Your 5 siblings did not visit their graves did not mean you do not need to
Liu Pao Luong
2014-03-11 08:48:22 UTC
Your 5 siblings did not visit their graves did not mean you do not need to
go to visit them. They did not hate and scold their late parents as much as
you did, that their unpleasant feelings from them were less on them that
latch on their soul and mind.

But for you, you should know best of yourself of how much you belittle and
hated and abused them, that their angry spirits were casted on you, that
latched on your soul and mind, that continuously to disrupt your spirit in
your soul and mind, with unpleasant of feelings, that caused to you to
become a frantic bi-polar schizoid from time to time.

Please go and see them at their graves, and bring them favorite foods, and
talk to them of your behavior, and ask them to forgive you. You should go
their graves every month to see them, and to sweep and clean their graves.
You should ask them for forgiveness until the time comes when you can feel
your spirit in your soul and mind is subdued and reduced, and calmed, that
you will know you have become more tolerance of others.

After that, please come to our treatment center in Cambodia where we detox
you with our herbal treatment of soups and fruits, that you will be
refreshed and rejuvenated to your real self of politeness, graciousness,
charity, and thus becoming a magnanimous person.

Please visit them as soon as possible at their graves, as only they can
relieve you of your unpleasant feelings that casted by them. You should
then, after that, come to Cambodia for our Ying Luck's smiles and beauty
treatments that we hope can polish you up to where your optimum level as
before .

Believe us, we can restore your health of mind and soul.

"Resty Wyse" wrote in message news:15c27dd3-99ab-49b8-992d-***@googlegroups.com...

Indeed, what he said was good for you in restoring of your depressed soul
and mind.
And you certainly are another uneducated brainless fool.
You should visit your late parents every month at their graveyards and
pray
to them with their favorite foods for them to relieve them of their angers
on you in order for you to atone of your sins casted on them.
I got 5 siblings. None visited. No one gives a shit.
As your days are numbered, you have to start early in your visiting time
of
them. As you have limited time to seek if their forgiveness, you should
make
a plan on how to cleansed your unpleasant feelings of them.
Everyone is happy they are dead, OK?
They themselves are happy they are dead.
Resty Wyse
2014-03-11 16:11:32 UTC
On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:48:22 AM UTC-7, Liu Pao Luong wrote:
Stop it, stupid asshole.
It's none od your business.
Now, stop it.
s***@gmail.com
2014-03-11 17:15:24 UTC
Stop it, stupid asshole.
It's none od your business.
Now, stop it.
Yale Guen Mar is a liar. He is making a virtue of his compulsions.

Yale Guen Mar is the only one of the siblings not there at the funeral because no one wanted him there. Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his aunt and uncle either, and for the same reason. He is so obnoxious that no one wanted him at the funeral.

Here is a sob story by the newsgroup clown, Yale Guen Mar (***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com), with the plea that he wants to hear from other Chinese-Americans (I suspect this is his way to earn confidence of unsuspecting victims before playing confidence tricks on them):

******

I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years.

It was ironic for me growing up in a small town, living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from "home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to come "home" for visit once or twice a year.

My sibblings live in Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me, "home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of my things from "home" to California. Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital.

My brother in Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in Tucson.

The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in my bedroom including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away or given away without telling me.

My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother, each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of $2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect.

I have 3 sibblings living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often enough to care.

********************

75-year old Yale Guen Mar still mourns, not because his sibblings (sic) got rid of his childhood home and his aging parents, but because they also made short shrift of his college year photos, his short-wave radio, his gun collection, and everything else in his bedroom including a collection of his semen stained photos of pigs from the local piggery.

PRC has made it illegal for children not to visit their parents, who, in increasing numbers, were made to spend their golden years alone and depressed inside a pig sty (see news report below).

In fact, our resident old man Yale Guen Mar has described how his three sibblings (sic) in Arizona sold his parents' house and sent them to live in an old house.

Yale Guen Mar grieved, but not because his parents suffered, but because his three sibblings (sic) got rid of his gun collection along with the house and his parents..

Yale Guen Mar is lucky. He has no children of his own. And he does not expect step kids of his exes to visit even their mothers let alone the curmudgeon in 3851 Twilight Avenue at Merced, CA.

When Yale Guen Mar wants fun, he seeks it in the Hmong-owned pig farms. In fact, Captain May Fung had apprehended him in 2009 in Mai Keri Her's pig sty in Merced while he was finger-fucking a 265 lb pig and causing it to fart repeatedly. The odor had caused the gas leak alarm to trip.

Yale Guen Mar is on probation. But bad habits die hard. Yale Guen Mar has been seen to loiter around Loin Eye Hog Farm in Ceres, CA eyeing the pigs with nothing but lust in his heart.

But is 76-year old Yale Guen Mar destined to spend what little is left of his life in the company of Meichi Thai, his live-in-nurse-cum-maid who changes his diaper and his soiled diapers and has suppositories shoved into his asshole so that he may poo?

