Yale Guen Mar, don't spread canards about your sister Ellen. She was only trying to save you from yourself when she joined Eugene and Donald to clean out your room in your parents' house of your gun collection and photos of your favorite pigs.
2017-12-03 12:56:10 UTC
American teen-agers and strict-parents are explosive combination. Ellen ran-away from home, and stayed at friend's house. After graduation from college, she worked for Play-Boy Club in Chicago. If anyone hated her parents, it was Ellen. Ellen and I were the only ones who didn't attend our mother's funneral.
But that's not what Ellen says. You were the only one who didn't attend your mother's funeral.

You were still sulking because she had punished you as a young boy in the hope that you will abandon your mischievous ways.

Ellen graduated from college whereas you had to buy a fake degree from a diploma mill. And even that didn't work. You ricocheted from one firing to another janitorial job at restaurants. And finally you gave up.
You have subsisted on welfare checks from Uncle Sam and now you supplement the welfare checks with 50 cents per approved post from Uncle Chang.
Ellen and her cousin Gini (uncle Ben's daughter Virginia) have pooled resources to document the Mar clan's history.
Ellen and I didn't even know Gini and never ever saw her. No one in my family ever met Ben's family after 1949, except ny the end of my father's life, he came to our house, and left before I came back.
But you still know all about the fat bellies of your cousins and even of Cynthia.

And you also know that cousin Homer would get out of your parents' home before you came in because he was afraid that you would punch him !!!

Ellen and Gini have been great friends for years. And they are now collaborating to document the history of the Mar clan.
Donald and Eugene appreciate the efforts of Ellen and Gini to honor the ancestors and so do Homer, Clarence and Larry.
Ellen, Donald, and Eugene never met or even know of Ben's family. And our family never knew or ever met Gini, Clarence or Larry.
That's not what Ellen, Donald and Eugene say.

Yale Guen Mar, you cannot wish away your siblings and your cousins just because you are jealous of them.
Near the end of her life, their mother wanted to see me. I said we lived in the same house in China, and she never ever talk to us, there is nothing to talk about today.
Aren't you making a virtue of necessity?

You were not there at the funeral of your parents, aunt and uncle because no one in the Mar clan wanted you there.
Yale Guen Mar, you are the miserable outlier in the family who stays out of celebrations for the ancestors because of your grudges against Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.
No one believes in ancestor worshiping in our family. Let the dead be the dead and stop talking or thinking about it.
Yale Guen Mar, you missed yet another opportunity last Sunday (November 5). It was Tony Chee Mar's 102nd birth anniversary.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene got together at Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Homer, Gini, Clarence and Larry did the same at Little Bethel Cemetery in Duncanville, TX.

Yale Guen Mar as usual sat in his red sofa alone and sulked. He still bears grudges against his parents, siblings and even against his cousins that he claims he has never met !!
Is it any wonder that Dr. Eugene Yale Mar refuses to accept Yale Guen Mar as a friend on Facebook?
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.
Like I said. The Mar clan is a barrel of rotten apples.
The barrel had just one rotten apple - Yale Guen Mar who posts as Resty Wyse. They are one and the same. Yale Guen Mar was expelled from the barrel a long time ago. He did not attend the funerals of his parents, aunt and uncle because no one in the Mar clan wanted him anywhere near the funeral.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-07 14:40:43 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/AdKE8o-8ryg
They all can go to hell as far as I am concerned.
No one in my family gave a second thought to dead people.
No one in Ben's family gave a second thought to dead people.
Yale Guen Mar, as usual, you have it all wrong.

Your dead parents and your dead uncle and aunt are not your enemies.

The enemy is within you.

As Marcus Cicero had observed, “The enemy is within the gates; it is with our own luxury, our own folly, our own criminality that we have to contend.”
You are absolutely right.
When I was about 3 years old, I somehow caught my next-door neighbor's chick
that was in the process of changing her downs to feathers. In the process of
changing to feathers, the chick was the ugliest thing around. I took one
feather and pull on it, and it came off easily. At the end, the chick was
featherless.
"When I see you beat your son so badly, I am afraid to tell you
what your son did to my chick".
Yale Guen Mar, you are purposefully prevaricating by reversing the cause-and-consequence.

