Mensa offers to host IQ test for Trump and Tillerson
ltlee1
2017-10-10 19:48:42 UTC
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/354718-mensa-offers-to-host-iq-test-for-trump-and-tillerson
-------------------

Mensa offers to host IQ test for Trump and Tillerson
Judy Kurtz
3 minutes

Bring on the IQ test — Mensa says it’s willing to host President Trump and Secretary of State Rex TillersonRex Wayne TillersonTrump relationship with Tillerson has been tense for months: report Bill O'Reilly: With Trump, Tillerson coverage, the media takes us all for 'morons' Overnight Defense: Tillerson, Trump deny report of rift | Tillerson says he never considered resigning | Trump expresses 'total confidence' in secretary | Rubio asks Army to kick out West Point grad MORE in a battle of the brains.

In an interview with Forbes published Tuesday, Trump suggested he and Tillerson — who allegedly once called the commander in chief a “moron” — go head-to-head in an intelligence quotient showdown. The State Department has denied Tillerson ever made the comments.

“I think it's fake news,” Trump told the magazine of Tillerson’s “moron” remark, “but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."

ITK reached out to the geniuses at Mensa — which describes itself as “an international society whose only qualification for membership is a score in the top 2 percent of the general population on a standardized intelligence test” — and asked if they’d be willing to take Trump’s suggestion.

“American Mensa would be happy to hold a testing session for President Trump and Secretary Tillerson,” said Charles Brown, the group’s communications director.

--------------------
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-10-11 00:47:48 UTC
Mensa shouldn't get involved in politics.

Also, I've noticed that in the US people and the media "award" IQ scores based on nothing more than their own guesswork or biases. So, we see lists of celebrities and Hollywood stars with IQ scores when they themselves or Mensa didn't announce their IQ scores. We even see celebrities and Hollywood stars acclaimed as havimg IQ scores higher than Newton's, when the IQ test was invented long after Newton had died.

Up till a few years ago, we see the poster RichAsianKid hawking IQ test scores as proof that blacks are more stupid than most others Well, his presumably high IQ score didn't save him from oblivion. He couldn't even outlast old man rst.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2017-10-11 01:23:45 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Mensa shouldn't get involved in politics.
Also, I've noticed that in the US people and the media "award" IQ scores based on nothing more than their own guesswork or biases. So, we see lists of celebrities and Hollywood stars with IQ scores when they themselves or Mensa didn't announce their IQ scores. We even see celebrities and Hollywood stars acclaimed as havimg IQ scores higher than Newton's, when the IQ test was invented long after Newton had died.
Up till a few years ago, we see the poster RichAsianKid hawking IQ test scores as proof that blacks are more stupid than most others Well, his presumably high IQ score didn't save him from oblivion. He couldn't even outlast old man rst.
Wakalukong
Hey!! I'm only 79 years young. I'm going to even outlast you!!!
I get up every morning between 6 - 7 am and take my dogs out for an hour's walk, and half an hour walk in the evening!!! My dogs and I are well-known in the neighborhood.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2017-10-11 01:31:20 UTC
Haha, I have a line of ancestors living to their 90s.

Wakalukong
Resty Wyse
2017-10-11 03:41:11 UTC
OK, you'll outlast me. No one in my family ever lived to be 90!!!
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 07:31:53 UTC
OK, you'll outlast me. No one in my family ever lived to be 90!!!
Yale Guen Mar, you don't have much time left on earth.

Will Yale Guen Mar live to be 80? Not, unless he learns to be at peace with himself. Yale Guen Mar should stop holding grudges against his closest relatives (some of whom have died) for ever.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/iI-3R03XmbU
Post by Resty Wyse
This is Chinese parenting...
Yale Guen Mar, it is unfortunate that even at 79 you continue to blame your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong for the disappointments in your life. Isn't it time for you to accept responsibility for all your failures?
Post by Resty Wyse
Since the sea is 71% of the total areas of this earth, it may be worthwhile
to spend the money to develop floating cities that can anchor firmly on the
seabed.
The Netherlands is doing just that now. They have many floating houses.
Yale Guen Mar, for you the primary question is if there are pig stys.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a dirty old man. You suffer from ED and you have no testicles. What, on earth, are you trying to prove by talking dirty?