Does Yale Guen Mar want PRC-style laws to be enacted in Merced, county? The question is irrelevant because Yale Guen Mar has no children of his own, and the laws have to be far more comprehensive than those in PRC to force the step sons and step daughters of his exes to visit him.

***********************
Uya Kuya
2014-03-12 01:42:55 UTC
Stop it, stupid asshole.
It's none od your business.
Now, stop it.
you are our business from now on, resty

we have to take care of you

to ensure your mind health gets recovered soon

back to a normal as human

pls do yourself a favour, meet dr dong asap without more delay
s***@gmail.com
2015-08-12 17:00:23 UTC
Post by Uya Kuya
Post by Resty Wyse
Stop it, stupid asshole.
It's none od your business.
Now, stop it.
you are our business from now on, resty
we have to take care of you
to ensure your mind health gets recovered soon
back to a normal as human
pls do yourself a favour, meet dr dong asap without more delay
Good news, Yale Guen Mar, your Hmong neighbors in Merced, CA have agreed to finance your trip to Cambodia for alternate medical treatment of your ailments provided you promise never to come back to Merced, CA.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Kht80BOK3yY
Post by Uya Kuya
Most Chinese parents beat their children to obey, not
knowing right from wrong.
Chinese parents are and were the worst parents in the world, following
Confucius teaching to the end, to obey their parents, to obey their
elders,...
Yale Guen Mar, stop blaming your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong for your character flaws.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a loser to the core not because Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong beat you, but because they didn't beat you enough.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/0gktBIhvVfk
Post by Uya Kuya
Yale Guen Mar, you are an ingrate, You bite the hand of parents that feeds
you. Without them feeding you, how can you grow up without them? You eat
rice or pasta, and yet you don't know their price. It shows that you are an
ignorant fool. It shows that you are an ingrate. You have character flaws.
Perhaps you should stop blaming your dead parents, and repent your life,
Just stop blaming your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar,
for all your rants. You are now 77. Own up to your character flaws before
you faked away.
Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong were good parents. They did everything possible for Yale Guen Mar. Unfortunately, Yale Guen Mar was a very bad son. He continued to wallow in selfishness and utter stupidity.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
Post by Uya Kuya
[...]
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Cl4-o1wzUPk
Post by Uya Kuya
All my relatives/ancestry before my generation were losers.
So don't ever talk about them to me. I have nothing but
contempt for them. And it includes all the cousins I have.
Yale Guen Mar, you used to lie to your parents, uncle and aunt. And now you lie on the newsgroup. Yale Guen Mar, you are all sleaze with not an iota of any redeeming feature.

Yale Guen Mar was a bad son from day one. He was not welcome at the funerals of his uncle and aunt abd even at the funerals of his own parents.

To put Yale Guen Mar's villainy in perspective, no one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Yue Chung Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar is of course trying to shift the blame on his mother. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents financially or otherwise.. It was the parents who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the Mar family (including the 3 siblings) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Yue Chung Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan and rightly so.
s***@gmail.com
2015-08-21 20:52:30 UTC
Post by Uya Kuya
[...]

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents financially or otherwise.. It was the parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the Mar family (including the 3 siblings) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Yue Chung Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan and rightly so.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ds3WGhFUMoA
Post by Uya Kuya
All children from birth to about 10 - 11 years old need an understanding and knowledgeable mother. The woman that was my mother knew only how to beat children and told them to shut up and not to talk. As a result, I was never a talker. No one need a mother and a man like my parents. They were the worse of the worst. I would say most of the Chinese parents up to the 1950s - 1960s were like them, ignorant people who only follow Chinese traditions without thinking.
Yale Guen Mar, stop blaming your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, for all your woes. You are now 77. Own up to your character flaws before you croak.

Your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, were good parents and noble souls. Your siblings like Donald Yale Mar and Eugene Yale Mar are achievers because they had parents like Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Yale Guen Mar, you are the black sheep in the family. KIm Hi Wong was always worried about you. That is why she used to spank you all the time to keep you in the straight and narrow. That is why your buttocks were sore all the time when you were growing up.

But nothing worked. As the old saying says, you can drag a mule to the well, but you can't make it drink from the well.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a disgrace to the Mar clan. That is why you were not welcome to the funerals of Tony Chee Mar and of Kim Hi Wong.

In fact, even your cousins don't think much of you. That is why you were not welcome to the funerals of your uncle Ben Shee Mar and of your aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong.

Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong did everything they could do bring you up well.

And even after you were 18, they let you have a room in their house in Arizona.

Kim Hi Wong had tearfully told her sister-in-law, Susan Suey Oy Wong, how much it hurt her to be spanking you and giving you time-outs when you were growing up. You were thrashed time and again but to no effect.

Aunt Susan's son (cousin Homer Yale Mar) went on to become a colonel in the US army. And all you could do was get a dishonorable discharge from the army as a private. If you didn't suffer a rank reduction at discharge, it was because you were already at the lowest rung.

Uncle Ben Shee Mar was very proud of cousin Homer, and rightly so.

