Yale Guen Mar, stop lying about your cousins Homer, Virginia, Clarence and Lawrence. You lie even about your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene. The lies do you no good. No one trusts you - not your relatives nor your Hmong neighbors.
2017-12-17 16:26:04 UTC
Olathe, Overland Park restaurants cited for roach infestations - roach infestation occurs after Satish worked there for a while!!!
So, Yale Guen Mar, at the fag end of your miserable life, don't you have anything better to do other than bad mouthing Kansas and the Mar clan (not necessarily in that order) ?

Yale Guen Mar, stop lying about your cousins Homer, Virginia, Clarence and Lawrence. The lies do you no good. No one trusts you - not your relatives nor your Hmong neighbors.

Here are some of your your lies about cousin Homer.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.china/fat$20resty%7Csort:date/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw/OXOLIMnUBgAJ
The Mar clan was a barrel of rotten apples, especially Ben's family.
Homer was a bully all his life.
His wife was overweight,
his first son never went to college,
his second and third sons are living in rural North Carolina.
Homer worked for army post exchange headquarter shipping merchandize to army PX stores.
That just shows you know shit.
Homer himself was overweight all his life.
His youngest brother works for IRS as a corporate auditor in San Jose.
He said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Homer was overweight all his life? Really?
Homer saw action in Vietnam and he retired as a colonel in the US Army.
If anyone was fat all his life it was Yale Guen Mar.
You are so jealous of Homer that you have now stooped to posting that Homer and Cynthia (Homer's beautiful wife) are overweight !!!

Here are photos of Yale Guen Mar who masqurades as Resty Wyse on the internet:

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Pray, tell us who is the overweight guy in these photos? Here's a hint to help you - it is neither Homer nor Cynthia.

Was Homer a bully? Of course not. It is you who fought like dogs and cats even though you always got beaten up.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/K3SSHkHaMI8
Homer is a loser like you, Satish. He came to our house
and talked to Donald and my father, but always left before
I come back. He was afraid to face me.
I gave him a big write-up on the internet because he is my cousin afterall.
Yale Guen Mar, you were always extremely jealous of Homer Yale Mar. Even as a child you used to pick fights with him. Homer was three years older. Besides, he was fitter while you were a roly poly bumbling child. That is why you used to get beaten up every time and then you ran crying not just to mommy Kim Hi Wong but also to aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong.

=========

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/6aCRV4RjuNs
Homer said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Clarence has nothing to show off except his fat belly!!!
So, Clarence like Homer is fat too?!!

If anyone is fat in the Mar clan, it is you, Yale Guen Mar. That is why you felt bullied not just by Homer but by all your siblings and cousins. They used to all laugh at you.

Aren't you the one with a fat belly? Haven't you always been the laughing stock in the neighborhood because of your fat belly?

And Clarence Yale Mar is a failure because he is the Vice Chairman at an international hi tech company in Austin, TX?

Yale Guen Mar, you are so jealous that you must pooh pooh Clarence's status as respected leader in a hi tech industry by posting that he has nothing to show off except his fat belly. How low can you get?

Yale Guen Mar, get over your jealousy.

If you don't want to respect Clarence for his achievements and status in the industry, that is your problem, not his.

Yale Guen Mar, given your record, you wouldn't have been hired even as a janitor at Dell. And you are now saying that Clarence is a failure because he is a Vice Chairman at Dell?

Frustrations have taken such a heavy toll on you, Yale Guen Mar, that you don't even realize that you are reaffirming your status as a buffoon (and a jealous buffoon at that) by calling that Clarence a failure.

=========

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw
Homer's youngest brother works for IRS as a corporate auditor in San Jose.
And you think that makes Lawrence Yale Mar inferior to you in some way? Does he have a fat belly like you?

Get a life, Yale Guen Mar. You can blame no one but yourself for your life of wasted opportunities and failures.

Yale Guen Mar, it would be prudent of you to seek Larry's advice to your own predicament from unreported foreign income (the 50 cents per approved post from PRC).

Yes, the total amount of this income is small. But you may have violated laws by failing to report it to the IRS.

