Yale Guen Mar, did you when you were young went to your big city...?
Add Reply
Communist Party of China , a DICTATORSHIP POWER
2013-07-20 23:46:53 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, did you when you were young, you disobeyed your parents, you
went to the big city for sex during your day-off from your parent's Café?

For a man like you with no money, you cannot have your pick of women in the
big city of "virgin women".

You then got syphilis and gonorrhea from the filthy smelly rotten stinky
prostitutes in the big city.

Now after your treatments, you, the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar, has a grossly
enlarged prostate.

Now you need a catheter inside him just to assist you to pee.

It is the catheter that keeps your flag flying at full mast on a 24/7.

Without the catheter, your bladder is jammed.

Your erection now is not so good.

You lost your ability to have sex many years ago.

That could be why you talk dirty in order to get some sexual pleasure from
it.

Right?
rst9
2013-07-21 02:41:37 UTC
Parents are the worse part of any child's life.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-05 06:48:20 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/I-gkBM-4mw8
Post by rst9
Parents are the worse part of any child's life.
Really, Yale Guen Mar?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!toic/soc.culture.china/UqPjXT6A9Ys
Post by rst9
"...don't ever forget what you owe to your Chinese parents. "
I cussed them out for bringing me into this terrible world.
I cussed them out for being lousy parents.
I cussed them out for being ignorant parents.
I cussed them out for being typical Chinese parents.
I cussed them out for being uneducated parents.
I cussed them out for following Manchu cultured parents....
Yale Guen Mar, don't ever forget what you owe to your Chinese parents.

Yale Guen Mar, stop blaming your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, for all your woes. You are now nearly 79. Grow up. Own up to your character flaws before you croak.

Your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, were good parents and noble souls. Your siblings like Donald Yale Mar, Ellen Heath and Eugene Yale Mar are achievers because they had parents like Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you are the black sheep in the family. KIm Hi Wong was always worried about you. That is why she used to spank you all the time to keep you in the straight and narrow. That is why your buttocks were sore all the time when you were growing up.

But nothing worked. As the old saying says, you can drag a mule to the well, but you can't make it drink from the well.

Yale Guen Mar, your 79th birthday is on 1st February. Remember how you muddied the San Francisco Bay in 1949 as soon as you got off the boat from Hong Kong?

Yale Guen Mar, it is time to make a new beginning. Forget your grudge against your "dad" Tony Chee Mar.

Remember everything you owe him. You met Tony Chee Mar for the first time as a 11 year old FOB in San Francisco - you had arrived from Hong Kong in 1949 after the communists took over the country you were born in. Tony Chee Mar (a US citizen) declared that you were his son so that you could be in USA.

Remember what he told you when you arrived in San Francisco. Tony told you, "Yale, you are a turkey".

Tony then added, "This is Thanksgiving. We are going to have turkey."

Wonder-struck, you asked him, "What is Thanksgiving, what is turkey?"

And, yes, he did punish you often, but that was because he had to. He hoped his (and Kim Hi Wong's) punishments will help you become a better person.

Unfortunately, you were incorrigible. You just couldn't stay on the straight and narrow. This, together with the obsession you had developed as a child in rural China for finger-fucking pigs in their assholes, made sure that you were never more than the miserable self you are right now.

But don't be an ingrate. Tony Chee Mar did his best to bring you up properly. You owe him immense debt.
Post by rst9
I cussed them out for being ignorant parents.
The only think they were ignorant of was that they were fighting a losing cause in trying to get an incorrigible rascal like you to grow up into decent human being like their other children Donald, Ellen and Eugene. But one can drag a mule to the well, but it cannot be made to drink from the well unless it wants to.
Post by rst9
I cussed them out for being typical Chinese parents.
Typical Chinese parents have much to be proud of.

Donald, Ellen and Eugene grew up to be accomplished, honest upright citizens
So did Homer, Gini, Lawrence, Homer and Clarence.
Post by rst9
I cussed them out for being uneducated parents.
Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. He let you work in his cafe. He taught you English and mathematics. If you failed to get an education, it was your fault, not theirs. Your siblings didn't fail them. Donald, Ellen and Eugene are as honest and upright as they are accomplished.
Post by rst9
I cussed them out for following Manchu cultured parents....
Better to have cultured parents than uncultured parents.

And anyway, you shouldn't grudge the fact that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

Nor should you grudge Tony Chee Mar for refusing to shave a straight line along your head.

Tony Chee Mar was a thoughtful father. He didn't want you to be ridiculed and heckled by your school mates in the new country.

