Yale Guen Mar, you are grossly overweight. You need to lose much more than fifteen pounds. And, yes, you need to have your hemorrhoids surgically removed from your shit-hole.
2013-09-01 07:41:33 UTC
Stupid ignorant asshole Peeping Tom Satish, just because I want to lose 15 pounds doesn't mean I am overweight.
Yale Guen Mar, you are grossly overweight. You are a certified fathead as well.

Bu since you are so full of shit, it should not be difficult for you to lose weight.

Go to faridsrahman. He showed how easy it was for him to beat the shit out of you.

Or else, you can let Meichi Thai do the job - ask her to douche you in the asshole with warm water. Meichi Thai can follow up the douche with shoving tons and tons of suppositories up your asshole to make you poop. That should help you to shed a lot of weight.

Yale Guen Mar had posted Meichi Thai's photos on the internet together with lewd comments about her.

Now Meichi Thai is getting back at Yale Guen Mar. She is making public some intimate details about Yale Guen Mar through the internet.

It is now public that Yale Guen Mar is bald in his pubic area, Yale Guen Mar's mons pubis is all yellow, not salt and pepper.

It is also public how Meichi Thai has been shoving tons and tons of suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid carred anus to make him poop.

Others like May Fung and Yuhua Luo have also contributed to the outing of Yale Guen Mar as a serial pig molester. Here are some news clippings regarding Yale Guen Mar's passion for pigs:

[At his 75th birthday, Merced resident Yale Guen Mar discovers his atrophied middle fingers infected with STDs contracted from pigs' colons - he might lose his middle fingers to amputation. That would leave him handicapped in pursuing his life long passion of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes]

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

****************

[Yale Guen Mar of Merced created quite a commotion in a Hmong family-owned pig farm in the area when his attempt to surreptitiously finger-fuck a pig in its asshole caused it to fart and trip the alarm for gas leaks]

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.

**********************

Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

*******************
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 02:37:06 UTC
Stupid ignorant asshole Peeping Tom Satish, just because I want to lose 15 pounds doesn't mean I am overweight.
Yale Guen Mar, you are grossly overweight. You are a certified fathead as well.

Bu since you are so full of shit, it should not be difficult for you to lose weight.
My father's identical twin used to own the"Junction City Cafe", and
all my cousins, except the oldest were born and grew up in Junction
City. They all graduated from Kansas State University in Manhatten,
KS. My oldest cousin served in the Vietnam War and remained with the
Army and retired with the rank of colonel.
If anyone was fat all his life it was Yale Guen Mar.
My high school weight was 137. Today, I weigh 138 - 139.
That is yet another lie.

Here's Yale Guen Mar's photo when he was trimmer than he is today:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

You will be absolutely right if you guessed the fat slob in that photo to be our "137 lb" slim and trim Yale Guen Mar. Even in his trimmer state he seems far closer to 200 lb than to 137 lb.
You are so jealous of Homer that you have now stooped to posting that Homer and Cynthia (Homer's beautiful wife) are overweight !!!
Jealous of a "walk-walk-eat" person all through his life? You gotta be joking. No one can be jealous of a fat-slop??? If you think she's beautiful, I can see why you like pigs.
An arny colonel who served in Vietnam is anything but a "walk-walk-eat" person which describes you accurately. When was the last time you had a proper job? You have been living off welfare checks from Uncle Sam which you try to supplement with 50 cents per approved post from Uncle Chang.

BTW, do you realize that you have strayed on the wrong side of the law by not reporting your income from the CCP dictatorship in Beijing and by not registering yourself as a lobbyist for PRC?

You might want to be on your best behavior the next time you meet your cousin Lawrence Yale Mar of San Mateo, CA. Cousin Larry is an authority on tax laws and regulations. He can advise you on the least painful way for you to come clean with the IRS and the USA. Consult him and get his advise to avoid time behind locked bars in a penitentiary. Beware that if you get jailed, you might never come out alive for there is every chance that you'll die on the shower floor of the penitentiary as you are sodomized by fellow inmates.
https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#
Pray, tell us who is the overweight guy in these photos? Here's a hint to help you - it is neither Homer nor Cynthia.
Yeah, I was wearing my son's sweatshirt, a UCLA sweat. He's a bigger man than I am or I was. It was a thick heavy sweat, good for the cold weather.
Really? Brenton is a small man more likely to be 137 lb. Just look at the photo:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Brenton is the young gentleman at your back.