Yale Guen Mar, haven't you been trying to charge yourself with testicles transplant?

Yale Guen Mar, you have ED but no testicles. You have suffered from ED for decades. Isn't that the reason you took to finger-fucking pigs in their assholes from your boyhood days in mainland China?

Yale Guen Mar, you had faked a father in USA to get your fake citizenship papers. But you remain an illegal alien even after 65 years in the USA.

And your alleged son in Boston is just as much a fake son as your alleged father was a fake father. You lost your testicles many many decades ago during a close encounter with a pig when the pig you were molesting retaliated by ramming your scrotum with its snout.

Moreover, you have been a lifelong patient of ED and never had the ability to get an erection. That is the reason you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole all your life.

How on earth can you have a son of your own?

Go and get a DNA test done if you are still delusional.

******************

Mercury Sun-Star
February 1, 2014

76 Year Old Merced Man Seeks Transplant of Porcine Testicles to Fill His Empty Scrotum

Merced-Doctors have been faced with an ethical dilemma by a 76 year old resident of Merced who seeks a transplant of porcine testicles to fill his empty scrotum.

Yale Guen Mar lost his testicles many decades ago in an accident. He was pursuing his passion of molesting pigs when a pig retaliated by ramming its snout on Yale Guen Mar's scrotum. Yale Guen Mar has remained testicle-less ever since.

But now Yale Guen Mar claims that he needs the requested transplant because lack of testicles has affected his character for a long time. And he wants a porcine testicle because that way would be his revenge on the species that turned him testicle-less in the first place.

But the local medical board is of divide opinion on the transplant.

One member of the board thinks the transplant would be great for Yale Guen Mar to regain self-esteem.

But all other members of the board feel that the procedure would be deeply insulting to the porcine community even if the testicles are taken from a dead pig.

******************

s***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 07:27:46 UTC
Hey!! I'm only 79 years young. I'm going to even outlast you!!!
I get up every morning between 6 - 7 am and take my dogs out for an hour's walk, and half an hour walk in the evening!!! My dogs and I are well-known in the neighborhood.
Yale Guen Mar always had issues with dogs - not just with Huli, Kimi, Subi and Secola but even with dogs of all his Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Huli is a brown and white Shiba Inu. Yale Guen Mar's relations with Huli turned particularly bitter after the Thanksgiving of 2016. And that is why Yale Guen Mar was trying so craftily to ship off Huli to Yulin just before the dog meat festival of this year.

Yale Guen Mar has never enjoyed Thanksgiving. But Thanksgiving 2016 proved to be particularly bitter for Yale Guen Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, the public has already heard some of your Thanksgiving heart-breaks from the grapevine of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue. Your Hmong neighbors got a very nice account from your care-taker, Meichi Thai.

It was generous of you to offer to dog-sit Kimi, Subi, Huli and Secola in your house on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. This allowed Carlton, his father from mainland China, Yuhua Lu and Cee to have their Thanksgiving dinner in peace in Carlton's home in Fremont, CA.

Kimi, Subi, Huli and Secola had a great time. But the dogs refused to share the turkey with Yale Guen Mar. They finished off the 12 lb. Turkey that Yale Guen Mar had cooked for Thanksgiving. But Kimi and Subi were generous enough to allow Yale Guen Mar to lick their mouth so that he could get a flavor of the turkey.

Meanwhile, in Boston, Silvia had a grand Thanksgiving feast at her home. The table was filled with delicious food - turkey, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and yam. Among those that sat at the table were Brenton, Dr. Roberto Buonamici, May Fung, Mary Fung, Valentina and Luca.

Ever since, Yale Guen Mar has been planning to backstab Huli. His plan to ship off Huli to Yulin just before the dog meat festival was the result of Yale Guen Mar's ill feelings toward all dogs in general and against Huli in particular.