Cousin Larry is very well versed in Tax laws. Try to get his response to your situation. Find out if there is a way for you to come clean with the IRS. Otherwise you risk spending your golden years in a penitentiary and a death on its shower floor as you get sodomized by fellow inmates.

Is it any wonder that not to speak of your cousins, even your siblings don't think much of you.

=========

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8Fv-iHWD78k
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Yale Guen Mar, must you so uncaring and cruel to your kid brother Dr. Eugene Yale Mar? Must you be so vindictive? Eugene was only trying to protect you against yourself.

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.

And, yes, he refuses to have you as his friend on Facebook because he is wary of your intentions. You have done nothing to show that you have the welfare of your kid brother Eugene in your heart.

If Dr. Eugene Yale Mar joined his older siblings Ellen and Donald to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs, it is to protect you from yourself.

But you still haven't forgiven your kid brother for that !! How low can you get ?

=========

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8Fv-iHWD78k
American teen-agers and strict-parents are explosive combination. Ellen ran-away from home, and stayed at friend's house. After graduation from college, she worked for Play-Boy Club in Chicago. If anyone hated her parents, it was Ellen. Ellen and I were the only ones who didn't attend our mother's funneral.
But that's not what Ellen says. You were the only one who didn't attend your mother's funeral.

You were still sulking because she had punished you as a young boy in the hope that you will abandon your mischievous ways.

Ellen graduated from college whereas you had to buy a fake degree from a diploma mill. And even that didn't work. You ricocheted from one firing to another janitorial job at restaurants. And finally you gave up.
You have subsisted on welfare checks from Uncle Sam and now you supplement the welfare checks with 50 cents per approved post from Uncle Chang.
Ellen and her cousin Gini (uncle Ben's daughter Virginia) have pooled resources to document the Mar clan's history.
Ellen and I didn't even know Gini and never ever saw her. No one in my family ever met Ben's family after 1949, except ny the end of my father's life, he came to our house, and left before I came back.
But you still know all about the fat bellies of your cousins and even of Cynthia.

And you also know that cousin Homer would get out of your parents' home before you came in because he was afraid that you would punch him !!!

Ellen and Gini have been great friends for years. And they are now collaborating to document the history of the Mar clan.
Donald and Eugene appreciate the efforts of Ellen and Gini to honor the ancestors and so do Homer, Clarence and Larry.
Ellen, Donald, and Eugene never met or even know of Ben's family. And our family never knew or ever met Gini, Clarence or Larry.
That's not what Ellen, Donald and Eugene say.

Yale Guen Mar, you cannot wish away your siblings and your cousins just because you are jealous of them.
Near the end of her life, their mother wanted to see me. I said we lived in the same house in China, and she never ever talk to us, there is nothing to talk about today.
Aren't you making a virtue of necessity?

You were not there at the funeral of your parents, aunt and uncle because no one in the Mar clan wanted you there.

=========
No one believes in ancestor worshiping in our family. Let the dead be the dead and stop talking or thinking about it.
Yale Guen Mar, you missed yet another opportunity last Sunday (November 5). It was Tony Chee Mar's 102nd birth anniversary.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene got together at Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Homer, Gini, Clarence and Larry did the same at Little Bethel Cemetery in Duncanville, TX.

Yale Guen Mar as usual sat in his red sofa alone and sulked. He still bears grudges against his parents, siblings and even against his cousins that he claims he has never met !!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/L5x78apz6iw
"...during the Chinese Ching Dynasty."
Don't ever call the Qing Dynasty "Chinese". From 1644 - 1911, there was no China. What was known as "China" became Manchuria. And the "Chinese" were forced to become Manchus by the first imperial order issued to "lose your hair or lose your head", therefore the shaved forehead and queue, a Manchu culture and the Manchu style clothing. Even today, a hundred and seven years after the fall of the Qing Dynasty, every new year, Chinese calendar still shows children wearing Manchu style clothing and hairstyle. You still have not lost your Manchu stigma.
Yale Guen Mar, it seems you are still sore that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

You shouldn't bear grudge against Tony Chee Mar for refusing to shave a straight line along your head either.

Tony Chee Mar wanted to be a thoughtful father for an 11-year old boy he was seeing for the first time in his life. Tony had declared himself to be your father so that you could find refuge in USA after the imposition of CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, your "father" didn't want you to be ridiculed and heckled by your school mates in the new country.