Yale Guen Mar, on the other hand, was a loser all his life.

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working for Uncle Ben as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

Yale Guen Mar's stint as a janitor at Junction City Cafe in Kansas came to an end when Ben Shee Mar found out what the lad had been up to. Yale Guen Mar was beaten to pulp, fired from the job and sent back to Arizona.

Ben Shee Mar was twin brother of Tony Chee Mar. They were born on November 5, 1915.

Ben Shee Mar married Susan Suey Oy Wong while Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong.

Uncle Ben died of throat cancer on July 12, 1986. Aunt Susan died on September, 2004.

They are buried side-by-side in Duncanville, Texas.

Uncle Ben was a good father who gave all his children a college education at Kansas State University.

Uncle Ben was willing to send Tony's son Yale Guen Mar to college as well. But Yale Guen Mar's behavior turned Uncle Ben off. He beat the crap out of Yale Guen Mar and sent him back to Arizona.

Uncle Ben's son (just three years older than Yale Guen Mar) went on to become a colonel in the US Army. Yale Guen Mar, in stark contrast, got a dishonorable discharge from the US Army as a private.

Yale Guen Mar's cousin Colonel Mar still remembers Yale Guen Mar's shenanigans that summer in Kansas.

Yale Guen Mar was a janitor at the Junction City Cafe that summer but he would often play hooky to visit a local pig sty to indulge himself.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle (Ben Shee Mar) was exasperated not to find Yale Guen Mar when needed. One day he found him at the pig sty. The piggery's manager told Yale Guen Mar's uncle that the boy had been spending hours at the pig sty intently watching the pigs defecate and urinate. He had come to know that when Yale Guen Mar thought that no one was watching, he would finger-fuck the pigs in their assholes.

Uncle Ben (Ben Shee Mar) was simply appalled. He wanted to put a stop to his nephews perverted ways.

That day the uncle beat Yale Guen Mar to pulp.

The beating made no difference. So the uncle finally fired Yale Guen Mar from his job at the Junction City Cafe and sent him back to Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar went on to finger-fuck many more pigs in their assholes.

But it was a big jolt for Yale Guen Mar lin 2013 when at the age of 75, he found his middle fingers so badly infected with STDs that his doctor in Merced has been advising him to have them amputated.

The STDs have begun to seep from Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers to his brain. And that explains Yale Guen Mar's maniacally obsessive and erratic behavior.

Yale Guen Mar should have his middle fingers immediately amputated. Or else, he should rush to his doctor in Cambodia to see if the middle fingers can be saved by alternate medical treatment.

s***@gmail.com
2015-08-31 18:17:15 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/JGFhRCHOh0E
Yale Gun Mar, how did you change your Chinese name into this English name?.
That IS my Chinese name written in alphabetic form.
The English name sounds funny. How is this written in Chinese name?
Yale means "bright" in Chinese.
Guen = equality.
Mar = horse. Other people use "Ma", "Mah". My family uses "Mar" since the late 1880s.
Yale Guen Mar, you are no horse. You are a swine. That is why you molest pigs by finger-fucking and fist fucking them till they fart.
This is a pathetic translation of your name that was made by your parents,
or was made by your yourself or uncles?
Boy!!!! you are stupid.
It's NOT a translation,
A name is a name,
A name cannot and should not be translated.
You use the phonetic sound, stupid asshole.
No one has ever accused Yale Guen Mar (Bright Equality Horse) of being bright.
It is still a translation in that it is directly taken from the phonetic
It's not a translation. You are too stupid to understand.
sound from the pronunciation from your Chinese name. You are stupid asshole
that was disgraced to your siblings and your parents.
Without me, my siblings would end up like most Chinese-Americans, another nothing in a racist nation.
With me blazing a trail and leading the way, they are medical doctors and millionaires today.
Yale Guen Mar, if you blazed anything, it was your stinking fart.

Here are some pig stories from Yale Guen Liar's sordid life story of bestiality:

Yale Guen Mar, you need to keep out of mischief. Try not to think of pigs for a while.

Yale Guen Mar, make regular posts on the state of your hemorrhoid scarred asshole, on Meichi Tahia's efforts to keep you in clean diapers at all times and on her attempts to make you poop by shoving tons and tons of suppositories up your asshole.

Keep clear of all assholes, not just pig's assholes.

Most of all, let Meichi Thai do a good job of keeping you in a clean diaper.

Yale Guen Mar's dream time is when he indulges in sexual fantasies involving pigs from Hmong owned hog farms in and around Merced. 2009proved to be the best of years and the worst of years for Yale Guen Mar. That year he molested more pigs than in any other year since 1938. Unfortunately for him, it was also the year he got incarcerated for pig molestation.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a repeat sexual offender - you have got caught molesting many a pig in hog farms around Merced, CA. Is it any surprise that Yue Chung Mar doesn't want to have anything to do with you?

OK, tell us what happened after you got outed while finger-fucking a pig at Mai Keri Her's hog farm? Have you met Captain May Fung since that day of infamy?

