Trump Thanks Putin For Kicking Out Diplomats: 'We're Going To Save A Lot Of Money' - Yeah!!! That's the way to look at it!!!
2017-08-11 15:02:17 UTC

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-thanks-putin-kicking-diplomats-213943105.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_08
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-08-12 00:19:00 UTC
Trump says Russia's kicking out US diplomats reduced the US payroll. Trump obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. The diplomats returned to the US, but I'm sure they're still employed by the US government.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2017-08-12 03:05:39 UTC
Yes, you're right. Some will probably retired.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 03:18:54 UTC
Yes, you're right. Some will probably retired.
Yale Guen Mar, at 79, it is time for you to think of your plans for what little time you have left on this earth.

Yale Guen Mar. You are 79. Unfortunately, your maturity belies your age.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/UqPjXT6A9Ys
Post by Resty Wyse
"...don't ever forget what you owe to your Chinese parents. "
I cussed them out for bringing me into this terrible world.
I cussed them out for being lousy parents.
I cussed them out for being ignorant parents.
I cussed them out for being typical Chinese parents.
I cussed them out for being uneducated parents.
I cussed them out for following Manchu cultured parents....
Yale Guen Mar, your cussing didn't make your parents small any more than it made you great.

Yale Guen Mar, always remember what you owe to your Chinese parents.

Yale Guen Mar, never blame your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, for all your woes. Act like a grown up. For heaven's sake, you'll be 79 in less than 3 weeks. Act your age. You should make an honest attempt to own up to your deep character flaws before you croak.

Yale Guen Mar, aren't you the black sheep in the family?. KIm Hi Wong always worried about you. That is why she spanked you all the time to keep you in the straight and narrow. No wonder your buttocks were sore all the time when you were growing up.

But Kim Hi Wong's efforts to redeem you never succeeded . She could drag a mule like you to the well, but she couldn't make you drink from the well.

Yale Guen Mar, you will be 79 on February 1. Do you remember how you muddied the San Francisco Bay in 1949 as soon as you got off the boat from Hong Kong?

Yale Guen Mar, try to make a new beginning. Try hard to get over your grudge against your "dad" Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you owe Tony Chee Mar everything. Recall that you met Tony Chee Mar for the first time as a 11 year old "Fresh of the Boat" in San Francisco - you had just arrived from Hong Kong in 1949 after the communists took over the country you were born in. Out of the kindness of his heart, Tony Chee Mar (a US citizen) declared that you were his son so that you could be in USA.

Recall what he told you when you arrived in San Francisco. Tony Chee Mar told you, "Yale, you are a turkey".

Tony Chee Mar then added, "This is Thanksgiving. We are going to have turkey."

Wonder-struck, you had said, "Dad, what is Thanksgiving, what is turkey?"

Tony Chee Mar did punish you often, but that was only because he had to and not because it gave him any pleasure. Yale Guen Mar, you were always a pain in the ass. But Tony Chee Mar hoped his (and Kim Hi Wong's) punishments will help you become a better person.

Unfortunately, that was not to be. You were simply incorrigible. You just couldn't stay out of mischief. This, together with the obsession you had developed as a child in rural China for finger-fucking pigs in their assholes, made it inevitable that you would never be more than the miserable self you are right now.
Post by Resty Wyse
I cussed them out for being lousy parents.
Your mommy, Kim Hi Wong, and your dad, Tony Chee Mar, were good parents and noble souls. Your accomplished siblings Donald Yale Mar, Ellen Heath and Eugene Yale Mar have never failed to acknowledge the contribution of their parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar to their own successes.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be an ingrate. Your plight is your own doing. Tony Chee Mar always did his best to bring you up the right way. It is the height of ingratitude to badmouth Tony Chee Mar for your own failings.
Post by Resty Wyse
I cussed them out for being ignorant parents.
The only think they were ignorant of was that they were fighting a losing cause in trying to get an incorrigible rascal like you to grow up into decent human being like their other children Donald, Ellen and Eugene. But one can drag a mule to the well, but it cannot be made to drink from the well unless it wants to.
Post by Resty Wyse
I cussed them out for being typical Chinese parents.
What's wrong with being typical Chinese parents?

Donald, Ellen and Eugene grew up to be accomplished, honest upright citizens
So did Homer, Gini, Lawrence, Homer and Clarence.

You are the only black sheep in the family.

There was nothing wrong in the way Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar brought up their kids. It wasn't their fault that they had a kid like you.
Post by Resty Wyse
I cussed them out for being uneducated parents.
Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. He let you work in his cafe. He taught you English and mathematics. He taught you the difference between a rational number and an irrational number.

If you failed to get an education, it was your fault, not theirs. Your siblings didn't fail them. Donald, Ellen and Eugene are as honest and upright as they are accomplished.
Post by Resty Wyse
I cussed them out for following Manchu cultured parents....
Better to have cultured parents than uncultured parents.

And anyway, you shouldn't grudge the fact that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

Nor should you grudge Tony Chee Mar for refusing to shave a straight line along your head.

Tony Chee Mar was a thoughtful father. He didn't want you to be ridiculed and heckled by your school mates in the new country.

That is why he chopped off your pigtail as soon as you got off the boat in San Francisco. And that is why he shaved off all your hair so that you could grow a normal crew cut and meld with your classmates.