Why would Brenton's sweatshirt make you look that fat? A 200 lb pig like you can never get into Brenton's sweatshirt.
Was Homer a bully?
His mother said so, and all his brothers and sister called him a bully. It came out from his own mother's mouth. You see, we have a cousin living in Santa Clara. She's the "message-relayer".
Who is this "message-relayer" that you are now identifying as a cousin? She can't be a real person. You are so infamous in the Mar clan that no member would bother to relay messages to you.

Didn't you brag that Homer would always get out of your father's house before you came back because he was afraid that you would punch him?

So how is he the bully?

Homer was very forbearing. He never hit you till you turned really obnoxious. And then you would run crying to your mom Kim Hi Wong and even to your aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong. Admire cousin Homer for his patience instead of abusing him as a bully.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Kvwdc6agpRg
I boosted Homer's image up in the beginning as he is my cousin. He came to our house and talked to Donald and my father, but left before I came back. He knew I would punch him in the face if I saw him.
So Homer avoided you because you would punch him in the face if you saw him?

And yet you think he is the bully !!

Get over your jealousy. Cease making a fool of yourself with such contradictory claims.

He had licked you often, but only because you were ceaselessly nasty to him. But Homer had more often than not let you off because after all you were a cousin.

Yale Guen Mar, if you are man enough, you should go to Duncanville and ask Homer and Cynthia for forgiveness. They are nice people - very forgiving. They will forgive you if you repent sincerely.
Of course not. It is you who fought like dogs and cats even though you always got beaten up.
By a fat-slop??? That's really funny!!!
"fat-slop" ? Yale Guen Mar, your English will never be anything but sloppy unless you pay attention when grandson Singh tutors you.

And at 200 lbs, you are the crowned fat-slob in the Mar clan.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 09:13:18 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ek6QGGRaeGE
Stupid ignorant asshole Peeping Tom Satish, just because I want to lose 15 pounds doesn't mean I am overweight.
Yale Guen Mar, you are very much overweight. You are a fathead as well.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/wVZCeeoPLKQ
I agree with the first poster. Chinese should eat more meat and get bigger.
Yale Guen Mar, you are already 80. Put a stop to your unholy craving for food 24 hours of the day.

Yale Guen Mar, think of the following:

(a) the message carrier cousin in Santa Clara

(b) the owners of the three Chinese restaurants
on W Thatcher Blvd in Safford, AZ in Graham County

Do offer all of them red packets of money for the Lunar New Year - you'll gain back much more when they help you out.

But do put a stop to your newsgroup posts that earn you 50cents in payment from the CCP regime in PRC.

Your traitorous actions are not worth the 50 cents that you receive in return.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a gravesite for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The gravesite, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that gravesite chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become personna non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 19:35:27 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are now 80. But you still can't forget the Taiwanese girl who dumped you a half a century ago.

Yale Guen Mar, after so many decades, why does it still hurt that you got dumped by a Taiwanese girl?

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you ask cousin Clarence for help with your problem with Taiwan?

Yale Guen Mar, are you still sore because you were denied a visa to visit Taiwan.

Yale Guen Mar, are you still angry because a Taiwanese girl dumped you?

Or are you angry because Taiwan denied you a visa, especially after Judah's relatives made unsavory information about you available to Taiwanese officials?

Yale Guen Mar has been denied visa to Taiwan several times. It is unlikely that he will get a visa without help.

I suggest that Yale Guen Mar should try to get in touch with his cousin Clarence Yale Mar through the good offices of his "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara. If she puts in a good word for Yale Guen Mar (we know how difficult it is to discover even an iota of goodness in Yale Guen Mar, but blood is thicker than water), Yale Guen Mar might yet be allowed to visit Taiwan.

Clarence Yale Mar is a respected industry leader working for a multinational hi tech company - he works from Austin, TX but business takes him to Taiwan quite often. Cousin Clarence is well acquaited with the rich and the powerful in Taiwan.

