Stop projecting your view into my space. Your view is NOT my view. And of course, your fact is not my fact.
2014-10-27 05:13:35 UTC
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2014-10-27 06:15:57 UTC
Yale, this newsgroup is not your exclusive space. Why don't you stop farting into this space?

Wakalukong
rst9
2014-10-27 06:49:46 UTC
I say the same about you.
s***@gmail.com
2017-04-19 18:36:05 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Yale, this newsgroup is not your exclusive space. Why don't you stop farting into this space?
I say the same about you.
Yale Guen Mar, grocers in Merced, CA have been imploring you for a long time to stop farting inside their grocery shops.

Ms. Lee beat the shit out of you just 3 weeks ago. You enraged her by farting inside the Merced Community Food Market once too often. She assaulted you with an opo squash. You were beaten up so severely that you couldn't drag yourself to the computer to make posts on the newsgroup for the next 3 weeks !!

Be careful about Mr. Miao as well. If you fart or shit again inside Yue Cheng market, Mr. Mia might shove a bitter melon or a Chinese okra up your hemorrhoid-scarred asshole.

Yale Guen Mar may not be eating right.

The first hint that something was wrong came from Mr. Ravinder Singh's household.

Yale Guen Mar had been leaving stinking yellow stains from his leaky diaper on the sofa in the Singh household. To Mr. Singh's consternation, the yellow stains seem to be indelible.

Further indication of digestive issue with Yale Guen Mar's intestine has come from Mr. Lee's Merced Community Food Market on 15th Street.

The grocery store has been liberally sprinkled over the years by leaks from Yale Guen Mar's diaper. The floor in the grocery store used to be blue. But now it has turned yellowish green.

Yale Guen Mar, what have you been eating?

In many posts, Yale Guen Mar has asserted that it is the "power of the gun" that speaks the loudest.

Yale Guen Mar, you have repeatedly claimed that "power of the gun" speaks the loudest. But in practice, it is the power of your stealth farting that has felled all in your vicinity.

Yale Guen Mar, it will all depend on your power of stealth farting.

If you think you can get away with pointing fingers at others at the Hmong grocery store, you'll comntinue to point fingers at others.

But if your diaper is leaking solid, liquid and gas continuously, it won't take the Lees too much time to realize that you are the one responsible for the stink bomb.

Yale Guen Mar, isn't it a shame that you are single-handedly turning the Twilight Avenue neighborhood in Merced, CA into a dirty filthy place?

Yale Guen Mar, must you remain hygienically challenged? Can'y you ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you visit the household of Mr. Ravinder Singh, or the Lees' grocery store or the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors?

Ravinder Singh isn't laughing. Yale Guen Mar's diaper leaks - it leaves stinking stains on Ravinder's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar was really depressed after his futile letter to Quincy, MA begging for money. Yale Guen Mar now comes to Ravinder's house quite often to cry his heart out - but he sheds more than tears. Yale Guen Mar's diaper invariably leaks leaving yellow stains on Ravinder's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar, be more considerate. Ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you pay a visit to Ravinder's house.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be gross while shopping at the Hmong grocery store. Step outside to fart instead of stinking up the grocery store. You are driving away customers.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you ask your caregiver Meichi Thai to insert a cork inside your shit-hole before visiting your Hmong grocer? You have been farting inside the grocery store incessantly every time you go their shopping. The stink drives away other shoppers.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your Hmong grocer by indulging in gross farting inside the grocery store. Either step outside the store to fart or have Maichi Thai insert a cork in your anus before you go for your grocery shopping.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been a bad neighbor. Why have you been shitting on the taro patch of one of your Hmong neighbors? Not satisfied with molesting the Hmong-owned pigs, you have now take to fertilizing their taro patches !!
Post by rst9
New super-sized Earth may be close enough to detect signs of life. It's too far for humanity to get there in the forseeable future. Within the next 50 years, humanity can certainly get to Jupiter's moon, Europa, and/or Saturn’s moon Enceladus, both have Hydrothermal vents which may harbour life. Some of you may live long enough to see it.
Yale Guen Mar, your Hmong neighbors will like nothing better than to have you hurtling toward Europa. It would clean up the neighborhood.

But failing them, they are willing to finance your trip to your doctor Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for alternate medical treatment of issues with your physical and mental health.

Yes, there is a catch. Your Hmong neighbors will finance your medical trip to Cambodia only if you promise never to come back to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, will you survive a move to Europa (with or without your favorite pig) ?