You pulled out the feathers first. It was then that you got punished.

But obviously you didn't get punished enough. That is why you soon graduated from tormenting chicken to tormenting pigs.

You haven't changed one bit.

Your perverted ways came through when you gave potty training to Valentina and Luca on skype or when you groped Judah.

You still need a lot of spanking to keep you on the straight and narrow. I only wish your mother Kim Hi Wong was around to beat the crap out of your shit-hole every time you misbehaved.

Uncle Ben tried to be nice to you. He gave you a job - as the janitor at Junction City Cafe in Junction City, KS. He wanted to send you to college at Kansas State University at Manhattan.

But you would rather cohort with the pigs in your Uncle's hog farm.

Uncle Ben was so fed up with you that he finally beat the crap out of you and sent you back to Arizona,

Yale Guen Mar, you should be thankful that Tony Chee Mar, Ben Shee Mar, Kim Hi Wong and Susan Suey Oy Wong were all ready to help you. But so vile was your heart that you spurned the help.

To this day you are sulking that you used to get punished and beaten up for your misbehavior. But just imagine what would have happened if if they hadn't punished you. You would have been the vilest of viles.

So, Yale Guen Mar, if you have any complaint against you parents, it should be that they didn't beat you enough.

Try to change yourself.

Look forward to November 5, 2017. Tony Chee Mar would be 103 that day. Go visit his grave at Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery. Do for Tony Chee Mar what you should have done long time ago.

And, for heaven's sake, don't shit on the grave. That would make you beyond any redemption whatsoever.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-08 09:46:47 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/AXIVtYIbiXs

Yale Guen Mar, accept responsibility for your character flaws. Badmouthing your siblings and cousins won't redeem your wasted life.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.china/fat$20resty%7Csort:date/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw/OXOLIMnUBgAJ
The Mar clan was a barrel of rotten apples, especially Ben's family.
Homer was a bully all his life.
His wife was overweight,
his first son never went to college,
his second and third sons are living in rural North Carolina.
Homer worked for army post exchange headquarter shipping merchandize to army PX stores.
That just shows you know shit.
Homer himself was overweight all his life.
His youngest brother works for IRS as a corporate auditor in San Jose.
He said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Homer was overweight all his life? Really?
Homer saw action in Vietnam and he retired as a colonel in the US Army.
If anyone was fat all his life it was Yale Guen Mar.
You are so jealous of Homer that you have now stooped to posting that Homer and Cynthia (Homer's beautiful wife) are overweight !!!

Here are photos of Yale Guen Mar who masqurades as Resty Wyse on the internet:

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Pray, tell us who is the overweight guy in these photos? Here's a hint to help you - it is neither Homer nor Cynthia.

Was Homer a bully? Of course not. It is you who fought like dogs and cats even though you always got beaten up.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/K3SSHkHaMI8
Homer is a loser like you, Satish. He came to our house
and talked to Donald and my father, but always left before
I come back. He was afraid to face me.
I gave him a big write-up on the internet because he is my cousin afterall.
Yale Guen Mar, you were always extremely jealous of Homer Yale Mar. Even as a child you used to pick fights with him. Homer was three years older. Besides, he was fitter while you were a roly poly bumbling child. That is why you used to get beaten up every time and then you ran crying not just to mommy Kim Hi Wong but also to aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-09 06:55:07 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw
Homer's youngest brother works for IRS as a corporate auditor in San Jose.
And you think that makes Lawrence Yale Mar inferior to you in some way? Does he have a fat belly like you?

Get a life, Yale Guen Mar. You can blame no one but yourself for your life of wasted opportunities and failures.

Yale Guen Mar, it would be prudent of you to seek Larry's advice to your own predicament from unreported foreign income (the 50 cents per approved post from PRC).

Yes, the total amount of this income is small. But you may have violated laws by failing to report it to the IRS.

Cousin Larry is very well versed in Tax laws. Try to get his response to your situation. Find out if there is a way for you to come clean with the IRS. Otherwise you risk spending your golden years in a penitentiary and a death on its shower floor as you get sodomized by fellow inmates.

Is it any wonder that not to speak of your cousins, even your siblings don't think much of you.