Unfortunately, jealousy had led Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Restyt Wyse) to bait cousin Clarence quite often in the newsgroup. Resty has maligned his accomplished cousin Clarence to have nothing to show for himself other than his fat-belly. It will be a hard sell for her (the message-relayer cousin in Santa Clara) to convince cousin Clarence to have anything to do with Yale Guen Mar.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/-IpHoLPph3Y
You don't count, Satish. You are NOT an engineer nor a scientist. You are a dish washer in a Chinese restaurant, a born liar, a bottom dweller, an illegal alien hiding from INS agents.
Yale Guen Mar, you are no different than a drunkard who sees another drunkard in everyone else.

You have always found it difficult to tell the truth and now you must blame the everyone else to be liars.

Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Augusta, KS remember you as a fellow worker at the Gene-Gee restaurant in California. Why don't you come to Kansas to confront them if you think they are spreading lies against you?

The two Kansas men remember that Yale Guen Mar was completely devoid of work ethics and honesty. Yale Guen Mar's pay got docked often enough till he finally got fired by George Gee when Yale Guen Mar got caught pilfering supplies to the restaurant.

When George Gee died, Yale Guen Mar once again tried to get a job with the Gene-gee restaurant. But Gene had seen enough of Yale Guen Mar and told Yale Guen Mar to get lost. Yale Guen Mar was told never to set foot inside the restaurant even as a customer.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 14:02:23 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you have taken sibling rivalry to ridiculously vicious levels.

Why can't you appreciate the achievements of your brothers Donald and Eugene who are successful as medical doctors ? Why are you so jealous of them?

Yale Guen Mar, grow up. Accept your mediocrity and learn to appreciate other people's achievments.

Heck, you can't even stand the fact that your brothers Donald and Eugene did well as medical doctors. This is taking sibling rivalry to ridiculously vicious levels.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/_fwiR-JrgGs
There was a Chinese family, both husband and wife graduated from UC-Davis medical school. At 4 P.M. the husband and children said they had enough. The wife/mother said: "One more time", and went up the slope on a ski-lift. The husband and children waited and waited until 5 P.M. before they called the operator to look for her. They never found her.
The next summer, two hunters found her handbag, IDs, and human bones on the other side of the slope. She was probably the only one up the hill, and ski off the wrong side of the hill!!!
Look at you, Yale Guen Mar. You don't even have a college degree or even a wife. And you are claiming that you didn't go to college because you didn't want to die in a skiing accident.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/HBlDkY3wFUU
You don't need high IQ to be a doctor, just good grades in medical school.
My brothers are medical doctors.
My son is a medical doctor.
They are highly respected people.
But, Yale Guen Mar, you are not respected even inside the Mar clan. They know you for the vindictive scum that you are.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8Fv-iHWD78k
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he is a medical doctor and because refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.

And, yes, Eugene refuses to have you as his friend on Facebook because he is wary of your intentions. You have done nothing to show that you have the welfare of your kid brother Eugene in your heart.

If Dr. Eugene Yale Mar joined his older siblings Ellen and Donald to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs, it is to protect you from yourself.

But you still haven't forgiven your kid brother for that !! How low can you get ?

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

You are a loser, Yale Guen Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. And also because they graduated from college and are success stories in their chosen professions.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-31 14:43:07 UTC
Stupid ignorant asshole Peeping Tom Satish, just because I want to lose 15 pounds doesn't mean I am overweight.
What is your big hangup on parents, brothers and sisters, Satish? I haven't had any contact with them for over 20 years.
Yale Guen Mar, let not your general apathy for bridges come in the way of turning away from the only one who can be a bridge to your destiny in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8F-tYQjqgGY
I haven't seen her for a long long time.
She's older than me.
She may have died.
One time while visiting her, I asked where her husband is.
She said he died. Within 2 years of her husband's dieth, her husband's younger brother died, hwe husband's younger sister died along her sister's husband.
Yale Guen Mar, shed your false pride. Get help from your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara. She wants to help you out and has been in touch with three restaurant owners on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ.

They are willing to finance your board and lodging at a pig sty owned by one of the restaurant owners.

Settling down in Safford, AZ will make it easy for you to visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong whenever you wish to. Hopefully that will be often.

The year of the dog has been upon us, Yale Guen Mar. Time for a new beginning for your wretched life. Do make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Your best option is to take a train ride to Tucson, AZ.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Your siblings had to intervene not just to save your parents from you but even to save you from yourself.