Were you prosecuted for bestiality? Did you get early release from the penitentiary because of prison over-crowding, your advancing age and your need for catheter and diaper change every so often?

Here are a couple of stories (AFP & Reuters) stories for the netizens:

***********

Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

********************

[Yale Guen Mar of Merced created quite a commotion in a Hmong family-owned pig farm in the area when his attempt to surreptitiously finger-fuck a pig in its asshole caused it to fart and trip the alarm for gas leaks]

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.

**********************

Yale Guen Liar, cease molesting pigs right away.
Uya Kuya
2015-09-01 07:26:23 UTC
After few months already, haven't seen Resty at here?.

Where is that asshole Resty?

Did he gone to Cambodia for his rest and recreation treatment by Dr. Dong?.

s***@gmail.com
2015-10-16 05:09:56 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, when it comes to belittling others, you spare none. You chose to ridicule even your venerable cousin, Colonel Homer Yale Mar.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/b7GUmbBDUjw
Bullshit, Satish Kumar Madhavan. You don't even have the brain to guess.
I have no cousin at 75 years old. The one I used to fight like cat and dog is 3 years older than me, and he spent his whole life in the U.S. Army, retired as a colonel in the U.S. Army and living in Texas.
His mother used to say her son has an "easy life". The Chinese way of saying "easy life" is "walk walk eat". He just walks around, and he has money to spend, food to eat" = "walk walk eat".
You couldn't possibly "talk to them" as my uncle died of throat cancer in the 1980s, and my aunt died in 2000.
Yale Guen Mar, stop speaking ill of your accomplished cousin Homer Yale Mar. You are not even fit to lick the boots of cousin Homer who was an achiever.

You are the one who has been a lifetime into "walk walk eat". Cousin Homer Yale Mar was an achiever. He retired as a colonel in the US Army. You, Yale Guen Mar, on the other hand got a dishonorable discharge as a private. If you were not slapped with a loss of rank, it was only because you were already at the lowest rung in the army.

Uncle Ben Shee Mar and aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong were proud of their son, Homer.

You on the other hand were alwaysa deep disappointment for your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

Yale Guen Mar, you revere Homer as a historian.

Which Homer is that?

(1) The author of Iliad and Odyssey?

(2) Title character in TV show - The Simpsons ?

(3) Isn't it really your cousin Homer Y Mar?

Homer is indeed an accomplished person who retired a a colonel in the US Army. But I don't think he has ever claimed to be a historian.

Yale Guen Mar, you always had a love-hate relationship with cousin Homer. You used to needlessly pick fights with Homer. You fought like cats and dogs.

Cousin Homer was 3 years older. So, it isn't surprising that you always came out crying after the thrashing you received at Homer's hand. Yo used to run crying not just your mama, Kim Hi Wong, but even to your aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong.

But now you regret hating cousin Homer so much. Is that why you have taken to revering him as historian?

Yale Guen Mar, travel to Texas to meet your cousin and ask him for forgiveness before you croak. You'll have a better afterlife.

Yes, I know, you are in the no-fly list of airlines since 2010. But you can take the Greyhound or the Amtrak. Get going. At your age, there is no time to lose.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got spanked by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.
Uya Kuya

s***@gmail.com
2015-09-01 14:05:06 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/toReqH4qdq0
My son asked me not to post on soc.culture.china.
I can't allow Satish the satisfaction. I gotta beat the hell out of him.
People like Satish must NOT be allowed to live!!!! Hopefully, INS agents
will catch on and arrest him, and deport him back to India where he belongs.
The problem here is he sleeps in the day time when INS agents are working.
He works at night when INS agents sleep.
Both Carlton and Brenton have threatened to spank Yale Guen Mar if he continues to post his inanities. Right now, Yale Guen Mar has been given a timeout. He spends his time sitting on the red sofa overlooking his kitchen. He is not allowed to touch the keyboard without Yuhua Luo's permission.
RESTY WYSE
you should express your feeling before you die .
state clearly what you want to say , to tell this world.
Express your inner self , your brain your true feeling before
your brain begins to malfunction .
Yale Guen Mar's brain was never very functional. It may have just gone worse.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-04 14:17:57 UTC
Post by Uya Kuya
After few months already, haven't seen Resty at here?.
Where is that asshole Resty?
Did he gone to Cambodia for his rest and recreation treatment by Dr. Dong?.
It would be a real big relief for everyone if Yale Guen Mar were to move to Cambodia for alternate medicine treatment under Dr. Long Dong.

Yale Guen Mar visits hog farms as often as he can. There he surreptitiously recharges himself by finger-fucking pigs in their asshole.

But Yale Guen Mar has paid a heavy price for the indulgence. Both his middle fingers are ravaged by STD. Yale Guen Mar's Merced doctor has advised amputation.

Yale Guen Mar is looking into alternative medicine by consulting his doctor Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia. The Cambodian doctor Dr. Long Dong wants Yale Guen Mar to come to Cambodia for treatment.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/S60btU1dcs0
Post by Uya Kuya
Good to remember the name. The wellness service is still available, and
business is doing well in
Cambodia. Come and service back your life..
Yale Guen Mar, take note.

