mar, you are the miserable outlier in the family who stays out of celebrations for the ancestors because of your grudges against Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Is it any wonder that Dr. Eugene Yale Mar refuses to accept Yale Guen Mar as a friend on Facebook?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8Fv-iHWD78k
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Yale Guen Mar, must you so uncaring and cruel to your kid brother Dr. Eugene Yale Mar? Must you be so vindictive? Eugene was only trying to protect you against yourself.

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.

And, yes, he refuses to have you as his friend on Facebook because he is wary of your intentions. You have done nothing to show that you have the welfare of your kid brother Eugene in your heart.

If Dr. Eugene Yale Mar joined his older siblings Ellen and Donald to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs, it is to protect you from yourself.

But you still haven't forgiven your kid brother for that !! How low can you get ?

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

Looks like the Texas gunman was a loser like you, Yale Guen Mar (posting under the phony name of Resty Wyse).

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Phoenix should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-07 14:42:22 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/AdKE8o-8ryg
They all can go to hell as far as I am concerned.
No one in my family gave a second thought to dead people.
No one in Ben's family gave a second thought to dead people.
Yale Guen Mar, as usual, you have it all wrong.

Your dead parents and your dead uncle and aunt are not your enemies.

The enemy is within you.

As Marcus Cicero had observed, “The enemy is within the gates; it is with our own luxury, our own folly, our own criminality that we have to contend.”
You are absolutely right.
When I was about 3 years old, I somehow caught my next-door neighbor's chick
that was in the process of changing her downs to feathers. In the process of
changing to feathers, the chick was the ugliest thing around. I took one
feather and pull on it, and it came off easily. At the end, the chick was
featherless.
"When I see you beat your son so badly, I am afraid to tell you
what your son did to my chick".
Yale Guen Mar, you are purposefully prevaricating by reversing the cause-and-consequence.

You pulled out the feathers first. It was then that you got punished.

But obviously you didn't get punished enough. That is why you soon graduated from tormenting chicken to tormenting pigs.

You haven't changed one bit.

Your perverted ways came through when you gave potty training to Valentina and Luca on skype or when you groped Judah.

You still need a lot of spanking to keep you on the straight and narrow. I only wish your mother Kim Hi Wong was around to beat the crap out of your shit-hole every time you misbehaved.

Uncle Ben tried to be nice to you. He gave you a job - as the janitor at Junction City Cafe in Junction City, KS. He wanted to send you to college at Kansas State University at Manhattan.

But you would rather cohort with the pigs in your Uncle's hog farm.

Uncle Ben was so fed up with you that he finally beat the crap out of you and sent you back to Arizona,

Yale Guen Mar, you should be thankful that Tony Chee Mar, Ben Shee Mar, Kim Hi Wong and Susan Suey Oy Wong were all ready to help you. But so vile was your heart that you spurned the help.

To this day you are sulking that you used to get punished and beaten up for your misbehavior. But just imagine what would have happened if if they hadn't punished you. You would have been the vilest of viles.

So, Yale Guen Mar, if you have any complaint against you parents, it should be that they didn't beat you enough.

Try to change yourself.

Look forward to November 5, 2017. Tony Chee Mar would be 103 that day. Go visit his grave at Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery. Do for Tony Chee Mar what you should have done long time ago.

And, for heaven's sake, don't shit on the grave. That would make you beyond any redemption whatsoever.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-08 09:48:07 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, accept responsibility for your character flaws. Badmouthing your siblings and cousins won't redeem your wasted life.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.china/fat$20resty%7Csort:date/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw/OXOLIMnUBgAJ
The Mar clan was a barrel of rotten apples, especially Ben's family.
Homer was a bully all his life.
His wife was overweight,
his first son never went to college,
his second and third sons are living in rural North Carolina.
Homer worked for army post exchange headquarter shipping merchandize to army PX stores.
That just shows you know shit.
Homer himself was overweight all his life.
His youngest brother works for IRS as a corporate auditor in San Jose.
He said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Homer was overweight all his life? Really?
Homer saw action in Vietnam and he retired as a colonel in the US Army.
If anyone was fat all his life it was Yale Guen Mar.
You are so jealous of Homer that you have now stooped to posting that Homer and Cynthia (Homer's beautiful wife) are overweight !!!

Here are photos of Yale Guen Mar who masqurades as Resty Wyse on the internet:

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Pray, tell us who is the overweight guy in these photos? Here's a hint to help you - it is neither Homer nor Cynthia.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/AXIVtYIbiXs

Was Homer a bully? Of course not. It is you who fought like dogs and cats even though you always got beaten up.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/K3SSHkHaMI8
Homer is a loser like you, Satish. He came to our house
and talked to Donald and my father, but always left before
I come back. He was afraid to face me.
I gave him a big write-up on the internet because he is my cousin afterall.
Yale Guen Mar, you were always extremely jealous of Homer Yale Mar. Even as a child you used to pick fights with him. Homer was three years older. Besides, he was fitter while you were a roly poly bumbling child. That is why you used to get beaten up every time and then you ran crying not just to mommy Kim Hi Wong but also to aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-09 06:53:22 UTC
American teen-agers and strict-parents are explosive combination. Ellen ran-away from home, and stayed at friend's house. After graduation from college, she worked for Play-Boy Club in Chicago. If anyone hated her parents, it was Ellen. Ellen and I were the only ones who didn't attend our mother's funneral.
But that's not what Ellen says. You were the only one who didn't attend your mother's funeral.