Get over all your grudges. Get ready for the Quingming Festival.

Sweep the graves. Polish the headstones. Offer play money, flowers and the choicest mai tai. Burn incense.

Kowtow befoore the graves of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

Most of all, pledge to come back to the grave at the next Quingming Festival to do the same.

In fact, try to relocate to Safford, AZ to be better able to perform your filial duties.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 20:54:04 UTC
Tony Chee Mar owned a restaurant.

Among his close relatives are the following:

Kim Hi Wong - wife

T Mar (actually, it was Chan who did the siring) - father

Choi Kang Ma - mother

Ben Shee Mar - identical twin brother

Sing Hawk Jue - stepfather

Toy Gee Jue - stepsister

Eugene Yale Mar - son

Donald Yale Mar - son

Ellen Heath - daughter

Yale Guen Mar - (son)

======================

Tony Chee Mar

Born: Nov 5 1915
Death: March, 1999
Burial: East Palm Cemetery in Tuscon, Arizona

Wife: Kim Hi Wong

Born: 1912
Death: March 2001
Burial: East Palm Cemetery in Tuscon, Arizona

Children:

Eugene Yale Mar - son
Donald Yale Mar - son
Ellen Heath - daughter
Yale Guen Mar - (son)

===================

Ben Shee Mar owned the Junction City Cafe in Junction City, Kansas. He put his kids through college at Kansas State University, Manhattan.

Ben Shee Mar:

Born: Nov 5 1915
Death: July 12 1986
Burial: Little Bethel Cemetery, Duncanville, Texas, United States

Wife: Susan Suey Oy Wong

Born: March 26, 1916
Death: September 25, 2004
Burial: Little Bethel Cemetery, Duncanville, Texas, United States

Children:

Virginia Yale Mar - daughter
Homer Yale Mar - son
Clarence Yale Mar - son
Lawrence Yale Mar - son
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-03 16:04:50 UTC
Stupid ignorant asshole Peeping Tom Satish, just because I want to lose 15 pounds doesn't mean I am overweight.
Yale Guen Mar, of course you are grossly overweight. Moreover, you are a certified fathead.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/n2B-UU0HSik
Hey!!! Satish, have you looked up that retirement home for me yet???
How is it??? How much would it cost me to stay there?
Yale Guen Mar, I am indeed flattered that you want me to look up for you old age homes with facilities for assisted living.

Yale Guen Mar, you should really take a course in "literature search" - that way you can find out everything for yourself. Find out if you can enroll into courses like "Literature Search for Dummies". Try to take the course online. That way you won't have to carry your bed pan to the class.

If you have problem with your reading comprehension, don't hesitate to go to grandson Singh for help. After all, he IS your English tutor.

Yale Guen Mar, all said and done, I am happy for you that you are now seriously thinking of leaving Merced even though you might be moving into Kansas. This would be a gain for California but a definite loss for Kansas.

I am not at all surprised by your decision to leave Merced, CA:

* You have burnt your bridges in Merced, CA. Your Hmong neighbors hate you.

* Mr. Ravinder Singh shudders every time you pay him a visit - for him it is one
more sofa down the drain

* The Lees feel jittery every time you visit the Merced Community Food Market
lest you wreak havoc inside it.

* The owners of the Mai Keri Her and the Loin Eye piggery have been forced to post
additional guards to make sure you don't sneak inside surreptitiously.

While your intention to quit Merced, CA is understandable under the circumstances, I am not sure why you are looking into Kansas. After all, your first encounter with Kansas at Junction City Cafe was anything but pleasant. Your uncle (twin brother of your father) had to fire you from your janitorial job. He beat the crap out of you and had you shipped back to Arizona.

In fact, even your second encounter with Kansas was less than pleasant when your plane had to make an emergency landing in Kansas on its way to Boston. You had to be shipped by freight train to Merced, CA.

Why don't you move back to your birth village so that you can live under CCP dictatorship in PRC? Of course you'll have to be very very careful. Don't post anything that deviates from CCP policy - otherwise you'll get sent away for reeducation through labor ( 勞動教養 ).

Good luck with your search for old age home with facilities for assisted living.

Yale Guen Mar, think of the following:

(a) the message carrier cousin in Santa Clara

(b) the owners of the three Chinese restaurants
on W Thatcher Blvd in Safford, AZ in Graham County

Start preparing red packets of money for the four and ask them for favors - you'll gain back much more when they help you out.