Yale Guen Mar, your neighbor Rolida Lee has taken the initiative to raise funds for your treatment with alternative medicine under Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia. Rolida Lee and your Hmong neighbors have raised enough money to send you to Cambodia for treatment.

Of course, there is a catch. You'll have to give an undertaking that you will not ever return to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Accept the generous help of your Hmong neighbors and rush to Dr. Long Dong for treatment. You can't afford to procrastinate because if the STDs from your middle fingers metastasize into your brain, you will be dead meat.

Yale Guen Mar, thank Rolida Lee and your other Hmong neighbors for their magnificient gesture. Accept their gift and rush to Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia.
s***@gmail.com
2017-09-27 14:06:32 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2k0A7vXqlkY
Post by Resty Wyse
Stop it, stupid asshole.
It's none od your business.
Now, stop it.
Yale Guen Mar, ready for Tony Chee Mar's birth anniversary? Tony would have been 102 on November 5. Donald, Ellen and Eugene will honor Tony Chee Mar as they always do every November 5. So will Brenton, Luca and Valentina. Even May Fung, Roberto and Silvia are planning to join them.

Eugene, Ellen and Donald are throwing a joint party in Tucson, AZ for ghosts of Kim Hi Wong Tony Chee Mar as they do every year.

Yale Guen Mar, you have wasted your life utterly. A fifth generation restaurant worker that you are, you could not hold on to jobs even as a janitor in restaurants.

But don't blame your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar for your plight. They did their level best to keep you afloat and on the straight and narrow. Your failures are the result of character flaws of your very own.

Yale Guen Mar, the least you can do is to pay homage to your parents and all your other ancestors. Coming up is Tony Chee Mar's birth anniversary. He would have been 102 on November 5, 2017.

November is also the 68th anniversary of the first time you met Tony Chee Mar after you sailed into San Francisco from Hong Kong as an 11 year old boy in 1949 after the CCP took control of PRC.

It will be a grand gesture if, in spite of your character flaws, you can get yourself to join your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene to honor and humor the ghosts of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

November 5 will be a good time for you to honor the past with a spirit of celebration that includes space for both reflection and renewal.

But most of all, it will be a time for you to bond with Ellen, Donald and Eugene and, perhaps, even with Brenton, Lica and Valentina.

Yale Guen Mar, if you play your cards right, Dr. Eugene Yale Mar might yet agree to have you as a friend on Facebook.

So, go for it, Yale Guen Mar. Travel to Tucson, AZ. Visit the gravesite of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. It is in Lot 9 of East Palm Cemetery. It will be a wonderful opportunity to reminesce about ancestors with your siblings and other kith and kin. Fly kites or plant seeds to make the occasion a joyous one.

And don't forget to offer the best Mai Tai and the finest in Taishanese cuisine to the ghosts of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

But your most visible activity should revolve around tomb sweeping, the ritual cleaning of gravesites to honor a family’s ancestors. People care for their relatives in the afterlife by visiting at the cemetery, refreshing their tombstones and making offerings of food, incense and joss paper. Once tomb sweeping is complete, join the picnic that your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene arrange for all the relatives, kith and kin.

But tidying up the graves of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong is the most imprtant thing for you to do on November 5. It is a respectful family tradition that goes to the heart of filial piety. Symbolically, a clean and tidy gravesite will remind Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong that you are finally repenting all your failings. They will forgive you and so will your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Brenton, Luca and Valentina are doing the same in Boston.

The family in Boston will be joined by May Fung from Quincy and Dr. Roberto Buonamici from Tuscany.

Yale Guen Mar, do something nice for the ghosts who would like nothing better than to drink your wine, eat your food and smell your incense.

Yalke Guen Mar, if you fail in your filial duties, then ... well ... , you'll reap as you sow.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/JLf6364TWEw
Post by Resty Wyse
China gotta ban this practice. It pollutes the environment and waste good paper. - People burn paper money on ghost festival to mourn for victims in Yunnan earthquake
Yale Guen Mar, don't bad-mouth Hungy Ghost Festival - you do far more harm to the environment:

* when you shit in taro patches of your Hmong neighbors

* when your diapers leak on Ravinder's sofa and on Rolida Lee's reclining chair

* when you fart in Merced Community Food Market, Yue Cheng Market and Rancho San Miguel Supermarket

* when the tampons inside your asshole leak blood

Yale Guen Mar, take an outing to Tucson, Arizona. Catch a bus to get there. Plan to be in Tucson, AZ on 5th November - your "dad" Tony Chee Mar would have been 102 on 5th November. He was born on November 5, 1915.

Enjoy the nature. Go fly a kite. Wear willow branches on the head. Ride on swings. Such outings not only add joy to life but also promote a healthy body and mind.