That is why he chopped off your pigtail as soon as you got off the boat in San Francisco. And that is why he shaved off all your hair so that you could grow a normal crew cut and meld with your classmates.

But don't be an ingrate. Tony Chee Mar did his best to bring you up properly. You owe him immense debt.

* Tony Chee Mar got you into USA when The Communists took over mainland China.

* Tony Chee Mar taught you English and Math. He told you all about rational numbers and irrational numbers.

* Tony Chee Mar gave you a job at his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar let you retain your room in his house on 914 10th Street in Phoenix long after you were past your teens.

The least you can do is to visit Tony Chee Mar's grave now and then. Do so on November 5 (birthday), March 28 (day of death) and, of course, at Quingming festival and the Hungry Ghost festival. You will be a happier man if you do so.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-18 19:22:09 UTC
Olathe, Overland Park restaurants cited for roach infestations - roach infestation occurs after Satish worked there for a while!!!
So, Yale Guen Mar, at the fag end of your miserable life, don't you have anything better to do other than bad mouthing Kansas and the Mar clan (not necessarily in that order) ?

Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Kansas remember you from their days as your colleagues at the Gene-Gee restaurant. They are the ones who have spilled the beans on you, Yale Guen Mar. Now there is no escape for you from your shameful past.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you move to Augusta, KS to get reacquainted with these two who were fellow workers when you worked for Gene-gee Restaurant in California. Unfortunately for you, they remember you only too well. They remember how you got fired by George Gee for misappropriating restaurant supplies.

Yale Guen Mar, don't you ever curse Kansas.

Yale Guen Mar has been blacklisted by airlines for the fiasco in 2010.

Yale Guen Mar, even if Silivia were to relent, you still won't be able to fly to Boston. You burnt your bridges in 2010. You should have used better diapers during your aborted flight.
I was in my early twenties when I met those people.
They were in their forties and fifties at least at that time.
George Gee had a daughter my age, and he died suddenly in the late 1960s.
Gene Gin must be a hundred years old by now, if he's still alive.
Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Kansas remember you

from your days as a colleague at the Gene-Gee restaurant.

They are the ones who have spilled the beans on you, Yale Guen Mar.
George Gee could never have wanted a thief like you
for his son-in-law. In fact, he fired you from your
job for pilfering restaurant supplies.
Sorry to say, Satish. You are full of baloney.
You can't even lie properly on this.
Yale Guen Mar, you are no different than a drunkard who sees another drunkard in everyone else.

You have always found it difficult to tell the truth and now you must blame the everyone else to be liars.

Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Augusta, KS remember you as a fellow worker at the Gene-Gee restaurant in California. Why don't you come to Kansas to confront them if you think they are spreading lies against you?

They remember that Yale Guen Mar was completely devoid of work ethics and honesty. Yale Guen Mar's pay got docked often enough till he finally got fired by George Gee when Yale Guen Mar got caught pilfering supplies to the restaurant.

When George Gee died, Yale Guen Mar once again tried to get a job with the Gene-gee restaurant. But Gene had seen enough of Yale Guen Mar and told Yale Guen Mar to get lost. Yale Guen Mar was told never to set foot inside the restaurant even as a customer.
Satish Kumar Madhavan is a born liar. The only thing you can do is lie.
George Gee tried to get me to go and marry his daughter.
Besides, he died in Glendale when I was working at Pacific Missile Range.
His friend, Gene, supported both both his family and George Gee's family
after he died suddenly.
Yale Guen Mar, your values are so warped that you don't know the difference between a truth and a lie.

Everyone knew about your obsession with finger-fucking pigs in their asshole. Why on earth would George Gee want a husband like you for his daughter?

You had a very bad service record. Everyone knew of your lack of morals and work ethics. You finally got fired when you got caught pilfering restaurant supplies.

After George Gee died, you tried to get back your old job at the restaurant. But Gene would have none of that. He forbade you to step foot in the restaurant even as a customer.

Stop lying, Yale Guen Mar. Not even a sow wants to get into bed with you. That is why you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole since you were a boy in mainland China. Today you are a menace to the pigs in all the Hmong-owned piggeries in Merced, CA like Loin Eye and Mai Keri Her.

