We Have Lost the War in Afghanistan. We Should Get Out Now - "...bin Laden kept repeating: he attacked the United States because of the U.S. military presence in the Islamic holy land of Saudi Arabia and U.S. treatment of Muslim countries— U.S. meddl
2017-08-11 20:04:40 UTC
We Have Lost the War in Afghanistan. We Should Get Out Now - "...bin Laden kept repeating: he attacked the United States because of the U.S. military presence in the Islamic holy land of Saudi Arabia and U.S. treatment of Muslim countries— U.S. meddling in the Middle East."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lost-war-afghanistan-now-143347975.html
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-08-12 00:09:49 UTC
Osama was no angel. I'm glad he was dispatched to the bottom of the sea as lunch for the fishes. He didn't get to paradize with 72 virgins.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2017-08-12 03:13:44 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Osama was no angel. I'm glad he was dispatched to the bottom of the sea as lunch for the fishes. He didn't get to paradize with 72 virgins.
Wakalukong
But he made a name for himself throughout history!!!
bin Laden was a lot like many before him, Che Guevara, Mao Zedong, Lenin, Fidel Castro,... Some succeeded, others, not so much.
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 03:16:30 UTC
But he made a name for himself throughout history!!!
bin Laden was a lot like many before him, Che Guevara, Mao Zedong, Lenin, Fidel Castro,... Some succeeded, others, not so much.
Yale Guen Mar, you have become infamous in your neighborhood on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. Your Hmong neighbors, and even their dogs hate you.

Yale Guen Mar, are you seeking martyrdom in the hope of 72 virgins in paradise?
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-08-12 03:54:33 UTC
But history will be written by the victor. Osama lost.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2017-08-12 16:15:40 UTC
But there will be many more willing to come forward to take his place!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-12 17:49:16 UTC
But there will be many more willing to come forward to take his place!!!
Biggest loser of all is Yale Guen Mar of Merced, CA.

He has been a serial molester of pigs for decades.

Yale Guen Mar should be executed and his organs harvested to treat sick pigs who need organ transplant.