Regardless, it will do the planet earth a lot of good to send you hurtling to Europa with a solid kick on your stupid asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/hV24UqCDSI4

On Friday, September 26, 2014 8:19:53 AM UTC+8, Resty Wyse wrote:
Europa is a Jupiter moon. It has solid ice surface,

but underneath, it has fresh water and most likely fish.

We can get there now. The problem is:

How to keep warm all the time?
----
Post by rst9
What's the basis to say "most likely fish"?
Wakalukong
On Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 8:57:35 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:

When you have large body of water, you have fish.
It may not be the fish you see on earth.
Living organism is/are there.

Amino acids are found in space rocks.
Today, many scientists believe we came from outer space.
If earth can harbor living organism, why not Europa?
Why not other planets that have water?

We have sent robots to Mars, and we have not found any living organism on Mars.
No water.

Us future space travelers are hanging to every bit of information coming
from our space program and astronomers like Geoff Marcy for every little
bit of information we get get.
Post by rst9
Great scientific mind. But if there are fish, there can be predators.
Wakalukong
On Friday, September 26, 2014 at 6:07:34 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:

Under water predators, possible, yes.

On the surface, it's all ice. Unlikely.
Post by rst9
Yale, your theory about a large body of water likely having fish is true for Earth.
Wakalukong
Yale, why stop at fish? Why not say there are whales and dinosaurs on Mars?
On Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:45:49 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
Whales, possibly, but dinosaurs? no, ice surface, remember?
no food to eat.

Whatever living organism alive on Europa gotta be water organism.
Seals cannot survive on Europa.
s***@gmail.com
2017-04-22 14:39:56 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Yale, this newsgroup is not your exclusive space. Why don't you stop farting into this space?
I say the same about you.
Yale Guen Mar, wasn't your first wife from North Korea? Would she be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
Post by rst9
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

Yale Guen Mar, you are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Your tombstone can only read:

Lies here the man with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
'This is my own, my native land!'
s***@gmail.com
2017-06-16 06:53:19 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/xiNVImHuO1M
When the present cruel punk dictator is assassinated.
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/kim-jong-nams-son-han-sol-arriving-kl
The more exposal he gets, the more likely he will be killed.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/yZx7K3JzOrM
Kim Jong Un has an amazing new haircut. We have many, many questions
Please don't mind Yale Guen Mar's totally irrelevant posts. He is under a lot of mental stress. Yale Guen Mar, during every change of his catheter, has been begging Meichi Thai for a Brazilian. And Meichi Thai has been refusing to do anything beyond changing his catheter and his soiled diapers. Yale Guen Mar has lost his mental stability.

It must be Yale Guen Mar's senility that is speaking for him in his posts. He attempts to reply to a post. But by the time he is ready to type in his reply, he can no longer remember what/who he is replying to.
That's when he ripostes with his standard nonsensical paragraph of inanities and profanities not just in the body of the post but, very often, even in the title of the thread!!