Moment of truth for you, Yale Guen Mar. You already have one foot on your grave. There is not much time left for you to redeem yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, it is time to redeem yourself. November 5 is just around the corner. It is 18 days before Thanksgiving. November 5 is just the ideal date for you to honor your ancestors in general and your "dad" Tony Chee Mar in particular..

Travel to Tucson, Arizona. Visit East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) to visit the gravesites of your noble-hearted parents. Tidy up the place. Clear the weeds. Offer flowers and paper money. Burn incenses. Kowtow before the tombstones of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. You'll feel a lot better.

You will also get to meet your relatives at the grave site. Your siblings Donald, Ellen and Eugene are certain to be there. Brenton will be there with his two kids Luca and Valentina. Silvia will be there to pay respects to the family patriarch. Heck, even May Fung from Quincy, MA and Roberto Buonamici from Tuscany, Italy are planning to be at the gravesite on November 5.

This is a golden opportunity for you to make amends for all your acts of omission and commission. Eugene might finally forgive you to have you as a freiend on Facebook.

I know you can't fly. You have been put on a no-fly list after that fiasco in 2010 when you had to be put on a train to be shipped back from Kansas to Merced, CA.

But you don't need to fly if you wish to go to Tucson. What happened to the minivan that Yuhua Luo gave you to get rid of you from her life? And, anyway, you can always take a bus.

So go for it. I'll be there on Quingming day. It will be an experience for everyone to meet you there finally.
s***@gmail.com
2017-09-29 14:40:07 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, on your way to November 5 (Tony Chee Mar's birth anniversary), don't forget the Double Nine Festival on October 28. That's the seniors' Day. You have eaned the right to celebrate it by living to be 79.

You can get double the joy at the Double Nine Festival by remembering and honoring your "dad" Tony Chee Mar, your mother Kim Hi Wong and all your other ancestors. Show them respect.

Eat Chongyang cakes and drink chrysanthemum wine.

Best of all, go to Tucson, AZ and visit Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery. Tend to the tombs of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar.

Try to bond with your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene by exhibiting filial piety.

Eugene might yet forgive you and accept you as a friend on Facebook.
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-26 07:22:52 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, were you ever fair to your parents?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/nsnNRLOFttk
My brother has multi-millions.
They could live very well in China.
After living in the U.S. for 50 years,
who can get use to living in the village,
with no running water, no running hot water,
no indoor bathroom, no natural gas for cooking,...
For the last 3 years of their lives,
they were living in a retirement facility
where everything was done for them for $3,000/month.
The retirement home was the reason they died,
no physical activities.
I went back to our house in 2006 and talked to
our neighbors. They all agreed that if my
parents had gone back to the house to live,
they would still be alive doing things around the house,
doing physical activities to keep their bodies in use.
Yale Guen Mar, I recall your post wailing about how your siblings sold your boyhood home and got rid of not just everything (including photos of your favorite pigs) in your room, but they got rid of your aged parents as well.

After that alleged treachery by your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene, did you ever manage to recover the album of your favorite pigs? and your gun collection?

Most importantly, did you ever visit your parents?

Isn't it a fact that you were not welcome to visit your parents by your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they wanted to protect your parents from you?
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-27 13:59:33 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, make Saturday, Make October 28 a day of redemption.

It is the double nine festival. At 79,you have the benefit of age to honor yourself on October 29 in addition to honoring all your ancestors, especially your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. You ow everything to them.

Double your joy on double nine festival by paying tribute to your esteemed parents.

Indulge yourself with Chongyang cakes and drink chrysanthemum wine.

Better still, go to Tucson, AZ and visit Lot 49 at East Palm Cemetery. Attend to the tombs of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. Tidy up the gravesite and polish the tombstone.

Bond with your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene by joining them in exhibiting filial piety.

Eugene could yet forgive you and accept you as a friend on Facebook.

Yale Guen Mar, stay back in Tucson, AZ after the Double Day Festival - stay back till at least November 5 when Tony Chee Mar would have been 102.

It would be an ideal time for you to offer premium Mai Tai and the finest Taishanese cuisine to the ghosts of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar and all your other ancestors. Burn incense and paper money and offer flowers.

Yale Guen Mar, this is your chance to bond with your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene. Play your cards right, and you might finally be forgiven by your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

In fact, Dr. Eugene Yale Mar might accept you as a friend on Facebook.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 16:29:25 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/1C7sgELMJ78
My ancestors were migrant workers for 4 generations. Whatever illegality there was, it was all erased by the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco when the immigration building was destroyed and all documentation were lost. INS requested all to re-register and re-establish their records. So they all got a new start in life.
As for my father, no one in their right mind would want him for a father. Nor my uncle, Ben. Ben was worse than my father. Their whole family was the pit at the lowest level.
You are a despicable ingrate. Tony Chee Mar wasn't your biological father. Tony Chee Mar never saw you till you sailed into San Francisco from Hong Kong in 1949 as a 11 year old boy escaping the communist takeover in China. He became your father by choice when he took pity on you and signed papers declaring you to be his son.

And by all accounts he was a great father.