[...]

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become persona non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ct6iuR-OrIQ
Retirement does not require thinking, Malaysian Mule. Just keep your muscles
working by doing daily exercises, and eat healthy food. Once in a while, go
visit friends and relatives.
Yale Guen Mar, when you were tired (long before you retired), you found out that thinking was too onerous for you.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you do not think.

No surprise there. No thoughtful person could have posted the rubbish you do, even if it was to get recommended by Uncle Chang (your handler with the CCP dictatorship in PRC) for 50 cents.

Merced Chimp, you are as brainless as you are thoughtless.

Speaking of restaurant jobs, haven't you been ricocheting from one firing to another?

Your uncle (twin brother of your father) Ben Shee Mar had to fire you from your janitor's job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas because you were goofing off to be at local piggeries to satisfy your perversion.

And you got fired by George Gee because you were pilfering restaurant supplies. You reapplied for the job after George's death but of no available. Gene thought as little of you as George had.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 06:00:42 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are all talk and no action because you never had a functioning penis or even an asshole.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/jsnSl9JNsKM
Get your wife or your daughter over here.
You can witness my sexual power with your wife or your daughter.
Yale Guen Mar, stories of your sexual power has already been already told and retold by your caregiver Meichi Thai who toils ceaselessly to keep you clean. She has shared the stories with all your Hmong neighbors.

* she gives you a warm water douche every day at 7 PM

* she shoves suppositories up your asshole to make you poop.

* she changes your catheter to keep you peeing.

* she shoves tampons up your hemorrhoid scarred asshole

* she applies Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your asshole.

* she tries to change you into a clean diaper before it is too late.

So, Yale Guen Mar, no point in boasting about your sexual powers when you can't even pee without a catheter let alone ejaculate or even have an erection.

Yale Guen Mar, you have never had the capacity to rise to the occasion. That is why you went into finger-fucking pigs in their assholes for your sexual joy.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen Mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, with a catheter inside him 24/7, 76-year old Yale Guen Mar can't even rise to the occasion for sex.
My aunt died in Texas, stupid Satish Kumar madhavan.
When I didn't even go to my own mother's funeral,
there is no reason for me to go to my aunt's funeral.
After I died, I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I don't want a funeral.
Just throw my body into the ocean.
Why do you want the ocean polluted?

s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 17:40:18 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lha9vZtK-24
hello dr.Dong, .... you seemed to have taken good care of the old
crack Resty the Rusty , since I didnt hear any single noise comes from him
for quite some times now
congrats
Oh, don’t mentioned. We take care of everybody that needs help. Our
treatment service has improved his needs, and we are happy to provide them
free of charge to him, if need to.
As most posters know, Resty has been a pain in the butt to posters, in
social culture china, who had subjected themselves to his bullying and
abuses.
And, now we have cleaned up his pathetic behavior, that now makes him see
the light of perspective not from himself only, but also makes him see the
perspective from others, too.
Yale Guen Mar has most certainly relapsed. He needs to visit Dr. Long Dong once again.
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
Yale Guen Mar, it is your head that needs repair.

There was nothing wrong with the headstone. You tried to vandalize it and got caught and beaten up by Donald.
Satishkumar C. Madhavan, since you think so highly of my family, you can have them. I want no part of them, especially Ben's family. I am ashamed of ALL of them, all worthless.
Is it any surprise that your doctor in Safford, AZ (Dr. Jenkins) wanted you committed to a mental institution even when you were in your teens.
Dr. Jenkins was a gentleman and fine doctor.
In a small town of 5,000 - 8,000 people, everyone knows everyone else,
even though we were never formally introduced.
My father was proud to talk about his engineer son, and the town's people
know me.
Didn't your father know you had bought a fake diploma in engineering?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been faking a lot of things. Tell us about your mail order diploma. How much did you spend to get the fake degree?

You have been faking a lot of things Yale Guen Mar. You claimed you were an electrical engineer who worked in a missile testing facility.

And then you talked too much and it turned out that you have no idea of what control engineering is, let alone do a literature search in it.

A janitorial job or a cafeteria job, even at a defense establishment, does not require security clearance. And even if it did, you would not have dared apply for it lest you get caught for obtaining citizenship papers fraudulently.