Yale Guen Mar is much like the old senile who is so far gone that by the time he takes off his pants in the bedroom, he has forgotten why he took them off. So he proceeds to pee and shit in his bed!!
Kim Jong Un has an amazing new haircut. We have many, many questions
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/kim-jong-un-has-an-amazing-new-haircut-we-have-many-many-questions/ar-BBhL6Xx?ocid=UP97DHP
Vox.com
Amanda Taub
2 hrs ago
North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un debuted a new haircut -- and a new ... eyebrowcut? -- at a politburo meeting on Wednesday. The style is a variation on Kim's signature shaved sides, but with the top now sculpted into a high, wedge-shaped pompadour that sits atop Kim's head like a hat, or perhaps a small, dormant woodland creature. The North Korean despot accessorized his new look with partially-shaven eyebrows that now stop just above his pupils.
1: What instructions did Kim Jong Un give his barber that resulted in this style?
2: Was it, "Hey, you know trapezoids?"
3: Or perhaps, "You know my main priority is to ensure that my ears do not feel crowded, let's work on a 'do that really lets the old face-handles breathe"?
4: Kim Jong Un famously adopted his shaved-sided, center-parted haircut as a way to signal connection with his grandfather and the country's founding leader, Kim Il Sung. Now the sides are still shaved, but the center part is GONE. What does it mean?
5: Could it be that the the new style conveys an intent to embrace the legacy of his father Kim Jong Il, who also often sported a uniform crest of hair unbroken by any parting?
6: Or is it intended to signify that North Korea, like Kim Jong Un's hair, is reaching new heights and cannot be stopped by gravity or any other natural force?
7: Does his haircut sail majestically ever-upwards, unlike the North Korean Unha rocket that failed spectacularly after launch in 2012, breaking up over the Sea of Japan?
8: Could Kim Jong Un's new haircut carry a warhead?
9: Could Kim Jong Un's new haircut target Seoul?
10: Will the haircut affect the possible resumption of the six-party talks on the future of North Korea's nuclear weapons program?
11: Given the haircut's obvious strength, would it be prudent to consider it a potential party to the talks in its own right?
12: Will the parties to the multilateral negotiations now be North Korea, South Korea, Japan, China, Russia, the United States, and Kim Jong Un's haircut?
13: Is Kim Jong Un's haircut willing to negotiate in good faith?
14: What are the haircut's demands?
15: Is the haircut committed to to North Korea's Juche communist ideology, or is it a pragmatist?
16: Would the haircut ever defect?
17: What if, hypothetically, the haircut were offered access to a tourmaline-coated ceramic straightening iron and residence in the western city of its choice?
18: How about some argan oil as a deal sweetener?
19: Doesn't the haircut realize that it's so much more than just an appendage to Kim Jong Un?
20: Why can't the haircut just believe in its own potential for once?
21: Doesn't the haircut want to be a star?
22: Hasn't the haircut ever heard the maxim "fall down seven times, stand up eight?"
23: What does the haircut mean, "of course you'd quote a Japanese proverb"?
24: Why would the haircut think that was meant to be a reference to Japanese occupation of the Korean peninsula?
25: Why is the haircut suddenly so angry?
26: Oh god what is the haircut doing?
27: Is anyone else seeing this?
28: Oh no is that --?
29: Help?
'This is my own, my native land!'
s***@gmail.com
2017-06-13 17:08:57 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Yale, this newsgroup is not your exclusive space. Why don't you stop farting into this space?
I say the same about you.
Yale Guen Mar, you had expressed an interest in cohabiting with fishes in Europa.

s***@gmail.com
2017-06-14 23:14:17 UTC
Carlton is at his happiest whenever he gets to meet his dad from Mainland China.

Carlton's dad came to Fremont just before Thanksgiving. Carlton arranged for a big Thanksgiving dinner at his house - Carlton, his dad, his wife, Yuhua Luo and even Cee from Merced were at the dinner table. The dinner was all the more enjoyable because they didn't have to worry about their dogs - Yale Guen Mar was taking care of Kimi, Subi and Secola in addition to Huli at his Twilight Avenue home in Merced.

Last week Carlton and his dad went to visit the wineries in Napa Valley. Carlton let his dad drive the Subaru MRX sti. It was a very enjoyable outing. Carlton's wife and Yuhua Luo accompanied them on the trip.

Yale Guen Mar's "step son" Carlton has threatened not only to spank Yale Guen Mar if he does not stay away from soc.culture.china, but also to give Yale Guen Mar a time out locked up inside his bedroom at the house on 3851 Twilight Avenue, Merced, CA.

Carlton recently bought a Subaru MRX STI with special color. He loves the car.

Carlton took his dad and Yuhua Luo for a spin on this car. He even took Kimi and Subi in the car.

But Carlton doesn't want Yale Guen Mar any where near his new car. And you can't blame him.

Some years back, Carlton had bought a BMW. When Carlton gave Yale Guen Mar a ride to Merced Community Food Market, Yale Guen Mar repaid Carlton's good deed by repeatedly farting inside the BMW. The car smelled so bad that even Huli refused to be within 10 feet of the car. Carlton had to take the the car for fumigation and cleaning before the BMW could be used again.

Carlton then bought an electric car - GM's Volt. Once again, out of the goodness of his heart, Carlton made the mistake of taking out Yale Guen Mar for a spin in his new car. Yale Guen Mar's diaper was already soiled and when he peed, the pee worked its way out into the cushion of the passenger's seat. And once again, Carlton had to take the Volt to a car wash for heavy duty cleaning.

Carlton then bought a Honda Civic Si. He didn't want Yale Guen Mar any where near the car. But Yale Guen Mar sulked and cried so much, that Carlton, against his better judgement, took out Yale Guen Mar for a ride. This time, Yale Guen Mar left a yellow stinking stain in the passenger's seat - his over-soiled diaper had leaked as usual.

Yale Guen Mar had thus gone through the first three of Carlton's car with devastating effect - these were all good cars that Carlton had treasured:

(1) BMW
(2) GM electric car Volt.
(3) Honda Civic Si

Recently Carlton bought a new car - this was his fourth car after his graduation from UC at Davis. Car number 4 is:

(4) Subaru MRX sti (special color).