Recall what he told you when you arrived in San Francisco. Tony Chee Mar told you, "Yale, you are a turkey".

Tony Chee Mar then added, "This is Thanksgiving. We are going to have turkey."

Wonder-struck, you had said, "Dad, what is Thanksgiving, what is turkey?" He proved himself over the years to be a dutiful and loving father to you, Yale Guen Mar even though he wasn't your biological father.

* Tony Chee Mar took you into his home in Phoenix

* He taught you English and math.

* He taught you the difference between rational and irrational numbers

* He let you have a room at his 914 10th Street house long past your teens

* Your first job was at his cafe

Yale Guen Mar, your residency in USA is all because of Tony Chee Mar's declaration that you were his son even though he had never seen you before you were 11.
Ellen and her mother were on the opposite end of the pole.
With a mother like her, there was no tomorrow. She should never be alive.
I want no part of her.
Hong Kong born Ellen got along just fine with Kim Hi Wong. You were the only sibling who couldn't get along with Ellen's mother.

Yale Guen Mar, always remember what you owe to your Chinese parents.

Yale Guen Mar, never blame your mother, Kim Hi Wong, and your father, Tony Chee Mar, for all your woes. Act like a grown up. For heaven's sake, you are now 80, way past the age to indulge in childish sulking. Act your age. You should make an honest attempt to own up to your deep character flaws before you croak.

Yale Guen Mar, aren't you the black sheep in the family?. KIm Hi Wong always worried about you. That is why she spanked you all the time to keep you in the straight and narrow. No wonder your buttocks were sore all the time when you were growing up.

But Kim Hi Wong's efforts to redeem you never succeeded . She could drag a mule like you to the well, but she couldn't make you drink from the well.
Gene and his wife, Donald and his wife, and my other sister flew in from New York were the only 5 people at her funeral. Luca and Val were not even born.
All the siblings attended the funeral except you, Yale Guen Mar. You were just too busy sulking. You even tried to persuade Ellen not to attend the funeral. But 11 years younger as Ellen was, she always had way more sense than you ever did in your 80 years. Ellen refused to go along with you and attended the funeral with her other siblings.
None ever visited the grave site. When John Vinning gave a concert in Tucson and invited me to attend, that was the first time I saw the grave site, there were errors on the headstone. I called Ellen and told her about it, and she said "it still hasn't been corrected???"
That shows how much they care!!!!
Really? Why do you always make up stories like this to give vent to your unwarranted grievances against Kim Hi Wong? The other siblings make it a point to be at the grave site at Quingming Festival. They sweep the tomb, clean the tombstone, offer flowers, paper money and the choicest mai tai and they burn incenses. Join them Yale Guen Mar, you'll feel a lot better and die a happier man.
You kept talking about "Quingming Festival." No one in my family ever heard of it. You are more "Chinese" than any of us, Satish!!!!
Speak for your self, Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name of Resty Wyse). Don't make generalizations about the family based on what you want them to avoid. Misery loves company. And you want the rest of the family to be as miserable as you are.

In fact, even you cannot be so "un-Chinese" as not to have been familiar with what you are supposed to do at the Quingming Festival.

Ellen, Donald, Eugene and even your other sister celebrate the Quingming festival in a big way.

And so do Brenton, Luca and Valentina.

It is your loss that you don't join them and be happy.

Yale Guen Mar, you are already 80 with one foot on your grave. Try to join your relatives to celebrate the Quingming Festival.

This year it is on April 5.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

I am pretty sure Donald, Eugene and Ellen will be ther on April 5. Even Brenton, Valentina and Luca might be there to honor Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong,

They will sweep the grave and clean the tomb stone. They will offer flowers, paper money, choicest mai tai and burn incense.

Yale Guen Mar, there is always a first time. Don't be shy to join them on April 5 at the grave site of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong. You won't regret your decision to celebrate the Quingming Festival and die a happier man.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-04 08:40:33 UTC
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 9:17:36 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:>
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
Yale Guen Mar, your head has a problem.

Unfortunately it remains unfixed.

Yale Guen Mar, you have been estranged from the Mar clan for a long time.

Now that you are at the fag end of your miserable life, you should try to make amends.

Don't you want Eugene Yale mar to accept you as a friend on Facebook?

Why don't you join him in Tucson, AZ on the Quing Ming Festival on April 5 to honor and humor the ghosts of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar? Tend to their graves in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49). Bring the choicest Mai Tai and the finest in Taishanese cuisine to offer to the ghosts of your parents.

Burn paper money and incense. Tie a willow branch on your head and dance. Fly a kite to please your mother Kim Hi Wong.

Play your cards right and Eugene might yet accept you as a friend on Facebook.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-05 03:59:08 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2k0A7vXqlkY
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 9:17:36 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:>
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
Yale Guen Mar, the problem is with your own head, not with the headstones at the graves.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/QdaX4kNmPIc
let the dead be the dead.
Be happy.
Yale Guen Mar, if you are alive, then act alive.

