Yale Guen Mar, why aren't you asking your "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara to relay sincere apologies to all your siblings and cousin and to get help from them ?
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-15 08:34:27 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw
Was Homer a bully?
His mother said so, and all his brothers and sister called him a bully. It came out from his own mother's mouth. You see, we have a cousin living in Santa Clara. She's the "message-relayer".
Yale Guen Mar, how come your "message-relaying" cousin didn't introduce you to cousin Larry who lives not too far from Merced, CA?

Do ask your message-carrying cousin to introduce you to Lawrence Yale Mar who is an expert on tax regulations and laws.

Recognize that you have now crossed over to the wrong side of law by failing to report your income of 50 cents per approved post from the CCP dictatorship in Beijing. Failure to register yourself as a lobbyist for a foreign entity is also illegal.

Consult Lawrence Yale Mar to find the least painful method for coming clean with the the US government in general and the IRS in particular. It is not going to be painless but it might help you to get reduced time in jail. At your age, any extended incarceration will probably mean you'll come out of jail feet first, after dying on a shower floor as you are sodomized by fellow inmates.

So, Yale Guen Mar, swallow your vanity and ask cousin Larry for help without any further delay.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-16 09:29:27 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2CrEQCFOylw
Was Homer a bully?
His mother said so, and all his brothers and sister called him a bully. It came out from his own mother's mouth. You see, we have a cousin living in Santa Clara. She's the "message-relayer".
Yale Guen Mar, how come your "message-relaying" cousin didn't introduce you to cousin Clarence Yale Mar who lives not too far from Merced, CA?

Do ask your message-carrying cousin to introduce you to Clarence Yale Mar who is hi tech industry leader in Austin, TX.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/6aCRV4RjuNs
Homer said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Clarence has nothing to show off except his fat belly!!!
So, Clarence like Homer is fat too?!!

If anyone is fat in the Mar clan, it is you, Yale Guen Mar. That is why you felt bullied not just by Homer but by all your siblings and cousins. They used to all laugh at you.

Aren't you the one with a fat belly? Haven't you always been the laughing stock in the neighborhood because of your fat belly?

And Clarence Yale Mar is a failure because he is the Vice Chairman at an international hi tech company in Austin, TX?

Yale Guen Mar, you are so jealous that you must pooh pooh Clarence's status as respected leader in a hi tech industry by posting that he has nothing to show off except his fat belly. How low can you get?

Yale Guen Mar, get over your jealousy.

If you don't want to respect Clarence for his achievements and status in the industry, that is your problem, not his.

Yale Guen Mar, given your record, you wouldn't have been hired even as a janitor at Dell. And you are now saying that Clarence is a failure because he is a Vice Chairman at Dell?

Frustrations have taken such a heavy toll on you, Yale Guen Mar, that you don't even realize that you are reaffirming your status as a buffoon (and a jealous buffoon at that) by calling that Clarence a failure.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-24 17:15:04 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, it was very mean of you to call your cousin Homer a liar. Col. Homer Yale Mar was an upright soldier in the US Army. He retired as a colonel. Cousin Homer deserves to be held by you in the highest esteem.

Yale Guen Mar, in a moment of unguarded candor, didn't you admit what your ex domestic partner in Merced, CA had told you? Didn't you post, "She said I logged on to chat- room and called everybody stupid."?

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/2dcef784b9a60fda

Well, Yale Guen Mar, you are now firmly entrenched as the newsgroup idiot. Now that everyone on the newsgroup is calling you an idiot, have you conveyed this to your domestic partner?

Yale Guen Mar, you are no human being. You are either a chimpman or a humanzee with a passion to finger-fuck pigs in their assholes.

It has served you right that your STD-infected middle fingers now face amputation. But you have given anal infection to countless pigs because of your passion for molesting them.

So, Yale Guen Mar, you are definitely sub-human.

Yale Guen Mar is the tantrum throwing kid in s.c.c.

For years he bragged how his ex domestic partner used to say that Yale Guen Mar spends time on the newsgroup to call everyone else an idiot.

But now that everyone else has identified Yale Guen Mar as the newsgroup idiot, he can't take it. And that in spite of the fact that Yale Guen Mar is indeed the newsgroup idiot. That's why he has become the laughing stock in the newsgroup.