Respect them and try to get into their good books by showing proper respect to your ancestors. Join them in celebrating the Quingming Festival with gusto. And Dr. Eugene Yale Mar might yet accept you as a friend on Facebook.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/G5hEoL-sbkc
Ellen would be the last person to think of the dead.
She only wish her mother were dead long ago since she was in her early teens.
Au contraire, Ellen was foremost of the siblings in honoring Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong last Sunday on the occasion of Tony Chee Mar's 102nd birth anniversary.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8Fv-iHWD78k
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Yale Guen Mar, must you so uncaring and cruel to your kid brother Dr. Eugene Yale Mar? Must you be so vindictive? Eugene was only trying to protect you against yourself.

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.

And, yes, he refuses to have you as his friend on Facebook because he is wary of your intentions. You have done nothing to show that you have the welfare of your kid brother Eugene in your heart.

If Dr. Eugene Yale Mar joined his older siblings Ellen and Donald to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs, it is to protect you from yourself.

But you still haven't forgiven your kid brother for that !! How low can you get ?

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

Looks like the Texas gunman was a loser like you, Yale Guen Mar (posting under the phony name of Resty Wyse).

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Phoenix should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-11 20:25:22 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/6aCRV4RjuNs
Homer said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Clarence has nothing to show off except his fat belly!!!
So, Clarence like Homer is fat too?!!

If anyone is fat in the Mar clan, it is you, Yale Guen Mar. That is why you felt bullied not just by Homer but by all your siblings and cousins. They used to all laugh at you.

Aren't you the one with a fat belly? Haven't you always been the laughing stock in the neighborhood because of your fat belly?

And Clarence Yale Mar is a failure because he is the Vice Chairman at an international hi tech company in Austin, TX?

Yale Guen Mar, you are so jealous that you must pooh pooh Clarence's status as respected leader in a hi tech industry by posting that he has nothing to show off except his fat belly. How low can you get?

Yale Guen Mar, get over your jealousy.

If you don't want to respect Clarence for his achievements and status in the industry, that is your problem, not his.

Yale Guen Mar, given your record, you wouldn't have been hired even as a janitor at Dell. And you are now saying that Clarence is a failure because he is a Vice Chairman at Dell?

Frustrations have taken such a heavy toll on you, Yale Guen Mar, that you don't even realize that you are reaffirming your status as a buffoon (and a jealous buffoon at that) by calling that Clarence a failure.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T1DxAM4WjGM
Your sordid tale should be fodder for a book - write an autobiography detailing your shameful existence. Ask Mr. Lee (the Hmong neighbor on your left) for help to get it published.
Satish, your shameful existence has no bounds making up lie after lie...
Mr Lee was one of many thousands of boys soldiers of General Vang Pao
who followed General Vang Pao to America. He can barely read and write.
His children are American born, one girl graduated from Fresno State
University with a degree in nursing. His other children are always around
the house/front yard repairing/working on cars.
Yale Guen Mar, Mr. Lee's literacy level far exceeds yours. But don't depend on him to ghost write your autobiography. Try to write it yourself. That would be the honest thing to do.

Go to Mr. Lee only for help on publishing your tale of shame and infamy. Mr. Lee had been in the publishing industry for two dozen years. If you promise not to shit on his taro patch ever again, he might help you to get in touch with a publisher interested in your trash.

And if Mr. Lee (the Hmong neighbor on your left) can't help you himself, he is generous enough to request his son (who is still working in the publishing business) to help you out.

And, BTW, Luca is still amazed that you can't get potty trained when he has. Is it any wonder that Valentina and Luca start giggling at the very mention of your accursed name.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/YfUldhnzcAI
The Hmong family at the corner house moved out long ago. A Mexican family in Orange County bought the house for their daughter who is attending UC-Merced. She had a baby with another student attending Merced College. Now, another daughter moved into the house.
Yale Guen Mar, didn't you get barked at by the young couple's dog when you tried to peep into their bedroom?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/_IzHxjUSy14
dr Dong is anxiously still waiting for you with his two arms opened, at
his sanctuary in Cambodia, ready to give you his best treatment to fix
your damaged and erratic brain ....
come home Yale .... come home Yaleeeee ......
Yale Guen Mar, the STDs from your middle fingers are beginning to metastasize in your brain. It explains your multiple bizarre posts every day on soc.culture.china.