Needless to say, Carlton is very excited about his new car. It was a great pleasure for Carlton to go on a pleasure ride with his dad from mainland China. Yuhua Luo was with them. And so were Kimi and Subi.

But Carlton is a wiser man now. He is not letting Yale Guen Mar any where near the new Subaru. Carlton has threatened Yale Guen Mar with a time-out on his red sofa at his Merced home if he comes within 10 feet of the new Subaru.

It is a wise precaution. No one can blame Carlton after what Yale Guen Mar did once he was inside the BMW, the Volt and the Honda Civic Si. Carlton is determined to protect the new Subaru from Yale Guen Mar.

s***@gmail.com
2017-06-17 07:20:32 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Yale, this newsgroup is not your exclusive space. Why don't you stop farting into this space?
I say the same about you.
Yale Guen Mar, stick to opining on your asshole - that's all you are good for.

Yale Guen Mar, it would have been wiser of you to have remained silent and leave us with doubt about your credentials. But the idiot that you are, you decided to do a "literature search" on control engineering and thereby removed all doubts in the minds of netizens about your lack of education.

I am not surprised that your "literature search" in control engineering has come up with some real gems that have absolutely nothing to do with control engineering like:

*********************************
B. Hackett, (2000). Beyond knowledge management: New ways to work and learn. New York: Conference Board, p. 24

A, Turker, Go¨ rgu¨ n I, Conlan O. The challenge of content creation to facilitate personalized e-learning experiences. Int. J E-Learning 2006;5(1):11-7
*********************************

Yale Guen Mar, you have no idea how to do a literature search. And you know even less of control engineering.

Yale Guen Mar claims not only to have studied electrical engineering but even to have worked on missiles. It is unbelievable that an electrical engineer working on missiles has absolutely no idea about control engineering. Yale Guen Mar must have blindly done his "literature search" with the keyword "control" and didn't even realize he was coming up with nonsense.

Yale Guen Mar, your degree in electrical engineering has to be a mail order degree. Otherwise you would have known better. How much did you pay for it?

And if you worked at a missiles facility, it would have to be as a janitor or a cafeteria worker. You have no clue about control engineering, it is impossible for you to have done any technical work (even as a technician) at a missile facility.
s***@gmail.com
2017-06-15 07:11:00 UTC
Stop projecting your view into my space.
Your view is NOT my view.
And of course, your fact is not my fact.
Yale Guen Mar, you were most insensitive and indecent when you stole Meichi Thai's photos and surreptitiously posted them on the internet together with your lewd comments.

Photos posted by Yale Guen Mar:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Yale Guen Mar's live-in-nurse Meichi Thai:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N00/

Here is the photo of Yale Guen Mar's spiritual counselor who belongs to the Falun Gong. Yale Guen Mar wears a locket with this spiritual counsellor's photo as a talisman:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N07/

Yale Guen Mar, you were insensitive, indecent and, most importantly, you broke the rules when you stole Meichi Thai's photos and surreptitiously posted them on the internet together with your lewd comments.

Meichi Thai is Yale Guen Mar's caregiver.

Meichi Thai is the one that changes Yale Guen Mar's catheter and diaper and shoves tons and tons of suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid scarred anus to make him poop.

Yale Guen Mar had posted Meichi Thai's photos on the internet together with lewd comments about her.

Now Meichi Thai is getting back at Yale Guen Mar. She is making public some intimate details about Yale Guen Mar through the internet.

It is now public that Yale Guen Mar is bald in his pubic area, Yale Guen Mar's mons pubis is all yellow, not salt and pepper.

It is also public how Meichi Thai has been shoving tons and tons of suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid carred anus to make him poop.

Yale Guen Mar, tell us about the incendiary experience you had during a surgery.

Remember how you had to be rushed to the hospital by your "dad" Tony Chee Mar after you had a close encounter with a pig?

You lost your testicles in that incident decades ago when the pig you were molesting rammed its snout aganist your scrotum. Your scrotum had been testicle-less ever since. And now you have lost your scrotum as well.

Yale Guen Mar (rst) indeed had an accident that cost him his pubic hair and his scrotum and could have very easily cost him his life:

****************

Merced Sun-Star
Reuters

May 1, 2016

Merced, CA: An elderly man, who went into Mercy Medical Center, Merced, CA for laser surgery to rid himself of painful hemorrhoids, lost more than he had bargained for. He needed to be treated for singed pubic hair and a badly burnt scrotum after one of his farts apparently sparked a fire near his anal region due to irradiation of the laser used during the surgery.