And as for lying, aren't you the one who gets repeatedly exposed for lying. In fact, you might just as well change your last name from Mar to Liar.

Yale Guen Liar, you are like the drunkard who accuses everyone else of being drunk.

When it comes to lying, you have a very sorry record.

* You lied when you explained to Silvia that you were trying to potty train Valentina on skype. You are no longer allowed to contact Valentina on skype without adult supervision.

* You lied to the census office when you falsely claimed that the household at 3851 Twilight Avenue is Caucasian.

* You lied to George Gee when you got caught for pilfering restaurant supplies, But it couldn't save you from getting fired.

* You lied to Gene when you tried to get back your job after the death of George Gee. That's when you made up the lie that far from firing you, George Gee was trying to get you to marry his daughter. Gene knew better and you didn't get your job back.

* You lied when you accidentally triggered the gas leak alarm while finger-fucking a 265 lb pig in Mai Keri Her pig farm in Merced. But there were no takers - the official who responded to the emergency was seen giggling when interviewed by reporters.

* You lie when you blame your parents for your character flaws.

* You lied to your uncle in Junction City when he caught you intently watching pigs when they urinated. But you got thrashed by your uncle who knew exactly what you were doing. Your uncle gave you a good thrashing in the hope of curing you of your perversion.

* You lie to Mr. Ravinder Singh to explain away the stinking yellow stains that you leave on his sofa.

* You lie to Rolida Lee to explain away the stink that you leave on her reclining chair.

* You lie when you claim that you are shitting on the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors only to fertilize the patch.

* You lie to explain away the stink when you fart in Mr. Lee's Hmong grocery store, in Mr. Miao's Yue Cheng Market or in Rancho San Miguel Supermarket of Mr. Lopez.
s***@gmail.com
2017-12-25 17:51:48 UTC
Yale Gen Mar, tell us about your ill-fated marriage to the daughter of a military leader from North Korea.

Yale Guen Mar has a very soft corner for North Korea.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/kB_iOgpuHPE
I had a wonderful and successful life in the U.S., wonderful children and grandchildren.
I have always taken the communist side of any debate, any discussion. It's my nature. This fact is in my file when I was interviewed for security clearance.
My first wife's family was a land-owning class of North Korea when the Japanese invaded Korea. Her family and her group moved to China to fight against the Japanese. Her father was a graduate of Whampao Military Academy in China and an officer of the Nationalist Chinese Army during WWII. She was born in Chungking, the wartime capital of China.
After WWII ended, the Korean faction of the Chinese Army went back to Korea. She was driven by military escort and guards everywhere they go. Synman Rhee had the opposition party leaders killed because he had U.S. support. Her father was killed and the body was never found.
My first wife was very anti-communist. On any discussion on communism, I always had to take the communist side as I am currently doing in soc.culture.china.
So, Yale Guen Mar, Would your wife be siding with dictator Kim Jong-un? Did you always support Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il?
Yale Guen Mar, your first wife was indeed North Korean

But you have been wife-less for a while - not even a sow wants to be in bed with you volutarily.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

Your first wife was a North Korean.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-05 00:34:56 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you were given a crew cut in the new country for your own good. Stop bearing a grudge against Tony Chee Mar just because he cut off your pigtail 68 years ago when you landed in San Francisco.

Yale Guen Mar, you are still blinded by rage more than a dozen years after Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong passed away.

You are angry that you got punished by Kim Hi Wong who was doing all she could to keep you in the straight and narrow but to no avail.

It seems you are still sore that Tony Chee Mar cut off your pigtail the moment you landed in San Francisco on the Thanksgiving day of 1949.

You shouldn't bear grudge against Tony Chee Mar for refusing to shave a straight line along your head either.

Tony Chee Mar wanted to be a thoughtful father for an 11-year old boy he was seeing for the first time in his life. Tony had declared himself to be your father so that you could find refuge in USA after the imposition of CCP dictatorship in Beijing.

Yale Guen Mar, your "father" didn't want you to be ridiculed and heckled by your school mates in the new country.

That is why he chopped off your pigtail as soon as you got off the boat in San Francisco. And that is why he shaved off all your hair so that you could grow a normal crew cut and meld with your classmates.

And now you don't want to celebrate the Quinming Festival at his tomb? You don't want to tidy up the place with the rest of your family - Donald, Ellen, Eugene, Brenton, Valentina, Luca and even Silvia?