Yale Guen Mar, take note. Lack of funds shouldn't keep you from seeking treatment in Cambodia.

Yale Guen Mar, your neighbor Rolida Lee has taken the initiative to raise funds for your treatment with alternative medicine under Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia. Rolida Lee and your Hmong neighbors have raised enough money to send you to Cambodia for treatment.

Of course, there is a catch. You'll have to give an undertaking that you will not ever return to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Accept the generous help of your Hmong neighbors and rush to Dr. Long Dong for treatment. You can't afford to procrastinate because if the STDs from your middle fingers metastasize into your brain, you will be dead meat.

Yale Guen Mar, thank Rolida Lee and your other Hmong neighbors for their magnificient gesture. Accept their gift and rush to Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for the treatment of your STDs and also your bipolar disorder.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-14 09:54:30 UTC
Inside America's 'dead' mall: Creepy photographs peek inside abandoned Kansas shopping center days before derelict structure is torn down
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4782084/Seph-Lawless-photographs-abandoned-Kansas-mall.html#ixzz4pgwkfYP9
Yale Guen Mar, did you know that when Dorothy said, "There's no place like home", she meant Kansas.

Dorothy follows Glinda's instructions and tapped her heels together three times and repeated, "There's no place like home". She woke up in bed at her home in Kansas, surrounded by her family, the farmhands, Professor Marvel and Toto. Though they dismissed her adventure as a dream, she insisted that it was all real, and that there is no place like her home in Kansas.
Olathe, Overland Park restaurants cited for roach infestations - roach infestation occurs after Satish worked there for a while!!!
So, Yale Guen Mar, at the fag end of your miserable life, don't you have anything better to do other than bad mouthing Kansas and the Mar clan (not necessarily in that order) ?

Yale Guen Mar, two retired restaurant workers in Kansas remember you from their days as your colleagues at the Gene-Gee restaurant. They are the ones who have spilled the beans on you, Yale Guen Mar. Now there is no escape for you from your shameful past.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you move to Augusta, KS to get reacquainted with these two who were fellow workers when you worked for Gene-gee Restaurant in California. Unfortunately for you, they remember you only too well. They remember how you got fired by George Gee for misappropriating restaurant supplies.

Yale Guen Mar, don't you ever curse Kansas.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-16 16:29:06 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, how come your "message-relaying" cousin didn't introduce you to cousin Larry who lives not too far from Merced, CA? Or to Clarence Yale Mar who is hi tech industry leader in Austin, TX. ?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been too trusting. Your "message-relaying" cousin is proably a two-way relayer. She has been relaying messages about you that have left your cousins in stitches.

A good one is when they came to know of your attempt to buy condoms at the Merced Community Food Market.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9N6ZkCEZ4o
Hummm!!! I wonder who has no friends!!!
Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse), look no farther than yourself.

You have no friends, period.

You never had any.

You claim that your "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara feeds you with all sorts of derogatory stories about your cousins Homer, Virginia, Clarence and Lawrence.

Too bad that the real story is different.

She relays news about you to your cousins - news that amuses them to no end.

A recent story about your visit to the Merced Community Food Market had them in stitches. You went the store and asked for condoms that would fit your middle fingers. It didn't.

But amused as your cousins were, I can quite understand why you have been shopping for condoms that fit your middle fingers. But that's like locing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Yale Guen Mar, your middle fingers are badly infected with STDs from years of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes.

Your cousins shouldn't laugh at you, they should pity you.

The STDs in your middle fingers have started to metastasize in your brain. That accounts for your bizarre posts.

Yale Guen Mar, have your middle fingers amputated. If you are too scared about amputation, you should rush to Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for treatment with alternate medicine.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-25 17:59:26 UTC
Yale Gen Mar, tell us about your ill-fated marriage to the daughter of a military leader from North Korea.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
So, Yale Guen Mar, Would your wife be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?
Yale Guen Mar, your first wife was indeed North Korean

But you have been wife-less for a while - not even a sow wants to be in bed with you volutarily.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

Your first wife was a North Korean.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-21 04:48:26 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you need to reduce your weight if you want Mother Nature to accommodate you.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/y9EPH5sWeSw
That means he is 65.
Yes, I believe he's about that age.
Do you drink and smoke and over eat?
I have never drink nor smoke.
I was 137 pounds in high school.
Today, I am between 137 - 140 depending on what I eat for lunch.
If I had meat for lunch, I weigh 140 pounds.
If I had noodles, I weigh 137.
Yale Guen Mar, your jealousy makes you see things. Didn't you claim that your cousins Col. Homer Yale Mar and Clarence Yale Mar have fat bellies? You claimed that even Homer's wife Cynthia is overweight.

