PENG LIYUAN How China’s first lady Peng Liyuan plays a pivotal role in Beijing’s push for soft power (video) Unlike her predecessors who mostly kept a low profile, China’s first lady Peng Liyuan has been in the spotlight since her husband Xi Jinping
2018-04-07 20:33:56 UTC
PENG LIYUAN
How China’s first lady Peng Liyuan plays a pivotal role in Beijing’s push for soft power
(video)
Unlike her predecessors who mostly kept a low profile, China’s first lady Peng Liyuan has been in the spotlight since her husband Xi Jinping became president. Peng made a name for herself as a popular Chinese folk music and opera singer. She now serves multiple international roles, including as the World Health Organisation’s goodwill ambassador for tuberculosis and Aids, and plays a pivotal role in polishing Beijing’s image abroad through “soft power”.

https://www.scmp.com/video/china/2138980/how-chinas-first-lady-peng-liyuan-plays-pivotal-role-beijings-push-soft-power
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2018-04-08 02:41:50 UTC
Commentators, especially American ones, are so used to a leader's wife playing outsized roles. Hillary Clinton, when she was the wife of a president, wielded enormous power, even thougb she was not elected to a position with such power. She even had an office in the White House.

American political correctness has demanded that wives of leaders must be given outsized, undemocratic powers, otherwise it is oppression of women.

Don't expect Xi's wife to wield any formal power. She makes Xi look good, and could lend her stature to public and charitable causes, but that's about it. And it has nothing to do with oppression of women.

Wakalukong
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 05:46:55 UTC
PENG LIYUAN
How China’s first lady Peng Liyuan plays a pivotal role in Beijing’s push for soft power
(video)
Unlike her predecessors who mostly kept a low profile, China’s first lady Peng Liyuan has been in the spotlight since her husband Xi Jinping became president. Peng made a name for herself as a popular Chinese folk music and opera singer. She now serves multiple international roles, including as the World Health Organisation’s goodwill ambassador for tuberculosis and Aids, and plays a pivotal role in polishing Beijing’s image abroad through “soft power”.
Yale Guen Mar, what you did with your wives and girl friends make you a bad person.

Yale Guen Mar, how firm is the ground you walk on? How come you get dumped by all girl friends and wives within a short time?

Yale Guen Mar, what did you feed your first wife (who you say was the daughter of a North Korean military (general)? How did she die a horrible death due to complications from diabetes.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/7STIZaWCtnY
Post by Resty Wyse
She had bad kidney. She had a kidney transplant, but didn't take.
She lived by kidney dialysis for 25 years before she died.
What did you feed her, poison? What did you do to her kidney?
I used to work in a dialysis center. Most of the patients there got sick
because of an unhealthy lifestyle. Was her lifestyle just like you?
You have to ask her mother. She did all our cooking.
Once her mother came to the U.S., I was only a stranger in the house.
It was 4 females and a stranger living in the same house.
I'm as strong as a water buffalo.
I gave up steak many years ago. The steak stays in my stomach for days.
And I gained too much weight.
I only eat fruits, vegetables, some fish, some meat,...
I exercise my stationary bike, and walk every day.
She was a Manchu raised person. She believed in "spare the rod, spoil the child" rule. Only a computer can live with her. (by that, I mean computers run by computer programs. The computer does exactly as programmed. Another word, do exactly as told).
Yale Guen Mar, stop badmouthing your wives.

Yale Guen Mar, your first wife was indeed North Korean

But you have been wife-less for a while - not even a sow wants to be in bed with you volutarily.

Yale Guen Mar, how may girl friends and wives have discarded you like a used toilet paper?

Wasn't your first wife a white and light brown North Korean Jindo bitch?

You were very unfair. You made your diabetic wife and your mother-in-law share a small bed room while you slept in the master bedroom.

Your North Korean wife lost both her legs to diabetes.

Didn't the Supreme leader KIm Jong-un promise to find for you another white and light brown jindo bitch? Why didn't he keep his promise?

Since the death of the North Korean bitch you have been discarded by girl friends like May Fung and Yuhua Luho.

Be grateful that Yuhua Luo has shown you far more kindness than you deserve. Yuhua Luo gave you $30000 and the minivan before she threw you out.

By stark contrast, Mary Fung offered you nothing more than a kick on your butt when she threw you out.

Yale Guen Mar, you know which side of the bread is buttered. You know enough of the life under the North Korean regime not to relocate there or even to the land of your birth to live under CCP dictatorship.

You are not rst0wxyz, rst2wxyz, rst4wxyz, rst7wxyz or rst9wxyz
.
You are Yale Guen Mar (born 1st February, 1938 in mainland China) who lives on 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, California.

Your first wife was a North Korean.

No subterfuge will erase the fact that you have been using aliases not just to to hide your troubled past but to act a Qusiling to USA where you have resided since 1949.

Shame on you. No wonder you were thrown out by May Fung and Yuhua Luo.

Even your live-in-nurse-cum-maid Meichi Thai detests you.

You have become the object of scorn of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on his penis with a sharpie !!!

Yale Guen Mar, you have a standing invitation from Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for your current ailment - STD-ravaged middle fingers. If all else fails, do visit Dr. Long Dong as your physician of last resort.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2018-04-08 06:28:40 UTC
Americans think the wife of their president must be accorded enormous power or influence. And they call their country a democracy.

Wakalukong