Yale Guen Mar, you can lie all you want but two of your ex colleagues in the Gene-gee restaurant has already spilled the beans about your infamy. They live in Augustus, KS. Feel free to visit Kansas to get reacquainted with them.

Yale Guen Mar, you were not seeing another girl, you were looking for pigs' asshole in nearby piggeries to finger-fuck them.

George Gee detested you, especially after he found out that you were pilfering supplies from his restaurant. That's why you got fired.

And even after George Gee's death, Gene wouldn't take you back as a restaurant worker - instead Gene forbade you to set foot in the restaurant even as a customer.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-23 08:52:11 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/39JidYwY_Ss
Do you have any children, bmoore?
I have proven my success in raising children.
How about you?
Show me your proof!!!
Yale Guen Mar, you had faked a father in USA to get your fake citizenship papers. But you remain an illegal alien even after 65 years in the USA.

And your alleged son in Boston is just as much a fake son as your alleged father was a fake father. You lost your testicles many many decades ago during a close encounter with a pig when the pig you were molesting retaliated by ramming your scrotum with its snout.

Moreover, you have been a lifelong patient of ED and never had the ability to get an erection. That is the reason you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole all your life.

How on earth can you have a son of your own?

Go and get a DNA test done if you are still delusional.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-24 17:03:30 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/FD28a73jaZw

Yale Guen Mar, how come your "message-relaying" cousin didn't introduce you to cousin Larry who lives not too far from Merced, CA? Or to Clarence Yale Mar who is hi tech industry leader in Austin, TX. ?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been too trusting. Your "message-relaying" cousin is proably a two-way relayer. She has been relaying messages about you that have left your cousins in stitches.

A good one is when they came to know of your attempt to buy condoms at the Merced Community Food Market.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9N6ZkCEZ4o
Hummm!!! I wonder who has no friends!!!
Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), look no farther than yourself.

You have no friends, period.

You never had any.

You claim that your "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara feeds you with all sorts of derogatory stories about your cousins Homer, Virginia, Clarence and Lawrence.

Too bad that the real story is different.

She relays news about you to your cousins - news that amuses them to no end.

A recent story about your visit to the Merced Community Food Market had them in stitches. You went the store and asked for condoms that would fit your middle fingers. It didn't.

But amused as your cousins were, I can quite understand why you have been shopping for condoms that fit your middle fingers. But that's like locing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Yale Guen Mar, your middle fingers are badly infected with STDs from years of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/FD28a73jaZw

Yale Guen Mar,your cousins Homer, Virginia, Clarence and Larry shouldn't be laughing at you, they should pity you.

The STDs in your middle fingers have started to metastasize in your brain. That accounts for your bizarre posts.

Yale Guen Mar, have your middle fingers amputated. If you are too scared about amputation, you should rush to Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for treatment with alternate medicine.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-26 03:45:21 UTC
Yale Gen Mar, tell us about your ill-fated marriage to the daughter of a military leader from North Korea.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
So, Yale Guen Mar, Would your wife be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?
Yale Guen Mar, your first wife was indeed North Korean

But you have been wife-less for a while - not even a sow wants to be in bed with you volutarily.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

Your first wife was a North Korean.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-28 13:40:21 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/qJNqTo11poA
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yale Gen Mar, tell us about your ill-fated marriage to the daughter of a military leader from North Korea.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lS4VxS6RDt4
Post by s***@gmail.com
Sorry, Satish, the only cafe I've ever worked at was my father's cafe where I peeled the potatoes, clean the lettuce, moped the floor, washed the dishes, typed the checks to pay the bills, balanced the book,... I stopped doing that after I went to college. I had a very successful engineering career all through my life until my retirement.
Yale Guen Mar, you everything to your dad Tony Chee Mar.

He signed papers in 1949 (when you were 11) declaring that you are his son so that you could get refuge in USA after escaping from China under CCP dictatorship.

Tony Chee Mar taight you English and math. He taught you rational numbers and irrational numbers.

He gave you a job at his cafe.

Most of all he gave you a room in his house on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ.