You were still sulking because she had punished you as a young boy in the hope that you will abandon your mischievous ways.

Ellen graduated from college whereas you had to buy a fake degree from a diploma mill. And even that didn't work. You ricocheted from one firing to another janitorial job at restaurants. And finally you gave up.
You have subsisted on welfare checks from Uncle Sam and now you supplement the welfare checks with 50 cents per approved post from Uncle Chang.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Ellen and her cousin Gini (uncle Ben's daughter Virginia) have pooled resources to document the Mar clan's history.
Ellen and I didn't even know Gini and never ever saw her. No one in my family ever met Ben's family after 1949, except ny the end of my father's life, he came to our house, and left before I came back.
But you still know all about the fat bellies of your cousins and even of Cynthia.

And you also know that cousin Homer would get out of your parents' home before you came in because he was afraid that you would punch him !!!

Ellen and Gini have been great friends for years. And they are now collaborating to document the history of the Mar clan.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Donald and Eugene appreciate the efforts of Ellen and Gini to honor the ancestors and so do Homer, Clarence and Larry.
Ellen, Donald, and Eugene never met or even know of Ben's family. And our family never knew or ever met Gini, Clarence or Larry.
That's not what Ellen, Donald and Eugene say.

Yale Guen Mar, you cannot wish away your siblings and your cousins just because you are jealous of them.
Near the end of her life, their mother wanted to see me. I said we lived in the same house in China, and she never ever talk to us, there is nothing to talk about today.
Aren't you making a virtue of necessity?

You were not there at the funeral of your parents, aunt and uncle because no one in the Mar clan wanted you there.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yale Guen Mar, you are the miserable outlier in the family who stays out of celebrations for the ancestors because of your grudges against Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.
No one believes in ancestor worshiping in our family. Let the dead be the dead and stop talking or thinking about it.
Yale Guen Mar, you missed yet another opportunity last Sunday (November 5). It was Tony Chee Mar's 102nd birth anniversary.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene got together at Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Homer, Gini, Clarence and Larry did the same at Little Bethel Cemetery in Duncanville, TX.

Yale Guen Mar as usual sat in his red sofa alone and sulked. He still bears grudges against his parents, siblings and even against his cousins that he claims he has never met !!
Post by s***@gmail.com
Is it any wonder that Dr. Eugene Yale Mar refuses to accept Yale Guen Mar as a friend on Facebook?
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.
Like I said. The Mar clan is a barrel of rotten apples.
The barrel had just one rotten apple - Yale Guen Mar who posts as Resty Wyse. They are one and the same. Yale Guen Mar was expelled from the barrel a long time ago. He did not attend the funerals of his parents, aunt and uncle because no one in the Mar clan wanted him anywhere near the funeral.
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com
2017-12-14 09:54:59 UTC
Inside America's 'dead' mall: Creepy photographs peek inside abandoned Kansas shopping center days before derelict structure is torn down
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4782084/Seph-Lawless-photographs-abandoned-Kansas-mall.html#ixzz4pgwkfYP9
Yale Guen Mar, did you know that when Dorothy said, "There's no place like home", she meant Kansas.

Dorothy follows Glinda's instructions and tapped her heels together three times and repeated, "There's no place like home". She woke up in bed at her home in Kansas, surrounded by her family, the farmhands, Professor Marvel and Toto. Though they dismissed her adventure as a dream, she insisted that it was all real, and that there is no place like her home in Kansas.
Olathe, Overland Park restaurants cited for roach infestations - roach infestation occurs after Satish worked there for a while!!!
So, Yale Guen Mar, at the fag end of your miserable life, don't you have anything better to do other than bad mouthing Kansas and the Mar clan (not necessarily in that order) ?

Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Kansas remember you from their days as your colleagues at the Gene-Gee restaurant. They are the ones who have spilled the beans on you, Yale Guen Mar. Now there is no escape for you from your shameful past.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you move to Augusta, KS to get reacquainted with these two who were fellow workers when you worked for Gene-gee Restaurant in California. Unfortunately for you, they remember you only too well. They remember how you got fired by George Gee for misappropriating restaurant supplies.

Yale Guen Mar, don't you ever curse Kansas.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-16 16:28:21 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, how come your "message-relaying" cousin didn't introduce you to cousin Larry who lives not too far from Merced, CA? Or to Clarence Yale Mar who is hi tech industry leader in Austin, TX. ?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been too trusting. Your "message-relaying" cousin is proably a two-way relayer. She has been relaying messages about you that have left your cousins in stitches.