For once in your lifetime, go and visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

Kowtow in front of their graves at East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Tucson, AZ.

You'll get to meet many of your relatives.

Your brothers and sisters will e there. Join Ellen, Donald and Eugene at the grave site.

Polish the headstone.

Sweep the graves.

Offer the choicest mai tai, play money and flowers.

Burn incense.

Wear a willow wreath on your head.

Go up on swings with Judah, Valentina and Luca.

In short, be a man and act to show that you live by honoring your dead ancestors at Quing Ming Festival on Thursday, April 5, 208.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 15:56:39 UTC
Stop it, stupid asshole.
It's none od your business.
Now, stop it.
Yale Guen Mar, that's no way to talk to any one, least of all to your well wishers. Please wash your mouth with soap and apologize to Mr. Liu Pao Luong.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8F-tYQjqgGY
Post by Resty Wyse
I haven't seen her for a long long time.
She's older than me.
She may have died.
One time while visiting her, I asked where her husband is.
She said he died. Within 2 years of her husband's dieth, her husband's younger brother died, hwe husband's younger sister died along her sister's husband.
Yale Guen Mar, shed your false pride. Get help from your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara. She wants to help you out and has been in touch with three restaurant owners on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ.

They are willing to finance your board and lodging at a pig sty owned by one of the restaurant owners.

Settling down in Safford, AZ will make it easy for you to visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong whenever you wish to. Hopefully that will be often.

The year of the dog has been upon us, Yale Guen Mar. Time for a new beginning for your wretched life. Do make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Your best option is to take a train ride to Tucson, AZ.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Your siblings had to intervene not just to save your parents from you but even to save you from yourself.

Get over all your grudges. Get ready for the Quingming Festival.

Sweep the graves. Polish the headstones. Offer play money, flowers and the choicest mai tai. Burn incense.

Most of all, pledge to come back to the grave at the next Quingming Festival to do the same.

In fact, try to relocate to Safford, AZ to be better able to perform your filial duties.
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com
2018-04-06 05:24:58 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, the Quing Ming Festival is upon you (Thursday, April 5, 208). Are you ready for the experience?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2k0A7vXqlkY
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 9:17:36 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:>
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
Yale Guen Mar, the problem is with your own head, not with the headstones at the graves.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/QdaX4kNmPIc
let the dead be the dead.
Be happy.
Yale Guen Mar, if you are alive, then act alive.

For once in your lifetime, go and visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong.

Kowtow in front of their graves at East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Tucson, AZ.

You'll get to meet many of your relatives.

Your brothers and sisters will be there. Join Ellen, Donald and Eugene at the grave site.

In short, be a man and act to show that you live by honoring your dead ancestors at Quing Ming Festival on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
s***@gmail.com
2018-10-04 12:08:47 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, the Chongyang Festival is upon you (Wednesday, October 17, 2018). Are you ready for the experience?

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you find out about the Chongyang Festival from your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene?

Yale Guen Mar, the Double Nine Festival this year is on 17th October. Why don't you join your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene to celebrate yourself and to honor your ancestors, especially your mother Kim Hi Wong and your "dad" Tony Chee Mar/

It will be cathartic for you. Once again the Yang and the Yin will be in balance within you.

Yale Guen Mar, be grateful for everything your "father" Tony Chee Mar did for you selflessly.

* Tony Chee Mar signed papers to declare you to be his son so that
you could find refuge in USA after fleeing CCP takeover of China.

* Tony Chee Mar brought you up in his home in 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

* Tony Chee Mar let you work in his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar taught you English and mathematics.

* Tony Chee Mar tried to teach you the difference between
rational and irrational numbers. It is another matter that
you were too dumb to understand.

* Tony Chee Mar let you have a room in their house at 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ
long after you had reached adulthood.

* Tony Chee Mar bought you a 1963 Pontiac when you were in your mid-twenties.

* You stopped mooching off your parents only when your
siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene put a stop to it.

Chongyang Festival marks the seniors' Day. Yale Guen Mar, you have earned the right to celebrate it by living to be 80.

At the Chongyang (Double Nine) Festival , you'll pay homage to our ancestors as well.

Yale Guen Mar, you should prepare yourself to:

* climb mountains with your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene

* visit the graves of ancestors

* plant chrysanthemums

* wear a wreath made of zhuyu (Yale Guen Mar, don't insert it into your asshole)

* eat rice cakes

* drink chrysanthemum wine and/or chrysanthemum tea

Yale Guen Mar, when you visit the graves of Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar, help Ellen, Donald and Eugene as they:

* Polish the headstone.

* Sweep the graves of Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar

* Offer the choicest mai tai, play money and flowers for your departed
parents and all your other ancestors.

* Burn incense and smell the coffee.

* Wear a willow wreath on your fat head.

* Go up on swings with Judah, Valentina and Luca and have a good time with them.

Be a man and act to show that even at 80, you continue to live by honoring your dead ancestors at the Chongyang Festival as you must at Hungry Ghost Festival and at the Quingming Festival as well.