But you are an ingrate. You have been damning the Mar clan in general and Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in particular.

You have been speaking ill of even your venerated cousin Col. Homer Yale Mar.

Post by s***@gmail.com
The Mar clan was a barrel of rotten apples, especially Ben's family.
Yale Guen Mar, that's pathetic. Just because you have turned out to be a failed human being is no reason to damn the entire Mar clan whose members have distinguished themselves in may fields. It would have been the honest thing for you to do to admit that you are the black sheep of the Mar clan.

Uncle Ben was a very generous man. That is why he gave you a chance when he employed you in your teens as a janitor in his Junction City Cafe. He had plans to send you to college at Kansas State University in Manhattan, KS.

But you were totally unworthy of his generosity. And once Uncle Ben realized that you were incorrigible, he fired you, beat the crap out of you and sent you back to Arizona where you proceeded to continued to make a career out of firings.

How many times were you fired from your job, Yale Guen Mar, before you resigned to your fate of living off Uncle Sam's welfare checks? And now your "success" consists of supplementing your welfare checks from Uncle Sam with 50 cents per approved post from Uncle Chang - truly a wasted life.

Here is a partial list of employers who had to fire you for your lack of honsty and work ethics:

Yale Guen Mar, won't it be far more fruitful for you to analyze why you get fired from your menial jobs consistently and repeatedly?

Yale Guen Mar, you most certainly didn't get fired from all your menial jobs because you were a star performer.

* Junction City Cafe of Kansas fired you.
* Double Happiness Restaurant of Arizona fired you.
* Peacock Restaurant of Arizona fired you.
* Mesa Rice Bowl of Arizona fired you
* The US Army gave you a dishonorable discharge.
* Dynalectron's cafeteria in California fired you.
* Gene-Gee Restaurant of California fired you.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Homer was a bully all his life.
Really? You are accusing cousin Homer of being a bully?!!

Yale Guen Mar, you always had a love-hate relationship with cousin Homer. You used to needlessly pick fights with Homer. You fought like cats and dogs.

Cousin Homer was 3 years older. So, it isn't surprising that you always came out crying after the thrashing you received at Homer's hand. You used to run crying not just your mama, Kim Hi Wong, but even to your aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong.

That didn't make Homer a bully. It made you a crybaby and a spoiled brat.

Homer is indeed an accomplished person. He served in Vietnam and went on to retire as a colonel in the US Army.

You, Yale Guen Mar, on the other hand got a dishonorable discharge as a private. If you were not slapped with a loss of rank, it was only because you were already at the lowest rung in the army.
Post by s***@gmail.com
His wife was overweight,
Cynthia is overweight? You are jealous even of Homer's beautiful wife Cynthia.

No surprise there. Not even a sow would sleep with you. You have spent your life finger-fucking pigs in their assholes. You have infected countless pigs with STDs but now you reap as you sowed. Your middle fingers are so badly infected with STDs that your Merced doctors have advised on their amputation.
Post by s***@gmail.com
his first son never went to college,
his second and third sons are living in rural North Carolina.
And now you are finding fault with Homer's sons?

Homer has led an exemplary life.

Uncle Ben Shee Mar and aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong were proud of their son, Homer.

You, Yale Guen Mar, on the other hand were always a deep disappointment to your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got spanked by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Homer worked for army post exchange headquarter shipping merchandize to army PX stores.
That just shows you know shit.
Shit is that shit does. And you, Yale Guen Mar, have spent a lifetime shitting in and without diapers,

Yale Guen Mar, come down to earth. You have very many pressing issues, especially with your hemorrhoid-scarred asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, your sphincter muscles have been gone for good. What are your plans? While away in diapers twirling your thumbs? Or are you going to be proactively looking for a cure?

Meichi Thai has kept the Hmong neighbors apprised of Yale Guen Mar's travails following the surgery to extricate the opo squash that had got lodged inside Yale Guen Mar's asshole when an enraged Ms. Lee of the Merced Community Food Market assaulted Yale Guen Mar for farting inside the grocery store.

But it looks like Yale Guen Mar's sphincter muscle is now beyond redemption. Yale Guen Mar wants a sphincter muscle transplant to regain control over his asshole. Doctors are looking for possible donors in Merced's piggeries.