Well, if you have an allergy to your relatives, why don't you go to the tomb on March 28? That's the day in 2001 that Tony Chee Mar passed away.

Tidy up the tomb. Offer flowers, food and paper money. Burn incenses. Yale guen Mar, ytou'll feel so much better.
Uncle Ben and his wife, and their children are losers, born liar bottom dweller illegal alien dish-washer Satish. My parents were loser, too. All my ancestors were losers. all tied to Manchurian customs, Confucius ways, the coolie ways,... I will be the first to tell everybody that.
Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

To put Yale Guen Mar's villainy in perspective, no one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) Ben Shee Mar some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Homer Yale Mar Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar is of course trying to shift the blame on his mother. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong financially or otherwise.. It was the parents who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the Mar family (including the 3 siblings) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Yue Chung Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan and rightly so.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-07 20:53:41 UTC
Faggots talk politics. Real men scare away the faggot men then fuck all the women. Origin of 一夫多妻
When you have nothing to contribute to this discussion, then shut up and most of all, don't spew your filth over the internet.
Yale Guen Mar, have you ever contributed anything meaningful to the newsgroup?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/_s_g1Fn-Qkg
She said I logged on to chat-room and called everybody stupid.
This especially applies to you, Satish. You are the worst slum in
the
world.
Yale Guen Mar, is that what you told her?

Does she know that everyone in the newsgroup thinks you are a foul-mouthed idiot? She'll be doing the world a favor if she forces you to wash your mouth with soap every time you talk dirty.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/xXFJ5FvCtkI
Satish, you are soooo stupid you can't even repeat what I said correctly.
The word was "stupid", not "idiot", stupid asshole Satish.
Yale Guen Mar, you thought you were smart because you called everyone else stupid/idiot on the newsgroup ? !!

Well, now you know better and so do the netizens. You have become the laughing stock in the newsgroup. Everyone calls you stupid/idiot because they know you are stupid/idiot.

Your erratic arguments show that STD-s from your infected middle fingers have started to seep into what little brain you have.

Please get your middle fingers amputated as soon as possible. Or else rush to your doctor in Cambodia for aternate medical treatment for your physical and mental ailments.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-11 05:42:05 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/GWtYn0peLrc
I had a similar experience. After I moved back to California from
the East Coast, I had rashes around the middle of my body where the
pants and shirt come together. I went to one doctor, and he said "I
don't know what it is, but it's not contagious". He prescribed a
cream for me to apply. As long as I used the cream, the rash goes
away. A few days after I stopped using the cream, the rash came
back. This went on for about two years until I changed jobs and moved
to Santa Clara. When the rash re-appeared, I went to a different
Kaiser Hospital, and saw a tall young red-hair doctor who may have
finished his med school not too long ago, He took one look at the
rash, he said; "Does your wife use the softener 'Bounce' after
washing the clothes"? I said "yes". He said "Tell her to stop using
it. That softener Bounce is very strong chemically. I have seen this
many times".
She stopped using Bounce, and the rash disappeared completely.
Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/hJ1hUL6Oz_k
Dr. Long Dong is playing his games again.
Anita Hill exposed you as an immoral and sexual predator preying on your subordinates. You should have your long dong cut off. That procedure is called castration.
Yale Guen Mar, you sound very despondent at the prospect of losing your STD ravaged middle fingers to surgery.

As you sow, so must you reap. After finger-fucking sows and male pigs alike, your middle fingers are STD ravaged beyond redemption.

As you prepare yourself to the amputation of your middle fingers, you might start practicing safe sex by using condoms on your fingers as you finger-fuck pigs. It is another matter that it would be like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted. But may be Yale Guen Mar will be yet able to save his fingers, other than his middle fingers, if he starts using condoms.

If Yale Guen Mar wants to save his middle fingers as well, he should visit Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for treatment under alternate medicine.

Yale Guen Mar, Cambodia should be a good bargain for your Medi Tour.

I advise that you try to raise funds to go to Cambodia for a second opinion on the treatment of your STD ravaged middle fingers and also for treatment of your bipolar disorder.