Yale Guen Mar had never seen his alleged biological father till he was 11 when he landed in San Francisco.

But the claim is that Yale Guen Mar was not an accidental baby. The alleged biological father is alleged to have mailed his seeds to Yale Guen Mar's father by postal service.

In the pre-DNA era, Yale Guen Mar managed to sneak into USA in 1949 on the basis of this dubious paternity claim.

Yale Guen Mar, you are an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers.
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-13 14:42:54 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, did you ever attempt to find out why Valerie, Kimberly and Brenton are so worried about your mental health? Do you know why they dread every meeting on skype between you and Judah, Luca or Valentina?

Yale Guen Mar, I see two options before you:

(1) Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara might be able to get
three of his friends to sponsor you a burial plot in Safford, AZ.

(2) Yuhua Luo and Carlton arranging your burial in San Jose, CA
squeezed between the remains of Lillian Dili Han and her mother.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you had a great wife in Lillian Dili Han, didn't you? So, what happened? Why did you mistreat her?

But what goes around comes around. Now Yuhua is making discrete enquiries about the grave sites of Lillian Dili Han and her esteemed mother. The plan is to squeeze some space between the remains of Lillian Dili Han and her esteemed mother for the burial of your body.

Unless your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara can arrange for your burial in Safford, AZ, your eternal sleep will be in San Jose, CA.
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-14 20:15:33 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, are you in denial? Or has the STD from your middle fingers spread so far even to your brain resulting in loss of memory?

Yale Guen Mar, neither tonsilectomy nor testiclectomy did you any good. Now it is all up to Dr. Long Dong. Rush to Cambodia to be under alternate medicine treatment under his supervision.

Remember how you had to be rushed to the hospital by your "dad" Tony Chee Mar after you had a close encounter with a pig?

You lost your testicles in that incident decades ago when the pig you were molesting rammed its snout aganist your scrotum. Your scrotum had been testicle-less ever since. And now you have lost your scrotum as well.
Rst, I was not talking about your demise. I note you didn't deny that you were rushed to hospital.
Wakalukong
The last time I was in a hospital was in 1954 when I was 16 to remove my tonsil because doctor said it might help my bad hay fever.
Yale Guen Mar, you had your tonsils taken out because of hay fever ? !!

Who was your doctor? Dr. Jenkin of Safford, AZ?

Dr. Jenkin would have probably taken out your testicles as well if you had any.

Now you have no tonsil, no testicles not even your scrotum. What is your doctor going to take out the next time you seek treatment from him?

Stick to standard medications like nasal corticosteroids, antihistamines, decongestants, cromolyn sodium, leukotriene modifier, nasal ipratropium and oral corticosteroids.

Other treatments that might make sense include allergy shots (immunotherapy), under-the-tongue (sublingual) allergy tablets and the rinsing of your sinuses.

If you must seek alternate medicine, why don't you go to Cambodia to be under treatment from Dr. Dong?

Is travel money an issue? It shouldn't be. Your Hmong neighbors are so ready to get rid of you from the neighborhood that they have already raised the travel money - ot is all yours provided you give an undertaking never to come back to Merced, CA or even to USA.

If you don't want to take money from your Hmong neighbors, why don't you beg for it from your cousin Homer Yale Mar? He has a very kind heart. In spite of all the fights in your childhood, he'll be more than happy to help you out from your predicament.

Give Homer a call. Visit him and Cynthia in Duncanville, TX this Thanksgiving. Ask him for forgiveness. And then beg for the money. You can then fly off to Dr. Dong's piggery in Cambodia for treatment of your hay fever.
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-29 16:58:56 UTC
First time, 30 days in jail.
Second time, 60 days in jail.
Third time, 6 months in jail.
fourth time, a year in jail.
Fifth time, two years in jail.
Resty (real name, Yale Guen Mar), get a hold on yourself. Stop frothing.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/HyMxFgaW_mA/c4nukn_xxnoJ
When my brothers were in their pre-teens, we went to our town's doctor
and asked him if there were any medicine to make them grow taller.
Dr. Jenkins gave us about a 15 minute-talk about growth hormones.
And he was glad to do it. He was not our regular family doctor.
We were just walking by his office.
Yale Guen Mar, did Dr. Jenkins recommend a shrink for you?

