Was Jesus a good handyman?
2018-04-07 19:17:39 UTC
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.

https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809

We may never know what kind of handyman he was.

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

MAGIC BRACELETS
Banana Warrior Bracelet @eBay

#HammockForPeace #BikeForPeace
2018-04-08 01:20:19 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
...well, if he was a handyman he should have stuck with his trade
instead of running amuck with that ridiculous salvation scam.
True, we may have had something practical from his trade.

https://studygrowknowblog.com/2016/02/29/is-jesus-our-heavenly-handyman/
2018-04-08 01:26:48 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
...well, if he was a handyman he should have stuck with his trade
instead of running amuck with that ridiculous salvation scam.
True, we may have had something practical from his trade.
https://studygrowknowblog.com/2016/02/29/is-jesus-our-heavenly-handyman/
Wait a minute, Jesus was NOT a good handyman. He didn't fix the world.

Maybe he was a magician.
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2018-04-08 01:49:57 UTC
jesus was a bastard

no training
no job
no income
live on woman 's cunt hole
Mary Madeleine sold her cunt for sex

Mary Madeleine fed Jesus food like a dog

jesus claimed god fucked his mother
because jesus knew not his real father

jesus was an ass hole
a bastard
and a lazy bum
Who would covert a tree into a chair?
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2018-04-08 12:32:20 UTC
no proof he waz a carpenter

he could have worked for a living
2018-04-08 16:30:12 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
We already do. He was a carpenter.
C'mon, U just made it up. That's nowhere in the bible. U don't have anything more romantic, such as a handyman?