In the meantime, as a temporary fix, the doctors have suggested use of corks in Yale Guen Mar's asshole to stem continuous outflow of stool. Resty's caregiver, Meichi Thai, has been inserting corks into Yale Guen Mar's asshole to stem the flow.

Meichi Thai, apprising the Hmong neighbors on Twlight Avenue, lamented that it was indeed a very messy situation inside 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. She dreads every time she has to uncork Yale Guen Mar's asshole to release the shit inside him.

Yale Guen Mar, you have far more immediate and far more graver issues to attend to to be wasting your time thinking ill of others.

The latest calamity to befall you is your loss of use of your sphincter muscle following the assault on you by Ms. Lee with an opo squash inside the Merced Community Food Market.

Yes, doctors may try to transplant a sphincter muscle of a pig on to your asshole to give you a modicum of control over your ability to shit normally. But you'll be better off accepting the generous offer of your Hmong neighbors. They want you you to travel ASAP to your physician, Dr. Dong, in Cambodia for alternate medical treatment of your ailment. Your Hmong neighbors have voted to finance your trip to Cambodia provided you agree never to come back to Merced or even to USA.

So, Yale Guen Mar, take advantage of the generous offer by your Hmong neighbors and move to Cambodia for good. That would also take care of your other problem - the court ordered restraining order on you never to be within 200 yards of Yue Chen Market of the Miaos.

Yale Guen Mar, I think it is as apt as it is momentous that Mr. Miao of Yue Cheng Market has obtained restraining order against you. Don't be within 200 yards of Yue Cheng Market unless you want to spend the rest of your life inside a psychiatric ward to keep your mental illness under control.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-29 14:21:35 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ug6eKtEdCFM
My stepson's real father came from China to visit him for the next two months yesterday (Saturday). Within a few hours, he said he cannot stand his father.
He said his father is dirty, clothing dirty, constantly smoking (no one in my house smoke), constantly talking,...
Yale Guen Mar, Carlton is not your stepson, he is Yuhua Luo's stepson.
It is very undignified and petty of you to badmouth Carlton's father who is much more of a man than you will ever be.
Yale Guen Mar, you should follow Carlton's advice. Make an appointment with that professor of animal psychology at UC, Davis. See if his therapy will relieve your angst.
Yale Guen Mar, is this your really your step son? Aren't you just taking liberties by referring to Yuhua Luo's step son as your own? Isn't it extremely indecent of you to be badmouthing the real father of your "stepson" ?

I recall you were thrown out of the UC at Davis campus by this step son of Yuhua Luo.

Yale Guen Mar's ex domestic partner had a step son at UC, Davis in the veterinary department and knew a professor of animal psychology in the department. Yale Guen Mar went to visit this step son of an ex domestic partner to borrow money.

The kid tried to help Yale Guen Mar by arranging a meeting with the professor of animal psychology to discuss Yale Guen Mar's psychological problems. But Yale Guen Mar just wanted to borrow money from the kid and refused the help. This enraged the step son of his ex domestic partner and Yale Guen Mar got kicked out of the UC, Davis campus and forbidden to ever again trying to meet the kid for money or for anything else.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T9hWaGXQzeU
I tutored my stepson in English, Mathematics, Physics,... when he
first came to the states 6 years ago. Now he's in UC-Davis with a
straight A record. I have a proven record as a teacher. Do you?
Whom are you kidding, Yale Guen Mar? You couldn't even get admission into a legitamate college.

Furthermore, Carlton has never thought much of you. He still doesn't.
Tibetan Monkey, please join my son's walk against cancer.
He's a medical doctor caring for children with cancer,
his specialty. He's also doing research on leukemia.
Yale Guen Mar, are you going to join the march? Or are you intent on spending time irritating the Lees of Merced Community Food Market and Mr. Miao of Yue Cheng Market with your sneak stink bombs?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/xmgdPACxfCY

I can quite see why a son would be embarrassed by such thoughtless posts by his imbecile dad.