The incendiary accident happened on Friday, April 15 at the Mercy Medical Center when a doctor was using laser on the hemorrhoids of a Merced man, Yale Guen Mar, 78, according to the hospital spokesman.

Doctors believe the patient passed gas during the procedure that was unusually rich in hydrogen sulphide and methane.

The hydrogen sulphide created extreme stink inside the operating theater. But the dedicated surgery team had soldiered on through the stink. But then the methane in Mr. Yale Guen Mar's fart turned incendiary when irradiated with the laser. The resulting fire singed most of the patient’s pubic hair and badly burnt his scrotum.

According to a report about the incident, no flammable materials were in the operation room during the surgery and that all equipment were functioning normally.

According to the report:

When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space in the vicinity of his asshole, it ignited with the irradiation of the laser. The burning spread to the patient's pubic hair and badly burnt his scrotum.

The surgery team heroically dealt with the unexpected emergency but the patient lost not only his pubic hair but, to add insult to the injury, his scrotum had to be amputated because it was burnt beyond redemption,

The team leader of the surgical team, Dr. Chi-Chung Miao, explained that the unusually high level of methane in the fart released by Mr. Yale Guen Mar during the surgery was the primary cause of the freak accident.

But there is a silver lining to this dark story. The surgery was not a complete failure. Dr. Miao stated that while Mr. Yale Guen Mar, 78, did lose his pubic hair and his scrotum, he also got rid of some of his painful hemorrhoids.

**************
s***@gmail.com
2017-06-15 18:23:00 UTC
Stop projecting your view into my space.
Your view is NOT my view.
And of course, your fact is not my fact.
Yale Guen Mar, you can't bounce back from this that easily. Turn to Col. Homer Yale Mar in Duncanville, TX as your last resort.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/GWtYn0peLrc
Post by Resty Wyse
I had a similar experience. After I moved back to California from
the East Coast, I had rashes around the middle of my body where the
pants and shirt come together. I went to one doctor, and he said "I
don't know what it is, but it's not contagious". He prescribed a
cream for me to apply. As long as I used the cream, the rash goes
away. A few days after I stopped using the cream, the rash came
back. This went on for about two years until I changed jobs and moved
to Santa Clara. When the rash re-appeared, I went to a different
Kaiser Hospital, and saw a tall young red-hair doctor who may have
finished his med school not too long ago, He took one look at the
rash, he said; "Does your wife use the softener 'Bounce' after
washing the clothes"? I said "yes". He said "Tell her to stop using
it. That softener Bounce is very strong chemically. I have seen this
many times".
She stopped using Bounce, and the rash disappeared completely.
Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/hJ1hUL6Oz_k
Post by Resty Wyse
Dr. Long Dong is playing his games again.
Anita Hill exposed you as an immoral and sexual predator preying on your subordinates. You should have your long dong cut off. That procedure is called castration.
Yale Guen Mar, you sound very despondent at the prospect of losing your STD ravaged middle fingers to surgery.

As you sow, so must you reap. After finger-fucking sows and male pigs alike, your middle fingers are STD ravaged beyond redemption.

As you prepare yourself to the amputation of your middle fingers, you might start practicing safe sex by using condoms on your fingers as you finger-fuck pigs. It is another matter that it would be like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted. But may be Yale Guen Mar will be yet able to save his fingers, other than his middle fingers, if he starts using condoms.

If Yale Guen Mar wants to save his middle fingers as well, he should visit Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for treatment under alternate medicine.

Yale Guen Mar, Cambodia should be a good bargain for your Medi Tour.

I advise that you try to raise funds to go to Cambodia for a second opinion on the treatment of your STD ravaged middle fingers and also for treatment of your bipolar disorder.

Rolida Lee has already take the initiative to raise money for your treatment from all your Hmong neighbors. But to avail yourself of that fund, you will have to give an undertaking that you'll not come back to Merced, CA after your treatment, or even to USA for that matter. Your Hmong neighbors are very patriotic. They don't want a mercenary like you to live in USA and live on welfare checks from Uncle Sam.

If you find it difficult to accept the conditions of your Hmong neighbors for funding your Cambodian Medi Tour, you should swallow your pride to beg funds from cousin Homer Yale Mar. Cousin Homer is a very kind man who will help even his worst enemy. Col. Homer Yale Mar is unlikely to mind if you come back to Merced, CA after your medical treatment.