But how about you? You are 237 lb after a good shit, and at least 240 lb whenever you are full of shit which is most of the time.

Here are photos of Yale Guen Mar who masqurades as Resty Wyse on the internet:

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Pray, tell us who is the overweight guy in these photos? Here's a hint to help you - it is neither Homer nor Cynthia.
Yeah, I was wearing my son's sweatshirt, a UCLA sweat. He's a bigger man than I am or I was. It was a thick heavy sweat, good for the cold weather.
Is that why you look so fat in the photo, Yale Guen Mar?!!

Here are some of your other miserable lies about cousin Homer and his beautiful wife Cynthia.

=========

s***@gmail.com
2018-03-08 20:29:51 UTC
What do you think of the future of Taiwan?
Yale Guen Mar, are you still angry because a Taiwanese girl dumped you?

Or are you angry because Taiwan denied you a visa, especially after Judah's relatives made unsavory information about you available to Taiwanese officials?

Yale Guen Mar has been denied visa to Taiwan several times. It is unlikely that he will get a visa without help.

I suggest that Yale Guen Mar should try to get in touch with his cousin Clarence Yale Mar through the good offices of his "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara. If she puts in a good word for Yale Guen Mar (we know how difficult it is to discover even an iota of goodness in Yale Guen Mar, but blood is thicker than water), Yale Guen Mar might yet be allowed to visit Taiwan.

Clarence Yale Mar is a respected industry leader working for a multinational hi tech company - he works from Austin, TX but business takes him to Taiwan quite often. Cousin Clarence is well acquaited with the rich and the powerful in Taiwan.

Unfortunately, jealousy had led Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Restyt Wyse) to bait cousin Clarence quite often in the newsgroup. Resty has maligned his accomplished cousin Clarence to have nothing to show for himself other than his fat-belly. It will be a hard sell for her (the message-relayer cousin in Santa Clara) to convince cousin Clarence to have anything to do with Yale Guen Mar.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-08 20:34:30 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, recall how you ran away from home as a teenager? You ended in Chicago where you tried to enroll as a Bunny Boy with Playboy.

Your mother, Kim Hi Wong, had filed a missing person report with the police. The police found you just in time because you might have got murdered by the unsavory characters you had started mixing with to earn money as a boy prostitute.

When you cam back home, your sister Ellen (who was 11 years younger than you) cried and cried and made you swear never to run away from home again.

But then you misused your stay with your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Sazfford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 14:00:57 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you have taken sibling rivalry to ridiculously vicious levels.

Why can't you appreciate the achievements of your brothers Donald and Eugene who are successful as medical doctors ? Why are you so jealous of them?

Yale Guen Mar, grow up. Accept your mediocrity and learn to appreciate other people's achievments.

Heck, you can't even stand the fact that your brothers Donald and Eugene did well as medical doctors. This is taking sibling rivalry to ridiculously vicious levels.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/_fwiR-JrgGs
There was a Chinese family, both husband and wife graduated from UC-Davis medical school. At 4 P.M. the husband and children said they had enough. The wife/mother said: "One more time", and went up the slope on a ski-lift. The husband and children waited and waited until 5 P.M. before they called the operator to look for her. They never found her.
The next summer, two hunters found her handbag, IDs, and human bones on the other side of the slope. She was probably the only one up the hill, and ski off the wrong side of the hill!!!
Look at you, Yale Guen Mar. You don't even have a college degree or even a wife. And you are claiming that you didn't go to college because you didn't want to die in a skiing accident.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/HBlDkY3wFUU
You don't need high IQ to be a doctor, just good grades in medical school.
My brothers are medical doctors.
My son is a medical doctor.
They are highly respected people.
But, Yale Guen Mar, you are not respected even inside the Mar clan. They know you for the vindictive scum that you are.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8Fv-iHWD78k
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he is a medical doctor and because refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.