Rolida Lee has already take the initiative to raise money for your treatment from all your Hmong neighbors. But to avail yourself of that fund, you will have to give an undertaking that you'll not come back to Merced, CA after your treatment, or even to USA for that matter. Your Hmong neighbors are very patriotic. They don't want a mercenary like you to live in USA and live on welfare checks from Uncle Sam.

If you find it difficult to accept the conditions of your Hmong neighbors for funding your Cambodian Medi Tour, you should swallow your pride to beg funds from cousin Homer Yale Mar. Cousin Homer is a very kind man who will help even his worst enemy. Col. Homer Yale Mar is unlikely to mind if you come back to Merced, CA after your medical treatment.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-11 20:40:48 UTC
Somethings never change - Yale Guen Mar's penchant for notoriety is just timeless. Your name is shit to all airlines workers and for very good reasons.

Virginia Taylor (along with Ellen Heath) has been chronicling the history of the Mar clan. By her account, the 2010 incident aboard a plane wasn't the first involving Yale Guen Mar.

He had been forced to disembark at the same airport (Kansas City, Missouri) during a San Francisco-Boston flight in 2007. Yale Guen Mar was tested for mental capacity after the incident but he was able to convince the examining psychiatrist that his bizarre behavior aboard the US Airways flight was a momentary aberration and not a permanent affliction.

****************

February 1, 2007
Reuters

Passenger caught ‘smearing feces everywhere’ on San Francisco to Boston flight, police say

Passengers on this US Airways flight got an unpleasant surprise on their journey from San Francisco to Boston, according to police.

US Airways flight 666 had to be grounded in Kansas City, Missouri, on Thursday night — hours before reaching its final destination Boston — due to a “disruptive passenger,” the airline told NBC.

But “disruptive” is putting it mildly: The passenger, 69 year old Yale Guen Mar from California, was “smearing feces everywhere,” police at Kansas City airport told reporters. His excrement was spread throughout two of the bathrooms on board the plane, and the man had even taken off his shirt and tried to shove it into one of the plane’s toilets, airport police said.

As the plane made its unplanned landing in Kansas City, Missouri, the man cooperated with the flight crew and sat in his seat, Reuters reports.

Yale Guen Mar, 69, was taken into custody and sent to a lunatic asylum for psychiatric evaluation.

****************

Yale Guen Mar has been on the no-fly list of all airlines because of the fiasco in 2010.

Railroad tracks was a life saver for Yale Guen Mar in 2010 when he was put on a freight train to be shipped back from Kansas to Merced after his aborted attempt to fly into Boston.

Yale Guen Mar has been placed in the no-fly list by airlines. Railroad tracks might be his best bet to travel.

*********************

Mercury Sun-Star
February 1, 2010

Septuagenerian's poop in jet leads to forced landing
AFP

A US Airways flight had to make an emergency landing yesterday after a septuagenerian passenger, Yale Guen Mar, repeatedly defecated in the plane's aisles.

The Boston-bound flight had to make the unexpected stop in Kansas, Missouri, when the passenger, Yale Guen Mar, relieved himself not once, but three times on the flight that had set off from San Francisco.

It was decided an emergency landing was the only solution, when the cabin crew had run out of paper towels to clean up the mess and the smell from the Yale Guen Mar's faeces began to make passengers feel physically ill.

One passenger, Carlton, told the American news magazine Inside Edition that about an hour into the flight passengers started "smelling this terrible smell," which was caused by an old passenger in his seventies.

"The second time after the passenger, Yale Guen Mar, pooped they ran out of paper towels, they didn't have anything else. The pilot comes on the radio, 'Hey, we have a situation in the back, we're going to have to emergency land'."

The pilot then contacted Kansas City International Airport to arrange a window to land in and organize a cleaning team to be deployed on their arrival.

After the mess was cleared, passengers were able to re-board the flight and continue their journey to Boston. But the erring passenger, Yale Guen Mar, was put in a locked cage with a shit-pit and loaded into a freight train bound for Merced, CA which is Yale Guen Mar's home town.

Another passenger, Brenton, reported the event on her Twitter and was full of praise for the flight crew.

Brenton said: "Easy to crush airlines in these situations, but the flight crew was just great through the ordeal posed by the septuagenerian Yale Guen Mar's repeated defecations.