If so, why didn't you go to the shrink? Timely action may have done wonders for your psychological wellbeing.

Yale Guen Mar, you should try to seek medical care from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia if you want to live to see the year of the pig, or even the year of the dog that is nearly upon us.

Yale Guen Mar, try your best to travel to Cambodia for alternate medical treatment under Dr. Long Dong's supervision. Your doctor, Dr. Long Dong, will put you up in a pig sty you'll definitely like.

He will treat you for your bipolar disorder.

He'll also give you a second opinion on your middle fingers ravaged by STD aggravated by years of finger-fucking pigs in their asshole.

I think you should leave instructions to have your body cremated. Burial (in land or in sea) would pollute the earth irretrievably.

Yale Guen Mar, your angry outbursts means more work for your caretaker, Meichi Thai. Your blood pressure shoots up making your hemorrhoid scarred anus bleed afresh. Meichi Thai is right now applying ointment to your bleeding shit-hole.

Yale Guen mar, please control your temper. Attend some anger management courses.

Yes, you can take them online - that way you don't have to carry your bed pan to the class room.

Meichi Thai is relieved. She told the Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue that Yale Guen Mar's bleeding in his anus has stopped. But Meichi Thai wants Yale Guen Mar to go to the doctor to see if the hemorrhoid scars in his shit-hole can be surgically removed.

Yale Guen Mar also needs to control his temper and blood pressure alike. He is already 75 (born February 1, 1938). There is only so much that his clogged arteries can take - years and years of food from the Cantonese restaurant (founded by his great grandfather in the 19th century to serve chow mein to railway workers in California) has taken its toll.

Yale Guen Mar should eat more vegetable and less crow and chicken feet.

He should practice Tai Chi even if he must lie on his bed pan 24/7. He should learn to do so by just moving his hands but not his stomach, butt and legs.
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-13 18:00:51 UTC
My son-in-law used to work for Rockwell Collins in San Jose. The plant was closed but they kept him working at home and paid him 40 hours a week. They kept telling him this is the last project for two years. Finally he told the company that Lockheed had offered him a job twice already and if he still won't go, Lockheed will never offer him a job again. The company finally stop sending him work so he can go work for Lockheed.
Mr. Yamashita and wife Valerie Mar are well respected professionals.

Yale Guen Mar, what you did with your wives and girl friends make you a bad person.

Yale Guen Mar, how firm is the ground you walk on? How come you get dumped by all girl friends and wives within a short time?

Yale Guen Mar, what did you feed your first wife Lillian Dili Han (who you say was the daughter of a North Korean military general)? How did she die a horrible death due to complications from diabetes.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/7STIZaWCtnY
She had bad kidney. She had a kidney transplant, but didn't take.
She lived by kidney dialysis for 25 years before she died.
Yale Guen Mar, you should have consulted Dr. Jenkin in Safford, AZ and taken proper care of Lillian Dili Han.
What did you feed her, poison? What did you do to her kidney?
I used to work in a dialysis center. Most of the patients there got sick
because of an unhealthy lifestyle. Was her lifestyle just like you?
You have to ask her mother. She did all our cooking.
Once her mother came to the U.S., I was only a stranger in the house.
It was 4 females and a stranger living in the same house.
I'm as strong as a water buffalo.
I gave up steak many years ago. The steak stays in my stomach for days.
And I gained too much weight.
I only eat fruits, vegetables, some fish, some meat,...
I exercise my stationary bike, and walk every day.
She was a Manchu raised person. She believed in "spare the rod, spoil the child" rule. Only a computer can live with her. (by that, I mean computers run by computer programs. The computer does exactly as programmed. Another word, do exactly as told).
Yale Guen Mar, stop badmouthing your wives.