Yale Guen Mar, unless you learn your lesson, it won't be the last time that you get spanked by your son and given a time out to boot.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/zDzBiQIRj2k
Satish Kumar Madhavan is a born liar. The only thing you can do is lie.
George Gee tried to get me to go and marry his daughter.
Besides, he died in Glendale when I was working at Pacific Missile Range.
His friend, Gene, supported both both his family and George Gee's family
after he died suddenly.
Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Augusta, KS remember you as a fellow worker at the Gene-Gee restaurant near China Lake, CA.

s***@gmail.com
2018-01-04 15:47:24 UTC
I worked all over the Pacific Ocean on American-control islands. All these islands only have a few American men, military or government contractors, living there. It's a waste of money to keep them during peace-time. It's only vital during war-time.
It is a real pity that you got to do in the islands what you have been doing in the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors ion Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, what about the skirmishes you have had with the Lees of Merced Community Food Market and with Mr. Miao of Yue Cheng Market?

Have you learnt your lesson?

Or do you still harbor the wish to torment them with your stinky deeds inside Merced Community Food Market and Yue Cheng Market?

Remember how an enraged Ms. Lee had sodomized you with an opo squash after your latest trnsgression at the Merced Community Food Market?

And Mr. Miao is hopping mad. He might sodomize you with a bitter melon. And that will surely leave a better taste inside your asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2BGcDkH2N2g
NO
CHINA the new SUPER-MONEY
Money is power!!!!
In most posts, Yale Guen Mar has said that it is the "power of the gun" that speaks the loudest.

Yale Guen Mar, you have repeatedly claimed that "power of the gun" speaks the loudest. But in practice, it is the power of your stealth farting that has felled all in your vicinity.

Yale Guen Mar, it will all depend on your power of stealth farting.

If you think you can get away with pointing fingers at others at the Hmong grocery store, you'll comntinue to point fingers at others.

But if your diaper is leaking solid, liquid and gas continuously, it won't take the Lees too much time to realize that you are the one responsible for the stink bomb.

Yale Guen Mar, isn't it a shame that you are single-handedly turning the Twilight Avenue neighborhood in Merced, CA into a dirty filthy place?

Yale Guen Mar, must you remain hygienically challenged? Can'y you ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you visit the household of Mr. Ravinder Singh, or the Lees' grocery store or the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors?

Ravinder Singh isn't laughing. Yale Guen Mar's diaper leaks - it leaves stinking stains on Ravinder's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar was really depressed after his futile letter to Quincy, MA begging for money. Yale Guen Mar now comes to Ravinder's house quite often to cry his heart out - but he sheds more than tears. Yale Guen Mar's diaper invariably leaks leaving yellow stains on Ravinder's sofa.

Yale Guen Mar, be more considerate. Ask Meichi Thai to change your diaper before you pay a visit to Ravinder's house.

Yale Guen Mar, don't be gross while shopping at the Hmong grocery store. Step outside to fart instead of stinking up the grocery store. You are driving away customers.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you ask your caregiver Meichi Thai to insert a cork inside your shit-hole before visiting your Hmong grocer? You have been farting inside the grocery store incessantly every time you go their shopping. The stink drives away other shoppers.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your Hmong grocer by indulging in gross farting inside the grocery store. Either step outside the store to fart or have Maichi Thai insert a cork in your anus before you go for your grocery shopping.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been a bad neighbor. Why have you been shitting on the taro patch of one of your Hmong neighbors? Not satisfied with molesting the Hmong-owned pigs, you have now take to fertilizing their taro patches !!
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 09:45:23 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, are you ready for the year of the dog?

Are you trying to get along with Huli?

Are you still hoping for a jindo bitch from North Korea?

Yale Guen Mar, you have kept badmouthing your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar long after they have been dead and buried.

It is time for you to bury the hatchet.

At New Year, say Gong Hei Fat Choy, Yale Guen Mar to Brenton and Carlton and to Judah, Valentina and Luca.

Now that the year of the dog is upon us, make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Here is the photo of Yale Guen Mar's spiritual counselor who belongs to the Falun Gong. Yale Guen Mar wears a locket with this spiritual counsellor's photo as a talisman:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N07/

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Yale Guen Mar's live-in-nurse Meichi Thai:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N00/

Also, try to rise above your issues with dogs, especially Huli.