US Airways spokesman Victor Buonamicci called the episode a "rare and unfortunate situation". But he promised that the US Airways will make sure that the septuagenerian Yale Guen Mar never makes another flight in US Airways

*********************

Yale Guen Mar has been blacklisted by airlines for the fiasco in 2010.

Yale Guen Mar, even if Silivia were to relent, you still won't be able to fly to Boston. You burnt your bridges in 2010. You should have used better diapers during your aborted flight.

Time has taken its toll on Yale Guen Mar who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse..

At 11, Yale Guen Mar could boast of middle fingers that could act like missiles inside assholes of pigs in surrounding hog farms. Today, his middle fingers are ravaged by STDs, a consequence of a life time of pig molestation.

At 79, Yale Guen Mar's asshole is scarred by painful hemorrhoids - Meichi Thai has to apply Tiger Balm as well as Preparation H every day at 7 PM and any other time when his pain in the ass becomes unbearable. At 11, Yale Guen Mar would often have pigs insert their penises inside his asshole without much discomfort.

At 11, Yale Guen Mar could enter into pissing contests with all the other village urchins. At 79, Yale Guen Mar cannot even pee, let alone ejaculate without a catheter.

At 11, in mainland China, Yale Guen Mar would be perpetually suffering from diarrhea from his steady diet of crow and chicken claws. Today, Meichi Thai has to insert tons and tons of suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's asshole to make him poop. She also has to take care of the consequences by changing Yale Guen Mar's diapers as often as it takes.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 19:47:53 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you will be 80 on February 1. if you survive that long, time for you to make up with Huli and with Homer (not necessarily in that order).

SPCA needs to be alerted every time Yale Guen Mar is with a dog. He is never in the vicinity of a dog without ulterior motives.

Yale Guen Mar, tell us about your feelings for Huli (and Kimi, Subi and Secola, not necessarily in that order).

Yale Guen Mar, are you ready for the year of the dog?

Are you trying to get along with Huli?

Are you still hoping for a jindo bitch from North Korea?

Yale Guen Mar, you have kept badmouthing your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar long after they have been dead and buried.

It is time for you to bury the hatchet.

Here is the photo of Yale Guen Mar's spiritual counselor who belongs to the Falun Gong. Yale Guen Mar wears a locket with this spiritual counsellor's photo as a talisman:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N07/

Yale Guen Mar's photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Yale Guen Mar's live-in-nurse Meichi Thai:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N00/

Also, try to rise above your issues with dogs, especially Huli.

When Yale Guen Mar is angry enough, he'll do anything. Just see what he was willing to do to Huli.

Yale Guen Mar has a lot of issues with Huli.

Yale Guen Mar resents the fact that Carlton lets Huli ride in his Subaru MRX STI with special color but doesn't let Yale Guen Mar anywhere near the car.

Huli didn't improve matters last Thanksgiving when sharing a turkey with Subi, Kimi and Secola but refusing to share it with Yale Guen Mar.

All this got Yale Guen Mar into a demonic rage. He contacted the organizers of the Yulin dog meat festival to ship Huli to Yulin.

Fortunately, a Hmong neighbor (Rolida Lee) found out in time about Yale Guen Mar's fiendish plan for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar was barricaded by the dogs of all his Hmong neighbors. Yale Guen Mar has been forced into a retreat. He has been told that if he can't look after Huli, one of his Hmong neighbors will gladly do it for him.

Whew ! That was a close call for Huli.

Yale Guen Mar's relationship with Carlton's is no less tortured.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Ug6eKtEdCFM
My stepson's real father came from China to visit him for the next two months yesterday (Saturday). Within a few hours, he said he cannot stand his father.
He said his father is dirty, clothing dirty, constantly smoking (no one in my house smoke), constantly talking,...
Yale Guen Mar, Carlton is not your stepson, he is Yuhua Luo's stepson.

It is very undignified and petty of you to badmouth Carlton's father who is much more of a man than you will ever be (just ask Yuhua Luo, and you'll get your resounding confirmation).

Yale Guen Mar, you should follow Carlton's advice. Make an appointment with that professor of animal psychology at UC, Davis. See if his therapy will relieve your angst. That's the best thing you can do for yourself on your 80th birthday.