Yale Guen Mar, your first wife Lillian Dili Han was indeed North Korean

But you have been wife-less for a while - not even a sow wants to be in bed with you volutarily.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife Lillian Dili Han and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife Lillian Dili Han lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

Your first wife was a North Korean.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
s***@gmail.com
2018-06-01 13:43:18 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/SHXrlfKESug
hii rusty ...
Hello, whoever you may be. What was your previous ID?
Real Name:
Yale Guen Mar

Yale Guen Mar masquerades as:
Rusty Wyse
Resty Wyseman

Yale Guen Mar posts as:

***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com

Yale Guen Mar's current address is:

3851 Twilight Avenue, Merced, CA 95348

Yale Guen Mar's phone numbers are:

(510) 531-7359
(209) 722-0463

Yale Guen Mar was born on Fbruary 1, 1938

Yale Guen Mar was shipped off in 1949 from Hong Kong by his step mother to his alleged biological father in San Francisco.
i thought you "up the lorry" already
God doesn't want me. I am one of his non-believers.
No human being wants him either.

He talks to Luca and Valentine through skype, but only under adult supervision. Unsupervised skyping is no longer allowed since Yale Guen Mar exposed himself under the guise of giving potty training to Valentine.
where on earth have you been ??
I have always been here, on and off, and off and on...
Yale Guen Mar is mostly home.

But he has been caught defecating in taro patches of his Hmong neighbors and ogling at Hmong-owned piggeries in the locality like Mai Keri Her and Loin Eye.

He has become persona non grata in neighbors' houses after soiling Rolida Lee's reclining chair and Ravinder Singh's sofa.

He is not allowed inside Merced Community Food Market and Yue Cheng Market since he used to fart incessantly inside the grocery stores turning away other customers.
boy o boy ... didnt the entire universe miss you sooooo much ??!
Little ole' me!!! No one misses me. I don't even miss myself!!!
You got that right, Yale Guen Mar.

But you need to visit your parents' grave at East Palm Cemetery (Lot 149) in Tucson, AZ. Donald, Ellen, Eugene and even Brenton, Valentine and Luca visit the graves regularly.

Yale Guen Mar, you should visit the graves at least during the Quingming Festival, the Double Nine Festival and the Ghost Festival.

And you should certainly visit it on November 5 which is Tony Chee Mar's birthday. You owe him a lot. You could come to USA only because he declared himself to INS that he was your father even though he had never seen you before 1949 when you were already 11. He let you stay in his home at 914 10th street in Phoenix, AZ. He even gave you a job as a janitor at his cafe.
here come closer, lemme hug my old rotten rusty !
Well, thank you, ole boy!! I kinda needed one!!!
Yale Guen Mar, with your penchant for wandering around in soiled diapers, you cannot expect a hug that is any closer.

For heaven's sake ask your caregiver Meichi Thai to change you into a new diaper more often instead of badgering her constantly for a Brazilian.
and btw where has this your forever indian foe gone ??
As usual, on every Wednesday and Thursday, he goes off to his fovorite whorehouse to fill up his tank with syphilis and gonorrhea.
So, Yale Guen Mar, you had to drag yourself to the computer early Wednesday morning to post this inanity ?!!

Yale Guen Mar, why are you so gun-shy on Wednesdays?

Is it because your caregiver, Meichi Thai, does something special every Wednesday for maintenance work on your blasted ass hole?

Yale Guen Mar, as your caregiver Meichi Thai does much more work than you have done in your entire life.

Meichi Thai toils very hard to:

* give you a warm water douche to clear your rectum.

* shove suppositories up your ass hole to make you poop

* wipe your ass hole clean

* apply Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your
hemorrhoid scarred ass hole everyday at 7 PM
and whenever else necessary.

* insert tampon inside your ass hole to minimize leakage

* change your soiled diaper

Yes, Maeichi Thai is doing a honest day's work, much more than you have in your entire life.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, Yale Guen Mar can't even pee without a catheter, let alone rise to the occasion for sex. He has always used his middle fingers to molest pigs. And now he is about to lose his STD-ravaged middle fingers because the doctor wants them to be amputated to arrest the seeping of STD into what little brain Yale Guen Mar has.
Oh!!! yes!!! Tell me what you have been doing since we last communicated?
Yale Guen Mar, you don't communicate. Remember how you had bragged on the newsgroup that your domestic partner had told you that you are on the Internet to call everyone else on the newsgroup stupid. Too bad that everyone knows that you are the only stupid person on the newsgroup.

Yale Guen Mar, don't while away your time ogling at pigs in piggeries like Mai Keri Her and Loin Eye that are owned by your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue. Go back to the village you grew up in between 1938 and 1949 and ogle at the descendants of pigs you used to ogle in your childhood.