That is why he chopped off your pigtail as soon as you got off the boat in San Francisco. And that is why he shaved off all your hair so that you could grow a normal crew cut and meld with your classmates.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-09 06:13:21 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsoc.culture.china/5w6F8l0cbJs
I grew up in Arizona. Which part of Phoenix are you talking about?
Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Phoenix should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar and to your sister Ellen Heath. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald, Ellen and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-18 16:13:30 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, are you getting ready to honor yourself as a senior citizen by celebrating the Double Bine Festival on Octover 28?

Yale Guen Mar (you post as Resty Wyse and Rusty Wyseman on the newsgroup) , don't forget to honor your dad and well-wisher Tony Chee Mar on November 5. He would have been 102 - he was born on November 5, 1915 - if he were still alive.

Tony Chee Mar's other descendants will remember and honor him as usual on the anniversary.

Eugene, Ellen and Donald will throw a joint party in Tucson, AZ for ghosts of Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar as they have being doing every year.

Brenton, Luca and Valentina will do the same in Boston.

The Boston chapter of the family will be joined by May Fung from Quincy and Dr. Roberto Buonamici from Tuscany.

Yale Guen Mar, try do something nice for the ghosts who would like nothing better than to drink your Mai Tai, eat your food and smell your incense.

Yalke Guen Mar, if you fail to do your filial duties, then ... well ... , you'll reap as you sow.

On November 5 each year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings Virginia, Lawrence and Clarence pay respect to their beloved parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all the relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They tidy up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They always offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene do the same in Tucson, AZ every November 5 for their parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

Yale Guen Mar, have you ever visited the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong? It is time you do so. What better time to start doing so than on November 5? Tony Chee Mar. would have been 102 - he was born on November 5, 1915.

Let this be a new beginning for you. Always pay a visit to the graves at Quingming Festival, Hungry Ghost Festival and the Double Nine Festival. Tend the graves, clean the tomb stones and clean the gravesites. Offer the best Mai Tai and the choicest Taishanese cuisine that was your parents' favorite.

Yale Guen Mar, if you play your cards right, Dr. Eugene Yale Mar might yet forgive you and accept you as friend on Facebook.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-20 14:15:05 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you are 79, going on 80. It is time you pay respect to your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee mar.

Your parents were always very generous. They gave you a room in their house on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ even after you were past your teens.

And how did you pay them back? You didn't visit their graves evn once after nearly twocades of their death. In fact, you were not there even at their funerals.

Ben Shee Mar (Tony Chee Mar's twin brother) and his wife Susan Suey Oy Wong lie buried side by side in Duncanville, TX. Their offsprings Homer, Virginia, Lawrence and Clarence always visit the graves to honor not just the parents but all their other ancestors.

Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong fortunately have offsprings that care. Ellen, Donald and Eugene always visit the graves in Lot 49 of East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ. They clean the tombstones and tidy up the grave sites.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene offer Mai Tai and Taishanese cuisine (that were the favorite of both Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong). They offer flowers and paper money. They burn incense.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you ever join Ellen, Donald and Eugene to display your filial piety? That will be one way to bond with them. If you do it right, Dr. Eugene Yale Mar might yet forget all your past transgressions and accept you as friend on Facebook.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-19 15:10:12 UTC
Post by rst9
Parents are the worse part of any child's life.
Yale Guen Mar, you are a rank ingrate.

Your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar did their best to guide you to e a useful citizen in your adopted land. But your character flaws always came in the way.

Stop berating your parents. I blame Lim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar, not for punishing you often, but for not punishing you often enough.

Get over your unfounded grudges, Yale Guen Mar.

You have never visited the graves of your parents. Do you know where they are?

Take a bus or atrain to Tucson, AZ. Visit the East Palm Cemetery.

Your parents are buried in Lot 49.

Be there on October 28 for the Double Nine Festival. Honor yourself by honoring your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar and all your other ancestors.

Stay back till November 5. That's your dad's birthday. He was born on November 5, 1915.

Clean the tombstones. Tidy up the gravesites.

Offer them Mai Tai and the choicest Taishanese cuisine.

Offer flowers and paper money.

Burn incense.

Do all that and Dr. Eugene Yale Mar might yet forgive you in spite of all your transgressions. He might even accept you as a friend on Facebook.

So, Yale Guen Mar, go ahead. Buy a ticket to Tucson, AZ and do the needful.

You'll get to meet your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene. This year, Brenton, Luca and Valentina will also be there. So will Silvia, May Fung and Dr. Roberto Buonamici.

Yale Guen Mar, go to Tucson, AZ. Get over your unfounded grudges. Bond with your kith and kin.

That way, you'll het to die a happier man.