Don't miss the bus - you may not have much time left.
s***@gmail.com

Ask your "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara to introduce you to cousin Larry. She could (if she doesn't mind lying for you) put in a good word about you to cousin Larry.
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com
2018-01-16 17:46:35 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/yPi27U6VX9o
Yale Guen Mar, why aren't you asking your "message-relayer" cousin in Santa Clara to relay sincere apologies to all your siblings and cousin and to get help from them ?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8Fv-iHWD78k
Post by s***@gmail.com
American teen-agers and strict-parents are explosive combination. Ellen ran-away from home, and stayed at friend's house. After graduation from college, she worked for Play-Boy Club in Chicago. If anyone hated her parents, it was Ellen. Ellen and I were the only ones who didn't attend our mother's funneral.
But that's not what Ellen says. You were the only one who didn't attend your mother's funeral.

You were still sulking because she had punished you as a young boy in the hope that you will abandon your mischievous ways.

Ellen graduated from college whereas you had to buy a fake degree from a diploma mill. And even that didn't work. You ricocheted from one firing to another janitorial job at restaurants. And finally you gave up.
You have subsisted on welfare checks from Uncle Sam and now you supplement the welfare checks with 50 cents per approved post from Uncle Chang.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Ellen and her cousin Gini (uncle Ben's daughter Virginia) have pooled resources to document the Mar clan's history.
Ellen and I didn't even know Gini and never ever saw her. No one in my family ever met Ben's family after 1949, except ny the end of my father's life, he came to our house, and left before I came back.
But you still know all about the fat bellies of your cousins and even of Cynthia.

And you also know that cousin Homer would get out of your parents' home before you came in because he was afraid that you would punch him !!!

Ellen and Gini have been great friends for years. And they are now collaborating to document the history of the Mar clan.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Donald and Eugene appreciate the efforts of Ellen and Gini to honor the ancestors and so do Homer, Clarence and Larry.
Ellen, Donald, and Eugene never met or even know of Ben's family. And our family never knew or ever met Gini, Clarence or Larry.
That's not what Ellen, Donald and Eugene say.

Yale Guen Mar, you cannot wish away your siblings and your cousins just because you are jealous of them.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Near the end of her life, their mother wanted to see me. I said we lived in the same house in China, and she never ever talk to us, there is nothing to talk about today.
Aren't you making a virtue of necessity?

You were not there at the funeral of your parents, aunt and uncle because no one in the Mar clan wanted you there.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yale Guen Mar, you are the miserable outlier in the family who stays out of celebrations for the ancestors because of your grudges against Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.
No one believes in ancestor worshiping in our family. Let the dead be the dead and stop talking or thinking about it.
Yale Guen Mar, you missed yet another opportunity last Sunday (November 5). It was Tony Chee Mar's 102nd birth anniversary.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene got together at Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery in Tucson, AZ.

Homer, Gini, Clarence and Larry did the same at Little Bethel Cemetery in Duncanville, TX.

Yale Guen Mar as usual sat in his red sofa alone and sulked. He still bears grudges against his parents, siblings and even against his cousins that he claims he has never met !!
Post by s***@gmail.com
Is it any wonder that Dr. Eugene Yale Mar refuses to accept Yale Guen Mar as a friend on Facebook?
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Like I said. The Mar clan is a barrel of rotten apples.
The barrel had just one rotten apple - Yale Guen Mar who posts as Resty Wyse. They are one and the same. Yale Guen Mar was expelled from the barrel a long time ago. He did not attend the funerals of his parents, aunt and uncle because no one in the Mar clan wanted him anywhere near the funeral.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-11 05:21:27 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, recall how you ran away from home as a teenager. You ended in Chicago where you tried to enroll as a Bunny Boy with Playboy.

Your mother, Kim Hi Wong, had filed a missing person report with the police. The police found you just in time because you might have got murdered by the unsavory characters you had started mixing with to earn money as a boy prostitute.

When you cam back home, your sister Ellen (who was 11 years younger than you) cried and cried and made you swear never to run away from home again.

But then you misused your stay with your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Phoenix, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

s***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 14:52:21 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you have taken sibling rivalry to ridiculously vicious levels.

Why can't you appreciate the achievements of your brothers Donald and Eugene who are successful as medical doctors ? Why are you so jealous of them?

Yale Guen Mar, grow up. Accept your mediocrity and learn to appreciate other people's achievments.