And, yes, Eugene refuses to have you as his friend on Facebook because he is wary of your intentions. You have done nothing to show that you have the welfare of your kid brother Eugene in your heart.

If Dr. Eugene Yale Mar joined his older siblings Ellen and Donald to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs, it is to protect you from yourself.

But you still haven't forgiven your kid brother for that !! How low can you get ?

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

You are a loser, Yale Guen Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ. And also because they graduated from college and are success stories in their chosen professions.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 14:37:52 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, were you ever fair to your parents?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/nsnNRLOFttk
My brother has multi-millions.
They could live very well in China.
After living in the U.S. for 50 years,
who can get use to living in the village,
with no running water, no running hot water,
no indoor bathroom, no natural gas for cooking,...
For the last 3 years of their lives,
they were living in a retirement facility
where everything was done for them for $3,000/month.
The retirement home was the reason they died,
no physical activities.
I went back to our house in 2006 and talked to
our neighbors. They all agreed that if my
parents had gone back to the house to live,
they would still be alive doing things around the house,
doing physical activities to keep their bodies in use.
Yale Guen Mar, I recall your post wailing about how your siblings sold your boyhood home and got rid of not just everything (including photos of your favorite pigs) in your room, but they got rid of your aged parents as well.

After that alleged treachery by your siblings, did you ever manage to recover the album of your favorite pigs? and your gun collection?

Most importantly, did you ever visit your parents?

Isn't it a fact that you were not welcome to visit your parents by your siblings because they wanted to protect your parents from you?

Here is a sob story by the newsgroup clown, Yale Guen Mar (***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com), with the plea that he wants to hear from other Chinese-Americans (I suspect this is his way to earn confidence of unsuspecting victims before playing confidence tricks on them):
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Ellen, Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your sister Ellen Heath and your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Ellen, Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings Virginia, Lawrence and Clarence pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(actually it was Chan who sired Tony Chee Mar) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/0gktBIhvVfk
Yale Guen Mar, you are an ingrate, You bite the hand of parents that feeds
you. Without them feeding you, how can you grow up without them? You eat
rice or pasta, and yet you don't know their price. It shows that you are an
ignorant fool. It shows that you are an ingrate. You have character flaws.
Perhaps you should stop blaming your dead parents, and repent your life,
Just stop blaming your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar,
for all your rants. You are now 77. Own up to your character flaws before
you faked away.
Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong were good parents. They did everything possible for Yale Guen Mar. Unfortunately, Yale Guen Mar was a very bad son. He continued to wallow in selfishness and utter stupidity.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Cl4-o1wzUPk
All my relatives/ancestry before my generation were losers.
So don't ever talk about them to me. I have nothing but
contempt for them. And it includes all the cousins I have.
Yale Guen Mar, you used to lie to your parents, uncle and aunt. And now you lie on the newsgroup. Yale Guen Mar, you are all sleaze with not an iota of any redeeming feature.

Yale Guen Mar was a bad son from day one. He was not welcome at the funerals of his uncle and aunt abd even at the funerals of his own parents.

To put Yale Guen Mar's villainy in perspective, no one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother Ben Shee Mar) some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong about a decade ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Homer Yale Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar is of course trying to shift the blame on his mother. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents financially or otherwise.. It was the parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the Mar family (including the 3 siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Homer Yale Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan and rightly so.
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-08 22:14:59 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you need urgent medical care. Why don't you go on a Medi Tour to Cambodia to consult Dr. Long Dong?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/jsnSl9JNsKM
Get your wife or your daughter over here.
You can witness my sexual power with your wife or your daughter.
Yale Guen Mar, stories of your sexual power has already been already told and retold by your caregiver Meichi Thai who toils ceaselessly to keep you clean. She has shared the stories with all your Hmong neighbors.

* she gives you a warm water douche every day at 7 PM

* she shoves suppositories up your asshole to make you poop.

* she changes your catheter to keep you peeing.

* she shoves tampons up your hemorrhoid scarred asshole

* she applies Tiger Balm and Preparation H to soothe your asshole.

* she tries to change you into a clean diaper before it is too late.