A good one is when they came to know of your attempt to buy condoms at the Merced Community Food Market.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9N6ZkCEZ4o
Hummm!!! I wonder who has no friends!!!
Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), look no farther than yourself.

You have no friends, period.

You never had any.

You claim that your "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara feeds you with all sorts of derogatory stories about your cousins Homer, Virginia, Clarence and Lawrence.

Too bad that the real story is different.

She relays news about you to your cousins - news that amuses them to no end.

A recent story about your visit to the Merced Community Food Market had them in stitches. You went the store and asked for condoms that would fit your middle fingers. It didn't.

But amused as your cousins were, I can quite understand why you have been shopping for condoms that fit your middle fingers. But that's like locing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Yale Guen Mar, your middle fingers are badly infected with STDs from years of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes.

Your cousins shouldn't laugh at you, they should pity you.

The STDs in your middle fingers have started to metastasize in your brain. That accounts for your bizarre posts.

Yale Guen Mar, have your middle fingers amputated. If you are too scared about amputation, you should rush to Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for treatment with alternate medicine.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-25 18:00:01 UTC
Yale Gen Mar, tell us about your ill-fated marriage to the daughter of a military leader from North Korea.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
So, Yale Guen Mar, Would your wife be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?
Yale Guen Mar, your first wife was indeed North Korean

But you have been wife-less for a while - not even a sow wants to be in bed with you volutarily.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

Your first wife was a North Korean.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-11 05:45:10 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9EPH5sWeSw
komin spent most of his life oversea, only to return to Cambodia in his sixties in poor health. He complained of being sick a few times and had to go to Thailand to see a doctor.
Komin is indestructible.

Komin crossed the Bay Bridge in October of 1989 1 week before old Bay Bridge collapsed.

Komin missed the earthquake by 7 days earlier .

Yale Guen Mar, you should try to seek medical care from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia if you want to live to see the year of the pig, or even the year of the dog that is nearly upon us.

Yale Guen Mar, try your best to travel to Cambodia for alternate medical treatment under Dr. Long Dong's supervision. Your doctor, Dr. Long Dong, will put you up in a pig sty you'll definitely like.

He will treat you for your bipolar disorder.

He'll also give you a second opinion on your middle fingers ravaged by STD aggravated by years of finger-fucking pigs in their asshole.

I think you should leave instructions to have your body cremated. Burial (in land or in sea) would pollute the earth irretrievably.

Yale Guen Mar, your angry outbursts means more work for your caretaker, Meichi Thai. Your blood pressure shoots up making your hemorrhoid scarred anus bleed afresh. Meichi Thai is right now applying ointment to your bleeding shit-hole.

Yale Guen mar, please control your temper. Attend some anger management courses.

Yes, you can take them online - that way you don't have to carry your bed pan to the class room.

Meichi Thai is relieved. She told the Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue that Yale Guen Mar's bleeding in his anus has stopped. But Meichi Thai wants Yale Guen Mar to go to the doctor to see if the hemorrhoid scars in his shit-hole can be surgically removed.

Yale Guen Mar also needs to control his temper and blood pressure alike. He is already 75 (born February 1, 1938). There is only so much that his clogged arteries can take - years and years of food from the Cantonese restaurant (founded by his great grandfather in the 19th century to serve chow mein to railway workers in California) has taken its toll.

Yale Guen Mar should eat more vegetable and less crow and chicken feet.

He should practice Tai Chi even if he must lie on his bed pan 24/7. He should learn to do so by just moving his hands but not his stomach, butt and legs.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-21 05:31:53 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, let's talk about your immediate future.

April 4 is Quingming Festival. Go to Tucson, AZ. Visit your parents' graves on Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery.

Meet your siblings Donald, Ellen and Eugene who visit the place regularly.

And this year, Brenton (with his children Luca and Valentina) will be there too.

Join them in tending the place. Offer paper money and burn incenses.

Yale Guen Mar, you'll be lot happier after that.

Yes, I know that you are in the no-fly list of all airlines since that 2010 fiasco when you were off-loaded at Kansas and sent back by train to Merced, CA. But you don't need to fly to go to Tucson, AZ. You can drive.

What happened to the minivan that Yuhua Luo gave you to get rid of you? And to the $30,000 that she gave to help you start a new life?

Anyway, there is a direct train to Tucson, AZ from Merced, CA. The fare is less than $70.

https://www.goticket.io/train/tucson,az/merced,ca/

Buy a ticket to arrive in Tucson, Az to be in time at the East Palm Cemetery on March 28 (anniversary of Tony Chee Mar's death in 2001).

Stay back for the Quingming Festival and you will get to meet your siblings Donald, Ellen and Eugene at Lot 49 at the East Palm Cemetery. Brenton, Luca and Valentina will be there too. Silvia will be there as wellto honor the family patriarch Tony Chee Mar.

Tidy up the tombs. Offer flower, food and paper money. Bur incense sticks. Bond with your siblings.

You will be a new man after that - you will feel so much better.