When Yale Guen Mar is angry enough, he'll do anything. Just see what he was willing to do to Huli.

Yale Guen Mar has a lot of issues with Huli.

Yale Guen Mar resents the fact that Carlton lets Huli ride in his Subaru MRX STI with special color but doesn't let Yale Guen Mar anywhere near the car.

Huli didn't improve matters last Thanksgiving when sharing a turkey with Subi, Kimi and Secola but refusing to share it with Yale Guen Mar.

All this got Yale Guen Mar into a demonic rage. He contacted the organizers of the Yulin dog meat festival to ship Huli to Yulin.

Fortunately, a Hmong neighbor (Rolida Lee) found out in time about Yale Guen Mar's fiendish plan for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar was barricaded by the dogs of all his Hmong neighbors. Yale Guen Mar has been forced into a retreat. He has been told that if he can't look after Huli, one of his Hmong neighbors will gladly do it for him.

Whew ! That was a close call for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been very unfair to all the pigs in your life.

Yale Guen Mar, you are verily a monster. How many pigs have you infected over your lifetime?

And now you are hoist by your own petard.

Yale Guen Mar, you wouldn't have been in a mess if you only knew what should be left untouched.

And now you are in danger of losing just your badly infected middle fingers but even your mind as the infection starts metastasizing in your brain.

Here are some news stories in the media about your depraved behavior and resultant consequences.

**********************

Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

*******************

[At his 75th birthday, Merced resident Yale Guen Mar discovers his atrophied middle fingers infected with STDs contracted from pigs' colons - he might lose his middle fingers to amputation. That would leave him handicapped in pursuing his life long passion of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes]

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

****************
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-11 05:40:45 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/GWtYn0peLrc
I had a similar experience. After I moved back to California from
the East Coast, I had rashes around the middle of my body where the
pants and shirt come together. I went to one doctor, and he said "I
don't know what it is, but it's not contagious". He prescribed a
cream for me to apply. As long as I used the cream, the rash goes
away. A few days after I stopped using the cream, the rash came
back. This went on for about two years until I changed jobs and moved
to Santa Clara. When the rash re-appeared, I went to a different
Kaiser Hospital, and saw a tall young red-hair doctor who may have
finished his med school not too long ago, He took one look at the
rash, he said; "Does your wife use the softener 'Bounce' after
washing the clothes"? I said "yes". He said "Tell her to stop using
it. That softener Bounce is very strong chemically. I have seen this
many times".
She stopped using Bounce, and the rash disappeared completely.
Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/hJ1hUL6Oz_k
Dr. Long Dong is playing his games again.
Anita Hill exposed you as an immoral and sexual predator preying on your subordinates. You should have your long dong cut off. That procedure is called castration.
Yale Guen Mar, you sound very despondent at the prospect of losing your STD ravaged middle fingers to surgery.

As you sow, so must you reap. After finger-fucking sows and male pigs alike, your middle fingers are STD ravaged beyond redemption.

As you prepare yourself to the amputation of your middle fingers, you might start practicing safe sex by using condoms on your fingers as you finger-fuck pigs. It is another matter that it would be like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted. But may be Yale Guen Mar will be yet able to save his fingers, other than his middle fingers, if he starts using condoms.

If Yale Guen Mar wants to save his middle fingers as well, he should visit Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for treatment under alternate medicine.

Yale Guen Mar, Cambodia should be a good bargain for your Medi Tour.

I advise that you try to raise funds to go to Cambodia for a second opinion on the treatment of your STD ravaged middle fingers and also for treatment of your bipolar disorder.

Rolida Lee has already take the initiative to raise money for your treatment from all your Hmong neighbors. But to avail yourself of that fund, you will have to give an undertaking that you'll not come back to Merced, CA after your treatment, or even to USA for that matter. Your Hmong neighbors are very patriotic. They don't want a mercenary like you to live in USA and live on welfare checks from Uncle Sam.

If you find it difficult to accept the conditions of your Hmong neighbors for funding your Cambodian Medi Tour, you should swallow your pride to beg funds from cousin Homer Yale Mar. Cousin Homer is a very kind man who will help even his worst enemy. Col. Homer Yale Mar is unlikely to mind if you come back to Merced, CA after your medical treatment.