So, Yale Guen Mar, no point in boasting about your sexual powers when you can't even pee without a catheter let alone ejaculate or even have an erection.

Yale Guen Mar, you have never had the capacity to rise to the occasion. That is why you went into finger-fucking pigs in their assholes for your sexual joy.

Here's an apt epitaph for the quintessential idiot Yale Guen Mar:

Here lies the body of Mar Guen Yale,
A lying, thieving, cheating rascal ;
He always lied, and now he lies,
He has no soul and cannot rise.

Heck, with a catheter inside him 24/7, 76-year old Yale Guen Mar can't even rise to the occasion for sex.
My aunt died in Texas, stupid Satish Kumar madhavan.
When I didn't even go to my own mother's funeral,
there is no reason for me to go to my aunt's funeral.
After I died, I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I don't want a funeral.
Just throw my body into the ocean.
Why do you want the ocean polluted?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/goZEwq20iuA
Please predict the date of your impending death?
Probably in 2023.
How may will attend your funeral?
None!!! I don't want anyone at my funeral.
As a matter of fact, I want no funeral.
How will your body be disposed off?
Sky burial, Tibetan way. Let the vultures eat it.
Don;t let anything go to waste.
Yale Guen Mar, even vultures have self-respect.

No self-respecting vulture will deign to eat your disease-ful body.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/eJPEw2Okxd8
I will go nowhere, Satish. Yuhua has select a grave site for me already.
I'll let you on to a secret. The grave site, you think is for you, is not really for you. Yuhua and Carlton are sick and tired of listening to your desire for a sky burial.

Yuhua and Carlton have decided that theoir first choice for the grave site is Carlton's biological father from China, He visits Fremont, CA every year It would be fitting if he rests in peace in that grave site chosen by his beloved Yuhua.

In case that is not possible both Carlton and Yuhua have decided to bury Kimi and Subi there when the time comes.

So, Yale Guen Mar, short of a Tibetan sky burial, you are destined to rest in peace in Safford, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aosk0zijSnE
My father went to see a fortune teller in 1949 in Hong Kong.
1: Get a second wife when he's 45 years old.
2: He will die at age 65.
You don't need a fortune teller to make these kind of truth to any man.
1: His wife will be having her menopause. Get a young woman for sex.
2: In 1949, the life-span of Chinese male was about 65 years old.
Yale Guen Mar, you haven't told us the whole story. You were a mere 11 years in Hong Kong when the fortune-teller told you that you would soon live in a small desert town in Arizona where temperatures were like 120 degrees. You had laughed it of. But it wasn't long before you crossed the South China Sea, an, in fact, the Pacific Ocean to do just that.

The fortune-teller had also said that you'll be buried under earth (no sky burial) in a desert town in Arizna to be baked at 120 degrees till eternity. That too is likely to come true.

You'll soon be moving to Safford, AZ because you have become persona non grata with your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA.

Your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara will then take you to Safford, AZ and introduce you to her friends on W Thatcher Blvd. They will sponsor you stay at a local pig sty.

You'll die there and be buried for eternity in Safford, AZ where it had all started.

The fortune-teller couldn't have been more right.

BTW, what have you done with the $30,000 and the minivan that Yuhua gave you to get rid of you from her life? Have you already frittered away all that money? Have you sold the minivan as well?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ct6iuR-OrIQ
Retirement does not require thinking, Malaysian Mule. Just keep your muscles
working by doing daily exercises, and eat healthy food. Once in a while, go
visit friends and relatives.
Yale Guen Mar, when you were tired (long before you retired), you found out that thinking was too onerous for you.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you do not think.

No surprise there. No thoughtful person could have posted the rubbish you do, even if it was to get recommended by Uncle Chang (your handler with the CCP dictatorship in PRC) for 50 cents.

Merced Chimp, you are as brainless as you are thoughtless.

Speaking of restaurant jobs, haven't you been ricocheting from one firing to another?

Your uncle (twin brother of your father) Ben Shee Mar had to fire you from your janitor's job at Junction City Cafe in Kansas because you were goofing off to be at local piggeries to satisfy your perversion.

And you got fired by George Gee because you were pilfering restaurant supplies. You reapplied for the job after George's death but of no available. Gene thought as little of you as George had.