Heck, you can't even stand the fact that your brothers Donald and Eugene did well as medical doctors. This is taking sibling rivalry to ridiculously vicious levels.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/_fwiR-JrgGs
There was a Chinese family, both husband and wife graduated from UC-Davis medical school. At 4 P.M. the husband and children said they had enough. The wife/mother said: "One more time", and went up the slope on a ski-lift. The husband and children waited and waited until 5 P.M. before they called the operator to look for her. They never found her.
The next summer, two hunters found her handbag, IDs, and human bones on the other side of the slope. She was probably the only one up the hill, and ski off the wrong side of the hill!!!
Look at you, Yale Guen Mar. You don't even have a college degree or even a wife. And you are claiming that you didn't go to college because you didn't want to die in a skiing accident.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/HBlDkY3wFUU
You don't need high IQ to be a doctor, just good grades in medical school.
My brothers are medical doctors.
My son is a medical doctor.
They are highly respected people.
But, Yale Guen Mar, you are not respected even inside the Mar clan. They know you for the vindictive scum that you are.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8Fv-iHWD78k
Dr. Eugene Yale Mar has been a quadriplegic since his ski accident, and I think he has even stopped practicing medicine, and may have been under state care. His wife dorvorced him. His son lives in the Phoenix area.
So now you bear ill-will toward your kid brother Eugene because he is a medical doctor and because refuses to be your friend on Facebook?

Grow up Yale Guen Mar.

And, yes, Eugene refuses to have you as his friend on Facebook because he is wary of your intentions. You have done nothing to show that you have the welfare of your kid brother Eugene in your heart.

If Dr. Eugene Yale Mar joined his older siblings Ellen and Donald to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs, it is to protect you from yourself.

But you still haven't forgiven your kid brother for that !! How low can you get ?

Yale Guen Mar (who posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse) do you understand why Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to do what they did.

Because of your unstable temperament, you were a menace not just to yourself and your relatives but even to your neighbors.

Ellen, Donald and Eugene had to get rid of your gun collection and album of photos of your favorite pigs from the room in your parents' home on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ. They were only trying to save you from yourself.

You are a loser, Yale Guen Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ. And also because they graduated from college and are success stories in their chosen professions.
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-07 13:38:26 UTC
My son-in-law used to work for Rockwell Collins in San Jose. The plant was closed but they kept him working at home and paid him 40 hours a week. They kept telling him this is the last project for two years. Finally he told the company that Lockheed had offered him a job twice already and if he still won't go, Lockheed will never offer him a job again. The company finally stop sending him work so he can go work for Lockheed.
Mr. Yamashita and wife Valerie Mar are well respected professionals.

Yale Guen Mar, what you did with your wives and girl friends make you a bad person.

Yale Guen Mar, how firm is the ground you walk on? How come you get dumped by all girl friends and wives within a short time?

Yale Guen Mar, what did you feed your first wife Lillian Dili Han (who you say was the daughter of a North Korean military general)? How did she die a horrible death due to complications from diabetes.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/7STIZaWCtnY
She had bad kidney. She had a kidney transplant, but didn't take.
She lived by kidney dialysis for 25 years before she died.
Yale Guen Mar, you should have consulted Dr. Jenkin in Safford, AZ and taken proper care of Lillian Dili Han.
What did you feed her, poison? What did you do to her kidney?
I used to work in a dialysis center. Most of the patients there got sick
because of an unhealthy lifestyle. Was her lifestyle just like you?
You have to ask her mother. She did all our cooking.
Once her mother came to the U.S., I was only a stranger in the house.
It was 4 females and a stranger living in the same house.
I'm as strong as a water buffalo.
I gave up steak many years ago. The steak stays in my stomach for days.
And I gained too much weight.
I only eat fruits, vegetables, some fish, some meat,...
I exercise my stationary bike, and walk every day.
She was a Manchu raised person. She believed in "spare the rod, spoil the child" rule. Only a computer can live with her. (by that, I mean computers run by computer programs. The computer does exactly as programmed. Another word, do exactly as told).
Yale Guen Mar, stop badmouthing your wives.

Yale Guen Mar, your first wife Lillian Dili Han was indeed North Korean

But you have been wife-less for a while - not even a sow wants to be in bed with you volutarily.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife Lillian Dili Han and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife Lillian Dili Han lost both her legs to diabetes.